Victoria & Alex Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rich shook his head and returned to examining the menu.

Alex placed his menu down.

"There's a reasonable choice, although it's a straightforward choice. What about you Vicks?"

"Hmm, not sure. I'll need more time."

A waiter returned with a tray full of champagne flutes and offered them around the group.

"Has everyone chosen, or would you like more time?"

Amanda responded, "Could we have five more minutes, please?"

The waiter nodded and returned to the bar as Amanda raised her glass.

"So, here's to Vicky, Alex, meeting Sophie and Brian again, and for me to be free from an oppressive man once more!"

Sophie and Brian echoed her sentiments whilst raising their glasses, with Vicky, and Rich mumbled their own shortened version, without the hidden dig at their father. Vicky returned to her menu as Alex and Rich gulped at their champagne, pulling faces at each other in reaction to the sweet liquid and its bubbles. The two laughed, causing Vicky to peer at them and tut at their childishness, with a shake of her head.

The waiter returned soon enough and, as with any dinner party, the varied choices created a whole round of discussions and a few changes of dishes. He took time to extract everyone's preferences, with any additional drinks, before collecting the menus and leaving the group.

Now left alone, everyone picked up their conversations from where they left off. Before Alex and Rich could talk too much about their plans for next weekend, Amanda asked him about his work, which absorbed his attention as his parents also interjected.

This left brother and sister to their own devices, with Alex trying to keep one ear on their conversation whilst answering questions. The siblings seemed to continue where they left off several years earlier and ignored the events of Friday evening.

Amanda soon tired of interrogating Alex, allowing him to rejoin Vicky and Rich's conversation.

"Have you heard from Karen?" he asked Vicky.

"Yeah, I text her earlier. She's even more excited than Sarah and can't wait for Saturday. She's staying with her parents and will meet us in the morning for breakfast somewhere. Sarah is cooking something up and will let us know. I fear she's got a whole crowd coming."

"That sounds about right. Can shops manage all you lot shopping at once?"

"Oh, no, I think a few are steering clear of the shopping spree, as they know it will end up like a feeding frenzy at the zoo."

"Sounds like you've made the right choice there, Alex joining me and dad at the game!"

The two men laughed as Alex thanked his lucky stars. The three friends continued to plan and joke about the coming weekend and possible future arrangements. With the help of a few drinks and over the meal, they relaxed back into their jocular relationships. This didn't go unnoticed by the three parents sitting with them, who Alex caught sharing knowing grins with each other.

Whilst waiting for their sweets to arrive, Vicky noticed their parents deep in conversation, not paying attention to them, so she leaned into Rich and lowered her voice.

"Don't say anything to mum, but I got down here on Thursday, so Alex and I could have some alone time..."

Rich cut in, shaking his head and holding his palm up, looking annoyed, hissing, "I don't want to know what goes on between you two behind closed doors or whatever you get up to. Can't we just leave it at that?"

Alex joined Rich's protest. "Vicky, why would you bring that up?"

Vicky's hand slapped Alex's hand in frustration, as she glared at him but turned her attention back to Rich.

"Let me finish. After dinner in town, you'd never guess who we bumped into?"

Rich shook his head.

"Er no?"

"Remember Cory?"

"Yeah, Alex used to play Rugby with him."

"Well, I still train with him in the week." Alex interjected.

Vicky's glare halted him from interrupting her story.

"He was with Steve and Dave." Vicky saw the recognition on Rich's face, "They talked us into going to the Tekla club. You'll never guess who was performing?"

Rich rolled his eyes.

"No, I'll never guess. Get to the point."

"Virgil."

"Virgil? He doesn't have a single musical bone in his body and neither was he ever a comedian."

Rich shook his head in disbelief.

"No, neither. He's a drag artist."

"No shit?"

Rich raised his voice a little too high and looked down the table, but the three parents ignored his outburst.

He glance between Vicky and Alex to whisper, "Virgil in drag?"

They both nodded and Vicky confirmed, "Yes. It turns out he was in denial and came out a few years ago. He'd met a bricklayer from Bath and they formed a double act. Miss Titty Bristols and Miss Sissy Douche."

Rich's eyes bulged, and he leaned back in his chair to give a raucous laugh. This time, their parents noticed, as did some of the surrounding tables. Vicky and Alex shushed him, chuckling as they looked around as some patrons on other tables looked over, imagining what could inspire such a reaction.

Rich, with a grin across his face, couldn't contain himself, leaned in and whispered, "You mean that bigoted bully is one of you?"

Alex grabbed Vicky's nearest hand, trying to contain her from punching Rich again, as her eyes bulged and her face reddened, as she spat her answer, "No."

"Rich, I'd be careful if I were you. Even I know you're on dangerous ground." Alex warned.

Vicky glared at Alex, turned back to Rich, who was now stammering, "So, brother of mine, exactly what is one of me?"

"Don't answer. You've dug yourself a hole way too deep to climb out of."

"Er, ah. Well, you know?"

"No, I don't," Vicky said through gritted teeth, holding her now free hand over Alex's mouth, but her eyes bored into Rich's as he turned ashen.

"Er, okay, you'd better explain before I put my foot deeper into it." Rich answered as his face went from shocked to puppy dog eyes with a cheeky grin. "Gotchya!" Once again, he tilted back in his chair and laughed out loud. "You should see your face."

Vicky swore under her breath and her free hand threw her napkin at Rich, who had leaned back out of reach. Alex released Vicky's hand and breathed an enormous sigh of relief. Although not quite believed, Rich, as he asked more about their Thursday night, trying to throw Vicky off the subject.

Vicky paused until Rich settled back to sitting upright, for her to then, in a calm, deliberate tone, asked, "You don't know the difference, do you?"

Rich pulled a face, admitting his guilt. "No sorry, sis."

Hearing Rich refer to her as 'sis' elevated Vicky out of her frustration. Whilst she tried to hide her glee, her hand gripped Alex's leg in an excruciating grip, with her nails digging into his thigh through his jeans. Alex gritted his teeth as peeled her off his leg. Although she got the message and relaxed her grip, patting the area that still stung.

"Okay, so this is simple. As you know," Vicky put a heavy sarcastic inflection on the last word, then continued, "I live my life, as I feel, my gender identity, if you like? As a woman. Whereas Virgil becoming a drag queen at night is temporary for the duration of his performance and, I hate to say it, he's quite a good one too."

Rich sniggered. "So he's just a gay guy who dresses up for a bit of extra cash?"

"We assume so, judging from Cory's assessment of him and his relationship with his bricklaying boyfriend. Miss Sissy Douche did sport a few barely disguised tattoos."

"Who'd have thought, eh? If only we knew, all the comebacks we could have given him had we known."

"Which would have gotten you another bloody nose."

Alex reminded him, stifling a chuckle.

"Well, yeah," Rich answered as he raised his fingers to cover his still reddish nose. "Once was bad enough."

"Well, you deserved it." Vicky whispered under her breath.

"I know and I'm sorry."

Rich blushed as he dipped his head in shame.

"Anyway, I hate to admit it. It was a good show, and he is a pretty good singer." Vicky tried to move the conversation on.

"In a room full of loud drunks and with a backing track. Half the old rugby team were there, right up the front, giving him loads of stick. But we stayed at the back... Didn't want to give him any satisfaction," Alex added.

Vicky nodded, as Rich asked, a little more tentatively, "Did Cory recognise you?"

"Not at first, but when he did, it didn't bother him. In fact, quite the opposite. Steve and Dave were none the wiser." Vicky answered, but didn't expand further, not wanting to tell Rich about Cory's assumption that Alex and Mike had been an item before she'd left for London six years ago.

Rich looked surprised, but pleased. Their sweet's arrival diverted the three's attention as everyone compared their respective choices. Alex tucked into his, trying to beat Vicky into finishing so she wouldn't try to sneak a spoonful of his.

Noticing his ploy, Vicky waited until Alex had a spoonful in his mouth and scooped a small spoon full of his chocolate brownie, having time to dip it into the small pool of melting chocolate ice cream.

"Hey! It's not open season on my pudding."

"I knew you wouldn't mind." Vicky giggled and leaned her head on Alex's shoulder, whispering, "C'os, you lurve me!"

"Not when it comes to my chocolate puddings, no!"

Alex swapped his spoon across to his other hand, which swooped around Vicky's arm to dip into her Crème brûlée.

"Hey!" Vicky laughed as her spoon fenced Alex away.

"Oh, so it's not open season on sweets. Just mine?"

"Well, it is gorgeously chocolaty."

"You could have had one."

"But it just said brownie with ice cream. Nothing about it being chocolate ice cream or the brandy snap tubes."

Vicky's free hand went to steal one of the tubes, but Alex blocked it with his elbow.

Alex snatched up the two tubes and popped one into his mouth. As he closed crunched on his prize, he flew the remaining tube end on towards Vicky. who opened her mouth with a wink, to receive it, with her eyes giving him the same look as when she went down on him. He felt the blood rush to his loins and grinned.

"Here comes the choo-choo train," he laughed, but at the last moment swooped her prize away from her waiting ruby lips, exclaiming, "Aww, we have a derailment."

Vicky frowned at him and reopened her mouth as the tube returned towards her.

"Neeeoooow, the plane's coming into land..."

Vicky hung a pink, wet tongue out and gave Alex a begging look. Her round puppy dog eyes, open round mouth, and glistening red lips melted Alex's heart. He knew he couldn't tease her a second time, whilst also imagining what he could land on the same tongue later that evening.

Once more his loins grew and pulsed, knowing what her lips felt like when wrapped around his manhood. His mind flashed forward, imagining what they could do later if he played his cards right. As he landed the chocolate brandy snap on her pink landing strip, her hand grabbed his and held it as she sucked the tube and his fingers into her mouth.

After a satisfying crunch from her molars, she sucked on his finger and thumb that had held the desert. Pulling and pushing his forefinger in and out of her moist lips, eyebrows raised to give Alex a cheeky grin.

"Ahem, you two, get a room!" Rich whispered as he gave Vicky a brotherly nudge on her shoulder.

Vicky released Alex's hand, and she finished chewing her prize, with her cheeks giving a slight reddish glow.

"If it's going to be like that all next weekend, you can forget it. I don't want to sit there all night with you two kissing and canoodling."

Vicky choked out a laugh. "We won't be. Although, you've got to allow us a little fun. Anyway, once you see her boobs, you'll be too busy trying to impress Karen."

"What makes you think she'll be interested?"

Rich looked down at his plate of cheesecake to hide his reddening cheeks, toying with his spoon.

"Well, she's single, straight, and on the prowl, whilst we'll be in a mixed group of varying sexual persuations."

"Yeah, but what if she doesn't like what she sees?"

"I've already primed her on what a brilliant brother I have and how much fun you are, but you'll have to do the rest."

Rich didn't look convinced, not helped by a chuckle from Alex, who received a slight kick from Vicky.

"Okay, so long as we're not going to some raving gay club."

"And that would be a problem for you because?" Vicky answered with an emphasis on 'because', as her shoulders raised and she leaned forward.

"Oh Geez, Rich, you have a panache for putting your foot in it and this time you're in deep."

Alex grimaced as he ducked his head down and pretended to focus on the last spoonful of his sweet.

"Well, you know what I mean?" Rich asked, looking at Alex.

"Nope, I don't," Alex mumbled with his spoon in his mouth, wondering how far the blood splatter could reach if Vicky punched him on the nose again.

"Aw, come on, Al?"

"Don't bring me into it."

Rich shrank back in his seat, blushing, whilst playing with the last morsels on his plate. His eyes searched for an answer on the floor or on his lap, evading Vicky's glare. After a long pause, he leaned forward to bring his head close to Vicky's.

"Okay, you want me to admit it? I'm anxious. I just wanting some normality. After everything that happened at uni, and now this weekend, I feel I'm getting somewhere. But I don't want to crash and burn down into the dark depths of depression because of some stupid anxiety issue."

His face went a deeper shade of red and he shrank back into his chair, once again avoiding Vicky's gaze. Vicky's shoulders and hackles relaxed. She reached across the table and placed her hand on Rich's. Rich looked up for them to see the emotion he was hiding deep inside.

"Rich, it's okay. Neither Alex nor I want you to return to that. We're loving this weekend too. To have you back is wonderful. The club Sarah is thinking of is like any other club, so it will be full of all kinds of people, straight, gay and otherwise. My friends are normal people, don't get hung up over their sexual orientation. Alex knows and likes them."

Vicky pulled her hand clear of his, as Rich glanced at Alex, who had finished playing with his food and, like Vicky, was keen to keep his friend. Now they had him back. Seeing a plea for support from both Vicky and Rich, he realised he couldn't duck the conversation any further.

Nodding his head in agreement, Alex spoke up, "Honest Rich, they're fine."

The look of exasperation Vicky shot him, told him he needed to expand further.

"I only know their orientation because Vicky explains, or it's obvious from the partners they're with. Sarah is lovely and, like all her friends, she's no different from anyone else. Well, except she is a little blunter and more outspoken than your average tall blond."

Rich's eyes perked up. "Hmm, I like the idea of tall blondes. Is she as big as Karen?"

He brought his hands up to hover above his chest but refrained from making boob shapes.

Vicky rolled her eyes and gasped in frustration as Alex explained.

"Er, no, not like Karen, but big enough."

After checking to see their parents weren't paying them any heed, he sat upright and placed the palms of his hands on his chest to insinuate how big Sarah's chest is.

"Ow! Vicks, you've got to stop kicking me."

"You definitely deserved that one."

"Well, she is."

"What?" Vicky's voice, hackles and shoulders rose, telling Alex he had wandered onto dangerous grounds. The pair paused, waiting for the other to speak.

"Ha ha, it's funny when it happens to someone else." Rich laughed, almost gloating.

Vicky's eyebrows rose, and she tilted her head, inviting Alex to explain further.

"Well, obviously there not as lovely as yours, but."

Vicky's hand shot out to cover Alex's mouth with her palm.

"Alex! Ahem, not in front of my brother."

Rich squirmed but grinned, enjoying the tables turning on Alex.

"Ye'p definitely better when it's someone else's foot in their mouths. Go on sis, tell 'im."

"Not funny." Alex's muffled voice came from through Vicky's hand for Rich to nod with glee.

Alex then grabbed Vicky's warm hand, pressed it to his now open mouth, and licked her palm with a sloppy wet tongue.

"Yuk!" Vicky squealed.

She tried to pull her hand away, but Alex kept licking her until she could snatch it away to wipe it on a napkin. Rich and Alex chuckled like naughty boys.

"Joking aside, Rich, you'll be fine. They're a good bunch and Karen will be there to protect you and, if you need help, Vicks will fend them off."

"Hey, they're my friends. You fend them off."

"When it comes to Sarah, she's all yours. The last thing I want to do is get into a wrestling match with her. She keeps going on about my pyjamas whenever she texts."

This time, Vicky laughed. "She told me, and she loves making you feel uncomfortable."

"Maybe I should get to know Sarah, rather than Karen." Rich grinned, leaning a little forward. "Maybe even a threesome?"

Alex gave a loud laugh but tried to stifle it and ended up coughing into his napkin. Rich look quizzical, but Vicky shook her head.

"Still the same Rich deep inside? As much as I would love you to accept my friends, I'd better warn you. There is a reason Sarah is my best friend."

Once again, Vicky's eyebrows rose and tilted her head. It was too subtle a hint and Rich puzzled over the riddle for a while too long, when Alex broke the silence to whisper.

"She'd eat you alive Rich," he laughed, "but I'm afraid she's maybe not your type, as she's trans too. But you never know?"

"Alex!" Vicky gasped, looking to see Rich's reaction, worried he'd gone too far.

"Oh! There's a shame. I love a nice blond. Oh well, big boobed Karen will have to do!"

"Hey, they're not pieces of meat. They're my friends!"

Vicky's hand slapped Rich's, more playful than to hurt, and glared at Alex to admonish him.

"Yeah, so there, let that be a lesson to you," Alex retorted, giving Vicky a sarcastic smile.

As they paused, Amanda's voice rose high enough to catch their attention.

"We're all finished, and Brian suggested some Irish coffees. Would anyone else like one?"

Over a raft of discussion over coffees across the table, and a waiter receiving their orders, Rich excused himself to go to the gents.

With their parent's talking once more, and with Rich walking out of earshot, Vicky grabbed Alex's arm, pulling him towards her and kissed him. Just a peck at first and then a long lingering sloppy string of kisses with a short one to finish.

"Oh, Alex, did you hear him call me sis? I could have squealed with joy."

"I noticed." He grinned.

"So you prefer Sarah's boobs?"

"No, I only compared her to Karen's."

He shook his head, and his voice dropped to a low whisper as he leaned in closer to Vicky.

"I don't know hers as intimately as I know yours. But yours are a hundred times better as they're attached to you and I'll prove it tonight."

Alex went to kiss her again, but Vicky pulled back a little. "So, you'd like to get to know Sarah's more intimately?"

"No, that's not what I said. I'm not interested in Sarah. It's you I love and lust for."

This time, Vicky pecked another kiss on Alex's and, smiling in triumph, displayed her little dimples.

"Well, not the perfect answer, but I'll accept it."

With their heads close together, her one hand slid under the table unnoticed and drifted over Alex's thigh, to tuck between his legs.

"You'll have to pull out that big gun of yours later to back up your earlier statements."

Vicky felt Alex's gun pulse, and she stroked the nail of her little finger over the growing bulge, as Alex's imagination ran riot. Unknown to her, the nail tickled the head of his growing member, trying to uncurl.