All Comments on 'Victoria Pt. 01: The Girl Next Door'

by maestro84

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
chris2300chris2300almost 7 years ago
Nicely done

Enjoyed the story very much, thank you! I hope you have at least one more episode of this but it is pretty much complete. I would like to know how they fare in life going forward.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
nice story

But PLEASE get someone to proof your work next time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
It was great

It started off as any young man's dream come true. With the new girl moving in.

Then the twists that took place where very detailed and kept my attention through the entire story.

I am looking forward to the follow up chapters.

SKHPSKHPalmost 7 years ago
Fantastic

Thanks for sharing - more of this! (5*)

Guitman69Guitman69almost 7 years ago
Great story

It is a perfect mix of sex, romance, and horror.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A compelling tale

First off, let’s address the elephant in the room: There are a lot of typos.

However, the true measure of a great story is not how good the spelling is, how correct grammar is, etc. but how well it does to distract the readers from clearly obvious problems. This story does that well in my opinion.

I noticed a lot of things in this story. Like symbolism, the Suburban Gothic genre and even a great, “Coming of Age” narrative. These have always been my favorite because they usually focus on that awkward age of maturity, where people must decide always on the types of individuals they want to be.

Rick and Victoria are two characters I felt for too and I enjoyed the tension around them, especially towards the end when Victoria’s feelings were become more genuine.

If there is to be a sequel I would council caution. Often times sequels fall short.

However, if there is to be more installments, might I suggest building on what was mentioned in the story? Like, for example, Victoria tries to make amends for the previous two lives she took, with Rick providing support. It will also help build on her relationship with him.

After all, we have only seen the beginning stages of their relationship.

It’s not who you love, it is how you love someone that is what makes a relationship.

This is my advice as a reader and as someone who enjoyed your story. Keep up the good work, and I will see you… *extending my arms* Out There!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5 stars

Please don't stop . You have the perfect mix of fear, love, romance and erotic sex blended into the story so well between Rick and Victoria that it keeps the reader on edge over what will happen next aside from the few grammatical errors I think this deserves 5 stars .

Hope you add a few more chapters between the duo my only request would be to not follow the same old story of jealousy , break ups and reconciliations over the pair needing to feed from others as some many other story lines follow

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Whoa

OKAY so I come to this site to get off on rando sotires and I didn't expect to come to this story. Not gonna lie, I started off curious and horny and ended up crying of happiness. Like yoooo publish this or something because I was captivated the whole time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very cool

..And original take on a classic girl next door. Top job. I'd love to see your take on the politics of supernaturals.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow.

Rick and Vic has lots of fun in this story.

- www.ishared.life/19-crazy-sex-skills

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
First is always best

Once again, (like the Lilith's Emporium series) the first part is the best. The perfect blend of sweet, sexy & scary. After reading this one I HAD to tear through the rest of Victoria's series. Nice Work

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great

One of the best.

Could use a folow up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This series was one of the best I've read.! <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Are the two houses connected? Vicky heard him fall off the bed from her house. At that point we supposed think she is normal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hate stupid, pathetic, weak people stories. Even if it is supernatural. Hard reading about some poor little sapp getting tricked. Mind not strong enough to fight a little.

Ravenfan1Ravenfan1over 2 years ago

Very good story! Very erotic! Great plot!!!

Thanks

Ravus_SapiensRavus_Sapiensover 1 year ago

That ending was so sweet ❤

I read some of the Lilith's Imporium stories years ago, and I think I remember these two, so getting their backstory is great. And the fact that they are so cute it should be illegal, is just an added bonus.

FoolMoon88FoolMoon88over 1 year ago

Great job with this. I loved setting, how it all took place at their two homes and the only thing between their interactions was time. Each waiting for the time that they get to interact again, each waiting for the other to be present at the places they know or hope the other will eventually return to.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermaestro84@maestro84
1681 Followers
Have a lot of strange fantasies, just throwing them out there for others to enjoy. Also I know my Grammar isn't perfect and I an constantly trying to improve it. Also to help because the site organizes my stories in a confusing way. Mood slime: to read the series in order it...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES