Victoria & Alex Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, I've got your ski boots, jacket and salopettes down for Vicky to try on."

"Good. Vicky, if you move your stuff into the spare room from Alex's and then try them on. Were you two thinking of going for a ride tomorrow?"

Vicky looked unsure at Alex.

"Yeah, I was hoping to. It's supposed to be sunny tomorrow and I've not ridden the bike in ages, so I thought it would be nice to go out over the Mendips, maybe Cheddar or wherever."

"Okay," Sophie turned to Vicky, "I'll dig out some of my older, smaller gear for you to wear, as it will be cold in the morning, sunny or not."

"Are you sure Sophie? It's kind of you just to let me use your ski gear."

"Well, you're only slightly taller, and I was thinner in my youth, so it should fit you."

Alex grinned back at Vicky, giving her two thumbs up, as Sophie dodged downstairs. Alex went back into his back room and helped Vicky gather up her bags. Once alone in the room, Vicky grabbed him, pulling him around to kiss him.

"Oh, Alex. I'm so glad you talked me into staying. This is turning out to be the best weekend, after all. Your mum's wonderful."

Alex hugged and kissed her back.

"Yeah, I'm glad too."

They carried Vicky's bags into the front, larger spare bedroom. Even with the curtains closed, it seemed brighter, being a lot less cluttered than Alex's. Vicky undid her jeans and pulled them down, glaring at Alex.

"Go on, get the salopettes for me, and stop ogling."

She grinned.

"You love it!" He replied.

As he returned to the hallway to bring back the bags he'd retrieved from the attic earlier.

Seeing Vicky bottomless, sitting with white, naked athletic legs on the edge of the bed, Alex couldn't resist and with a back-heeled flick of his foot he kicked the door closed behind him, dropped the bags and shot over to Vicky. He pushed her to lie on her back, lying over her, with his one hand caressing the bulge down inside her thin, white, cotton panties.

He slipped his wet tongue into her mouth. Despite her fragile pretence at fighting back, their kiss was filled with passion. Alex felt the limp Little Mike twitch into life and he teased his fingers around her sensitive balls as his thumb flicked over his sensitive head, causing Vicky to moan.

Vicky's hands slid up Alex's back, inside his jumper, to dig her nails into the softer flash beneath his shoulder blades. Alex gave a soft humming sound as his tongue felt the extra warmth in Vicky's mouth. Her resistance waned and the bulge in his hand pulsed into life.

His thumb and forefinger ran along Little Mike's growing length, encouraging it longer as Vicky's nails dug deeper into his back, dragging a little downward, pulling his T-shirt and skin with them. Alex released his kiss on a panting Vicky. Their eyes locked together, smiling at each other.

After a few pecked kisses on her lips and a last one on her nose, Alex flicked a stiffer Little Mike out of her panties to continue teasing the pulsing warmth, stiffer. He slid down her body, but not before nuzzling her breasts trapped inside her tight jumper and bra.

Vicky felt Alex's warm breath on her as he sank beneath her eye line over her top. Unable to restrain her excitement as it pulsed through Mike causing him to rise and fall, tapping Alex's lips. Unable to hold back, Vicky's blood surged another pulse through her and Alex enveloping his lips around his tip, causing Vicky to suck air in.

As Alex sucked down onto the stiffened Mike , his hands slid up under Vicky's jumper, across her silky skin to her bra. With her stiff member now engulfed inside his inescapable, warm mouth, Alex's fingers tucked under the bottom hem of the bra and pushed up into the cups as Vicky's fingers ran through his hair, pushing him down deeper onto her.

She gave a soft moan as Alex toyed with her hardening nipples, caressing her mounds as he sucked for all he was worth, enjoying her stiffening excitement in his mouth and her body grinding beneath him. Vicky's pressure on his head relaxed and Alex began bobbing up and down on her, alternating between sucking and teasing Mike's tip with his tongue, now tasting pre-cum.

Her breathing increased and her hips thrust up as Alex pushed down, his lips gliding over a glistening, wet, saliva covered Mike . Her back arched, and she gasped as a huge spurt of warm cum hit the back of Alex's throat, followed by further pulses, as her hands pressed his head deep into her crotch between her soft thighs.

The volume and ferocity of the thick spunk injecting into him forced Alex to swallow whilst trying to continue to suck more of her out, enjoying Mike's throbbing as it gave large pulses of Vicky essence into him. Vicky held him onto her long after her excitement abated.

Alex swallowed and sucked as Mike went lip, caressing his decreasing length as he relaxed. Vicky's hands now more stroked through his hair, allowing him to play the limper, wet member through his lips, whilst caressing the soft mounds trapped beneath his hands.

Alex withdrew his fondling hands upon hearing the kitchen door slam closed downstairs, and released Little Mike from his mouth, to tuck him glistening back inside Vicky's little white panties. He stood up and met Vicky, who rose off the bed, grinning, to hold him close to her.

"I am a lucky girl to have you. After having such a wonderful day, I was getting so horny for my man and here you are, taking care of me."

Alex pulled her into an embracing kiss, passing the last of her fluids back to her, as Vicky's hands gripped his shoulders. They heard Sophie's light footsteps climbing the stairs and separated, with guilt strewn across their faces. Vicky grabbed the salopettes from the bag Alex had brought and slipped them on as fast as she could, hiding her legs and now wet patched panties.

"I'll leave these here on the banister for you to try on Vicky. I'm sure they're okay. Alex, you'll have to get in the shower pretty smartish if we're to reach the restaurant on time." Sophie said from the other side of the bedroom door.

As they heard Sophie return down the stairs, the two lover's eyes met as they stifled a giggle and kissed once more.

"God, I'd love to shower with you and have you deep inside fucking me, but I don't want to abuse your mum and dad's hospitality, especially after your mum's been so kind."

"Don't worry, you won't. They won't notice as they're downstairs."

Alex gave her a dirty, wide grin, as he gripped her bum cheeks in both hands and pulled her into him, grinding his crotch into her. One of Vicky's hands slapped Alex's backside, and the other pulled his hand away from her cheek.

"You might think so, but I think otherwise, and I've decided. Your mum's happy for us to sleep together tonight, and that's where the boundary stays."

Alex pulled a mock sad face, but tried to pull Vicky back into him, but she slapped him away.

"You go shower, on your own and tonight we'll make up for it, so long as you don't scream out!"

Alex laughed, "Me scream? I seem to remember one young lady screaming like a dementor as she writhed beneath me."

Vicky slapped him harder this time and pushed him away, ignoring his cheeky grin.

"You can save that dirty talk for next Friday, but you will have to back it up with some action. I'll be more than happy to repeat any performance you wish. Now you go get showered. Before your mother comes back."

She licked her flushed red lips, showing her white teeth, as her hand stroked across his cheek to his ear and she pecked a light, damp kiss on his lips.

"Maybe I could be your latex wearing bat-woman again. You could tie me down to the bed and have your wicked way with me, so I can squirm and scream like a dementor once more."

Vicky gave a devilish grin, holding her finger on Alex's lips to shush him and nodded for him to leave.

"You're killing me Vicks, but I'll hold you to that."

Alex laughed and left the bedroom, but soon returned to bring in the clothes his mother had left and a clean pair of motorcycle boots.

"Bike jeans and her old jacket. They're still in good condition. Try them on and see. Make sure there's enough room under the jacket for a thick jumper and a scarf."

Alex set everything down on the bed and the boots on the floor, but hung around.

"There's no need for you to ogle me further, as I try on more clothes, go, shower and change or we'll be late."

"Don't you forget your promise? I'm already looking forward to it."

Alex mocked her by pulling another sad face but hurried out as Vicky raised her hand, laughing as he scurried to his bedroom.

Two minutes later, as he made his way to the bathroom, wearing only his boxers, he could hear Vicky talk. Her tone and excited chatter told him she was on the phone to Sarah. Whilst in the shower, he congratulated himself on the way the weekend had turned out.

He exited later. Wrapped in a bath towel, Alex saw two bin liners left by the loft ladder and could still hear Vicky chatting with Sarah. He soon dried and changed, emerging out of his bedroom to knock on the now quiet bedroom door.

"Your mum cleared Tanya's dresses into those bin bags and said to put them up in the attic before raising the ladder to close the hatch. It won't be long before I'll join you all downstairs." Vicky answered.

As Alex opened the door, Vicky pushed it back closed, shutting him out.

"Hey!"

"Hey yourself. If you come in, you'll only mess about. I'll see you downstairs. I only need to put some makeup on."

Despite feeling a little rejected, Alex carried the bin bags left outside the door up into the loft. He lifted the ladder back up as he closed the hatch before he made his way downstairs to join his mum and dad in the lounge, who were both ready but sat waiting, watching early Saturday night TV.

"There you go. That is so much smarter than your Motorhead T-shirt."

Sophie admired, glaring at his father.

"Yeah, she wouldn't let me wear mine either."

Brian complained, but with a wry smile, while sitting wearing a collar, tie, and black trousers, with a jacket perched on the arm of the chair.

They didn't have to wait long before they heard Vicky coming down the stairs. Alex glanced at the doorway, keen to see her in her tight jumper once more. However, Vicky entered, looking a little nervous, wearing high heels and a dress she'd brought on Friday.

Sophia gasped and clapped her hands together.

"Oh, Vicky, you're so pretty! That dress is lovely."

Vicky blushed but beamed back at Sophie, whilst glancing at Alex, hoping for a similar reaction, to see his eyes bulge with hunger for her and his jaw drop.

"Alex picked it out for me on Friday when we were shopping."

"Hang on, Alex not only went shopping but also chose this wonderful dress? Who are you and what have you done with my son?" Sophie laughed as she rose to get a clearer view of Vicky.

Brian groaned, "You're letting the side down again, son." He shook his head, whilst rolling his eyes but grinned despite his wife showering praise on the couple.

"It's lovely, Alex. It's no wonder you were pleased with yourself on Friday. My goodness, your mother will be pleased to see you out of jeans and baggy jumpers. I love the colours. It shows off your shoulders and hair. Brian's never chosen anything like it for me!"

"Hey, I buy you stuff!"

"You pay for it but I choose to shop alone as you're a nuisance when shopping." Sophie scowled at Brian.

Alex remained gobsmacked at Vicky in the electric blue patterned summer dress. He noticed that as usual, Vicky had held back on the make up, whilst admiring her bare shoulders, searching for the few familiar freckles that he loved to kiss and caress.

The dress hugged her figure, giving her a little cleavage, and curved around her slim waist to splay out, stopping above her knees, showing off her slender legs. Clad in what he hoped were stockings, but guessed he wasn't lucky enough and they'd be tights to be more in keeping with the company.

Sophie continued to shower Vicky with compliments, twice stopping short of comparing it with anything Mike may have worn. Vicky noticed, but didn't mind as she enjoyed the praise. Alex could see how much it meant to Vicky, as he saw her cheeks glow and her smile widen.

"Give us a twirl, Vicky."

Sophie encouraged her.

Vicky then sealed their growing friendship.

"I'd love to come with you anytime you want to go shopping, Sophie. Always up for some retail therapy, with or without Alex. Maybe sometime come up to London and we'll take you shopping."

Alex shrank back into the sofa with those words. Nothing could be further out of his comfort zone than shopping for clothes with his mother. Made worse by her shooting him a teasing smile as she gave Vicky a loving hug. Vicky glanced over Sophie's shoulder to give a broad smile and a wink at Alex, trying not to squeal with delight.

"Haha, you've been hoisted by your own petard now, boy."

Brian gloated with a chuckle and hid behind a magazine that he pretended to read, hoping to avoid any fallout from the worsening, embarrassing situation.

"Oh Vicky, I feel such a plain Jane now. Maybe I should change into something snazzier too?"

Sophie looked down at her brown patterned winter dress, brushing the material down the skirt.

Brian threw his hands up in the air to glare at Sophie.

"Oh Geez woman, first you worry that we're going to be late and now you want to change, maybe we should cancel and book breakfast instead?"

Sophie glared back but bit her lip.

"Right, come on you two. Dad's decided we need to get going or we'll be late."

Sophie instructed, and she went to fetch her coat, followed by Vicky.

Alex and Brian got out of their chairs, under protest, and joined the ladies as they left the warm, bright house to step out into the chilly darkness outside. Brian elected to drive, so the other three could have a drink, and they set off for the restaurant.

The traffic, whilst still busy, had died down, but Brian couldn't find parking close and had to park on the street a few streets away. The four of them walked in two pairs, holding hands. Vicky chatted, unable to contain her excitement, although the busy day had caught up with Alex and he couldn't help but be a little nervous, still unsure of Amanda's motives, but hoped that her new leaf bode well for Vicky.

It didn't take long for them to find the restaurant, although it looked more like a shop front with a canopy over it and the window having the name 'Adelina Yard' sign written on it. It wasn't as large as they'd imagined, but looked busy inside. Only now did Alex realise that he and Vicky had walked right past on Friday night without noticing it.

A staff member welcomed them as they entered and once Sophie had confirmed they were in Amanda Park's party, they were guided down the narrow interior to pass the long counter that separated the diners from the open kitchen. Beyond, the room opened up and they could see Amanda and Rich sat at a large table.

Whilst Amanda stood up to welcome them with her usual theatrics, Alex and Vicky noticed Rich first, with bright eyes that shone as he saw them. Thankfully, Rich had positioned himself to have an easy escape from the table. They could see the change in him already, apart from the collared shirt he now wore with his jeans, he had more confidence as he strode out to reached them first

Vicky fought back a squeal as her brother gave her a light hug, and then moved to shake Alex's hand, as he grinned despite a little tear in his eye. Soon Amanda was upon them and the moment had gone. Like Sophie before her, Amanda showered Vicky with compliments when she removed her coat.

Alex enjoyed seeing Vicky glow with pride as she received her mother's affections soon after her brother's. Although, Vicky looked relieved when Sophie and Brian diverted Amanda's attention away from her, so she could talk with Rich.

The previous impervious barrier between the siblings had gone, although there was still an initial nervousness between the three, which soon fell away as they chatted. Rich anticipated the dilemma of being able to communicate between the two lovers by allowing Alex and Vicky to sit together opposite him.

"Rich, Alex told me about your plans to join dad at the Harlequins game next weekend. We're all going out on Saturday night. You can stay at mine with us and our friend Karen. She's your type, without question and she's single."

Alex shot Vicky a look with a furrowed brow, unsure of her broaching the subject too soon.

Vicky read Alex's concern incorrectly, and explained with a wave of her hand, "It's okay, we all know his type."

Rich's face blushed.

"My type? Intelligent, with loads of money?"

Even he wasn't convinced, by the look on his face.

Vicky laughed, and leaned in to Rich to whisper, "No, big tits and a crap dancer!"

"Hey, that's what Alex said. What do you guys think of me?"

The three laughed as Rich reddened. Before anyone could say anything more, Sophie and Brian moved in to shake Rich's hand and sit down with Amanda at the other end of the table. A waiter came over to leave menus, prompting Brian to suggest they order drinks now.

Amanda stopped the waiter short.

"No, it's okay. I'd like to celebrate with flutes of champagne first."

Five pairs of eyes look at Amanda, all with the same question in mind that only Vicky vocalised. "Celebrate what?"

"Well, several things, really. Mainly that we're here with you two, together."

Eyebrows raised around the table, with Sophie glancing across at Alex and Vicky, unsure of any inferred implications. Amanda realised her faux pas and tried to cover it by following up with, "together, here in Bristol and to meet you both once more."

Amanda spread her open hand across the table at Sophie and Brian.

"Plus, to celebrate me kicking Steve out of my life. It's unfortunate that it took this weekend to realise how his toxicity had crept into my personality."

Vicky kicked her foot against Alex's leg, causing him to glance over to see a sarcastic roll of her eyes. He patted her knee under the table, then stroked her thigh for reassurance.

The waiter left and as they perused their menus, Sophie talked with Amanda, leaving Alex and Vicky alone to talk with Rich. Brian pretended to focus on his menu.

"So have you spoken to Dad yet?" Vicky asked Rich, still wanting to pinch herself that her brother was trying to return to his old self.

"I had a quick call with him earlier. He's pleased as punch and he remembers Alex. He suggested I catch a cheaper weekend return train on Friday, stay with him, then we can meet Alex at the match Saturday afternoon."

"Perfect. Sarah and I have organised a smorgasbord of shopping on Saturday afternoon with Karen. Then you can come back to meet us at mine after the match. I can book somewhere for us all to go for a bite to eat and then have some fun at a club afterwards."

"Oh, I thought we were going to a..." Alex butted in, but stopped short as Vicky kicked him under the table. Alex shot her a look of protest, but saw her scowling at him, nodding at Rich and shaking her head. Luckily, Rich hadn't noticed as he too had buried his head into the menu.

Alex mouthed, 'why not?' .

Vicky leaned across to whisper in his ear, "we don't want to scare him off. Little steps first." Vicky pulled back to see the realisation dawn on Alex and for him to mouth an over theatrical, 'Oh!' then glanced at his menu too.

Rich leaned over to the two, "Blimey, it's posh. You seen the prices?"

"Bloody students!" Alex teased, "I hate to burst your bubble, but that's cheap compared to London."

Vicky nodded in agreement.

"Hey, I'm not a student anymore, thank goodness, but holy cow, I'll have to rob a bank ready for next weekend."