Victoria & Alex Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, I'll need a hand, and you'll see how she's turned my old bedroom into some weird shrine."

Alex followed Vicky out of the car towards her mother's house, only pausing to lock the car. As he stepped into the house, he found Vicky fumbling with her key fob, removing the door key. She placed it on the phone table in the hall, where it stood out like a sore thumb, all on its own.

"It's kind of symbolic, I know, but I don't plan on coming back."

After pausing to briefly absorb the enormity of the act, she headed up the stairs with Alex trailing behind. He'd been in 'Mike's' bedroom before, so the view when he entered shocked him. Ignoring Vicky's overnight case and shopping bags, photos festooned the room, tracking Mike's transition into Vicky.

Mike's face looked out of the first few photos, then some with makeup, initially clumsy attempts that made him look more of a drag artist than the Vicky he knew. Then, slowly, Vicky became more recognisable in the pictures.

"You think that's weird, look"

Vicky pulled open drawers, showing socks, boxers and t-shirts.

Alex wasn't sure of the significance and looked at Vicky for confirmation.

"All my old clothes. The very same I'd asked her to put out for charity because I'll never wear them again. And here are my old nick-knacks from when I first tried dressing."

The drawer she pulled out held tights, cotton panties and training bras. Alex reached out and ran his hand over Vicky's shoulders to comfort her as she showed him further mementoes her mother had kept.

"Come on, grab those shopping bags. I want to be long gone before they return."

Vicky stuffed her open travel case with her toiletries, zipping it closed. Alex left the room first, so Vicky could glance around the room one more time, checking she'd left nothing she wanted. They both scurried downstairs and outside, with Vicky pulling the door closed behind them with it giving a satisfying clunk.

They rushed back to the car, almost threw their luggage into the boot and drove off like they'd just burgled the house. It wasn't until they'd turned onto the main road that they breathed a sigh of relief.

"Thanks, Alex. I couldn't face them again tonight."

Alex mumbled, "S'okay."

As he focussed on getting back to his house before Vicky changed her mind.

Alex almost whooped for joy when they pulled up into his driveway, seeing the house in darkness. Vicky visibly relaxed.

"You're sure they won't mind?"

"They won't know. They're not in."

"They will in the morning when I come downstairs."

"It'll be too late to say no then. Anyway, mum always liked you. She'd never kick you out into the snow."

"It's not snowing, idiot."

Vicky playfully slapped Alex, but she knew what he meant and got out of the car.

Alex opened the boot, and they carried her luggage into the house, slipping off their shoes in the hallway, and up to his bedroom. If Vicky noticed the clutter of models, work boots and the small single bed, she didn't show it, as Alex proudly showed her his room.

"The only thing that has changed is the computer," Vicky joked.

Vicky hung her jacket on the back of Alex's computer chair, whilst Alex hung his coat up on the back of the door.

"Cup of tea? Coffee or something stronger?"

"Tea, please. I'll have trouble enough getting to sleep as it is."

"Come on down and we'll see if there's anything on TV."

Vicky followed Alex downstairs to the kitchen and leaned against the central counter, not wanting to be alone, as he made them tea.

"I'm so furious, feeling cheated. I thought this weekend would be a bridge to build between us, to reconcile our differences, but she's worse than ever."

Alex nodded, encouraging her to voice her pent-up frustration.

"Since we got together, I've told her hundreds of times, I've never been happier in myself and yet she plays the Sigmund Freud mind fuck. Suckering me in and then telling me I'll never be happy until I've fully transitioned. Why can't people listen to me, rather than telling me what I should be feeling?"

Alex poured the boiled water into two mugs, straight onto tea bags, avoiding using a teapot. Humming in agreement.

"Everyone tells me how or what I should do, then they wonder why I don't listen. Why should I, if they don't?"

Alex poured milk into each mug and stirred furiously, then fished the tea bags out, tossing them into the bin hidden inside the kitchen cupboard.

"It doesn't help with Rich's smug mumblings in the background and mum quoting Steve,

'Steve says this, Steve says that.'"

"I heard Steve's version of things and I don't think they're sympathetic, politically correct, or based on medical facts."

"He's a creep. Ugh, that goatee."

Alex picked up the two mugs of tea and headed for the lounge.

"Er, do you mind if we go upstairs? I'd rather not explain to your mum and dad, should they come home early."

"Ok, but there's only the bed to sit on."

Alex gave a wry smile.

"I know."

Vicky smiled back.

"But do you mind if we just talk?"

"No. Whatever you want."

"I've already got what I want."

Alex looked bemused, as Vicky looked back incredulously at him, "You, you idiot!" She confirmed, with a shove on his shoulder.

Alex headed up the stairs carrying both mugs of tea, with Vicky trailing behind, turning lights off. Once in the room, Alex became unsure what Vicky would prefer. He set the mugs down on his cluttered bedside table, turning on the dusty lamp.

Vicky closed the door behind her and turned off the main light.

"I hope you're not going to wear those jeans and socks in bed?"

"Er, I wasn't sure what you wanted."

Alex began unbuttoning his jeans, as Vicky slipped her blouse off and then her jeans. Alex couldn't resist an appreciative look at Vicky in her underwear. Even in white cotton panties and bra, she made his blood rise and his loins stir, longing to stroke her tight bum.

Slipping his boxers, jeans and socks off, in one swift movement, Alex slumped down onto his bed and swung his legs under the duvet. He pulled his T-shirt off and dropped it onto his piled-up clothes on the floor. Vicky unceremoniously took her bra off, allowing Alex a glimpse of her small pert breasts, picked up his T-shirt and slipped it over her head.

Vicky slipped under the duvet to join Alex. Both sat awkwardly, squeezed together in the single bed. Vicky took a clumsy sip of tea, replaced the mug on the bedside table and snuggled down, resting her head on Alex's chest, her arms wrapped around him and his about her. His one hand stroked her hair and back, reassuringly.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

Alex asked, knowing that she did, but he wanted her to open up rather than bottle it up and blurt it out.

"If you don't mind?"

Vicky started slowly at first, recounting her conversation with her mother over the afternoon and early evening. Gradually going back over the years, with over ten years of pent-up frustrations. She told of her first yearnings to dress and reflect on how she felt inside, through her mother discovering her stash of panties and makeup.

Soon she gave an outpouring of memories of her early years, her self-discovery and the external resistances to her wishes. Pride rang through Alex whenever his influence crept into her memories, pleased to have played a positive and supportive role. She explained about her early move to London and a brief romance with Sarah, which cast their friendship in stone.

Alex lost track of time, as the gaps between Vicky's rants became calmer and longer, which became more mumbled thoughts. Eventually, her breathing became soft and her silence told him she'd succumbed to an exhausted sleep. Turning his light off, he slid down the bed, with Vicky sleepily wrapping herself around him, as he too dropped off.

Vicky's slumbers didn't last long. Her anxiety repeatedly woke her, leaving her to fight her anger and memories, whilst trying to force herself to return to sleep. Each time she woke, tossed or turned in the confined bed, she also disturbed Alex, who would try to calm her, but her mind racing over the evening's events wouldn't let her relax.

After the umpteenth such disturbance, Alex woke to feel Vicky pressed up against him. 'Little Mike' now not so little, cheekily stabbing between his buttocks, as she spooned him.

"Alex?"

Vicky whispered, her warm breath running around his cold neck, outside the duvet that Vicky seemed to gather around herself at any opportunity.

"Uh-huh."

"You awake?"

Alex stirred, shaking off the heavy bonds of sleep, guessing she needed his full attention.

"I am now. What's up?"

Alex opened his eyes to see the room still clothed in darkness. Vicky's hands around him, her one hand slid around to his backside and ran down the crack between his cheeks.

"Um, you know, I told you I was the girl in this relationship?"

"Uh-huh."

"And you didn't mind when I went on top that once. In fact, you admitted to enjoying it?"

"Umm, I guess I know what you're going to suggest."

"Do you mind? I'm all wound up with frustration and can't relax enough to sleep properly..."

"No, that's okay."

Alex shuffled around to lie flat, face down.

Vicky remained on her side, her fingers stroked down his spine toying with his rear, teasing between his cheeks. She nuzzled her face into his shoulder and nibbled his ear.

"Mmm, Alex Fisher, you're the best. You sure?"

"Yeah, that's okay, Vicks."

Vicky kissed and nibbled his neck as she shuffled over him, her feet tucked between his thighs, widening and encouraging them apart. She ground her now stiff shaft up and down his bum crack, letting the tip tease his ring, run up the crack to the base of his spine and back down again.

She'd done it to tease him with what was to come but it just added to her own excitement, barely able to hold herself from plunging straight into him dry.

"Do you have any lube, or do I have to get mine from my case?"

Alex went to get up, but Vicky pushed him down.

"Okay! It's in the bedside drawer. I used it with the training dildo, practising for the first time."

Vicky pushed her hands down on Alex's shoulder blades to raise herself up, squatting on his thighs. She threw the duvet off them both and stripped Alex's T-shirt off to sit topless above him. She tucked her panties beneath her balls, exposing the now big 'Little Mike', unable to resist stroking him and pressing him down between Alex's cheeks.

She reached for the bedside table's drawer, opened it, and her hands searched inside it. Her fingers found the tapered training dildo, then the bottle of lube. She shut the drawer, edged slightly back, and widened Alex's thighs again.

With her knees outside his legs and her feet tucked on their inside, she had control of his legs. She squirted some lube on her hands and searched for the base of his cock, running lube over it and pulling it down to point at her.

"Mmm, I see you nice and stiff."

Vicky purred, stroking his cock up and down with her lubed hand.

"Mmm, that's nice Vicks."

As she stroked his cock, her other hand pumped lube over his bum crack. She set the lube bottle down and ran her spare hand down between Alex's cheeks, in unison with her hand pulling down on his now stiff cock.

"Mmm fuck, that's hot."

"Shhh."

She stroked up and down his cock and between his cheeks, spreading lube over him. On the third stroke down, her middle finger teased his flexing ring muscle, running around it. Alex sucked in a breath of air, as the pleasure of it teased him.

She gripped his cock tightly, as her finger slipped inside, just one knuckle teasing around, wiggling, causing him to squirm.

"Lie still."

She commanded, as her lubed hand left his cock and slapped his one cheek.

"Mmff."

As he exhaled into the pillow, Vicky slid her finger deeper in, sliding in and out to her second knuckle. Her free hand now stroked over his bare cheeks, spreading the lube further, squeezing and giving the odd soft spank. As Alex reacted, Vicky giggled.

She pulled her finger out, leaving Alex feeling a little empty. He felt cool lube land on his winking, anticipating starfish muscle, as her finger pushed again, to be followed by a second. A wave of pleasure ran over Alex, enjoying having Vicky's fingers inside him, noticing the switch in power play with her in control.

Her fingers twisted and teased his prostate, causing Vicky to giggle as she felt the waves of pleasure run through Alex beneath her. Soon her fingers were easing in and out as far as she could push them with Alex moaning. Her spare hand returned to his now dribbling cock, for her to lubricate it with his own pre-cum, squeezing it tightly.

Once again, Vicky's fingers withdrew out of Alex, leaving him wanting, aching for her. Vicky flattened herself down onto him, her breasts squashed into his back, 'Big Mike' pressing down between his legs, beneath his balls, pushing his cock aside. Her stiff nipples stabbed into his back.

Her hair brushed his neck, and he felt the warmth of her breath as she nibbled his ear once more.

"Alex, my love, let me have your arms."

Alex moved his arms out from his body, flat on the bed. Vicky pushed herself back up into a squat. Once up, she pulled his wrists to cross over behind his back. She then rubbed lube onto 'Big Mike', enjoying the feel of the lube and the dominating position she was in, with Alex trapped beneath.

Her one hand grabbed Alex's crossed wrists and pushed them high up his back, so he had no power over his arms. Her other hand guided her cock into Alex's winking starfish. He relaxed as she entered, then pushed back, sucking her in deeper. He felt a stab of pain, then pleasure, as her cock's crown entered him and she slid deeper in.

Alex exhaled as Vicky's male appendage slid deeper into him, bringing them both a wave of pleasure. Alex felt the power of her dominance over him, receiving her penetration, for her to be inside him. He couldn't help but note that she didn't feel so big the first time.

In a juxtaposition of Vicky's normal soft, caring, romantic norm, he felt her strength in the rigidness of her cock inside him. The power swap excited him, being pleasured, immobile beneath her, as a symbol of his submission to her, happy to receive her for a change.

Alex could feel the pre-cum leaking out of him, as Vicky's body ground deep into his buttocks, he released himself in a wave of cum, as the ecstasy of being impaled beneath her overwhelmed him, with her cock grinding deep inside him. All too soon she pulled back, to almost falling out, Alex holding his breath, as she answered his wish, to plunge back deep inside, grinding into him once more.

Slowly, she cycled in and out. With her hand still gripping his wrists, Alex couldn't move, as she kept him face down on the bed. She thrust her rigid member deep into him, time and time again. Just as he thought it couldn't get any better, she redoubled her efforts, speeding up, slamming into him, her body slapping on his as they both grunted and moaned.

Alex couldn't believe how much cum he leaked, unable to shake the ecstasy of the experience mixed with his aching arms as Vicky held him down, thrusting her body into him. At last, Vicky gave one final long thrust into him. He felt the warm eruption inside him, causing him to explode his own seed out once more.

Vicky ground deep into him for a short period, then relaxed. She released his wrists, pulling them to either side and letting them flop back down onto the bed, as she fell limp on top of him. Her arms locked around him, squeezing their sweat-covered bodies together as she showered kisses on his neck and cheek.

"Oh, Alex... I love you more than I've ever loved anyone... You're my love, my soul mate, my knight in shining armour."

She slipped down enough for her to slide outside of him. Only then did she allow him to roll over and they wrapped around each other in a sticky, slippery mess. Now facing each other, they kissed passionately, time and time again.

"Never leave me, Alex. My life is complete, now I've found you again."

"No, I won't, don't worry."

"Thanks. We'll make this work, won't we?"

"It already is lovely. Listen to your heart, not your mum."

Vicky giggled, "I know I'm such a ninny. I just need you to keep telling me. Please don't stop reassuring me, no matter how silly I sound. Please?"

"That's okay Vicks, I will... I am getting better at it."

Vicky kissed him.

"You are lovely, that you are."

Once again, Alex enjoyed being curled up with the love of his life, as he felt and heard Vicky's breathing ease as she drifted off to sleep. This time she stayed asleep, not even hearing his alarm, nor waking when he got up to shower, change and go downstairs to help his dad once more.

Later that morning, Vicky lay half awake, curled up in bed, with her mind numbed by the opposing emotions of the previous night. She felt vulnerable lying naked, alone in Alex's bed and curled up into a tighter ball for comfort, settling her face deeper into the pillow, finding a spot which still held a hint of his aftershave.

The noise of the air compressor out in the garage annoyed her, although it was way too early to get up. It was complicit in stealing Alex away from her. It wasn't fair, as she needed him this morning. She thumped the pillow in frustration and turned over, hunting for another spot to inhale Alex's lingering odour.

She had heard Alex and his parents move around the house all morning. Although, at eight, it was still too early on a Saturday for her to even open an eye. She realised that the latest noise was closer to her than the others, as she heard a light knock on the door of the bedroom.

"Vicky, you awake?"

Vicky recognised the soft tones of Alex's mother's voice. Horrified, she sat up, naked in the damp patches from last night, to see herself in a mirror. This was not how she wanted to meet her this weekend. She tried to untangle her hair from the bird's nest sitting on top of her head, whilst rummaging around to find and pull on Alex's discarded Motorhead T-shirt from last night.

"Vicky?"

"Just a moment, Mrs Fisher, I'm an absolute mess..."

Vicky glanced back in the mirror and realised it would be hopeless until she showered. So she pulled the duvet over herself and tidied up the bed, still wishing she could tell his mum to go away until she'd resembled the woman she wanted Alex's mother to see.

"Vicky, love, your mum is frantic and I can't avoid her calls much longer."

"Ok, Mrs Fisher..."

Alex's mum peeked around the door and entered, carrying a mug of tea, as the two women smiled awkwardly at each other.

"I guessed you were here when Brian saw your ankle boots by the door last night and harangued me for buying more shoes. Your mum's texts this morning confirmed it."

"I'm sorry Mrs Fisher; this wasn't how I wanted this weekend to go."

Vicky blushed and ruffled her hair, hoping it would magically fall into place, making her look a lot better than she felt. Besides her bird's nest hair, her eyes felt puffy and swollen from crying and losing sleep.

"Please Vicky, Sophie is fine. You never did get used to it, but Mrs Fisher makes me feel old."

Sophie gave Vicky a motherly smile that told her everything would be alright now. Vicky felt a warmth that she had previously felt when visiting Alex at home, back when she was Mike. But this time, she felt a little more complete than before. Hearing Alex's mum call her Vicky was more than just icing on the cake.

Sophie placed the mug of tea on the bedside table, tucked her thick dressing gown around her, and sat on the edge of the bed, looking as nervous as Vicky felt. She subconsciously copied Vicky in running her fingers through her thin black hair that also needed a brush run through it.