Victoria Takes on Her Father Ch. 02

Story Info
Husband and wife deal with effects of incestuous affair.
10.9k words
4.38
34k
79

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AshRynn87
AshRynn87
707 Followers

*****Author's Note*****

This is Chapter 2 of the Victoria and Papa Joe series. It can be read as a standalone, but will be better if you read Chapter 1 first. Much like the first chapter, this is a long read at almost one hour. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing this part of mine and Victoria's adventure.

**********

I awoke after a fitful night of sleep. My back and neck ached. I've never slept well in the guest bed, and I was cursing myself for not springing for a higher quality mattress. If I was being completely honest with myself, however, I hadn't really expected it to get much use.

It had been six months since my wife, Victoria, had enjoyed her first sexual experience with her father. I had expected and we had discussed having future flings with Papa Joe, but I did not realize that it would be every time that I went on a business trip. Victoria had gotten me to agree that I would sleep in the guest room on the days that I returned home after she had been with her father, but I was beginning to think that she purposefully had him pay his visits on days I returned home.

This was now the sixth time my wife had cuckolded me with her father. I wasn't upset, but I was quite jealous. She was clearly being satisfied in ways that I could never provide...and that was my intent. Victoria was definitely happier and more content with life. We still had sex, so I wasn't a complete cuck, but it was obvious that she was always waiting for the next time her father would satisfy the cravings in her loins.

As much as I had wanted to, I had not been able to be present for any of their escapades after their first night of passion. I had also taken down the nanny cameras in the house to give them their privacy. I knew that Victoria was more likely to be herself if there wasn't an always watching eye overlooking all of her actions. Still, despite my jealous feelings, I had a desire to watch her and her father in the act once again. I had also basically worn out the film I had made of them, and frankly I wanted some new footage.

Victoria and her father would usually fuck while I was out on my monthly business trips. As much as I'm sure she would like him to visit more frequently, it would typically just be once per trip, so as not to raise any suspicions with her mother, Salma. Although, last month, we made a special occasion out of Father's Day, and Victoria took her Dad on an out of town trip to spend the weekend together under the guise of a father/daughter event.

I dragged myself out of bed and practically zombie walked to the kitchen to make some breakfast. After getting my body fueled, I sat on the couch to watch some ESPN on my off day. It was nearly 11 in the morning when Victoria softly made her way downstairs and embraced me from behind, leaning over the couch to give me a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Morning Love," she said. "How was your trip?"

She was glowing, just like she had been after her first time fucking her father. "It was good. Nothing special," I responded. "Although I slept terribly last night. It looks like you had a good time though."

She sauntered around and joined me on the couch. "I really did," she sighed as if a burden had been lifted from her. "Thanks again for being so understanding. I know you hate the guest bed, but you have given me with a gift I didn't know I needed, and I need that time by myself afterwards to re-enter." This time she gave me a bigger kiss on the lips.

I just sat and took her in. She was still the most beautiful woman in the world to me, and seeing her ultimately satisfied made her even sexier. She possessed a new sense of confidence that she wore around her at all times. I was happy for her, but she could still tell that tell that something was off with me.

"Hey, what's bothering you?" she asked, quizzically.

"I'm happy for you, truly." I felt like such a child. "It's just that you get to have these amazing experiences every month, but I'm mostly left in the dark. I'd love another chance to watch you both. You being with another man is my fantasy too, and right now I feel like only you are reaping the benefits. I respect your privacy, but I really want to be involved more."

She sat there silently...pondering my words. The awkward silence lasted a little too long after my confession. We both knew that she now held all the cards in the situation, and my wishes were only given consideration.

She finally spoke, "I guess you're right. I've been a little selfish," she acknowledged with a slight nod. "But in my defense, performing in front of your cameras is very stressful. That first time with my Dad was enjoyable, but deep in the back of my subconscious was the fact that I was in the middle of a performance. It made it harder to enjoy the moment, you know what I mean?"

I did, and acknowledged with a nod of my own.

"But it's become more comfortable with my Dad now," she continued. "And again, thank you for the privacy. I think I'm ready to put on another show for my loving husband."

She said it in a semi-mocking tone, but deep down she was sincere. She'd still do anything for me, after all, that's how we got to these circumstances in the first place.

I immediately perked up, completely forgetting about my sleepless night. "Great, 'cause I have a couple of ideas and things I'd really like you to try!"

She cut me off with a hand to my chest. "Easy there big guy, let's take it one step at a time. First, I haven't exactly told you EVERYTHING we have done together, so how do you know what we haven't done?"

That dig hurt, but Victoria definitely knew how to play with my emotions.

"And second," she continued, "It will kinda be awkward to put on a big elaborate show for my Dad now that we have done it several times. The seduction part has already happened. We kinda just fuck now. He's almost like a monthly booty call. Don't get me wrong, it's still hot as hell, but it would be really strange if I made a big deal of it now."

"Well, can I at least pick out some new lingerie for you?" I pleaded.

"That's exactly my point," she said. "I haven't really dressed up for him since that first night. The second time, I greeted him at the door completely nude, but since then, it's usually something cute like booty shorts or yoga pants and a tank top. But give it a few days and we can talk about what you have in mind, okay?"

"Wait...you greeted him at the door completely nude?" I quizzed, jaw agape.

"Yeah, he fucked me right there in the doorway. I didn't even get his clothes all the way off before he was inside of me. It was so hot, you definitely would have enjoyed watching that evening." She smirked, reliving the night. "And then I took him to our room to fuck him in our bed."

I just sat there stupefied, staring at the front door and picturing my wife fucking her father, back pressed up against wall. It blew my mind that they were so hot for one another that they couldn't wait another moment to be together.

In my trance, Victoria gave me another kiss on the cheek and got up to head to the kitchen, signaling the end of the conversation. I guess I'd have to live with what I could get. At this point, beggars can't be choosers, and I'm on the verge of begging. How did I get myself in this position?

I gave Victoria the space she requested, but I was immediately back in planning mode, just like the last time. I was creating camera angles for sexual positions that I would request, almost like an invisible porn director. I had everything pretty much mapped out when Victoria completely caught me off guard.

"Hey babe, we're a few weeks from our wedding anniversary, and I had a thought about a gift for you," she mentioned casually as we sat for breakfast one morning.

"You have my attention," I quipped.

Victoria gave me a devious smile. "Well, instead of a physical gift, how would you like it if I have my Dad over and fuck him in my bridal lingerie? I thought about your request, and I figured I could turn OUR anniversary into an excuse to make a big deal about meeting up with Dad."

I was floored. "To be honest, I was hoping to take you somewhere special for our anniversary, but how can I say no to that. That sounds so hot."

"I thought you might be interested, but I haven't gotten to the best part yet. I had an idea, and it probably needs your expert planning, but instead of watching us through your cameras, I thought that you might be able to watch in person from the closet. Dad loves fucking me in front of the full length mirror, just like you. You should get a good view if we leave it open a crack."

Our mirror was the closet door. It was a full length, floor to ceiling sliding mirror. If we casually left it open an inch or two and left the lights off in the closet, I would have plenty of space and should remain completely hidden. It would also provide front row seats to all the action.

I couldn't believe what she was suggesting. Who was this new woman sitting next to me? "I am so turned on right now. That is the most amazing gift I could receive."

"Perfect," she said. "Why don't we head to the store this afternoon and you can pick out some new bridal lingerie for me?"

I got up and gave Victoria a kiss. "Thanks. I can't wait."

That afternoon I drove us to the Castle Megastore. I was giddy like a kid being told he can go to the candy store and pick any candy he wanted. I scoured all the racks, looking for something to fit my vision...something sheer and strappy. I found a white gartered bustier with thong and stockings. I handed it to my wife.

She rolled her eyes. "Your taste in lingerie is so old fashioned."

"What? It's sexy," I said, doubting my own opinion.

"Sure," she joked, "If I was shooting a cheap 80s porno. I had something classier and sensual in mind. It's my anniversary gift to you. Let's get something nicer than cheap sex store lingerie."

"Well I don't know where to go for that," I admitted. "Victoria's Secret and Frederick's won't have much of anything different."

"I know just where to go," she spoke confidently.

Frustrated, I groaned, "Well, then why did you let me drive us here?"

She took my hand and led me away from the lingerie. "Because there's something else here that I'd like to buy."

Victoria led me through the store and toward the back wall. Sex toys lined the wall and were spread out on the shelves. I had no idea what she could have in mind. We got to the back of the store and she took a seat on a curved, black leather, purple trimmed sex chair and struck a sexy pose. "What do you think? We could put this at the foot of the bed? Imagine the positions and poses I could pull of with this"

I had to admit, my wife had put a lot of thought into this. "Hell yeah!" I exclaimed. Outwardly I was beaming with pride, but deep in my mind, that nagging part of my brain kept reminding me that she never would have suggested this purchase for us. This was as much her gift as it was mine. I was excited, but I couldn't get that devil off my shoulder.

We made the purchase and loaded it in the back of the SUV. Victoria took the keys and drove us to a small boutique store on the edge of town.

"A girlfriend of mine told me about this place," she admitted. "I think the lingerie here will be more appropriate for our anniversary."

A little too eagerly, I exclaimed, "Let's give it a look."

Victoria was right. This place was classy. And expensive! I didn't own a single item of clothing that bordered on these price tags. I looked at a sexy black sheer teddy...$250. My jaw dropped. My wife went and spoke with a sexy young woman who greeted her at the door. She wasn't wearing any of the lingerie on display, that I could tell, but her outfit didn't leave much to the imagination. Sex sells, and the owner of this place knew exactly what he or she was doing. No wonder the prices were so exorbitant.

While I browsed, I heard Victoria explain that our anniversary was approaching and she wanted to treat me to a special evening and wanted something to recreate the magic of our wedding night. The saleswoman nodded knowingly and walked towards me with my wife in tow.

"Hello," she said. "My name is Alexandra. Your beautiful wife tells me that it's your anniversary and she wants me to help you pick out something that will bring out her inner vixen."

I shook Alexandra's hand, struggling to look her in the eyes as her breasts were on full display. She wore a lacy corset bra as a top. Her boobs were practically exploding from the top. "I'd like that," I managed to mumble out. Alexandra took my hand and led me into the store. She motioned for Victoria to follow. I couldn't help but check out Alexandra's ass as I followed like a loving puppy. This woman sure knew how to make a sale.

"Your wife has an amazing figure," Alexandra complimented. "I'd like to put her in something that accentuates her curves and lengthens her body and legs. It will give her that runway supermodel look."

I just nodded in silence.

She spoke to Victoria, "Honey, are your breasts real?"

"I have implants," Victoria said. "32DD."

"I'll grab your full measurements, but that's perfect. Fake breasts open us up to a few more options. Mine are implants as well. I'm a 28D. Yours are fantastic, very natural. I love working with women who have implants because they will stay put without support, for the most part. It allows me to work with a few more designs that focus on your curves without the bulk that comes with breast support."

Alexandra was very knowledgeable and supper chatty. She continued to speak rapid fire as she rustled through a display. "Here we are," she exclaimed proudly.

She pulled out a white under breast corset. It was satin lined, made with real whale bone and tied in the back. It also had very subdued decorative designs in the fabric.

Alexandra explained the piece like it was artwork. "This is an authentic Victorian corset. It will moderately pull in your waist to exaggerate your hourglass figure, while still exposing your breasts and giving them minor support with the underwire. Your wife will need assistance to get this on," she admitted to me. It can be paired with several different bras and panties.

Victoria grabbed my arm. "What do you think babe?"

"I love it. You'll look amazing." To Alexandra, I questioned, "Does she try it on?"

Alexandra took Victoria into the dressing room to take her measurements and show her the workings of the corset. After several minutes, she returned with a flourish of the curtain.

She now motioned to me, "Your wife is absolutely stunning. I love working with women like her, but I'll let her body speak for itself. She is a total snack."

Victoria finally appeared from the dressing room. It was just the corset with a pair of low rise denim jeans, but the word stunning didn't quite do her justice. Her curves popped. Her bare breasts stood at attention. She looked confident. I was sold.

"I love it," I let out with a smile.

Alexandra continued, "It can be paired with several different bottoms, but I recommend one of these." She held up two pairs of panties. A high cut satin thong and sheer low rise Brazilian cut pair.

I pointed at the satin pair. "I like these," I said as I looked at Victoria.

She nodded in approval.

Alexandra then suggested a white lacy sheer bra that we also liked.

"What about stockings and heels?" I inquired.

Alexandra grinned, "I was hoping you'd ask." Of course she was. Running up the sale. She grabbed a pair of white stockings and a pair of white peep toe pumps with an ankle strap. "We only carry Wolford and Fogal hosiery, but the Wolfords will pair nicely with this garment."

We were all satisfied with Alexandra's assistance and proceeded to the register. My eyes bulged out of my head when the total flashed on the screen...$849.95. I looked at Victoria sheepishly. Were we really about to drop a quick grand on lingerie? She calmly touched my arm and nodded in my direction.

I handed over my Visa card and paid the bill. Alexandra placed the garments in a lavish, black, hard sided box lined with velvet. She then placed the box in an equally lavish black bag. I signed the receipt while Victoria took the bag and thanked Alexandra for her time.

Alexandra thanked us for our patronage and said, "You are one lucky husband, and your wife is equally lucky to have a man like you. Enjoy your gift."

We left hand in hand, Victoria wearing a growing smile. If Alexandra only knew that the lingerie wasn't really for me, but for Victoria's father. What would she think? I just helped my wife pick out a $1000 outfit for an incestuous affair. I could hardly believe it myself.

On the drive home, Victoria gave me a coy look and said "All there is to do now is set the stage for our anniversary plans."

She dialed up her mother and put it on the car Bluetooth as I drove. As soon as Salma answered, Victoria broke into a big fracas, almost sobbing into the phone.

"Mom, I can't believe it. I don't even know what to do anymore."

Salma, the loving mother she is, immediately responded in kind, "What is it Mija? Is everything OK? What happened?"

Victoria continued with her act, "It's Aaron. We had these big plans to go away for the night on Saturday for our anniversary, but it's always work, work, work. They need him away again. I just can't take being left alone like this."

Salma consoled and comforted Victoria like only a mother could. "I know your father has been able to help you work through these tough times, Mija. I'll tell him to pay you a visit again."

Victoria thanked her but went on to explain, "It's not the same this time Mom. We had dinner reservations and everything. Do you think Daddy would be willing to be my date for dinner?" She winked at me.

"I don't see why not," Salma explained. "Your father would be delighted to celebrate his daughter's special day, especially if Aaron can't be there. We'll help you through this darling."

Victoria thanked her mother and got her to agree to specifically ask her father about the fancy evening before finally hanging up.

"You really enjoyed that didn't you," I prodded. "Best Actress award right over here."

"That was kinda fun," she admitted.

I shook my head jokingly. "You are something else, Woman."

Victoria and I made love as soon as we got home. Mostly it was her thanking me for the purchases. She didn't wear the lingerie or use the new sex chair. I didn't mind, they weren't for me anyhow. I did handle her quite roughly though, taking out several months of sexual frustration in one go.

I tore her clothes from her body and threw her to the bed. I pulled her hair as I kissed and bit at her neck. I roughly grabbed full handfuls of her breasts as I dove tongue-first into her pussy, lubing her up in the process.

I flipped her over and put her on her knees at the side of the bed. I stood behind her and penetrated her fully in one stroke, grabbing her hair from behind and pressing her upper back into the bed...the perfect porn star pose.

She caught my glance as we both looked into the mirror.

"You're thinking about your dad, aren't you, you dirty slut?"

She wasn't even taken aback by my dirty talk. My slutty wife just nodded at the mirror and moaned out an audible "Mmmhmm."

"You wish it was your daddy fucking you right now, don't you?"

Another moan followed by an "Uh huh."

"I want to hear you say it bitch," I yelled as I yanked her hair back, bending her into an awkward position all while pounding her pussy with an audible slap every time our thighs collided.

"Yes," she screamed. "I wish my dad was fucking me right now. I wish it was his huge cock filling me up."

"You're such a fucking slut," I continued. "Nothing but a cum bucket for your father, aren't you? Admit it."

AshRynn87
AshRynn87
707 Followers