Victor and the Society Ch. 02

Story Info
Victor's first day on the job...
1.2k words
4
658
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/05/2024
Created 01/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is recommended that you start at chapter 1. I hope you enjoy.

Victor parked his limo in front of the luxurious brownstone. It stood within one of the most expensive neighborhoods in the city. Ever since Jessica Rove offered him a job, he could not stop thinking about how lucky he was. His dick tingled at the thought of seeing her again.

He straightened his tie, walked to the ornate door, and rang the bell. A middle aged man in a tuxedo opened the door. "Can I help you?"

"Hi, yes my name is Victor Mason. Jessica, I mean Mrs. Rove offered me a job and told me to come here."

"Follow me," the butler responded coldly. Victor noticed a black rose tattooed along the side of his neck as he turned. He led Victor through a huge gallery and down a long marble hallway. The walls were covered with fine art and expensive décor. It was was the most ostentatious display of wealth that Victor had ever seen.

*****

Victor blinked his eyes open groggily. His vision was blurred, and his head felt heavy and drugged. He came too with a shriek when he felt cold steel binding his wrists and ankles to a medical table. "What the hell?! Where am I?!" A light hung over him, similar to the kind used in a dentist office, only more futuristic, and it was blinding his vision. Victor struggled against the steel bindings and found no give.

Dread filled him. How could he be so stupid? Did he really just get kidnapped.... are they going to.... take his organs?!

"Welcome back Victor." The voice was feminine, and smooth. "You have been administered a cocktail of our proprietary medical serums as part of the on boarding process. Short term memory loss was required for the early stages."

"Who the hell do you think you are? Let me out of here!" He struggled once again against the steel cuffs. A new fear crept over him when he realized he was completely naked on the table. His dick felt small and tense with insecurity. He had never felt so vulnerable in his life.

"Relax Victor. We are not here to hurt you. We will be running tests and extracting medical samples."

Victor felt her words wash over him like warm milk. He felt that he could trust her and that it was probably in his best interest to comply. Though he did notice his heart rate begin to pound in his ear. His face flushed with... he couldn't place the emotion.

"His vitals are showing dangerously high blood pressure," a soft female voice whispered to another. "hmmph, now that is interesting," replied the original female voice. "His body is already fighting off the effects of the truth and compliance serum. I've never seen that happen so fast. Apply an additional dose."

"Yes Doctor," she replied. "Stay still Victor." He felt a pinch of pain in his neck as the additional serum was administered but stifled back a yelp as he had been asked.

A metal whurr sounded and the medical table rotated from a horizontal to a vertical position. This caused Victor to slide onto his feet. The floor felt cold beneath his bare toes. The metal bindings around his wrists and ankles tightened, forcing him to stand with his limbs spread apart. The light in Victor's face clicked off and then moved away from his face. This freed his vision.

He was surrounded by a small cadre of beautiful women in lab coats. "I am doctor Melanie, and these three young woman are my assistants." The doctor was a tall redhead with striking blue eyes. Her shapely breasts and thighs strained against the fabric of the white lab coat.

"Please my clothes," Victor managed submissively, surprised to feel a sense of shame at his nudity.

"You will remain fully exposed until we have completed our procedures," Doctor Melanie said. "Evie, you may proceed."

Victor felt grateful that she explained that to him but he could not shake his embarrassment. He felt so powerless. One of the beautiful assistants approached him. She held a tape measure in one hand and a notebook in her other. Without ceremony, she cupped Victor's balls in one of her slender hands and began to measure them. She rolled his sack around delicately as she scribbled data into her notebook. When Victor felt his arousal growing he closed his eyes in shame. The growing in his shaft accelerated when he felt the assistant, Evie, grab his dick and lift it. He felt her warm breath gently blow against his skin as she inspected the underside of his cock and balls.

Victor's eyes shot open as he felt his cock fill Evie's warm wet mouth. She bobbed her head rhythmically for a few pumps, slurping the underside of his cock head every repetition. After a few short blissful moments, she stopped. Evie scribbled some notes in her notebook and walked away.

Victor tugged at his restraints, desperately wanting to do anything to fill the void Evie's sudden withdrawal had on him.

The remaining two assistants then took turns bobbing their heads over Victor's swollen shaft. In turn they swirled their delightful tongues along the underside of his cock head while slow pumping Victor's cock in their mouths. When the last assistant had finished.

"Please.. don't stop." Victor begged.

"We are not here for your pleasure Mr. Mason," Doctor Melanie said flatly.

The last assistant grabbed Victor's fully erect shaft and measured it. "Gerard, provide the milking machine. "As you wish, Ceci," A robotic voice responded from a speaker on the wall. A ceiling tile retracted. A long metallic hose snaked down from the hole. The assistant Ceci grabbed the head of the hose and placed it over Victor's dick. When the hose's mouth touched the base of his dick it inflated like a warm wet balloon. It began to undulate with an otherworldly vibration.

Victor moaned as his cock was violated by waves of alien pleasure. His sack tightened and filled while his shaft was milked by the futuristic device. It offered him no choice. He was strapped and bound and this device was going to milk him until he nutted his semen into its metallic mouth.

"ohhhh fuck," Victor moaned as his cock emptied his cum down the mouth of the machine. His balls spasm-ed as they tried to keep up with the unrelenting undulations of the milker. Finally, when his balls and cock ached from emptying every last drop of his load the machine released its pressure and withdrew. Victor watched it snake its way back up into the ceiling as he collapsed against the chains.

The mechanical bed scoped Victor up from the chains and returned him to a horizontal position. He'd never felt so violated in his entire life. "When will I wake up from this dream," he whispered.

"You are not dreaming Mr. Mason. We will review the data that we have collected and have your sperm bio-scanned for further analysis. We will provide our findings to Mrs. Rove and she will make her final determination.

"Determination for what?" Victor managed.

"Whether or not you are suitable to retain as a thrall."

Victor felt a pinch in his neck as Evie administered another serum. The world went dark.