Victoria's Party Ch. 02

Story Info
Was Wolfgang sure?
1.2k words
4.33
1.8k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Why did I send him home? That bulge in Wolf's banana sling looked so good.

Well, he had to understand I wasn't easy. Besides now he knows I'm the Alpha and he's the bitch. Too, he can think about our relationship. In the cold light of dawn was he really interested, or just caught up in the moment? Does he really want to be mine? After all, it was a sexually charged party, with everyone in sexy skimpy clothes and having a good time.

How many friends did he have here? Maybe he has a straight girlfriend? There are lots of other gay bars around. Maybe he has another boyfriend. After all, you'd think a hunk like him wouldn't stay single for long.

Just in case he really did show up I put on my pink satin and lace panties, my white bra and with my boobs covered by my blue and silver print long sleeve dress with the modest collar line and hem ten cm. below my knees. If he was a 'no show' I could walk three blocks to the Indian place on Hickory. This is a safe neighborhood for a lady to walk at night.

'Buzz.'

"Hello?"

"Hello. It's Wolf. I'm here."

"Wait there. I'll be right down." Quick glance at the time on the phone. Right on time. Good start.

I slip on my spike heel ankle boots with the fur trim around the top, pull on my mink, and drop my keys into my brown purse with the long shoulder strap, then head for the elevator.

Oh my! His coat is open. He's wearing a dark blue suit, pale pink shirt and a purple and pink tie. His lace up shoes are polished shining black.

"Alex. You look beautiful."

"Thank you. You look handsome yourself."

He took me to an upper price chain restaurant.

"Tell me a bit about yourself Alex."

"Well, I was born and raised in Kitchener......"

By the end of dinner we knew all about each other's past. Wolf was seventeen years older than my twenty eight years. He was fluent in five languages, and was the V.P. of Canadian Operations at his companies headquarters in Port Credit.

"So, Wolf. Now that you've had time to think about Saturday, what do you want to do?"

"Alex, Alex. I was so afraid I was shaking as I drove over to your place. What if you didn't really want me? Was I just a one night stand? Would you give me the 'let's just be friends' talk and I'd have to act sophisticated and be 'just a friend' all through dinner?

"You were serious? You really want me to be your, um, er? Really?"

"I think we should go to your place and talk, dear."

Wolf's apartment is in an upscale neighborhood of modern high-rises. Secure underground parking and all that.

Wolf took my mink and hung it in the closet by the door then followed me as I looked around.

To the right a modern kitchen, all stainless steel and black granite. spotlessly clean.

The dining area had parquet hardwood and a mahogany dining room set with simple clean lines. The living room had deep soft beige carpet, pale tan walls, an impressionist style painting of boats at anchor, and white leather furniture. The coffee and end tables were glass and chrome. Out the balcony's sliding glass doors was a view of the city.

There were two guest bedrooms. One serving as a home office, and a separate bathroom. The master bedroom has an en suite with separate tub and shower. All white marble. The bedroom had deep soft dark blue wall to wall, royal blue wall paper with light grey vertical stripes. The far wall was all French doors that led to the balcony. Above the king sized bed's headboard/bookshelf was a painting of two nude well muscled men holding hands and looking out at a moonlit lake.

The whole flat was spotlessly clean and tidy. Unlike my fairly clean but cluttered nest.

"Aren't you going to offer a lady a drink, dear?"

"UM, yes, of course Alex. I can offer you coffee, green tea, or wine. I have a nice Riesling in the refrigerator.

"Wine would be lovely dear. Why not take off your jacket and tie?"

"Cheers." We sat together on the couch.

"Cheers. Can you dim the lights dear?"

We sat and sipped in the mellow glow enjoying the city lights.

"How did you meet Vicki and Allison?"

"Allison is one of the managers that works with me."

"I see. So you asked her about me?"

Blush. "Actually, I did. See there are some " finger quotes "Mistresses who are just whores that demand, er, tribute, from, up, their, ah, slaves. I, um, before I met Per..."

"Well, what did she say about me?" This could be interesting.

"Well, now don't be offended. They are your friends, they just don't know that much about you. So when Allison suggested they should introduce us Vicki hired a P.I. to check you out. See if you were a cash whore it'd be awkward at work for Allison and I."

"Really. And what did the private dick find out?"

"Well, you have a steady job. That you're not a whore." Blush, "and your ex lovers say you're good honest person. Other than, ah, well, a bit of a control freak. Sort of bossy at times."

"Mm," I slid my hands up his silk shirt, feeling his solid chest, "I am an Alpha dear. But if you're mine, I'll look after you very well. VERY well!"

I unbuckled the gold buckle on his belt, pulled down the fly and dug his bone out of his silk boxers.

"Oh!" I stroked his pole. Beautiful. I bent down and kissed his helmet. I wrapped my lips around it, at the same time reaching in and gently cupped his balls through the the silk.

"Oh Alex."

'Mm. Mm. M gh." I swallowed to my gag reflex. "Mm, Mm." What a magnificent cock.

"Gh. Gh. A sissy's dream.

"Mm. Mm." My mind is empty of everything but cock, cock, cock. I'm a happy fairy Princess. His strong gentle hands are stroking my hair and massaging my shoulders.

"Gh. Gh. Gh."

He cums! He cums filling my mouth. How long? How long has it been since I had a mouthful of hard cock and hot cum?"

We kiss. Lots of tongue.

I pull back and hold a finger to his lips. "Take off your clothes dear. I'll be right back."

I grab my purse and head for the master bedroom. I take off everything, get a condom and a little squirt bottle of lube from my purse.

Wolf is sitting expectantly on the couch. I stroke his solid muscled chest.

"Time to make you mine Wold, dear. On the carpet, over the seat of the couch."

I dribble a glop of lube down his crack and work it in.

So tight. I guide with my right hand as my left grips his shoulder. I push. He grunts. I push harder. His rectum surrenders.

I'm in. That beautiful sensation of pushing into an ass cunt. With both hands I rub his shoulders as I plow. Oh yes!

"Uh!"

"Sh baby. Princess Alex is looking after you."

"Mm. Mm." He makes lovely sounds as I stroke.

I pick up the pace.

"Uh. Uh. Uh."

"You like taking it, don't you?

"Uh. Uh. Uh, Uh."

Balls deep I grip his hips and cum. So good.

Still deep in his ass, I hold on.

"There Wolf darling. You belong to me."

"All yours Alex, Princess. I'm all yours."