Victoria Takes on Her Father Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She mouthed my direction, "I love you, Baby." Victoria briefly closed her eyes, enjoying the moment, and then looked back at me to say, "He's fucking my brains out."

She wasn't lying. The slow, sensual riding was putting her right back on edge. It was obvious she was building towards another orgasm. Before she could get there though, Papa Joe had had enough and laid her down on the side of the bed. Victoria briefly adjusted her position for both me and the cameras, but then quickly pulled her father back inside her with her legs around his waist.

It was as if Papa Joe had finally snapped. His daughter had seduced and teased long enough. He was going to take what was his and stamp it firmly with his enormous cock. He fucked my wife with short, deliberate strokes, making sure to pause briefly as just the head remained inside his daughter's desperate pussy.

Victoria squirmed with pleasure, almost begging her dad to fill her all the way. She was visibly anxious as she was now on the receiving end of the torture. Papa Joe grabbed his daughter's hips and repeatedly penetrated her only halfway before pulling back. She desperately tried to take more of him by thrusting her pelvis at him, but father was too quick and made sure he left her wanting.

Victoria now pawed at her own breasts and her face flushed with color. Her eyes were closed as she moaned and mumbled incoherently.

"What was that now?" Papa Joe teased.

"I...need...fuck...me," Victoria exhaled.

Papa Joe continued his little game, driving both Victoria and I mad with anticipation. "I'm going to need you to speak louder, Mija. I can't quite make out what you want."

My wife finally opened her eyes, and with determination, grabbed her father with her arms and legs, pulling him on top of her. "I need you to fuck me!" she screamed.

With that, Papa Joe once again buried his nine inch cock deep into his daughter. That was all it took. Victoria arched her back and held her father in place as she came for the third time that night. Papa Joe just grinned as he watched his beautiful daughter, dressed in immaculate bridal lingerie, cum over and over again. It was as if the pair was made for one another, and now Papa Joe was going to get his.

He now fucked his daughter with deep, hard thrusts. The smell of sweat and sex filled the room. The only sounds were of Papa Joe's massive balls crashing into his daughter's ass as he rammed his love muscle deep inside of her. The bed springs creaked and Victoria groaned with each deep thrust. She grabbed her father's ass, trying to get him as deep as she could as her stilettoed toes pointed at the ceiling.

Finally, Papa Joe's balls twitched and his back arched as he let out a massive blast of semen deep inside my beautiful wife. She held him as deep as he could reach as he pumped stream after stream of hot, sticky cum into her vagina.

"Yes Daddy! Fill me with your cum. Get it all inside me," Victoria cooed as she tried to coax every last drop of semen into her pussy.

Papa Joe just grunted as he took all of his sexual frustration out on his daughter.

"Ohhhh yes. I can feel it in me. Ohhhh yes, Daddy." Victoria stroked his back and slowly pulsed her hips as her father laid on top of her, recovering.

Drips of semen slowly leaked from her pussy as Papa Joe softened inside her. He began to pull away, but Victoria quickly held him in place.

"No, stay inside me. Stay right there," she whispered. "Oh fuck, its so wet."

Victoria continued to slowly press her clit into Papa Joe's pelvis. She dug her nails into her father's ass as she built towards a fourth orgasm.

She continued encouraging him with her words, "Oh my God. I'm gonna cum again Daddy. Please! Yes! Please don't stop. Oh fuck. Yes!"

This time Victoria came harder than I had ever seen. Her back arched. Her eyes rolled back in her head. She dug deep red marks into her father's back. She screamed and moaned as her entire body quaked with pleasure.

I watched in awe as my Father-in-Law did things to his daughter that I had only dreamed of doing. She still looked angelic in her once pristine bridal lingerie. Victoria was a sweaty, sticky mess. Her curls were matted and knotted. There were red marks under her breasts from the corset. Her stockings were still attached to the garters, but were twisted and soaked with sweat.

By time Victoria had recovered from her fourth orgasm of the night, Papa Joe was again fully hard and still buried deep inside his daughter. He continued to pump away. It made a slurping like sound as his cock slid in and out, being lubed by his massive load of cum that was recently deposited in his daughter's depths.

Victoria was too sensitive to continue though. For the first time I had ever seen, she put her hand to her father's chest and asked him to stop. Papa Joe was reluctant, but he obliged. He rolled off of his daughter and laid on his back next to her, his rock hard cock pointing straight up, covered in globs of cum and glistening with his daughter's juices. They both took several breaths, but after a few moments, Victoria rolled toward her father and stroked his cock with her left hand.

"Don't worry Daddy," she said. "I'll take care of that."

With that, she slipped to her knees beside the bed and began to clean Papa Joe's cock with her tongue. Victoria started at the balls and worked her way to the tip, making sure to get every last drop of sweet semen that didn't stay in her vagina. Once she had devoured everything she could, she quickly plunged her head into his lap, forcing the nine inches deep into her waiting throat. There she remained as long as she could hold it, tonguing her father's testicles with her nose pressed to his pelvis. Victoria finally rose for air, gagging and leaving a trail of slobber.

She continued to work the top half while pepper grinding the bottom of Papa Joe's shaft with both hands. He leaned back and moaned, "Oh Mija, you are such a good little cock sucker."

I grinned with pride as I watched my darling wife work her father toward his second orgasm in only minutes. She certainly had a prize winning mouth when it came to blowjobs. The view was incredible. Victoria was still covered in sweat. Cum leaked slowly down her thigh and onto her stockings. Her tits rested against her father's thighs as she bobbed up and down on her father's swollen cock head.

As her father moaned in pleasure, she finally lifted her head from his dick, squeezed her breasts together with her arms, and guided his massive cock right into her waiting cleavage. Papa Joe propped himself up to get a view of the pink tip of his cock emerging from the top of his daughter's giant breasts. Victoria bounced her breasts up and down rapidly, slurping the top of her father's cock every time it appeared.

Finally, Papa Joe let loose with everything he had. It was like a fire hose. Spurt after spurt of hot, sticky cum hit Victoria in the chin with great force. It splattered all over her breasts, down her cleavage, and onto her corset. Five, six, seven, eight, I counted. An eight roper! I had no idea how he could manage after just cumming in her pussy minutes ago, but my wife was a pro.

She took the pearl necklace like a true porn star. Victoria threw her head back in ecstasy as each spurt hit her in the chin. Once her father was spent, she held her breasts together and her father's cock in place, so she could dip her chin into the pool of cum. She slurped up a mouthful, held it in place, and then let it run down her pretty face.

I was practically jumping out of my skin as my cock pulsed and ached to get out of its cage. Victoria had titty fucked me before, but with the combined size of her breasts and my dick, I could never reach the top like her father. This was something I could have never wished to witness in a million years.

Victoria finally let Papa Joe's softening cock slide from her cleavage, allowing the pool of cum to coat her stomach and drip recklessly onto our bed. She stood and looked at the aftermath, grinning at the sight of it all. Happy with her work, she fell to the bed and laid next to her father, covered inside and out with his seed.

They laid together on the bed, chatting and giggling for several moments, two lovers enjoying one-another's company. It was clear that both of them had completely enjoyed themselves and exhausted themselves. Finally, Papa Joe rose and made his way to the shower. Victoria quickly made her way to me in the closet.

She greeted me with a big, sloppy, cummy kiss, making sure I tasted the leftovers of her father's cum. "How was the show?" she asked quietly.

"It was the hottest thing I've ever seen," I responded. "Far and away the best night of my life. That was an amazing anniversary gift. Thank you."

"It's not over yet," she whispered. "When we leave the room, go sit on the bed."

Victoria left to check on her father and left me in wonderment of what she could have possibly meant by that. I had no idea what she had in mind, but I was dying to get out of my cage and stroke myself to orgasm.

I slunk back into the darkness of the closet and made sure the sliding door was mostly shut. Papa Joe soon exited from the shower and began to dress in his now wrinkled suit...the same suit he was supposed to be wearing to take my wife on our anniversary date. He treated her to an unforgettable evening nevertheless.

Victoria and her father made small talk as he dressed. She made no effort to clean herself, however, and only slipped her white silk robe back on to escort her father out of the room. As they finally made their way out of the bedroom, Victoria looked my way. She wagged her finger in a come-hither motion and pointed for me to sit on our bed.

I gave them a few seconds after the bedroom door had shut and then silently crept from my hiding place and sat down where my wife had just been fucked senseless. The comforter was a mess. It was disheveled, sweaty, covered in several bodily fluids that were sure to stain. All I could think about was how hot it was to watch my wife fuck her father like that. When it had happened six months ago, I was unsure of what the future would hold. Now I was excited for the possibilities, but my balls still ached and I needed to cum bad.

I had left my phone back in my pants in the closet, so I did not watch what was happening between my wife and her father in the living room, but I did not dare get out of my seat on the bed for fear of Victoria not releasing me from my cage. It felt like she was gone for an eternity. "Whatever is taking her so long," I said to myself. "Salma is going to start to wonder what happened to her husband."

Finally, after several more minutes of agony, the door creaked open and in walked my wife. She let the robe fall to the floor and walked to stand in front of me at the side of the bed, posing like a superhero with her hands on her hips.

I practically liked my lips at the sight of her. The once curly up-do had fallen over her shoulders. Her makeup was smudged, and most of her lipstick had been left on her father's cock. Dried semen coated her chin, neck, and breasts; although there were several large globs of off-white cum still making its way down her cleavage. She was scratched and sweaty. There were several runs in her $60 stockings. Victoria was used and abused. I couldn't have been more happy for her.

I started to speak, "That was incred..." but she put a finger to my lips to shush me.

Victoria didn't say a word. She just ran a finger up her breasts and gathered a drip of her father's semen, using it to coat her lips like it was lip balm. Then she leaned over me and gave me a kiss. I initially pulled back, but she grabbed my head and made sure that I tasted her father. What happened next completely threw me for a surprise.

My wife rose from me and took a seat on her new sex chair. She sat spread eagle, her heels causing her knees to bend slightly as she laid back into the chair's curve.

"I know you want out of your cage, Baby, but I need you to do something for me first," she said breathlessly.

"Of course," I responded; a little too eagerly, not yet knowing what she was about to request.

"I need you to clean out my vagina...with your tongue," my wife asked, although the way she said it, it was more of a demand.

My eyes bulged out of my head. Tasting the cum on her lips was one thing, but what she was asking...I was not prepared for that.

Victoria continued, "Oh, and if I don't cum again, you don't cum."

My head was spinning as I made my way over to my wife. I got down on my knees between her legs and finally got a good look at her vagina. I had seen it so many times, but this was like seeing it for the first time all over again. It was almost unrecognizable. Her lips were engorged and red, almost swollen like she was stung by a bee. Her father's semen clung to her slit like a spiderweb. More semen oozed from her opening onto the black leather seat.

I was taken aback by the sight, but it was the smell that overwhelmed me. As I got closer, the pungent smell of sex and Papa Joe's semen attacked my senses. I had smelled my own semen before, but never this close and in this quantity. I couldn't believe what she was asking me to do.

I hesitated as I put my head between her legs, now more unsure of this as I had ever been of anything in my life. This level of cuckoldry was not something I asked for.

Victoria quickly knocked me out of my stupor by quoting one of my favorite lines from "American Psycho."

"Don't stare at it Aaron, eat it."

I loved her in that moment, but I still wasn't ready.

"You better get in there before all my dad's cum leaks onto the chair," she prodded. "It will be tough to get me to orgasm if you're not eating my pussy."

With that, she grabbed my head and forced the issue upon me. My wife buried my nose and mouth into her slimy crease. The smell and taste were overwhelming. I tried to clean around her lips, but she guided me back to her slit. Finally, I gave in and buried my tongue in her pussy.

"Oh yes," Victoria moaned. "Get all of his cum out of me, Baby."

Just then the first big glob hit my tongue and made its way into my mouth. I almost gagged. The combined sour taste and snot-like texture was too much. I fought off the desire to choke and swallowed it down.

"How does it taste eating my father's cum out of my pussy?" Victoria didn't allow me to answer as she pulled me back into her vagina. "That's a good cuck," she cooed. "Eat all that cum. Don't let a drop go to waste."

I was disgusted and turned on all at the same time. My cock once again pulsed within its cage. Now that I had gotten past the initial shock, I couldn't hold back if I tried. I licked the dried semen from her legs. I slurped what had leaked from her pussy onto the chair. I bathed her lips and clitoris with my tongue, ensuring not a drop of cum remained. All of it went down my throat.

Victoria was clearly getting worked up as well. She ran her hands through my hair as she pressed her hips into my face. She watched me the entire time, making sure I didn't miss a single spot.

Finally, my wife arched her back and demanded, "suck it all out of me baby!"

I did as commanded. I put my lips to hers and sucked as much of her father's cum from her vagina as I could. I was hit with a wave of slimy, globby, semen as Victoria pushed with her vaginal muscles. The tidal wave shot straight into my mouth and coated my throat as I struggled to get it all down.

Once the wave subsided, I attacked Victoria's clip with my tongue and buried two fingers in her pussy. She bucked and threw her head back in pleasure. My wife was now riding my face and I was just hanging onto her hips, hoping she'd cum.

"Oh yes baby. Eat that pussy. Swallow that cum. Oh fuck! Shit!"

I was then hit with a completely new sensation. My face was practically drenched as I fought off a new pungent smell. Victoria thrashed her hips as she finally orgasmed, soaking me and the chair in the process. My wife had just squirted. I beamed with pride for a moment before I realized the situation that led to it wasn't entirely my doing.

I lapped up all of Victoria's juices while she recovered. Eventually she sat up, and patted the chair for me to join her.

"That's a good little husband," my wife taunted as she fingered my cage. "Would you like me to let you out?"

I nodded.

She flipped me and straddled my lap, rubbing her still swollen vagina on my caged dick, letting the tip briefly penetrate her before pulling back.

"I bet you want to fuck me so bad, don't you, Hubby?" Victoria smirked. "You got to see that big cock stretch me out and make me cum, and now you think you should get a piece of the action too, huh."

"Yes," I admitted sheepishly.

"I guess you deserve some relief for your actions today," she finally relented.

Victoria reached into the top of her corset and pulled out the tiny key. She unlocked my cage and finally provided me with the freedom I craved. My cock practically jumped to life, springing to its full five and a half inches.

She effortlessly lowered herself onto my cock, meeting almost no resistance. After the fucking she had just received, my wife's pussy was stretched to its limit. I barely felt her as she rode my cock. I watched in the mirror, finally realizing just how small I truly was compared to her father. No wonder I could never make her cum, while he did so easily.

Despite the looseness of my wife's vagina, I had been so worked up, any sensation on my cock had me ready to burst. I barely lasted a minute watching my beautiful wife finally fuck me again. I grabbed her hips and thrust my inadequate cock as deep as I could and spilled my meager amount of cum into her pussy.

I finally got the much needed reprieve from the built up sexual tension. Victoria remained still in my lap, just looking at me as I came down from my much needed orgasm, head finally beginning to clear. She looked at me lovingly and said, "Well, it looks like you have another mess to clean up. You'd better get to work."

*****Author's Note*****

Thank you again for taking part in our story. I hope you enjoyed reading about how our lives have changed since adding Papa Joe to Victoria's stable. I am happy to announce that Chapter 3 is already in the works, but I do have a favor to ask. I have been trying to convince Victoria to write a chapter from her point of view (either her take of the first time with her father or her story of the weekend she went away). She is a little reluctant. If this is something you would like to hear, please comment to encourage her. I know I certainly want to hear things from her perspective. Thanks again for reading and coming with us on this journey.

Much Respect,

-Aaron