Victoria Takes on Her Father Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He held my hand like a lost child and walked up to the bedroom with me. The poor little man had sent his wife to be fucked by a bigger dick, and now he was learning what that really meant. Aaron always liked to say, "Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

I couldn't help but notice the irony. His prize was a lonely night in the guest bed while listening to his wife fantasize about the fucking her father had just given her. I made sure to give him only a peck of a kiss goodnight and then closed the door on him, leaving him stunned in the hallway.

It took me little time to pull out one of the several dildos he had purchased for me over the years. They rarely ever got used, but tonight, the most wicked of them all was going to keep me company. The one I chose was not so much big as it was powerful, with several rotating sections in the shaft and a vibrating clit massager.

The dildo didn't compare to my father, and unfortunately it didn't make me cum, but it satisfied me knowing that Aaron could hear my moans from across the hall. I made sure to play up the dirty talk. "Oh, Daddy yes! Aaron has never fucked me like this before. Own my pussy Daddy!" I could not help but giggle like a little girl as I pictured Aaron in the next room.

Once I had my fun, my mind immediately went to planning the next meeting with my father. I was addicted, and my drug of choice was my father's cock. I thought to myself, "What a strange road it was to get here, but I am thankful for a loving husband who was happy to send me off to be fucked whenever I wanted."

Not only did my husband encourage this whole affair, but he had been begging me to take another man for years. It turns out he knew what he was talking about all along, and for that, I could not love him any more than I do. But that did not change the newfound power I felt.

I was a mixed bag of emotions. My love for my husband and my desire to torture him by flaunting future affairs with my father tore at my insides. I still knew it was wrong, but that made it even more exciting. It helped that I knew Aaron would never put a stop to it. He was too invested and too turned on by watching me get fucked six ways from Sunday.

These feelings encouraged me to be more daring and to flaunt the fact that I was fucking my own Dad. I would make sure that I always had him pay me a visit the day Aaron would return from a trip, forcing him to stew in his own misery on that horrible guest bed.

That was fine for a little while, but eventually the thrill of flaunting the affair to Aaron diminished. I needed something more daring. I needed to feel the butterflies that I got the first time I touched my father's cock. I needed to feel the thrill that I felt the first time my father's fingers touched my pussy.

I decided that the best way to recapture those feelings was to flaunt the affair in front of complete strangers. Somehow, I would get my father on a weekend get-away. It would be reckless and carelessly stupid. I knew it was a terrible idea and could blow up in my face, but I was an addict and that was how I was going to get my next fix...consequences be damned.