All Comments on 'Victoria's Family'

by James_Steele

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
nyteramblernyteramblerover 3 years ago

Loved the story was very good and a great ending for all.

TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunnyover 3 years ago
Well

That didn't go as I expected, I was sure Teri would end up being one of Max's girls.

That her secret boyfriend would be him, but you had her go with her brother. A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one ..

FamilyGuy1963FamilyGuy1963over 3 years ago

Lucky guy and very well written.

Three beautiful young women lusting after him. I bet his ex-wife would blow a gasket if she ever found out what she'd missed.

A definite 5*****, should be more.

JohnLaw1950JohnLaw1950over 3 years ago

I always like your stories. I loved this one. I would really like to see a follow on story to see what happens with this big, happy family.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 3 years ago

Your stories are always hot and long enough for a great read! Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Super Hot

Man I came twice reading this whole thing, I was also kinda hoping Derek and Mad would at least blow eachother. Bi fun from

Both sexes is always hot! I def enjoy a nice hard dick as often as possible myself! Hit me up guys if any of u also had homo incest.

Mastevens001 yahoo

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I just love your writing. So descriptive and sensual - and sexy as fuck! I was hard throughout the entire story. More please!!

scipioparkinsscipioparkinsover 3 years ago
The title was too small ...

Such a magnificently crafted piece should have something grander, something which hinted at the work that had gone into it, or the clever way the plot sent the reader one way, before throwing them the other.

Loved it, good characters, excellent dialogue and good steamy sex. Thank you.

DunkirkDunkirkover 3 years ago

Max needs to breed with Vic and kayla. Derek needs to breed with his sister

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Why the wait?

Was expecting the ditching of the birth control pills a lot sooner than a year. Next chapter would be awesome if it included a monthly sex fest when all three ladies are at their most fertile and super horny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

You need to pitch this story to Sweet Sinner because this would make a great movie. Favorited immediately.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Why the cuckoldry? There was nothing at all added to the story by having the girl so used up by other guys already. It sabotaged all sense of exclusivity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The siblings

Good story. Could you tell the story of Tery and Derek?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

You've cum a long way from 1 page ram-bams to this fully developed love story. I'd give it 6 stars if I could

DesertSurferDesertSurferover 3 years ago

This maybe one of my most favorite stories I have read here....so incredible. As already said, I really hope there is a follow up with the pregnancies and at least a little bi action between Derek and Max as that truly brings them all together in love. Thank you!

muskyboymuskyboyover 3 years ago

Great story but could have skipped Vic and Kayla sucking off Derek. Didn't add anything and took away something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wonderful...

but would be even better with some Max/Derek action, or at least the woman not being fucked pegging one of the men while he was fucking. So hot!

Perverted_PiratePerverted_Pirateabout 3 years ago

By far your best effort to date. Really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great idea & good potential but so long to get started almost hard to read. This could have been written in less then half the words - shame

Insanehippie69erInsanehippie69erover 2 years ago

Good story. Stop it at the right time, before they got pregnant. Hate stories where the women had babies by male family members.

jhkendrickjhkendrickover 2 years ago

Best story yet, loved the ending. I'm a sucker for happy endings like that, it was just about perfect.

SamsonightSamsonightover 2 years ago

Thoroughly enjoyed you story. Thanks for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fucking Kayla too then marriage just spoilt the story. But Victoria is a fuck up

Stargazer5154Stargazer5154about 2 years ago

If I could give this story 6 stars, I would

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Amazing story. I wish you keep it going. And don’t get Victoria married.

londonteadrinkerlondonteadrinkeralmost 2 years ago

A wonderful story. Many more stars than the 5 if I could give them.

lovedefactolovedefactoalmost 2 years ago

One of the best stories of all time! Awesome

KittyLover80KittyLover80almost 2 years ago

WOW. Terrific story and an exciting read. Great plot & characters. Thanks for developing this amazing story and plot. Will you be continuing with additional chapters?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot! What an exciting "family"!

G

CaptainFrostBiteCaptainFrostBiteover 1 year ago

You handled the adding of Derek extremely well. Was worried for a second about beinging him into the fold, but glad you made the decisions you did. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Should be just Max and Victoria. The story gets fucked up when the daughter's friend/s seduces her father

nudetexannudetexanabout 1 year ago

I really enjoyed this one also. You tell some awesome stories.

ZephyrwhirlZephyrwhirlabout 1 year ago

I am going story by story that you've penned and each one is amazing.

Fireplace10Fireplace10about 1 year ago

You eased Derek into the story nice and easy. Good work!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Way too much talking.

Nekomusume_DaisukiNekomusume_Daisuki12 months ago

Not too much fan of Derek, but a good and hot story nonetheless

londonteadrinkerlondonteadrinker11 months ago

Another great read even 2nd time round.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I liked the story overall, for the most part, though wasn't entirely sure what to expect with all those tags. I admit at first when that whole thing with Kayla started I started to get turned off. But I held out a bit longer and things turned around. It was actually quite beautiful in the end and I'm glad I kept going. Props for that, it was unexpected and different; honestly haven't read anything quite like it so far.

One thing I did take issue with was Teri cheating on her boyfriend, who turns out to be her brother (later revealed when they all get together for a fuckfest). Victoria says the relationship is deep and permanent, but still she cheats - and her friends encouraged it, jeez. That honestly makes no goddamn sense normally, though I can see why they did it in this particular scenario. Of course, she tells the brother and he's understanding. Sweeps under the rug nice and conveniently. That's how people typically react when they're told they've been cheated on, yep, spot on. Story-wise it only enabled him to fuck Victoria and get blowjobs from her and Kayla (Max left someone else fuck his precious baby girl, really? I'm struggling to believe that he'd be OK with it even after everything that happened so far). I would have just kept her out of the sister bonding and left her and Derek alone in all honesty. The story didn't really need anything beyond Max, Victoria and Kayla (heck even just keeping it on Max and Victoria would have sufficed, but I admit the Kayla angle worked well).

At the end there was just too much sharing and it kind of made me forget about all that love and bonding that had built up previously. Daddy, Victoria and Kayla should have kept to themselves and left Teri and Derek to themselves. All that over-sharing just kind of tainted the whole thing for me. It just became this big fuckfest and diluted the purity of the love in my opinion. At first the golden rule was bent, which was acceptable; by the end it was completely broken. Incest never shares!

Funnily enough, Kayla seems to have more loyalty to daddy than Victoria with regards to who she fucks. She didn't let Derek fuck her but Victoria did. Honestly at that point, I lost track of what the hell was meant to be going on other than a fuckfest. I suppose there are many that like this type of thing, but it's not for me. To each their own I guess. At least daddy married Kayla in the end so she had her own special bond with him, since she was feeling a bit left out. She earned it to be honest and she even said herself that her pussy is only for him. Kind of wish she would have been his actual daughter.

The marriage thing with Kayla and then the ceremony afterwards was a nice touch to reaffirm the love aspect at the end. And then the pact to all get pregnant. A cute ending :) All-in-all, a solid story but if sharing isn't for you, you will likely take issue with it. 4/5 for me.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I think this story would have been far better if any of the following scenarios were chosen instead: -

1) Max and Victoria only (the pure F/D experience);

2) Max, Victoria and just Kayla (F/D with a twist, it was done pretty well here, for the most part);

3) Max, Victoria, Kayla and Teri (with no boyfriend existing; would have been pretty hot, too);

4) Max, Victoria and Kayla, with Teri and Derek as a couple but no sharing and Max didn't fuck Teri.

As it stands, there was just too much going on and too much sharing, which took away part of the special bond that the whole incest relationship is meant to have in these stories. Especially ruined when Victoria got fucked by Derek. I simply can't accept Max would have been OK with that after everything that was said previously. I really did like the development of Kayla as a character and in the end accepted that her being part of their relationship was actually kind of lovely (a rare exception to the normal incest rule of not sharing). It worked because she was essentially a sister to Victoria and a daughter to Max, who loved them just as much as they loved her. He even married her in the end so she became part of the family legally, instead of just in spirit.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I loved the story but Dereck was not necessarily important. Would be better if it was Teri mom the surprise. I did not like that the daughter had a threesome with her ex and her friend. If she always loved her dad including her friends why did she marry that older man without her dad’s approval. Overall a good story

Experienced70Experienced705 months ago

This story is my favorite of all 67 you have written.

Baqfid12Baqfid124 months ago

One of the best I’ve read. Fantastic! Loved it.

herotodisherotodis3 months ago

That was absolutely my favorite story of yours. You have so many great stories though and I truly love your writing style. The more love and acceptance that an author includes in their story, the more deeply that story cuts in such a great way. I have read through every family oriented story of yours. I have also read every other story of yours that was rated above 4.65 and I can truly say that I look forward to more of your stories.

ToughSailorToughSailor2 months ago

Great story up to the point of pregnancy implications when the all flushed their pills . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJames_Steele@James_Steele
Just a guy who likes writing naughty stories about loving relatives. I hope you like them. Don't hesitate to send feedback. I love to know what you think, and I'll always do my best to reply if you include your email. Please note: I'm going to do my best to remove any slut sh...