Victoria & Alex Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't remember your singing being that bad?"

"Tut, No... My boss asked if I had a new partner on the horizon. She's lovely and has been very supportive, so I couldn't lie or avoid the question. Well, she's invited us to join a few others from work for dinner at her house tomorrow night. I hope you don't mind?" Vicky asked, still playing it cautious with Alex.

"No, that's fine, if she's lovely? And it will save me a second restaurant bill," Alex laughed, feeling a playful punch from Vicky.

"We'll book a taxi or Uber as she lives too long a walk from the nearest underground station. Nothing against the shirts you've brought, but tomorrow we must look at something more upmarket."

"Haha, my scarecrow clothes aren't good enough?"

"You know what I mean. Er.. and maybe a jacket or coat. I love your fleece but..." Vicky trailed off, embarrassed at sounding belittling of his supermarket clothes.

"Okay, it's all right, Vicky. Honest, it will be nice shopping with you. It is about time I had something that wasn't from the supermarket. Isn't that what couples do?"

"Are you sure?"

Vicky was pleased at Alex's response and was now looking forward to tomorrow.

"Yes. I can't be a country bumpkin all my life. You can continue to drag me up out of the mire." Alex teased and tickled her to let her know it was okay, getting her to omit a lovely giggle.

Alex realised he was thirsty.

"Cup of tea?"

"Pleeeeeaaaase," Vicky pleaded, rolling off him.

He kissed Vicky, who held lightly onto him as he slipped out of bed.

"I'll be here waiting for you," Vicky teased as Alex pulled boxers on and disappeared to make the tea.

Not much later the two lovers sat in bed, with mugs of tea in hand, chatting like any couple. Chatting about anything and everything, in fact, most of what they had already talked about in texts and video calls that week.

"We've loads of time, fancy a shower?" Vicky asked. Alex leapt out of bed, having never having showered with anyone else before. He didn't think showering with 15 other rugby teammates counted. He pulled Vicky out of bed, laughing in his eagerness. Vicky skipped along behind with her assets bouncing, ecstatic that her weekend was going even better than planned.

Her shower was a large double shower tray with glass shower screens, with a large overhead rainwater head. Vicky fiddled with the control and tested the water. Once happy with the temperature, she pulled Alex with her under the water streaming down.

They explored each other's form and shape, whilst soaping each other up with shower gel, their contact lubricated by soap suds. 'Little Alex' and 'Little Mike' brushed past each other in a haphazard sword fight, whilst Vicky's chest pressed against Alex. Vicky stroked his cheeks behind him, pulling him to her.

Alex brought their shafts together, holding them like a double-barrelled shotgun, stroking them together with the soapy lubricant.

"Mmmm," Vicky concurred. Her hands pulled his cheeks apart, and a finger sought his back door. Alex felt the soft touch and whilst unsure, trusting his lover, he found it erotic. She teased her finger around the tender flesh surrounding his muscle, soaping her finger to lubricate her caresses. Seeing Alex comfortable with her caresses, she teased, pressing onto her target but trailed her finger away across his cheek without entering.

Vicky held his powerful shoulders to kiss him with the water running between their faces. She rotated around to face the wall, arching her back playfully rubbing her wet, soapy buttocks on Alex. His shaft ran up and down her cheek crevice as Alex responded with his own teasing. She stepped her feet up onto the raised sides of the shower tray to improve her height. A hand came around behind her to guide Alex's shaft down.

Alex stooped, realising her aim as she guided his tip to a warm spot. She wiggled her bum and pushed back onto Alex. Once again Alex felt his cock's head squash as it eased into her, feeling her stretch and gasp as his crown broached into her. Vicky removed her guiding hand, placing both her hands on the wall opposite, to arch her back further as Alex slipped deeper inside.

"Mmmmm soo niiice Alex... Nice and slow." Vicky purred.

This time there was no frantic competition to win each other over as they slowly slipped in and out together, in a more loving, tender coupling. Alex gripped her hips enjoying seeing her look over her shoulder watching him, as the water streaked soap down her. The lovers revelled in their coupling, bringing physicality to their friendship.

Alex ran his hands up Vicky's side abs to cover and fondle her soft, soapy breasts, pulling Vicky upright off the wall. Her hands, now free, came over her head to ruffle his short hair either side of his head whilst she arched her back further.

This time neither spoke, enjoying the cleansing nature of water running over their coupling. Slowly their tempo rose, with both feeling their sexual energies running through the few points of contact. Alex's cock, deep inside Vicky felt Vicky's muscles tightened around it.

Alex slipped one hand down to stroke Vicky's rigid shaft in time with his thrusts. Vicky bathed in an impaled sandwich, writhing her body on Alex's cock deep inside her ass, whilst he masturbated her. He pulled her tight into him with his other hand over her breasts and Vicky responding with rearward thrusts of her rump.

"MMm... Mmmm... MMm... Yesss... Niiice..." Vicky whispered, writhing and twisting on Alex's body.

Without warning Vicky's cock spasmed in Alex's hand, releasing a jet of cum, streaming through the water droplets, to hit the wall.

Alex felt her muscles tighten around him inside her, as she jerked her hips in the throes of climax. The passion of Vicky's climax caused Alex to explode inside her, thrusting deep within her. His hand on her cock released to grip her waist, and both arms pulled her in tight to him.

Impaled on his cock and held in the air by his powerful arms, Vicky's feet floated inches above the shower tray, as she moaned in pleasure. As their heat dissipated and Alex deflated, he lowered Vicky for her to stand once more. Slipping out of her, she turned to kiss him with tears streaming down her face in ecstasy.

Eventually, Vicky found her voice.

"Oh, Alex, that was beautiful. You're so gentle and powerful. What is a girl to do?"

She nuzzled his chest lovingly.

"That was special, you lovely thing... But it's your fault, forcing me to shower with a sexy trans-woman as beautiful as you. How could I resist you? You gorgeous siren."

Alex kissed her as they giggled and hugged in the warm flow of water.

The two finally soaped each other up and washed, enjoying the closeness after sex. Alex was about to duplicate his hair washing routine on Vicky when she screamed.

"Stop! I can guess what you are about to do. My hair will take a month of Sundays to untangle."

"Oops. Maybe I can get mum to give you one of my stylish hair cuts when you come to stay?"

"What? You've not promised anything, have you?"

"Well, no. But it is only a matter of time. Especially as she knows your mum still lives in Bristol."

"It's too late, my mum's already been hinting. Rich is back home after dropping out of university, and she was hinting of us having a family Sunday lunch together soon. But I don't think I am ready yet."

"What, to bring your boyfriend home?"

"No, you know what I mean. Too many unspoken questions. I only go home at Christmas because it gets awkward."

"I thought your mum supported you?"

"She does. It's Rich, he says he is cool about it but I know he isn't. So I have to dress down when I want to dress up."

"Phew. Well, at least I won't get embarrassing questions about me getting you knocked up from your dad!"

"Haha... Dad's already asked if we wanted to go for Sunday lunch here, but it could still be too early for any of us."

Vicky showed him how to wash her long straight hair, enjoying his careful attention to her. They were soon out and drying each other with towels. Alex dressed in his best black jeans and one of his blue striped collared shirts made another round of tea. Taking a mug into Vicky as she dried her hair, once again enjoying watching her preparations.

"No rush, we've still got a couple of hours yet," Alex suggested.

"Errr. I forgot to say. Um... on Wednesday I didn't go to the gym, I went to my transgender support group. I've not been in ages, it's like an AA meeting and I felt more confident to share my good news this week... They were all pleased to hear my news, pleased for us both. Well, quite a few hang out at the wine bar I like and they asked if we could call in. So they could see my 'tall dark stranger', I hope you don't mind?"

"So they all know about Last week?" Alex became nervous about anyone knowing he sucked Vicky's cock. Not that he felt ashamed, he felt it was very personal, between them as lovers, for pillow talk, not gossip.

"No. I only explained how we met, how I had a crush on you at school and that you stayed the night. No details, it's ok, nothing leaves the room. I know far more about them for them to blab, they're a lovely group, you'll like them, honest."

"Ok, only for you," Alex tried to sound more confident than he was.

"Thanks." Vicky smiled and continued to prepare herself.

Alex excused himself and went into the lounge to channel surf, allowing Vicky some privacy to change.

...

"Okay, I'm ready," Vicky announced.

Alex stood to appreciate her. She stood in heels wearing an electric blue figure, hugging dress, covering her shoulders and knees, perfect for a romantic dinner. Seeing the smooth front to her dress, Alex realised 'Little Mike' was tucked away.

"You're gorgeous," Alex gasped.

"Come on, we need to get going, or we'll not have time," Vicky encouraged Alex to get a move on.

Soon they were in their coats and walking arm in arm along a busy high street with restaurants and bars, like any couple. They reached a bar and Vicky guided them in, smiling at the security on the door. They handed their coats into the cloakroom and entered the bar.

It was a typical wine bar style set up with timber-clad walls and floor, with bar stools and tall tables. Thankfully, the music was loud enough to enjoy, but you could still hear your partner without shouting. Whilst it was busy, Vicky steered them over to a group of her friends that were standing at tables close to the bar.

Alex was nervous as Vicky introduced him to each of her friends, but he needn't have worried, as they were all happy to meet Vicky's new partner. A flood of names flowed passed his ears as they all asked the obvious questions about how they'd met, 'had they gone out together at school?' and 'why not's?'

He soon felt relaxed, except for one of her friend's who introduced himself as "Pete, but sometimes Sally." He had a slim build and a ponytail. Vicky went with some friend's to the bar, leaving Alex and Pete on their own. Pete asked the usual questions any new friend would ask, `what was his job?', 'how long is he was staying with Vicky?' etc...

Whilst all innocent enough, the longer he chatted with him, the more he made Alex uncomfortable. Initially, he leaned in close to him, and then moved closer, invading his personal space. As they talked more, he started touching and stroking Alex's hands. The final straw came when his hand drifted to Alex's one bum cheek. Alex took a step back to open up some personal space.

"Pete, please. I am not comfortable with all this touchy-feely invasion of my personal space. You're a good friend of Vicky's and seem a nice guy. Can we leave it at that?"

"Oh, Alex. We're all boys together. Vicky need not know. You can meet me in the gents. A big tall athletic boy like you must have something nice hidden inside his jeans?"

Pete smiled with hunger in his eyes, glancing down to Alex's crotch.

Alex reared up, shocked.

"Pete, I'm not like that. I'm with Vicky."

Alex had been in enough rugby tackles to know how to deal with Pete's now wandering hand.

"Alex, I give great head. All it takes is 2 minutes or if the stalls are empty, you can abuse me, I have protection."

Pete's hand wandered closer again.

"No Pete, if that hand touches me I'll break your fingers. Look I'm not interested."

Pete moved closer but avoided any contact.

"Vicky won't know. Or you can meet Sally later? I don't mind dressing up."

Pete licked his lips, but rather than looking provocative, he looked ridiculous.

"No, Pete. Look, I'm with Vicky."

"Oh, come on... Vicky may enjoy a Ménage à trois?... I fancy a good pig roasting."

"No."

Alex was wondering how rough the bouncers on the door would get if he floored the guy. His muscles were now gearing up, adrenaline pumped around him preparing 'to fight or flight'.

"Why not?"

"Because, I'm not interested in you."

"Oh, come on, it's only one blow job or one fuck?"

"No, you are pissing me off now, let it go."

Alex's fists clenched ready. He searched to prepare an exit route. He couldn't see Vicky so he couldn't walk away to leave her on her own.

"Why are you so defensive, she's only another trans?"

"How dare you? You can't know her saying that... You'd best fuck off."

Alex stepped back, hunting for Vicky to whisk her away before he did something he would regret.

"No, I like a big feisty boy like you, in my mouth or my pussy."

"Fuck off."

Alex was now panicking. He'd been in a few ugly bar fights with carious rugby clubs and he didn't want to turn Vicky's favourite bar into a boxing ring. He had already tagged any potential support Pete may have, preparing to defend any approach from them.

"Why not? You may enjoy it, using and abusing me on the side as you like? She needn't know. I can be your forbidden fruit if you like?"

Pete had now backed off enough to give Alex space, helping bring him off the boil.

"Because I care for her, she is special to me. So Pete Fuck off."

With a gap between them, Alex was now more frustrated and defensive rather than angry. His voice was rising above the music.

"Why would you care for her, she's only another trans?"

Pete stepped further back out of arm's reach.

"Because I love Vicky, that's why. Vicky's not just another trans," Alex blurted out.

Pete stepped further back, his face changed to a smug smile, like a cat that had got the cream.

Pete couldn't have timed it better as Vicky appeared at Alex's shoulder, concerned at the raised voices. She passed Alex a bottle of French cider.

"Err... What are you saying about me?" She asked Alex.

"Tell her, Alex, tell her what you told me," Pete said.

Pete was dying to tell Vicky himself, but knew it was best coming from Alex.

"Ahem. Nothing."

Alex tried to brush it off. His face now flushed, but his adrenaline now winding down as there was no longer any threat.

"I heard my name. Half the bar heard you say my name. Alex?"

Vicky's blood was now rising, fearful of old conspiracies replaying.

"Tell her Alex," Pete was now pleading with Alex, who now realised Pete's ruse.

"Yes. Tell me Alex?"

Vicky was now stern and all her friends were looking on, waiting for the answer.

"I said..." Alex mumbled, "I told Pete..."

"Well, what? What did you 'Tell Pete'... Alex?"

Vicky was now defensive, her friends were all witnesses to her demise, and she was furious. She had built him up and now he was saying things about her, to a close friend...

"I told Pete that..."

Alex had never said this to anyone, and now he had an audience. His throat dried, and he was considering the flight option.

"Tell her Alex... As you told me... Don't leave it to me to tell her... Because I will..."

Pete threatened from a safe distance.

"No, you won't you duplicitous fucker..."

Alex pointed aggressively at Pete to warn him off, then turned to Vicky.

"Vicky... I love you. That's what I told him... I love you," Alex blurted out.

The dozen people around them all screamed and shouted for joy, clapping. Pete jumped up and down, clapping. Vicky whilst momentarily stunned, grabbed his drink, placed it on the table and embraced him.

"I love you too," Vicky told him as they laughed, hugging and kissing.

Alex was now relaxing, realising relieved it had been all a ruse, laughing with relief at the outcome, seeing Pete mouth 'Sorry' as he drifted into the background, giving Alex space and to be sure he was out of arm's reach.

Vicky's other friends came in close to support Vicky and full of praise for Alex.

Some good-natured banter came out, which helped tone down Alex's blood pressure further.

"Oh, it's about time she found herself a real man... "

"She's too lovely to sit on a shelf..."

"So tall, dark and handsome..."

"We thought she was fantasising... It all sounded all too good to be true..."

"Where's Vicky been hiding you...?"

"She was so full of beans last Wednesday..."

"it's no wonder she was so excited..."

Her friends were all pleased for her and keen to know more about Alex. He realised then that this weekend he was Vicky's eye-candy. A few times in the crowd Alex had his bum squeezed to hear giggles and saw Vicky smiling being in on the joke. Pete returned, but this time with another man on his arm, sporting a thick moustache.

"Sorry Alex, I hope you can forgive me? This is Jose, my partner... I've been Vicky's friend ever since she first came to London and I've seen her driven through the mangle by a few partners. You seem to be genuine and I am pleased for you both. Although you showed great restraint, Jose was ready to jump to my rescue... Weren't you Jose?"

"No, can you see his arms? Alex, I wouldn't want to meet you down a dark alley. You looked so fierce when Pete was tweaking your buttons at the end... And Alex's taller than me... You were on your own there, Pete!" Jose joked, with a hint of a Spanish accent.

Vicky came in close to introduce one of her girlfriends, "Alex this Sarah, we met at college and like Pete she's been a rock over the last four years. But she has strict instructions not to steal you away from me!"

The two women laughed and Sarah cut in, "Don't listen to her. She's such a tart. But she won't kiss and tell. Are you as good in bed as you look?"

Vicky squealed and the two girls laughed, gripping each other, especially when they saw Alex squirm with embarrassment.

"Well, I'm not the kiss and tell kind of guy," Alex responded. Not too sure of the best response.

"You'll be no good to me when Vicky dumps you, after sucking you dry, leaving you all withered and weak. You'll need those muscles to satisfy my girl Vicky," Sarah joked, as she mimicked her cheeks sucking in, whilst winking.

Vicky squealed a laugh, hugging Sarah, "You're the tart. Can you hear yourself? Alex, pay her no heed. She's more Garfield than sex kitten!"

The two hugged as they laughed, to only laugh louder when they saw Alex looking fearful of them. Lots of small talk followed with various people in the crowd. Then Vicky appeared on Alex's arm.

"Alex, we've only ten minutes before our table booking, the restaurant is almost next door, so we've time."

The couple ran the gauntlet of all Vicky's friends, wishing them well and giving Vicky hugs with lots of whispers of approval. They retrieved their coats and walked out into the chilly night air. The couple only had to walk two doors down and enter the warm, busy restaurant. A server met them at the lectern standing inside the entrance.

"We have a table for two booked, under Alex Fisher?" Vicky explained, and the server walked them through the narrow dining room. From its narrow width and length, the restaurant had once been a shop. It had small booths on either long wall with larger family tables running along its centre. It was very Mediterranean, with vines hanging from the roof and dark wooden furniture.