Sissy Hubby Caught Pt. 04 - End

Story Info
Sissy Hubby's afternoon delight !
1.3k words
4.62
10.4k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stuster
Stuster
28 Followers

Francis could hardly wrap his mind around what was happening. Here he was bent over, hands flat on the sofa cushion with his miniskirt flipped up and his panties rolled down. His well spanked posterior up in the air glowing like Rudolph's red nose. And standing behind him, a half naked, bear of a man with His huge erection in hand and lust in His eyes!

'Ok,' Francis heard his mind calmly say, as if speaking to a slow-witted individual, 'just straighten up, fix your skirt and walk away. This Man is going to try and stuff His over-sized wang into your tight, virgin bottom.'

But instead of straightening up, Francis spread his legs a bit further and locked his knees in place.

'Listen,' his mind spoke again, this time with an added sense of urgency. 'Obviously you have had some kind of mental break, so just let me take over and I'll get us the fuck out of here!'

But when Francis felt the touch of the stranger's hot dick-head against his little, pink pucker, all thoughts of flight dissolved from his mind! Instead, he arched his back even deeper and moaned like a bitch in heat.

"Humm, that-a-girl", Sir encouraged softly. "Just relax and let Daddy do all the work."

The pressure if the big cock against his tight sphincter muscle made Francis clench his teeth and curl his hands into fists.

Using His free hand, (the one not holding His engorged member) Sir

reached down between Frannie's trembling legs. He grabbed hold of the bald and swollen set of testicles that were sticking out of the peach colored panties.

When Francis felt that big, calloused hand close around his aching, cum-filled nutsack, he almost came in his chastity cage!

In that moment Francis was so overwhelmed with lust that he involuntarily shoved his ass back against Sir's dripping penis. Suddenly he felt his backdoor open to welcome the big Man inside!

A wave of hot pain flashed through his body, but was immediately replaced with a pleasure so intense that Francis cried out and tears once again filled his eyes.

"Oh, fuck!" Sir growled as His fat penis slipped inside the tight heat of Frannie's virgin ass. " Yes, you little cock tease, take my big dick!"

He grabbed Francis by the hips and proceeded to slide His cock back and forth over the smaller man's ultra-sensitive prostate gland, finding more depth with each stroke.

'He's fucking me!' Francis marveled. 'I'm taking His dick up my ass!!' He grunted and moaned with every amazing stroke.

Sir was holding Francis on both sides of his slender pelvis with those rough, powerful hands. Francis could feel his bare feet being lifted from the carpet. With his hands still on the chesterfield and his legs now dangling free, Francis felt like a ragdoll, completely at this huge Man's mercy - and he loved it!

Sir sped up His thrusts and was rapidly fucking Francis now. The big shaft was sliding so deep into him that Francis began to feel the other Man's heavy balls slapping against his own!

"Ohh, yes, Frannie, you little bitch." Sir groaned low in His broad chest as He continued to pound into the smaller man's hot, little ass.

"You're gonna make me cum!"

"Oh, GOD YES!!" Francis heard himself exclaim. "Flood my sissy ass, you big fucker! Stuff that beautiful cock in me and CUM!!"

Sir's pelvis began to smack loudly against Frannie's bright-red ass. The big man could feel His own balls tighten as they prepared to pump their hot load up the length of His shaft.

Francis became aware of the massive penis beginning to stiffen even more inside his body.

"Oh, yes, Baby! Cum in me!" Francis squealed in delight, "Fuck me harder and fill that boy-pussy with your cock juice!!"

That was it, that was all the big Man could take! He shoved his rock hard cock as deep as He could and began to unload His balls into Frannie's ass.

Francis felt Sir's cock head swell and suddenly jet after jet of lava-hot sperm was being pumped into him!!

Sir had Francis hanging in mid air as His big cock continued to blast deep into Frannie's hot ass. And it was more than Francis and his passion-filled body could stand!

With the sounds of animal lust issuing from the bigger Man and the overwhelming sensation of all that hot cum filling his well spanked sissy ass, Francis felt his caged cock begin to erupt!

And, as more than five weeks of pent-up ball juice began to flood into his panties, Francis tossed back his head and howled to the heavens!!...

"What the fuck!?" A voice from across the room asked.

It took Francis a full second to register the fact that someone besides Sir or himself had spoken.

He turned his head and looked into the face of - his loving Wife!!

"What the fuck is going on here!?" She repeated.

Francis tried to straighten up, but because he was still dangling helplessly in Sir's hands, all he could manage was to kick weakly at the air.

In his panic he started to blurt out -"It's not what it looks like!".. But with the other man's huge cock still buried deep in his ass and his own hot cum dripping shamelessly from the crotch of the little, peach-colored panties - it was exactly what it looked like!!

'Caught again!!' Francis heard his mind yell, 'Oh, why won't Sir put me down!?'.. Doesn't He understand that this is my Wi--?'

Then his Wife began to laugh!

She threw back Her head and laughed like he had never heard Her laugh before.

"Look at you!" She managed to say as Her fit of laughter contiuned.

"The look on your face is-" Her laughter would not let Her finish.

"You are quite the sight!" She continued, as She wiped Her eyes.

"My God, but you make a good little sissy! And the words that were coming out of your mouth! For shame!" She laughed again.

And as Sir finally lowered him to the floor, Francis watched as his Wife approach and lovingly touch his face.

"I hope you liked it, Sweetheart." She smiled and kissed his mouth.

"I hope Anthony wasn't too rough with you."

Francis felt his head spinning..

" Huh?.. You..?.. Anthony? " He stammered, dumbfounded.

"Did you boys play nice?" She asked the big Man as He was slowly withdrawing from Her husband's bright red ass.

"Oh, we had a blast. Didn't we Frannie?" The Man, who was obviously named, 'Anthony', asked while delivering yet another hard swat to the smaller man's bottom.

"It's ok, Darling." She soothed and kissed Francis again. "I'm not mad. I just hope you had a fantastic afternoon. It took me a long time to put this 'little' surprise together for you. And from what I could hear when I got home, you might just have gotten a couple of your naughty fantasies taken care of!"

Francis stood, still trembling, his mind swirling with confusion.

'She planned this..?' He slowly began to comprehend.

"I'm gonna grab a quick shower." Anthony said, as He scooped up his discarded clothing. "You were one fantastic little fuck, Frannie." He smiled and walked down the hallway. Both Francis and his Wife admiring the muscular, bare ass as He went.

Francis turned and once more look into his Wife's soft, loving eyes.

"I don't know what to say."

She smiled at him, "Are you happy?"

"I - I am." He admitted, "Sore and happy."

His Wife's smile then grew slightly more mischievous.. "Well, I hope you managed to get all of your house work finished. Or you may have to get another good spanking."

She leaned closer to him and, touched his cum drenched panties. "And if you came today without permission.." She said with a wink, "it will be quite some time before your little birdie gets to see the light of day again."

Francis felt his heart begin to race.

His Wife smiled and kissed him on the mouth.

Francis felt his cock begin to swell once more inside the little cage.

Then, with the sound of the shower running in the background, he wrapping his arms around his Wife and returned Her kiss.

- End-

Stuster
Stuster
28 Followers