Victoria & Alex Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex enjoyed feeling her familiar tripod on him. They both explored each other's bodies with light, stroking, and teasing hands once more, as they drifted off to sleep.

~~~

"Morning sexy," Alex greeted Vicky as she blinked her eyes in the bright sun coming through her closed curtains.

Alex slid around Vicky, enjoying her naked body against his, loving this comforting coupling of them both. He enjoyed trailing fingers and hands over her body, rediscovering curves and re-assuring himself she was still perfect.

"Morning, what time is it?"

"Oh. Nearly eight o'clock... Way too early."

"Oh, no. There is so much I want to do if we are to be at Jennifer's for seven tonight."

"Well, if you will force me to shag all night!"

"I didn't hear you complaining?" Vicky laughed as Alex gave her a morning kiss, rolling her onto him, trapping their two shafts as they grew.

"No, you naughty boy! We have too much to do. If you shower first while I tidy up all the latex, as it seemed to have been a success," Vicky laughed as Alex's hands wandered.

"Yeah, it was the best way to end the evening... We've got eleven hours, there's no rush?" Alex protested jokingly.

"I want to get you a shirt, some clothes, a toothbrush and a bathrobe, remember?" Vicky smiled.

Alex knew why and what she was doing. He liked it, as it was all part of being a couple, wasn't it?

"I've brought shirts, clothes, and a toothbrush. Do I really need a bathrobe?" Alex pretended to protest.

"Yes. But I want you to feel comfortable when your here... What happens if one day you're ever in London or want to just jump on a train to visit me?"

Vicky needed Alex to 'belong' so he pretended to capitulate, shrugging his shoulders and then smile.

"It's okay, Vicky. It's nice and I love the idea."

"Come on, then."

"Okay, but tomorrow we're lying in," Alex joked as he released her.

She smiled, squeezing and kissing him before slipping out of his arms. She skipped naked to the bathroom, knowing Alex was watching her, enjoying her. As she returned with the latex wear all dry, Alex pecked a kiss on her cheek as he passed her going the other way, clean boxers in hand to have his shower.

When Alex returned dry, clean and dressed in boxers, he found Vicky in her bathrobe, with her hair tied up in a bun and the bedroom clean and tidy.

"Er, where are my dirty boxers and shirts?"

"I've put them in my laundry, so they will be here ready for you next time. Can't have your mum washing your lucky boxers, now can we?" Vicky smiled, knowing Alex would relent.

"haha, the way this weekend is going, all my boxers are going to be lucky!" Alex grinned, seeing Vicky return a dirty grin.

"I'll have my shower now. So if you make tea and put some toast on, then we can have a repeat of scrambled egg on toast. I have some bacon in the fridge too... Oh, there's brown and tomato sauce in the cupboard." Then Vicky sarcastically added, "Anything for you!"

Soon they were both sitting at the table eating breakfast. Vicky in her bathrobe looked happily smug at her lover as he ate. Her body glowed with satisfaction deep inside her from the previous evenings love making, not sore but a lasting memory of the whirlwind of Alex's visit so far.

The low winter sun streamed through the net curtains into the room.

"It'll be nice in a month or so, we'll be able to breakfast on the balcony," Alex thought aloud.

"I must be an excellent influence on you, you're getting romantic!" Vicky laughed.

Alex paused, playing with a thought in his head he asked, "Um Vicky... Anal sex... Does it hurt?"

"No. You're a perfect gent, taking it slow and gentle. That's why I'm so relaxed with you. I still can't believe the things I said yesterday," Vicky answered, blushing slightly.

"I mean, you look as if you're enjoying it... A lot?"

"I was, better than anything else, especially with you." She looked quizzically at Alex, wondering where this was going.

"Well, as we are a couple. You and I have similarities we can share, that other couples can't, well not without some toys..."

"Hmmm, are you suggesting what I think you are?" Vicky sat up in her chair, hoping that he was.

"You know, we're a couple and couples share?"

"Hmm, go on, but I want to hear something more concrete," Vicky was sure she knew, but she wanted him to say it out loud.

"You're not going to make this easy, are you?"

"Nope."

"Well, so long as it doesn't hurt and it is as enjoyable as you show it to be, I'd be happy for you to..."

"What?" Vicky was fidgeting in her eagerness to hear him confirm what her body was screaming at her to have.

"I want you to have anal sex with me... I'd like you to enjoy me, the same way I enjoy you."

Vicky dropped her knife, and fork as she reached to grasp Alex's hands, overjoyed at the prospect and already excited at the notion of being an equal sex partner.

"Oooh Alex, I'd love to... But later... We need to get going." Vicky stuttered, not knowing what to say at this opportunity to be more intimate with Alex.

Vicky immediately felt horny, her desire growing, wanting to drag Alex to the bedroom and pleasure herself on him. She could feel her excitement growing between her legs as she caught an image in her mind of Alex on his back looking up at her, screaming for her cock.

She squirmed with delight in her chair and then shook the thought from her mind. She rebooted her mind back into shopping mode, to see Alex's quizzical look on his face.

"Are you okay?" Alex asked.

"Yeah, I was thinking of which shops to hit, I don't want to drag all over London for things we can buy closer to home," She lied, as she had planned her route yesterday.

She was as horny as hell and wondered how she could ensure Alex enjoy anal sex as much as she does. His first experience had to be right. Then her mind drifted back to Alex begging for her cock...

"I said... Did you want a refill?" Alex said, repeating an earlier request but louder, breaking Vicky out of her thoughts.

"No, let's finish up, dress and get going, the sooner we're out the sooner we can get back," Vicky replied.

After breakfast, it didn't take long for them to dress, put on coats, and step out into the street. They walked arm in arm as Vicky guiding them on her chosen route, with both of them enjoying their love and the fresh winter sunshine.

To be continued. ~~~~~~~