Victoria & Alex Pt. 06

Story Info
Vicky's weekend in Bristol deteriorates further.
10.5k words
4.83
3.9k
14

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/27/2023
Created 01/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please, read this chapter after reading my story Victoria's Secrets and the preceding 5 chapters.

Although you can read this as a standalone story, you may miss the build-up and some references.

~~~***~~~

After Alex left Vicky at her mother's house with her brother Rich, the remainder of the afternoon went by in the wink of an eye. Upon arriving home, he found his dad waiting for him. Telling him to get on his old clothes and help him with checking the cars before their annual MOT.

They worked through the three cars that they and his mum jointly own, checking the state of the brake pads and ball joint rubber boots, so if needed they could order spares to collect the next day, saving them time on Saturday.

Three cars, twelve wheels and, after some online auto-part shopping later, Alex jumped in the shower and changed into something he hoped to impress Vicky's mother. Once ready, he flew down the stairs to be met by his mother, who tutted at his appearance.

"Alex, I thought you'd want to impress Amanda?"

"What?"

"At least wear a collared shirt and not that old Motorhead T-shirt."

"It's my favourite."

"Hmm, okay, but I'm not sure what Amanda may think."

She frowned, as Alex ignored her, to follow it with, "If you're driving, you won't drink, will you?"

"No mum."

Alex rolled his eyes and scooped up his favourite fleece before dashing out the front door. He waved his mother goodbye as he headed out to his car, where he double-checked his phone, smiling as he saw the expected text from Vicky.

< Hi, it's sort of okay with Rich. Mum's bringing her boyfriend, Steve. Don't you dare back out now. See you soon. V xx >

Alex quickly text a brief reply, as it is with Friday traffic he'll barely make it on time. Thankfully, his planned car park had space. With his ticket in his wallet, he made his way to the restaurant. At first, he thought he'd missed it, but then saw the neon sign flashing 'Za Za Bazaar'.

Alex's desire to see Vicky after her punching Rich overrode any trepidation he should feel about meeting her mother. Dodging through the open doors, he paused to survey the sea of clientele seated at the tables and bar as a waiter spotted him.

A white arm waved at Alex, over some heads, drawing his gaze, and he recognised the slender, muscular arm as Vicky's. The waiter, now weaving his way towards Alex, looked disappointed as Alex waved back at Vicky and headed through the busy room to the group already seated. The group stood as he approached, although he had to hide his disappointment at seeing Vicky in a loose blouse and jeans.

"Hi, we've not been here long!" Vicky almost screamed, giving away her relief that he'd arrived.

Amanda made a fuss of Alex and a polite hug, although he suspected it was more for Vicky's benefit rather than genuinely for him. Whilst it had only been six years since Alex had last seen her, she now looked her age, with grey streaks in her short, black hair and a few more wrinkles on her face. She had lost some weight and wore a tight, thick, red polo-necked jumper and tight jeans that highlighted her curves with the confidence that middle age brings.

Amanda introduced him to her 'friend' Steve, who looked as if he would prefer to be elsewhere, as did Vicky. Whilst Steve wore a decent shirt and tie, with trousers, his grey goatee beard and effort to look younger with a man bun in his grey hair didn't win Alex over.

Rich scowled at him, in a scruffy collared blue shirt, but made the effort to stand and limply shake his hand. Although, he kept his distance as if handling someone else's urine sample bottle.

Vicky met Alex with a conservative hug, but whispered in his ear, "Any longer and I'd have feigned needing the toilet and done a runner."

Alex tried to pull her in closer, but she held off as her face flashed with an apology. Amanda had arranged the seating so that she and Steve sat opposite Alex and Vicky, leaving Rich at the one end of the table. Rich ensured that whilst sitting alongside Alex, he edged as far away from him as possible.

Amanda seemed oblivious to the icy atmosphere permeating around the table as she chirped and chatted to everyone. Steve relaxed with Alex opposite him, trying to feign interest in his job. Rich, however, seethed and sulked at the end of the table.

A waiter broke the ice when he explained how the buffet worked and asked what drinks they wanted besides the water. With drinks ordered, Vicky almost dragged Alex to the buffet table furthest from their own.

"It's unbearable. Whatever you do, don't let mum corner you. She's dying to interrogate you about your opinion on my transitioning fully."

"That's alright I'll tell her the truth."

"She won't hear it. It doesn't matter what you say at the moment, in her present mind, she'll twist it to suit her."

Alex looked back at the table to see Rich sitting alone, sulking. Amanda and Steve were at the other end of the buffet but making their way along.

"Should I try to talk with Rich, he looks a bit sad there all on his own. It's not like him."

"No, don't leave me. That seems to be his life now, like he's the weight of the world on his shoulders."

Alex and Vicky worked their way along the table, with Vicky selecting some dishes, but Alex wanted to wait for something less spicy. As they moved to the Mediterranean buffet table, Vicky breathed a sigh of relief to see her mother return to their table, rather than join them.

"Mr Misery has moved."

Alex nodded at Rich, who stood at one of the outer buffet tables, avoiding Alex and Vicky.

"Don't make it any worse, not that it could. You can cut the atmosphere like a knife."

"Your mum's not even noticed."

"I think she has, but she's in denial, pushing through it, hoping it will all go away."

"It's obvious, Steve, doesn't want to be here either."

"You should have seen the strange look he gave me when we met. Sarah would have lapped it up. She loves it when straight men discover they find a trans woman attractive. He blushed with guilt and won't look me in the eye."

Alex pondered and gave Vicky a naughty grin.

"Aha. We could make a mint with the popularity of incest and trans porn."

Vicky kicked Alex in the shins with her new ankle boots.

"Ow! That hurt!"

Alex recoiled in shock, trying not to spill his newly acquired dinner from his tray as he tried to walk off the pain.

"Don't even joke about it, it's disgusting," Vicky hissed.

"Sarah's joked about doing porn videos before, but even she wouldn't consider incest."

"Now, I would pay to see that."

Alex teased but swung out of kicking reach as Vicky threw him a look that would melt ice.

"Come on, let's eat up and get this farce over with."

"Aw, it's not too bad, is it?"

"I couldn't get a word out of Rich after you left. Not long after, mum came home, and he sulked, whilst she fawned all over me. Oh! Don't forget, she still thinks I came home straight from London."

The pair walked back to the table to find their drinks waiting for them. Rich waited until they were tucking into their meals before returning. Steve re-engaged Alex in conversation, asking about the reason for being home this weekend.

Alex outlined the pre-emptive work his father, and he were doing on the family's cars before their annual MOTs. As he talked, he could see Rich trying to turn his head to look at Alex, but like two opposing magnets, his head couldn't quite make it round to face Alex.

They slowly ate their way around the global cuisine displayed on the various buffet tables. Although Vicky only took enough food to nibble, which meant they spent more time away from the table than at it.

Throughout the meal, Amanda continued to make thinly veiled efforts to draw Alex into dialogue over his and Vicky's future plans. Each time Alex and Vicky would avoid her probing questions and focus on their immediate future, although after each unsuccessful attempt, she'd redouble her efforts.

After a particularly icy exchange, during the embarrassing lull in the conversation, Steve asked if anyone wanted another drink. Nearly every drink was empty, especially Alex's and Vicky's, as sipping from their glasses granted them time to gather their wits and think up an avoiding tactic to the latest probing question.

Rather than calling for a waiter, Steve suggested Alex help him get drinks from the bar. Sensing it wouldn't hurt to leave Vicky and her mother alone for two minutes, he agreed. Rich left mumbling about getting some more buffet to get his money's worth.

Vicky approved, although the look on her face told him not to hang around. As they reached the bar, Steve mounted a bar stool and indicated for Alex to join him on a second spare stool.

"Amanda wants a little time alone with Vicky."

"Hmm, I'm not sure this is working, as I don't think Vicky wants much time alone with her at the moment."

"That's a bit harsh when all she wants is what's best for him."

Steve's use of Vicky's old pronoun annoyed Alex.

"No, I don't think she does. If she did, she wouldn't be going down the road of alienating both her trans daughter and son. Look at Rich, if it wasn't for the free food, he'd be home gaming."

"To be honest, Alex, it's all a bit much for me."

Steve blushed, biting his lip as if he'd said too much.

"Ahh, so Amanda is carrying a little too much emotional baggage for you?"

Steve looked away, avoiding Alex's glare, as Alex realised he had hit the nail on the head.

"Would you break up with Amanda, just because she has a few skeletons in the cupboard?"

Lucky for Steve, the barman arrived and Steve rattled off their order, asking for a whisky chaser for him.

"Do you want one, whilst we're talking?"

"No thanks, I'm driving."

Alex glanced over at their table and it looked as if mother and daughter were deep in conversation rather than fighting. Looking back at the bar, the barman had turned away and worked on the order, whilst Steve looked anxious.

"I didn't say I was going to break up with her."

"But it is too much for you?"

"Well, I don't really understand the situation."

"What don't you understand?"

The barman returned and placed a partially filled whiskey glass in front of Steve as he returned to finish the round of drinks.

"Well, he wants to be a woman."

Steve's attitude grated on Alex, but now he felt he had to correct him, through gritted teeth, "She."

"He's still got a..." Steve looked around the now bustling, noisy restaurant and, seeing no one paying any attention to their conversation, he lifted his hand and wiggled a dangling little finger.

"So he's a he."

Alex felt his blood rise further, wishing he had Sarah by his side to knock Steve down to size with her stinging rhetoric. He gulped, hoping he could defend Vicky suitably with his limited eloquence, rather than knock his block off and damage Vicky's relationship with her mother further.

"No, she's not. How would you like it if I referred to you as a 'miss' or 'master' or not, even by your chosen name?"

"That's different."

"No, it's not. You want to be a man, with the male pronouns of he, and him, and be called Steve. Vicky always wanted to be feminine, wear what she wants, referred to as she, and her, and has chosen to be called Vicky. It's about respect. Treat others how you would want to be treated yourself."

Working in the background, the barman finished their round, added it to their table's tab on the till and moved on to serve someone else. Steve showed no sign of moving off his stool as he thought, looking a little taken back and threw the whisky chaser down his throat, slamming the empty glass down on the bar towel along the bar.

"Okay, she's changed her name, wears women's clothing, has even had a boob job, but wants to keep her... Er, John Thomas."

"It's not as simple as that."

"Isn't it? You being gay, I can understand."

"What makes you think I'm gay, because I don't feel gay? I don't fancy men and I've had girlfriends, but then it's not as simple as that either. I see Vicky as a wonderful woman, my best friend and lover."

"Okay then, bi then or whatever you call it, but SHE still has something a woman doesn't."

"Yeah, but it doesn't bother me. It actually adds another dimension to her."

Alex smiled, as a few memories of the previous night drifted through his thoughts.

Steve coughed in embarrassment. "Whoa, you don't need to go into detail."

"Don't worry, I won't."

Alex didn't want to share his erotic memories of Vicky with anyone.

Steve looked as if they'd reached some stumbling block, still unable to fully understand the emotional baggage Amanda had introduced him to. His eyes searched around for an answer, to turn back on Alex.

"So, ah, er, were you and Mike involved before he went to London?"

"No. We were just really close friends, as was Rich. The three of us were inseparable."

Saying this, Alex once more wondered if that was part of Rich avoiding them. Not born out of a lover's jealousy but of a forgotten comradeship."

Steve seemed to be satisfied, as far as he could, whilst still looking bewildered by the situation. As Alex pondered on how he could be more convincing, the shrill clatter of utensils on china rang out above the background raucous noise of the restaurant.

Looking across the busy room, they could see several tables attention centred on one table that omitted an angry shrill voice. They soon determined that the focus of the room centred on their table as Vicky leapt to her feet, grabbing both hers and Alex's coats from the backs of their chairs.

Stepping away from the table, Vicky's fiery eyes sought Alex, still sitting at the bar and stormed towards him. The looks of shock on the surrounding tables told Alex that they'd clearly witnessed the preceding argument. Alex slid off his stool, guessing she wanted to leave. He turned to Steve, wanting to have the last word rather than bid him farewell.

"You've got to decide if you want to accept this family's baggage or not. Whatever your choice, you'll be lucky to find anyone without any troubles at your age."

Alex turned to step towards the rapidly closing Vicky. As they reached nearly six feet apart, she threw his coat at him. Alex could now see the tears cascading down her face.

"I want to go home, Alex. NOW!"

Vicky glared at Steve, but before Alex could say or confirm an answer, she turned to thread her way through the tables towards the exit. Alex rushed after her, turning to look accusingly at Amanda, who gave him a mock surprised, innocent look and he caught a smug grin on Rich's face.

Vicky beat Alex through the exit and he had to scurry to catch up with her outside, in the frosty night air. She stood to one side, hiding from the diners inside, pulling on her silvery black puffer ski jacket. As Alex caught up with her, she threw herself at him, wrapping her arms around him and burying her face into his shoulder.

Sob, "The bitch." Sob...

After a short sniffle and further sobs, she lifted her head to give Alex a salty, tear-covered kiss and hug. Soon after, she pulled clear, held his arm and walked him away.

"Get me back as fast as you can. I need to go home."

Alex steered her the shortest way to his parked car, as she hugged his arm, her head resting on his shoulder.

"What happened? When I last looked, you were deep in conversation."

"The bitch, she played me. She drew me in, listening, and seeming to understand. I thought we'd found middle ground."

They crossed the road and entered the car park, with Alex guiding her between the rows of cars.

"Then she offered to help with funding to pay for my transition. Despite my arguments that I'm happy as I am, she confirmed that she'd spoken to dad and he'll match her money..." Sniff.

"Then, she came out with, 'If Alex loved you, he would find the money to pay for your operation,

to get the woman he wants.'"

With his free hand, Alex found his key in his pocket and thumbed it. Two amber lights flickered in the dark, guiding them down the last rows to Alex's car.

"I'm sorry, lovely. I really don't know what to say. Get in and I'll take you home."

Vicky dashed around the bonnet to get into the passenger door. Alex jumped into the driver's side. Both doors slammed shut in unison. Vicky stretched across to Alex, wrapping her arms around his neck, kissing him as he turned to her with her salty lips meeting his briefly.

"Promise me you love me for who I am?"

Alex kissed her reassuringly.

"I promise. I love every bit of you."

His hand reached down between her coat, sliding down her waist, over her zip and between her thighs. Vicky spread her legs, welcoming him. He ran his hand deep down into the warm triangle made by her legs and the car seat. His fingers rubbed back and forth over the bulge of 'Little Mike' tucked beneath her, that now grew.

Alex continued kissing Vicky as his tongue sought hers. They kissed passionately as Alex teased 'Little Mike' into a hardened, bent rod. Vicky moaned and squirmed on the seat. As Alex squeezed a little too playfully, Vicky pulled his hand away.

"Any other time, I'd let you continue, but I really want to get back home."

Vicky's tear-smeared face and eyes spoke volumes. "Please?"

Alex pulled back and stabbed his keys into the ignition and twisted them, causing the car to burble into life. As he drove around the car park, he fumbled with the seat belt until he felt it click home. Pulling out from the car park, his driving went into Mario Kart mode, as they dodged at speed around the city, heading back to Vicky's mother's house.

"Are you sure you don't want to go somewhere first to calm down? As no soon as they return, it will all start again."

"Oh no, I want to go home. Mum's isn't my home. My apartment in London is. Once I've picked up my things, you're taking me to the train station and I'm catching the first train home."

"No, Vicky, you can't travel now. Not on your own, in this state. I won't let you."

Vicky glared at Alex, but his eyes were on the road as he shot around yet another roundabout at speed, passing three slower cars. Vicky's hand swiped his shoulder to attract his attention.

"Hey!"

Alex maintained his eyes on the road, swerving into the exit, heading across the river to suburbia.

"It's not your choice. I want to go home. I'll take a taxi if I have to."

"No Vicks. It'll be midnight by the time you get back and in your state, you'll be a magnet to all the lunatics. I can't come and let mum and dad down, but neither do I want to let you down."

Alex sharply pulled up at a red light, turned to Vicky, and saw the anger in her eyes.

"I can't let you go, not now. Come home with me. Mum and dad have gone out with their friends tonight, so they aren't there. So you won't have to explain anything. It'll be all different in the morning."

Vicky gulped and Alex saw a brief change in her eyes, that she saw some sense in his argument. Out of the corner of his eye, Alex caught the lights change from red to amber and his focus returned to the road. Before they turned green he was already pulling away.

"No, I want to go home."

Vicky's voice had lost some of its fire. Alex knew he could win her over now.

"Please Vicky. I won't let you go on your own. Come back to mine. Mum and dad won't be home for hours. Stay with me and finish your weekend. Once we finish the cars, we can do things together. You don't have to see your mum. We can still go out tomorrow night, on our own or just with mum and dad?"

Alex felt Vicky's resolve melt as he turned the last few corners to Amanda's house. He knew she always got on with his mum, often thinking of his house as her second home. He pulled up outside the house, parking in the street rather than on the drive.