Victoria Takes on Her Father Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was an act, but it was obvious that the words had an effect on Victoria. She had not quite admitted to herself the depravity of her actions. Admitting out loud to me that she preferred her father's dick to my own, all while I was balls deep in her pussy proved too much for the both of us. Tears welled in her eyes as I grabbed her hips and emptied my load into her cheating pussy.

I collapsed onto Victoria's back, sweaty, spent, and breathing heavily. After about a minute, I composed myself and rolled us both on our sides, embracing my wife across her midsection. My dick left a cummy trail along her backside as it slowly returned to its limp shape and size. She sobbed, eyeliner and mascara making a mess of her pretty face.

"Are you okay? What's wrong?" I tried to comfort her.

"I'm such a slut. I hadn't even realized it, but you forcing me to admit to it...what have I been doing? How can you even look at me right now?" She continued to weep, hiding her face with her arm.

Apparently we both had feelings we needed to work though. Victoria was just now recognizing hers, while I had been battling mine for the past six months. She had been lost in the haze of unbelievable sex and had just come crashing back down to earth.

I did my best to console my now devastated wife. "Victoria, look at me. It was all just play. Of course I love you. I'm the one who wanted you to fuck your dad in the first place."

"No, I'm such a whore," she wailed. "I've been so wrapped up in the next time I was gonna get good dick. Oh my God! Look how I've been treating you! I've been ignoring your needs and even teasing you about it. I'm horrible."

I wrapped her in a hug as she sobbed into my chest. I was certainly not prepared to be dealing with this outpouring of emotions, nor was I now expecting to have to defend her incestuous and adulterous actions.

"Victoria, it's okay!" I stroked her back and did my best to calm her. "I had been dealing with mixed emotions over this as well, but ultimately I accepted it because I wanted it for you. I still do. You deserve to be satisfied and so do I. Maybe we just need to communicate our feelings to one another better. If we both have a part in it, we can both be happy."

She stopped sobbing but was still upset. It was a lot of emotion to take on at one time. I continued to cuddle her as we sat in silence, both a wreck of sex and wild emotions. A year ago I could have never foreseen any of this.

Over the next few days, we discussed everything that we were feeling. She spoke of her shame but also her continued sexual desires. I explained my apprehensions and my combination of needing to feel wanted and have her be satisfied. I was happy sending her off to be fucked by her father as long as I was involved and there were no more secrets.

We decided to continue with our anniversary plans. Things were already set in motion, we had already invested over $1,000, and something told me none of it was returnable. Plus, her dad already thought he was taking her on a dinner date. I'm sure he knew the implied post-dinner activities, but he may be disappointed when he finds out dinner was a ruse.

The day of our anniversary finally arrived, and the butterflies in my stomach returned. This time was different than the first, however. Victoria and I were a team. I still wanted video, so we discussed where to set up cameras in the bedroom and the living room, so as not to miss any of the action.

I would watch the footage on my phone from the closet while Victoria and Papa Joe were downstairs. Once the action moved to the bedroom, I would go on tech blackout and watch the scene unfold firsthand. I could hardly wait. I was getting anxious for her and wondered what she was feeling.

"I'm getting pretty worked up," I told my wife. "How are you handling everything right now?"

She smiled and sat by my side. "I'm doing okay." Victoria took my hand in hers. "I'm excited, but like a nervous excitement. Are you sure we should continue doing this?"

"Yes," I encouraged her. "You deserve everything your father provides you with. Relax and enjoy yourself tonight. Just remember that I'm right behind the mirror cheering you on, and I'll be right there for you when everything is done."

She gave me a huge hug and a kiss on the lips. "Thank you. I needed to hear that. Come on, you can help me get ready this time. Why don't you throw on some music?"

I put some 90s smooth jams on Pandora and R. Kelly's "Down Low" immediately started playing.

"Ugh, did you pick that?" Victoria asked.

"I guess my phone has been listening in on our conversations," I replied nervously. I began to serenade my wife with the chorus to ease the tension. "We can keep it on the down low...nobody has to know."

"I liked R. Kelly's version better," Victoria quipped.

I guess that was a quick end to my R&B career.

Victoria and I showered together. We knew it wouldn't lead to sex between us, but it was still very erotic and sensual. I soaped up her breasts and abs from behind as I pressed my fully erect dick against her butt. She leaned back and kissed me deeply as I did my best to warm her up and clean her up for her father.

What I really wanted was to talk dirty to her, like I had when we had sex after the lingerie store, but I was afraid that I'd ruin everything for the evening. But in my head, I was calling her a filthy slut. I was definitely turned on and ready to watch her fuck her father again. The anticipation was killing me as I lightly fingered her pussy and kissed her neck in the shower.

She turned and pressed her massive slippery globes against my chest. Victoria kissed me passionately as she reached her hand for my dick and stoked it slowly. She continued to grind her pussy along my dick, lubing it even more with her juices. Abruptly she stopped. She again turned her back to me and let my dick rest between her butt cheeks. She reached behind to grab my head and pull it toward her.

Victoria whispered, "In a few hours, you're going to see my father put his huge, stiff cock in my wet pussy. He's going to make me cum all over his fat dick."

She grabbed my hand and rubbed her pussy with it. "I can't wait for you to see my daddy make me cum. I'm gonna put on one hell of a show for you."

I almost came right there, but she released my cock and left me rock hard and desperate to cum. Victoria finished cleaning up. We dried off and I went to lay out her outfit while she tended to her hair and makeup.

I made the bed with a new black down comforter and pillow cases. Her lingerie would provide the perfect contrast to the dark bed. The new sex chair was placed at the foot of the bed; prime viewing position in front of the full length mirror.

I laid the corset, bra, thong, and stockings on the bed and placed her heels at the foot of the bed. Victoria finally appeared from the bathroom. She looked angelic.

"What do you think?" Victoria leaned against the door jamb and struck a sexy Jessica Rabbit-esque pose.

"You are the most beautiful woman in the world. Your dad is a lucky man."

She strutted over to me as I took a seat on our new chair. Her hair was done in more of an up-do. It was curled and came down to just past her shoulders instead of down her back like normal. She wore exaggerated false lashes with sparkle highlights and a bold white eye shadow.

Victoria sat in my lap, and I noticed that she wore a body glitter. Everything about her was perfect. She gave me a kiss and asked, "Can you please help me into this evening's outfit?"

I responded playfully, "With pleasure my dear."

Victoria slid on the corset, and I tied her in as tight as she could withstand. Her hourglass shape was impeccable. Her 32DDs stood at attention as her waist tapered to an almost impossibly small size, before exploding into her womanly hips. She then adorned her bra, panties, and stockings. As always, she asked for my help clasping her back garters.

Victoria finally slid into her heels, a pure white, six inch platform with a peep toe and an ankle strap. She placed each of her feet in my lap and had me fasten the ankle clasps. Finally she stood and adjusted her goods in the mirror.

"You look more beautiful than on our actual wedding day," I complimented her.

"Thank you baby," she purred, "but there is one last thing."

Victoria walked to the nightstand and pulled out a small black box. She returned with it and sat next to me on the chair and opened it. Inside was black latex penis cage with a lock and key. My eyes practically shot out of my skull as I looked her in the eyes.

"I'm sure you're a little intimidated by this, but I'd like you to wear it tonight. Just a small reminder that you belong to me. I don't want you pleasuring yourself in the closet, but if you're good, I'll make sure you cum. Will you do that for me?"

She batted her eyes at me. How could I resist anything this beauty asked of me. "If that's what you want, I will wear it." I told her.

I pulled down my pants and slid my flaccid cock into its new prison. She locked it in place and slid the key into the top of her corset with a wink as she blew me a kiss.

At last, Victoria adorned a white silk robe and we worked quickly to make sure all the cameras were up and running. We remained in the bedroom chatting until we finally heard the doorbell, signaling the arrival of Papa Joe. Victoria embraced me in a full body hug and planted me with a passionate kiss.

"I'll see you later tonight baby," she said excitedly. "Enjoy the show."

I smiled and nodded. "Fuck him well."

And just like that, she sauntered out of the bedroom and down the stairs. I quickly took my place in the closet and pulled up the living room camera feed on my phone.

I got it turned on just in time to see my beautiful wife open the door for her father. She greeted him with a similar kiss to the one she had just bestowed upon me.

Papa Joe was wearing a charcoal gray suit, with a white button up shirt and a black patterned tie. His eyes devoured the sight of his daughter, but he had a look of confusion. "I thought I was taking you to dinner tonight for your anniversary."

"There's been a slight change of plans Daddy. I'll be served for dinner tonight, and I sure hope you brought your appetite." Victoria nibbled her father's ear as she continued to tease.

"Well I figured we would come back here after dinner, but I'm starving Mija," Papa Joe complained.

His daughter pulled back and took his hand. "That's good to hear, because my pussy is the first course, and it's been dripping just thinking about you. Since Aaron couldn't be here for our anniversary, today you will fuck me like a husband should on a wedding night. I won't take no for an answer."

Victoria pulled her father towards the stairs without even letting him get in a word or take off his shoes. She knew what she wanted tonight and she was going to take it. I could only imagine how many times her father would make her cum tonight. With that attitude, I could be in for a long night in the closet. Perhaps I should have brought a protein bar.

I turned off the phone and put it on silent before they reached the bedroom. Once in, Victoria didn't waste any time. She dropped her robe to the floor and wrapped herself around her father, passionately sticking her tongue down his mouth.

By now, I was sure that Papa Joe was used to his daughter being aggressive, but this was next level. He could barely keep up with her as he tried to remove his shoes and jacket. Victoria assisted as she threw the jacket on the floor before ripping at his tie and undoing the buttons on his shirt, before grabbing a handful of his graying chest hair.

"Mija, you certainly know what you want tonight," he tried to speak as my wife clawed at his face.

"I've been so horny this week, Daddy. I need you to fuck me. I need you to make me cum, over and over again. I want this night to be as special as my wedding night to Aaron, but this time I get to cum."

Papa Joe just went along. Who could deny this woman anything she demanded.

Victoria continued, "I got a few things to make this night extra special."

She dragged him to the new chair and forced him into it, leaning back into the high side as his legs trailed off the lower end.

"I got this new chair just for us. I want you to fuck me in front of the mirror so we can both watch as I cum on your dick."

"Yes Mija," he mumbled through Victoria's kisses.

"And most importantly, make sure you put on a good show for the camera," she said as she pointed out one of several in the room.

Papa Joe tried to stop. "Oh, I don't know about that Mija."

"Don't worry. You and I will be the only ones to see it. But tonight we're making a Daddy/Daughter sex tape, whether you like it or not."

Victoria was in total control. She knew he would do whatever she said, and with that out of the way, she stripped him completely naked.

Papa Joe was only half erect, but his nine inch monster was stirring and was already bigger than mine fully erect, especially considering my current state locked away in a cage. Victoria knelt at the low end of the chair and took his dick in both hands. In that moment, she again looked at me, this time through the crack that I left open in the closet mirror. She mouthed the words "I love you" as she devoured the head of her father's cock.

Unlike the first time with Papa Joe, Victoria and I never broke eye contact. I don't think she could see me, but she continued to look right in my direction as she gave her father a blowjob. She bobbed her head up and down on her father's bulbous knob while stroking his shaft with both hands. I was still amazed that she could get the entire thing in her mouth, but it did not come easily.

I again watched in amazement as my wife serviced an enormous cock, only this time I was watching from a mere six feet away, not sequestered in the basement, watching via video feed. I could hear Victoria slobbering and choking on her father's dick as she tried to force it down her throat. Still, she looked at me every time she pulled her lips from his abdomen and his cock from her mouth. Drool and spit messed her makeup and she left lipstick around the base of Papa Joe's manhood.

Finally, Victoria stood and pulled her father down toward the lower end of the curved chair. She straddled Papa Joe, and lowered her silk panty covered vagina toward her father's eagerly awaiting mouth.

"Make me cum with your mouth Daddy," she demanded, and she smothered him with her pussy, leaning over the high edge of the chair and still looking right at me.

Papa Joe wasted no time. He ate his daughter's pussy like his life depended on it. Victoria bucked and moaned as she ground her pussy into her father's face. She put Papa Joe's hands on her hips so he could have better control, and then she played with her still covered breasts while screaming in ecstasy. Victoria doubled down on mashing her vagina into Papa Joe's mouth, trying to get his tongue as deep as possible into her slit. Her legs quaked as she rode the orgasm, still looking my direction through her fluttering eyes.

Victoria had cum for the first time that night, and judging from the look in her eyes, she planned on several more. She pulled her father back up into a sitting position and straddled his lap, resting his fully erect shaft between her butt cheeks. Papa Joe worked at freeing my wife's breasts while she sucked her own juices off of his face.

"I want to taste me on your lips, Daddy," she moaned.

Finally, Victoria's tits burst free from her bra as her father got it unfastened. He immediately buried his face in them, getting a slight reprieve from Victoria's hungry mouth before being smothered by her breasts. They stood high on her chest, supported by the impossibly tight corset. She moaned as her father grabbed and twisted on her fake breasts, knowing he could be as rough as he liked. He popped her large protruding nipples in and out of his mouth, letting his saliva coat them.

"I need your dick inside me now, Daddy," she purred. "I need you to fuck me silly!"

"Turn around and ride that dick," Papa Joe responded. "I want to watch you while you cum for me."

Victoria did as her father demanded. She rose and bent at her waist, putting her still covered pussy right at Papa Joe's face. Her dad grabbed the waistband of her thong and slowly pulled it down, revealing her glistening pussy. Victoria looked up from the floor in my direction and said, "Yes Daddy, take what's yours."

My cock strained against its cage. This was 10 times hotter than the first time I had watched my wife fuck her father. I couldn't believe how close I was to the action. I could vividly hear the sounds and smell the smells of my wife being pleasured by her dad. Now I was again moments away from watching her ride his dick. I had my pants off, but it was no use. The cage was tight and locked, and my penis would not be functional until Victoria granted me release.

Victoria had her father get up briefly to turn the sex chair perpendicular to the mirror and the base of the bed, that way all three of us could watch as her vagina struggled to take all of Papa Joe's girth. He sat back down and Victoria hovered over him, the tip of his cock almost tickling her lips as she stood over it. She grabbed the massive anaconda and guided it to her hot, waiting pussy. The tip struggled to get past her lips before finally penetrating her vagina. Victoria leaned back, put her hands on her father's chest, and slowly began to work her way down that monster.

I always loved when she fucked me reverse cowgirl, but it never lasted long because her bubble butt was so large that it prevented me from really penetrating her. I would always slip out, and Victoria would spend a lot of the time guiding me back in. This was not the case with her father. In a matter of moments, he was buried to the hilt in my wife. His cock wasn't popping free until she came. He grabbed two hands full of his daughter's tits and hung on for the ride.

Victoria rode her father's dick like it was a bucking bronco. She had clearly gotten used to the size, as she wildly bucked and rotated her hips, making sure his dick felt every last inch of her insides. But try as he might, this bronco wasn't throwing this cowgirl tonight. Instead she moaned and grunted as every thrust punished her vagina.

"Oh yes! Fuck me Daddy!" She cried. "Fuck that tight pussy!"

Papa Joe just grunted and grabbed her tits harder, slamming his daughter back down onto his rock hard cock.

"Aieee, Fuck! Oh shit that's deep!" Victoria wailed.

She was enjoying the moment, but it was obvious that she was also putting on a show. For a second I thought she might be enjoying the act more than the sex itself, but then she bent over and placed her hands on her father's knees, slowly letting his dick work its magic.

Victoria's legs shook and quivered as she came for the second time that night. Her legs buckled and she almost collapsed in a heap, burying her father's dick back in her pussy. Her vagina visibly pulsed as her chest heaved, sweat dripping from her breasts and making small puddles on the black leather chair.

I had no idea how Papa Joe could fuck like this and not cum. I couldn't even touch myself and my cock was straining at it's enclosure. But like a true gentleman, he let his daughter collect herself before continuing her punishment. He helped her raise off of his throbbing cock and held her steady as she regained her feet, wobbly from her most recent orgasm. He wrapped his daughter in his arms and lifted her by her reddened behind.

Victoria wrapped her arms and legs around her father as she once again attacked his mouth with hers. Papa Joe stood tall with his lustful daughter perched just above his towering manhood. He lowered her just a bit so his bulbous head easily slipped inside her vulva. Victoria worked the tip as her father held her up. She again looked my way, making sure I was watching the entire incestuous act.