All Comments on 'Victoria Takes on Her Father Ch. 03'

by AshRynn87

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Filthy. i loved it :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Been waiting for this

Thank you so much for giving us the third part. I was not disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Please do not stop his series.

AdrianMRAdrianMRalmost 3 years ago

Anymore of this series. i really like it.

KingKong2020KingKong2020almost 3 years ago

Continue this series

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I have been reading stories on literotica for over 15 years. This was by far one of the best I ever read. I do have a recommendation for chapter 4. If the wife wanted to take her sensuality to a different level have her go off the pill as the possibility of getting pregnant will heighten her orgasm!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Any updates on the story? I check every month or so to see if you post chapter 4.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Any news of chapter 4?

maddog08maddog0812 months ago

Waiting for Chapter 4.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I love my husband very much, but two years into our marriage and I was still not being sexually satisfied. One evening my husband said, "I know I'm not giving you what you need. Your dad could do a much better job of it than me!" That opened up a whole new world to us. And, this story of Victoria became our story. There are so many similarities. My dad is a cocksman. My mother used to talk about his prowess as a ladies' man. He could spend hours satisfying her and follow that with giving excitement and comfort to other women. His large manhood gave him a reputation among women. The inner feelings and experience of Victoria accurately describes me and my situation. Now, I am happy and satisfied and my husband enjoys me as much as ever, not to mention my compassionate stud of a father who has completely filled my pussy for several years.

AshRynn87AshRynn8710 months agoAuthor

To Anonymous ^ :

If you see this...first thank you for reading and for your comments. I'd love to hear more about your story (anonymously is fine), and if you're open to it, I'd love to write your story. I hope you see this and consider. Maybe you can get me out of my writing funk.

~ Ash

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Truth or fiction of the story aside, it does demonstrate the dangerous power of inception. A lot of those LW tales where they see an idea in an article or hear their friends talk about fucking around often starts from that very thing. If you want a faithful girlfriend/wife, the key personality trait to look for is what? I would have said "loyalty" for the longest time, but I've come to realize that it's better if they're simply "very difficult to influence", because it's the exposure to all of the ideas from various sources (friends are the worst) that will really be the main factor as to whether they stray, assuming you're a good husband and thus discourage the typical route of an affair - emotional neglect, etc. Of course, if they also demonstrate loyalty and are open to logic and reason, you're onto a winner, in all likelihood. That being said, there are no guarantees in life. In the end, it's still a gamble; all you can do is play the best odds.

They say love is blind; but for some people it also appears that it's mentally retarded, at least it would appear that way to most. Well if it works for the people in the relationship, so be it, even if it appears insane to those outside of it. I personally will never understand the whole cuckolding thing. But there are a trillion other things in this universe I'll never understand so what's one more?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAshRynn87@AshRynn87
Hello! I'm Ashley. Now that I've been writing erotic fiction for Literotica for several years, I have decided to update my profile. I mostly enjoy writing crossdresser/transgender erotica but I dabble from time to time with incest and loving wives. Despite what you may read ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES