Victoria & Alex Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You be careful. Oops, Rich is returning." Alex warned.

The two separated apart to see him wind his way back through the tables.

"How did you fancy going for a few drinks once we've had coffees, Rich?" Vicky asked, as he sat back down.

Rich pondered for a moment, looking along the table at his mother.

"Hmm, I don't know. To be honest, I'm beat."

"Oh, okay, so long as you're sure. We could catch busses back if you did."

"No, thanks. I need to save money for next weekend and catch up on sleep!"

They continued to chat through their coffees and then Amanda drew them into a conversation about the coming weekend's arrangements in London and their future ski trip. Alex broached the subject of them sharing the cost of the meal three ways, but Amanda wouldn't hear of it and insisted on paying for everyone.

Once she paid, they all sat around talking until Brian admitted he ached all over from leaning over and underneath cars all day, and needed a good night's sleep. Rich had already yawned several times, which worked its way around the table, with everyone following suit, with Alex stifling a few yawns himself.

They had to all concede they'd had enough and got up to leave, but Amanda asked to talk to Vicky alone. Alex saw the plea in Vicky's eyes, whispering to him.

"I hope she's not going to cause another confrontation, not after all the ground we covered earlier today."

She released his hand hold and went over to sit back down with Amanda, as the rest of them left to wait outside. Alex and Rich chatted with Sophie and Brian, whilst Alex monitored Vicky, still inside, talking to her mother.

After what seemed an age of small talk, Amanda and Vicky rose to leave the restaurant, both smiling, which relieved Alex. Once outside, Vicky rushed to Alex to hug him, grinning with a shake of her head to avoid him asking questions. Amanda declared they'd parked in the opposite direction, so the six hugged and shook hands, with the two parties going their separate ways.

~~~***~~~

Dear reader, I hope you enjoyed my story and I should be publishing chapter eight in the next few weeks.

If you did, then please read my others or follow me to receive notifications of new stories as I publish them.

If found anywhere other than Literotica.com with this note attached, they have posted this story without my permission.

Although ratings are nice, nothing beats a comment or PM.

Stay Safe.

Nellymcboatface

To be continued. ~~~~~~~