Victoria Tower Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I soon began working myself into the classic 69 position so I could swallow that glorious cock again. Once I had captured it, I began licking my tongue up and down its length. Naturally, he'd lost contact with my boobs by then but had buried his nose between my ass cheeks to tongue my pussy lips and suck on my clit. I was so wet I'm surprised I didn't drown him. The orgasm was a surprise. It rose from my clit like a monster to overpower my senses and have me cry out with his dick still in my mouth. How I kept from biting him I'll never know. I had to pull my head back and then roll on my back to catch my breath.

"Hey! What about me?" He asked after a few seconds.

"On the shelf...above your head!" I panted. "A bottle...lube. I'll need it!"

He got up on his knees, twisted around to look at the shelf and held up the bottle. "Is this it?"

"Yes." I said as I nodded my head. My hands were already busy, one was gently playing with a still rubbery nipple while the other was instinctively caressing my clit. "That was intense! I don't know if I have another one in me."

"Let's give it a try and see," He said as he got off the bed. He was holding the lube in one hand and stroking his cock in the other. That was a sight I'd never seen before and it was a real treat.

He moved down to my feet, let go of his cock and dropped the lube by my knees. Instinctively, I curled my legs to spread my thighs and he bent down to start kissing the inside of my thighs. Soon he had worked his way upward to the light covering of silky blond hairs crowning my pussy and, as soon as his tongue contacted it, the thrill returned. Yes, I did have another orgasm in me. He picked up my legs and put them over his shoulders, lifting my lower body so that he had complete access. Then he began running his wet tongue from my clit back to my asshole. The instant his tongue touched my rosebud I felt the fire in my loins return and, when his tongue lightly stabbed it, the flame began burning.

He pulled his head back, leaving my legs on his shoulders, and looked into my eyes. "You're sure about this?"

"Please! Put that cock in my ass! Oh, it's been so damn long!" I kinda hissed at him.

"Ok." He responded and picked up the lube. He poured some directly on my clit and I cried, it was damn cold! His fingers began spreading it all over my vagina with one finger penetrating my pussy. "No!" I said forcefully and curled my back to expose more of my backside. "My Ass! Lube up my ass! You can have my ass, not my pussy!" The finger withdrew and traveled down to my rosebud. More lube was poured directly there, and his fingers began spreading it over and around. Finally, he put a slippery finger in and worked it in and out. More lube and then he had two fingers in me. I could feel my asshole expand a little as it accepted the invasion. Decidedly uncomfortable as it was, I knew that would soon change. This wasn't the first ass-fuck I'd ever had although it had been months since the last time.

"Lube your dick and put it in me!" I managed between clenched teeth.

He sat back on his folded legs, cupped a hand under the bottle and poured some lube in it. He stroked his cock to spread the lube over it and placed the bulb-like head against my dilating hole and I felt the head begin to spread me further. It hurt more like a burn to be stretched that much but, in my heart and mind, I knew that is what I wanted and that helped me to relax enough for the whole head to lodge itself in me. He poked his dickhead in and out a couple of times then sank it in a little farther. The lube on his shaft helped me to silently accept him but his reaction was more vocal. "Oh, my God! This is the tightest fuck I've ever had!" He exclaimed as his head went back and his eyes rose to the ceiling.

"Lube!" I panted. "More lube!" And he reacted by pouring more onto his shaft.

Suddenly, he was past my sphincter muscle and rocking against the inner part of my clit which sent me into oblivion! I screamed and cried as I thrashed around on the bed, my legs locked stiff around his neck and my fingers grabbing onto anything I could reach. Somewhere in all that he shot his cum deep into my bowels and I felt it hit something inside me. I think he must have ruptured his balls to deliver that much. I swear, that was the best orgasm I'd ever had.

It took both of us several minutes to come back to reality. All I wanted to do was lay there, holding his sweat-coated body next to mine while he played with my tits. But reality can be a real bitch! The radio in my cabin began speaking out my call sign, "North Tower, this is base."

Reluctantly, I separated myself from him, rolled over to the side of the bed and walked bare-assed over to the radio and bent over to talk into the microphone. "Base, this in North Tower."

"Hi there, North Tower." I recognized my fathers voice on the radio. "This is your noon check-in. How're you doing, Princess?"

"Doing just fine, Dad. How are things at the office?"

"Good here. Say, what are you having for lunch?"

The question made me laugh but I didn't key the mike for that. I looked over at my new bed and saw a naked John stretched out with his soft sausage draped over a leg. I smiled at him and turned back to say over the radio, "I just had a quickie lunch, Dad. A long sausage!"

"Okay, I'll pass that along to your mother. She and your grandmother are bringing you some groceries this afternoon. Should be there in about an hour. Gotta go, sweety. Base out."

"North Tower out." When I straightened up, I could feel John's cum sliding down my legs. "Back to the shower!" I said to John and walked over with my hand extended to help him out of bed.

"You heard that, right?" I asked as he stood.

"Yeah. I've got to get back to work, anyway." He said and we walked back out to the outdoor shower. It was a quick scrub for both of us with a lot more of his attention to my tits, ass and pussy, and mine to his cock and balls. That resulted in a more prolonged shower than I thought but eventually we both decided enough was enough and went back in to get dressed.

"I want to see you again." John said before he got out the door. "And you still need to sign this delivery form." He handed me his clipboard and pen.

I took it, signed the form with a flourish and handed it back. "I'll be here all summer." I said as I smiled. "And thank you for your professionalism! In mind reading!" I added with a chuckle. "When do you have a day off?"

"This Sunday, I think. The store's closed so I should be free." He started walking to his truck and I followed him there. "How about I bring us some pizza and beer and we make a day of it?"

"Sounds great. You've got the tower phone number on that sheet so give me a call. I'll be here."

"Will do!" He replied and reached for me and pulled me to him for a last, deep, tonsil-feeling kiss. Out of the corner of my eye I saw my mother's jeep come up over the crest of the hill. I immediately broke the kiss and stepped back. He glanced over toward the rutted road, saw the jeep and got in the truck. "Bye!" He said and drove away, past the jeep and down off the hill.

Mother and grandmother pulled the jeep up to me and got out. "Who was that?" Mom asked. She didn't see my grandmother's wide grin.

"Oh, a delivery guy just brought my new bed." I explained as I walked them into the cabin. I showed them where it was, and grandmother had to bite her lips to keep from laughing. The bedspread was crumpled showing that someone had been on it. Mother just looked at it, then arched her eyebrows at me. "You can make a bed better than that!"

"Yes, mother. Thank you, grandma!" I replied with as straight a face as I could manage.

Grandmother just smiled. "You're welcome, dear!"

I next saw John that following Sunday and we've been dating for over two years now. Both mother and dad like him and so do my grandparents. He hasn't gotten my pussy yet. Maybe he will soon! We'll see this weekend!

12