Victoria, Goddess of CFNM Pt. 08

Story Info
A peeping tom gets punished.
1.2k words
4.45
8.4k
2

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jreforma
Jreforma
92 Followers

No more than a hundred meters away, Victoria sensed her next target. Edward was a tall, quiet college student who never talked much. Unbeknownst to most people, he was constantly thinking about women. Today, he was hornier than usual, and decided to do something new. He had camped near a female restroom for some time, and was now sure that nobody was inside. The hallway was deserted. So he slipped in.

The cubicle walls reached all the way down to the floor, but they were not all that high. So when a female student eventually came in and used one cubicle beside the one he was hiding in, Edward calmly stuck his phone over the top and quietly snapped a photo.

Looking at the student in the photo, it wasn't someone he knew. But she had quite great tits and legs, even from the steep angle. Slipping his pants and briefs off, he began to fantasize about her body as he touched himself.

A second person came in, and to his luck, used the cubicle on the other side. Again, he snapped the photo, grinning to himself how fun this was. The photo showed one of his previous teachers, Miss Elizabeth! She was petite, and her breasts were relatively small, but she had always been quite pretty. It would make a fine addition to his fapping collection.

Both women left the restroom shortly, leaving Edward to his strokes. Then someone else entered, but used the cubicle two spaces away from his.

Edward had predetermined that he would only take photos of those in the cubicles right beside his, for minimum risk. But after having gotten 2 successfully, he was emboldened. He quietly opened his door and slipped into the next cubicle.

And just in time, it seemed. As he closed the door of his new hiding place, the outer door of the restroom swung open, and someone else came in. To his luck, she entered the space he had previously been in. Something niggled at the back of Edward's mind as he noted that she seemed to have paused before entering the cubicle, but he ignored it, snapping a photo of the third lady to enter.

The latest arrival was Regina, an education major. The reason she had paused was because there were a pair of pants and briefs lying on the floor.

But Victoria had given her a NUDGE.

Regina quickly understood what was happening. There was some jerk spying on women in their restroom, and he was jacking off too. Evidently, he had transferred cubicle but left his clothes on the floor. As Regina's mind processed the information, one door opened, and the woman - a visitor by the looks of it, as she wasn't in the school uniform - left. That left one single locked cubicle - the one beside her. Calmly, she closed the door. Then she picked up the clothes and waited.

True enough, a phone popped up, camera facing towards her. She gave it a lascivious grin, holding up the pants and briefs. Then she quickly ran out of the restroom.

Edward took the phone back, anticipating a fourth photo to jerk off to. And his eyes widened upon seeing the student with his pants. Horror dawned upon him as he heard her run out of the restroom. He had been caught! He quickly returned to his original cubicle, hoping against hope that his clothes would be there. But of course, the student - her uniform had made her out to be an education major - had taken them. Edward began to panic. How was he going to get out of this?

After a minute, the main door swung open. A voice piped up, "I know you're in there, you dirty boy."

It must be the student who caught him, Edward realized.

"Come out now," she continued impatiently. "I've hidden your clothes outside, and you're not getting them back until I say so."

Edward stood indecisively in his cubicle.

"I've put a sign outside the restroom that says 'Work in Progress'", the lady went on. "Nobody should be entering."

When Edward made no move to emerge, she gave her ultimatum. "Well, I guess I'll just go out and remove the sign, then go home. Perhaps at some point the cleaners will come in and find you half-naked."

Edward capitulated. "Ok, ok, don't leave. But promise me you'll give me my clothes back."

"Alright, I will," she replied, "now, come out of there."

The cubicle door opened slowly. Edward came out, hands covering his dick.

Regina gave him a bright smile. "I'm Regina. So, who have you got on your phone there?"

Edward made no move to show anything, so she drew closer and took his phone from him. She ignored the picture of the women who had just left. Then she saw the second was a picture of a teacher.

"Oooh! Naughty, naughty!" She smirked at him. "I don't know this teacher, but there's not that many of them. I bet I could find out who this is." She swiped next to find the photo of a student, surprisingly, one she knew. "Hey! This is my friend Hannah! I think I should tell her about this."

"No, please don't," Edward begged. He looked comical, hands still covering his dick.

Regina grinned. "Well, if you don't want me to tell others...you're gonna have to make this worth my while."

"I'll do anything!" Edward said without thinking.

Regina raised an eyebrow. "For starters, put your hands at your sides." Edward complied. The foxy student drew closer and confidently wrapped her hand around his dick.

Despite his embarrassment, Edward shuddered in pleasure, to Regina's delight.

"You like it, don't you?" She teased, as she began stroking. Edward nodded dumbly.

As the pleasure increased and Regina's strokes grew faster, Edward reached out, holding her shoulder to steady himself. Inevitably, his hand started inching toward her breasts.

Victoria NUDGED Regina.

Regina calmly shifted, making his hand fall away. She looked up at him. "I know what you're trying to do. If you do that, I won't return your clothes." She grinned, reveling in the power she had over him.

Edward obediently stood still as she continued playing with his cock. The pressure buildup was gradual but consistent. He knew that the gentle, rhythmic stroking was going to send him over the edge in just a few more seconds.

Indeed, Regina soon felt him throbbing, and moved to the side. Then, with one lascivious look at him, she gave his dick one long lick from base to tip.

Edward acutely felt her warm, wet tongue slide over him, and he exploded. His eyes shut of their own accord as he lost control. All the while, Regina kept stroking, as string after string of cum splattered all over the floor.

Regina felt bliss wash over her as she finished milking the peeping tom. Leaving him lying on the floor, she washed her hands, then made to leave.

"Hey, wait!" Edward exclaimed. "You're going to give my clothes back, right?"

Regina grinned at him. "They're over in that cubicle."

Stunned, Edward went over to the cubicle she was pointing at, and found his clothes there.

"I just pretended to run out with your clothes. I actually threw them into that one." She chuckled at the trick. "Thanks for the great show, though!" She gave him a last sweet smile, then exited.

Victoria happily watched the dumbstruck boy put on his clothes, content in the knowledge that another boy had been put in his place.

Jreforma
Jreforma
92 Followers