Victoria and Jonathan and Greg

Story Info
Victoria’s slutty, sexy Saturday.
3k words
4.33
7.6k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 02/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BoomerNYC
BoomerNYC
35 Followers

Hubby's cock slid out of Victoria's well-fucked pussy and he grunted as he pushed off her back. She blinked at him and smiled as he kissed her, giggling as his bristles brushed her skin. He smiled back and made his way to the bathroom to shower. Victoria leaned back and listened to the shower as she lightly stroked her clit. But she had a long day ahead of her and she needed to get going.

She threw on yoga pants and a tank top and went out to the kitchen. Her youngest was already there, and while Victoria made morning coffee they talked about the lax tournament that he and Dad were leaving for. Victoria promised that she would go on the next trip.

Her husband came down and started loading the car. Her husband and son drove away, and she stayed in the driveway and waved at them until they were around the corner. Victoria glanced over at her neighbor's house. The curtains were still drawn and both cars were in the driveway. She smiled to herself as she went inside.

As Victoria walked back in she could feel her husband's cum working its way out. Once back indoors she reached into her yoga pants and felt how slick and puffy she still was, and she leaned over the kitchen counter and slowly rubbed her clit till she had another nice orgasm, then another. She wiggled her hips with a smile and refilled her coffee, pulling her list to her: Grocery store, cleaners, garden store, wine store -- her Saturday was going to be busy. She sipped her coffee and edited her list; she easily swayed her hips and thighs together, feeling the little jolts from her clit. She shook her head and finished her coffee: She needed to get going. There was plenty of time to play later.

Victoria was in the shower now, trying to ignore the rush of warm water running down her tummy and between her legs until she couldn't take it anymore. She adjusted the shower stream and leaned against the wall of the shower and let the warm water pulses beat against her clit. She came again hard a couple of times as she cleaned her husband's cum off of her. She dried and dressed quickly and soon in her car with her list.

For once she could park in front of Starbucks and she did. She walked out a few minutes later, suspicious that the man behind her had been checking her out. She caught her reflection in the store window as she walked by; she stopped and walked back slowly. He had been checking her out, and with good reason. Her thong and ass were very visible through her old worn tights. She sighed and got back in her car. She had a long sweater in the back if she was really that worried about it.

She drank her coffee and looked at the list, slowly rubbing her thighs together, closing her eyes at the little sparks from her clit. Stop, Victoria told herself. You're never going to get anything done. At that moment there was a tap at her window. It was the meter maid, pointing at her now-expired meter. She nodded and smiled and started the car up, driving on to her next stop.

Once Victoria was out of the cleaners she decided to skip the garden center and headed to the grocery store. She knew that it would be less crowded at this hour and that was the big stop of the day; she could always go look at flats of flowers another time. She parked near the front of the store and pushed her cart into the store. It was ridiculously cold in there. She could feel her nipples start to harden and rub against her old plain bra and fuck, her arousal went through the roof.

Victoria was not at the point where she was fingering the zucchini or eyeing up the cucumbers, but she was starting to lose her mind.

Halfway down the bread aisle her cart was bumped. Victoria looked up to see Jonathan, Sue's son. He was tall and broad-shouldered and solidly-built. Victoria liked all of her men like that.

"Hi, Mrs. B, how are you today?" He smiled at her.

"I'm fine. Jonathan," she replied, smiling. "I'm surprised to see you here. I usually run into your mother here on Saturday mornings."

"Oh, Mom's sleeping in," he said. "She had a late night." He reddened but smiled.

"Whereas you are as fresh as a daisy," she said. "And she probably had an early morning, too."

"Something like that," he blushed again. "I had to get up for an early court time and said I would handle the shopping since I was already out." Victoria then realized he was in his warmups and had come to the store on his way home. "They should build more courts," she told him. He laughed. "I wish! Never going to happen."

They made small talk for a few more minutes before Victoria's told him that she needed to get going, but that she was going to try to make it over to their house later. "Your Mom mentioned cocktails," she told him.

"Huh," he laughed. He put particular stress on the first syllable. "*Cock*-tails."

"Behave," she told him. "Or I'll tell your mother."

He laughed again and dramatically rolled his eyes. "I'd like to see that."

"Okay," Victoria told him. "I'm leaving now." She moved her cart around his and kept on down the aisle. "See you later."

"Mrs. B, Mrs. B!" he called. "You dropped your wallet."

She turned around and looked down; it must slipped out of the top of the cart and been kicked. They both headed for it at the same time but she was closer and bent down to retrieve it just as Jonathan came up to her. She straightened up and smiled at him. "Thank you." She looked at his face again. His eyes were wide but focused and he rested his hand lightly on her hip.

"You're welcome, Mrs. B." He smiled again and blushed, then looked down. She looked down too and could see his erection pressing against his warmups. Victoria looked up at him and raised her eyebrows. "I'm sorry," he said. "I couldn't help it. When you bent over like that I could see your thong and your ass and it was like...boom."

Victoria looked up at him again and pursed her lips, then looked around him before reaching out and stroking his cockhead through his warmups. It was the size of a walnut. "Fuckkkk.." He moaned quietly. She reached up a little farther and squeezed again and he moaned again, more loudly.

"Follow me," she told him. "Just...leave your damned cart here and come back for it. But follow me, Jonathan. Follow me now."

"But what about my cart," he spluttered. The poor boy wasn't keeping up very well.

She stopped and turned to him. "Your choice," she told him. "It will either be here when you get back or you'll have to start over again." Victoria smiled at him. "Seems like a pretty easy decision."

He smiled and Victoria turned and walked quickly out of the store. She didn't even check to see if he was behind her. She got in her car and sat in it until he got in a minute later. He told her that she was a fast walker and she laughed. He reached for her, and she told him "Wait." She pulled out of her space and drove slowly around the store. "Get in the back,' she told him. He clambered back between the seats as Victoria found a space away from the main lot, facing a small stand of trees. She left the car running so they would still have air conditioning and climbed back. He was sitting there rubbing his cock through his warmups. Victoria settled between his legs and pulled his shorts down and off one leg before taking his cock in her mouth.

"Oh, shit" he breathed. He put his hands on my head as Victoria greedily licked his balls and shaft and sucked his head hard, stroking him. "Oh shit goddam that's so good. Fuck your mouth is amazing."

Victoria popped his cock out of her mouth and stroked it slowly. "Your cock tastes like dried cum," I told him. "You didn't shower after you fucked her this morning, did you." She smiled wickedly and squeezed his cock, and he groaned out loud. "Tell me," she said. "You didn't, did you."

He groaned again and moaned "No, no I didn't. Fuck, don't stop. I didn't know I would be doing this, that's for sure." He recovered enough to laugh a little.

"Bastard." Victoria smiled and took him deep once more, milking him with the back of her throat. He groaned and his legs stiffened, and she pulled my mouth back from him. "No no no," She told him. "Not yet. Mama's gonna get hers first."

She stood up and leaned over him, trying to tug down her tights with one hand. "Help me, goddammit," she told him. "I can't do this by myself." He reached up and helped slide them down over her ass and hips, and she pushed them down till she had them on one leg. Victoria looked down. "I am so fucking classy," she said out loud. "But cock is cock. Steady that thing," Victoria told him and when he had she sank down on it. "Ooohhh fuck your cock is so nice," she breathed into his neck. "Fuck fuck fuck your cock is so good."

Jonathan rested his hands on her hips and started to move her. Victoria bounced and ground on him. He lifted her top and pushed her bra up over her tits to bite and suck her nipples. She felt her orgasm building and pounded his hard young cock harder, till she let out a sharp cry and came in waves, hanging on while he hammered into her. Soon he came too, bellowing and flooding her pussy with his cum. She got off him and swung around on the seat, leaning over to lick and suck his now-sensitive cock clean. She reached down to pull up her tights and try and contain the river of mixed cum threatening to run down her legs.

A few minutes later they had recovered sufficiently to drive back to the front of the store. He got out slowly, as if he had been beaten up. Before he closed the door he looked back in at Victoria. "Are you coming back in?" he asked.

She gestured at the cum soaking through her tights. "No," she told him. "I'll go tomorrow. See you tonight." He waved as she drove away. She watched him walking slowly back to his car like an old man, and laughed out loud.

Victoria was a lot more relaxed after her romp in the van with Jonathan. She had gone back home, cleaned up, done some of the work she had brought home, and chatted with her husband and son. She had just finished showering when her phone buzzed again. It was a text from Sue, asking her when she was coming over. She texted back that she had just gotten out of the shower and would be over shortly, and what could she bring. Wine, she replied, and lots of it. Victoria LOL'd and said that she would be there soon.

Victoria dressed and fixed her hair and decided on a tennis skirt and a pretty top. She packed a change of clothes for the next day and then left for Sue's house. Along the way she stopped at the liquor store to get wine.

Ten minutes later Victoria was at Sue's. She carried the box up to the front door and Sue let her in. She took the box and Sharon followed her into the kitchen.

"Do you hear that?" Sue asked her as she put the box down and began to unpack it. Victoria listened, and she could hear male voices, laughter, and the thud of a basketball on pavement. "Jonathan's college friend Greg is here. He came by just after lunch. Apparently, Jonathan invited him over and forgot to tell me, and he's spending the night."

"Oh!" Victoria said. "Is he at least cute?"

Sue laughed and replied "Yes, but that's hardly the point. It means no more time for us until he leaves tomorrow. Whenever that is." She pulled the cork from one of the wine bottles. "Meanwhile, we drink." She poured wine into each of our glasses and lifted hers. "Cheers. Here's to not getting laid tonight."

"Cheers," Victoria replied.

The afternoon passed in a slow wine haze. Victoria told her about her grocery store encounter with Jonathan, and she met Greg, who was as nice and cute as advertised, not as tall as Jonathan but a little broader. Her pussy was twitching by the time he and Jonathan went into the family room to play video games. Sue looked at Victoria and smiled. "God, you flirt. You're wet, aren't you. I saw how you were moving your legs around."

Victoria drained her glass and smiled at her. "I totally was, and totally am. I mean, look at them." She sighed and rubbed her thighs together. "You can't tell me you're not."

Sue nodded and they went back went into the kitchen to open another bottle and start dinner. "Of course I am. How bad is this? Now I want them both. Separately or together, I don't care." She laughed. "I just gushed a little, thinking about that."

They drank some more and ate dinner with the boys. They drank with the boys during and after dinner, and they flirted outrageously with the boys, who flirted back. Greg wanted to see them kiss, but they didn't oblige. Jonathan wanted them to flash, but by then Sue was starting to fall asleep and Victoria brought the evening to a close.

Jonathan helped Victoria get Sue upstairs, with Greg bringing up the rear. Greg said good night and they could hear him going into his room. Jonathan helped Victoria to get Sue into bed before being sent to his room. Victoria tucked her in and made sure she had a bucket and some water and settled in next to her to make sure she was going to be okay, channel-surfing till she fell asleep.

Victoria woke up a few hours later. Sue was sleeping soundly next to her. She checked the bucket and saw that it was empty so she turned off the light next to her and walked quietly out of Sue's room. The upstairs to Sue's house is L-shaped, with Sue and her husband's room on the short hallway.

Jonathan had taken Victoria's bag up to the "empty room" after she had arrived but she didn't know which one that was. Jonathan's door was obvious but the other two were not, so she opened the door farthest from his and went in. It was very dark, and Victoria was tired and still a little drunk, so she stripped down to her panties and a tshirt she found on the floor and climbed into bed.

"Mrs...B?"

Shit, Victoria thought. I have the wrong room.

"Oh god, I'm so sorry, I should be in the other room."

Greg rolled over to face her. "No no, it's okay. Don't be upset, I'm not." She closed her eyes and told him that she really needed to leave, that this was very wrong and she needed to leave. He put his hand on her shoulder and said "No, it's okay. It really is. If you want to leave you should and I won't say a word ever again. But I'm not angry or anything." He chuckled quietly. "Quite the opposite, actually." She opened her eyes and he smiled at her.

"Really," she said to him. "Just like that." She was beginning to relax.

He nodded. "I've been thinking about it since I met you, and then during dinner." She reached down and her fingers closed around his cock. "Sooo...yeah." He gave a little grunt, and twitched his hips to slide his cock further into her hand, accompanied with a little warm slick spurt of pre. Fuck she breathed, as he pushed the covers down and her fist closed around his cock, pumping it lightly. It was not as thick as she liked, but it was just the right cut and length.

She moved down and sucked him in. He groaned out loud and Victoria shushed him. He nodded; his eyes wide, afraid she was going to stop. Victoria locked eyes with him and teased him with her mouth and tongue, playing his shaft and balls. She moved up next to his face, her hand never leaving him.

Victorious whispered, "Do you want to fuck me?" and he nodded. "Can you do it quietly? We can't wake up the whole house." He nodded again. "Good boy," she told him. She got up on her hands and knees and looked over her shoulder and wiggled her ass at him. "Come and get it, big boy."

Greg moved behind her and fumbled a little until Victoria reached back between her legs and positioned him. He pushed in with a perfectly low groan and Victoria moaned into the sheets as he began to move against her. And, as she recounted the experience to Sue later that day, he could fuck. She was soaked and gushing while his stiff cock danced inside her and he kept on going even as her breath was ragged and her juices were running down her leg.

He soon leaned over her and whispered "Where..?" Oh fuck inside me inside me Greg Victoria chanted between gasps, and he gave a low hard growl and slammed into her again before filling her with his cum. He slowly pulled out and laid down and she rolled over to lay on his chest. Cocktails my ass, she said to herself. "Did you say something?" he asked.

"No," Victoria said. "But I need to go to my room before someone finds me here." She kissed the tip of his nose. "See you at breakfast."

BoomerNYC
BoomerNYC
35 Followers