All Comments on 'Victoria Giang of Vietnam'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
<NAME> of <PLACE>

This is how one can identify the author's obsessive racism and sexism. There is nothing here but a painfully boring attempt to sound like an expert on the culture in question followed by boner killing poorly written sex. Seriously writing this bad has to be a joke.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very Hot

I am confused by the low ratings. I gave it a 5.

Client8Client8over 2 years ago

not one of my favorite of Sammy's, but a good job nonetheless. Sam gets a bit on a soap box against sexual and gender bias, but im used to it, even like a lot of his messages. this particular tale didnt have much sex appeal to me, however.

P.S.

to the reader with serious anger issues who begins his rant with " <NAME> of <PLACE>": you can get off your soap box and suck it. Sam has over 3000 stories published. how many you got? nuff said.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...