All Comments on 'Victoria's COCK-tail Party'

by Terrin2

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
53 yr old bbc HOTWIFE

Very very hot wet tale indeed. I feel somewhat jealous of this horny white slut. She is simply insatiable. I taught I was a huge slut for black cock.And I truly am. Ask my husband. But this god dam bitch has me. I simply love to suck and fuck several black stallions at one time. Just love huge black cock. As much as I can get. To this day I have only had 6 at one time. And that was the most amazing afternoon and evening of my sexual life. I was fucked and made to suck wonderful huge black cock over and over for hours. My husband could not believe the slut for bbc that I had become. By the end my cunt,my asshole and my mouth were used beyond my belief. Even as my husband attempted to clean my holes of the abundance of black cum, I had to push him away. And I always demand he lick and suck me totally clean. What an amazing feeling to be completely used and satisfied by so muck black horsecock. But this white slut is now a challenge that I hope to experience at one point. And just like her being the white slut for bbc I love to be. I dress very slutty when going places frequented by young black studs in hopes to be able to swallow one of their loads somewhere. I defiantly am addicted to huge black cock and the heavy thick loads of cum they shoot down my throat.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous