Victoria, Goddess of CFNM Pt. 09

Story Info
A spilled drink on an airplane leads to some fun.
1.6k words
4.59
9.7k
1
0

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jreforma
Jreforma
92 Followers

It was evening, and Diane was checking her email account. Having just completed her degree in psychology, she had applied for several jobs, but there hadn't been any reply yet. While browsing one site of job listings, an advertisement popped up, offering some money in exchange for product testing. Deciding she had nothing to lose, she clicked on it.

It redirected to her to a website by the New York Brain Institute. A project being run by a certain Dr. Annabelle needed some people to test, and she would have to answer a survey to determine if she was eligible.

Besides the typical demographic questions on age, marital status, and location, two questions stood out to her.

"Virgin?" Yes.

"Any experience with naked males?" This had a maximum of 100 words. She summarized her experience with James back during prom, where she had made him cum in the restroom.

Surprisingly, she received an email not 10 minutes later, confirming that she had been accepted for the product testing. Free round-trip plane tickets would be sent to her, and there would be an allowance given for testing the new device.

One week later, Diane found herself on the hourlong flight heading for New York. She was in the window seat. In the aisle seat was a young, pretty lady. Between them was a buff guy who had, unhesitatingly, taken both armrests from them. As the plane began to taxi, the flight attendants began moving down the aisle for final checks. Interestingly enough, the flight attendant for their side seemed to know the girl in the aisle, addressing her as Charlotte.

As the plane took off, the guy in the middle seat was getting more obnoxious. Aside from taking both armrests, his legs now stretched in either direction, taking up some of her legroom. Bemused, she looked over at Charlotte, who had a similar expression on her face.

By the time the plane was cruising in the air, the flight attendants began pushing food carts down the aisle to distribute refreshments. When it came to their row, the flight attendant, whose nametag read Sarah, asked Diane what drink she wanted.

The man in the middle seat promptly said he wanted a beer. Sarah nodded graciously and looked to Diane for her order, hoping to prepare hers first, as it was their policy to serve the window passenger first.

"Hey, didn't you hear me?" The man brusquely said. "I want a beer."

"Yes, sir," Sarah said, attempting to pacify him. "I'm just getting her order as well."

"Just water will do, thank you," Diane said. "You may give him his order first."

Sarah nodded and took out the beer, then handed it to him. Then she poured a glass of water and reached out to give it to Diane.

And the plane hit a rough patch of air. Sarah slipped, and the water splashed onto the man's lap.

"What the hell!" The man growled, as the flustered flight attended scrambled for a towel. Reaching over, she tried to soak up some of the water, but it had quickly been absorbed by his shorts' material.

Victoria NUDGED Diane and Charlotte.

"I can do that, Sarah," Charlotte volunteered, and took over with patting the towel on the man's lap.

Diane looked at Sarah, "Can you get us a blanket, Miss?"

Without questioning why she would need a blanket, Sarah went to get one. Diane and Charlotte shared a look with each other, telegraphing their intentions for this man.

Sarah returned with a blanket, and Diane draped it over his lap.

The busty girl in the window seat turned to her seatmate. "We'll need to remove your clothes, sir, so Sarah can dry them off. Meanwhile, you can use this blanket to cover up."

And before anyone else could react, Diane reached under the blanket and pulled down his shorts and underwear.

Victoria NUDGED Sarah.

Somewhere in the back of her mind, Sarah wondered if she was going to get fired for what was about to happen. But, hell, just a few days ago, she and Charlotte had gotten invites to be product testers at the New York Brain Institute, which just happened to be along her route as a flight attendant. Perhaps that would turn out pretty well.

With a professional demeanor, she took the man's clothes from Diane and went off to stuff them in a drier at the back of the plane.

The stunned boy just sat without moving.

"Hi, I'm Charlotte," the girl said to him with a smile. "May I know who you are?"

"I...I'm Gus," the half-naked man said, painfully aware of the cool air tickling his nether regions.

"I'm Diane," said the girl who had just suddenly taken his clothes off. "So, what are you going to New York for?"

"I'm going to attend a concert there," Gus said, "my favorite European band is here."

Diane vaguely remembered reading an article about a famous girl group holding a concert tomorrow. She asked whether it was that one.

"Yes, that's them," Gus confirmed. "Are you also a fan?"

"Actually no, I've just heard of them, I just know that they're all female..." Diane grinned. "and that they've got huge tits." She cupped her own ample breasts as she said the last word.

It had the desired effect, as seen by a certain point on the blanket rising very slightly. "Uh...well..." Gus stuttered.

"No need to be ashamed of that, Gus," Charlotte snickered. "We all know guys like huge boobs."

"No, no, that's not what I follow them for," Gus insisted.

At this point, Sarah came around bringing Diane's replacement glass of water. While passing it over, she leaned down quite a bit, which lowered her breasts to Gus' eye-level.

The blanket rose a bit more. The gorgeous flight attendant suppressed a grin as she walked off.

Charlotte casually leaned into his side. "So, is this your first time having two pretty ladies as your seatmates on a plane ride?"

"Uh..." Gus didn't know how to answer that one.

Diane spoke up with a huge grin. "Well, there's something we don't see everyday." She lightly poked his erection, which was growing by the second.

Gus flinched at her touch, and the two girls giggled.

Charlotte looked slyly at him. "Oh, is that because of us? Diane, I think we should...take care of it, don't you? I mean, if we caused it, it's our responsibility."

Diane smirked. "I like how you think, Charlotte."

And with that, both slipped a hand under the blanket and grasped Gus' member.

Gus was torn between the pleasure and the indignity of having his manhood groped by two pretty ladies. One of them was stroking its length - Charlotte, based on the hand's position - while the other was fondling his balls.

Sarah chose this moment to return. "Charlotte, you never did say what drink you wanted?" Her eyes twinkled, knowing what was happening under the blanket.

Gus opened his eyes and attempted to look normal, but it wouldn't have fooled anyone - not with his seatmates' hands under the now-tented blanket.

"Just an empty glass," Charlotte grinned at her friend, then added with a whisper, "I think we'll need to catch something in a while."

Sarah nodded happily and went off to get one. By the time she returned, Gus' eyes were closed. The boy was clearly reveling in the pleasure of the girls' hands on him.

With her free hand, Charlotte gestured at the boy, raising an eyebrow at Sarah in an invitation to help out. With a grin, Sarah nodded.

Charlotte rose from her seat, ostensibly to head to the restroom. Sarah took her seat, and her hand promptly went under the blanket as well to take over. Gus didn't even notice the switch. Sarah and Diane shared a grin at how this guy was totally under their control.

A few minutes later, Charlotte returned, and Sarah let her retake her seat, albeit reluctantly. Gus' breathing was becoming ragged, a good sign the three ladies recognized. Calmly, Sarah stood blocking others' view of their row, and took out her phone.

Gus began to squirm, and Diane pulled off the blanket to reveal his cock in all its glory. Sarah began taking a video, and just in time, as in a few seconds, Gus unloaded his first shot into the cup, which Charlotte had positioned right in front of the throbbing member.

The remaining shots flew out, gradually weakening in intensity, and Sarah grinned as she caught every second on video.

Charlotte calmly replaced the blanket, acting as if nothing had happened, while Sarah took away the sperm-filled cup, then brought his now-dried clothes back.

"They're still a little hot, though, sir," she deadpanned. "Perhaps you can put them on in a little while."

The girls giggled to themselves as Gus groggily put his clothes back on. The pilot sounded the call to prepare for descent, and Sarah went to do her assigned tasks.

Diane and Charlotte shared another huge grin before leaning on either side of Gus.

The boy's pleasure-addled brain knew nothing more, even as they landed and deplaned.

At the exit, the ladies exchanged introductions, noting how funny it was that they were only getting to know each other after having fun with a guy. Diane was surprised to learn that Charlotte was still an incoming freshman in a fine arts degree, and even more surprised to learn that both she and Sarah had also been invited to the New York Brain Institute.

As Sarah arrived, the three took the train towards the Institute, sharing the experiences they had submitted on the survey. It appeared that Charlotte had shared about her handjob during the camping trip, to which Sarah complained that Charlotte should have woken her and Jennifer up. Sarah had written about her swimming pool experience with Adam, which all three girls agreed was probably the hottest of their stories.

Victoria grinned as she foresaw how her chosen ones would one day build a community - no, a world where CFNM was something to be proud of, rather than something secret to be giggled about by small groups of women.

Jreforma
Jreforma
92 Followers