Victorious CYOA: The Breeder Ch. 02

Story Info
Tori gets an eyeful of Jade, but she wants even more.
1.6k words
4.85
5.1k
8

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/31/2023
Created 11/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,591 Followers

Tori couldn't believe it. It was Jade, Jade West, her old friend, enemy, rival, collaborator—things had been so intense with Jade, back in those heady teen years, that she'd been almost Tori's everything. Sucking all the oxygen out of the room until all Tori could breathe in was Jade.

It made Tori feel almost proprietary. She was the one that intense dynamic with Jade belonged to. Who was this man to suddenly claim the same devotion, the same immensity of sensation—to make Jade feel as much or more as what her damn BFF had managed?

It was offensive... but at the same time, Tori couldn't tear herself away from the lascivious spectacle, even knowing that it was her old schoolmate whose privacy she was violating. Somehow that only made it more enthralling, gave it more of a heartstopping thrill. This was someone she knew!

The ecstasy wasn't happening to some distant porn star; it was at her fingertips, close enough to touch, one degree of separation from her. Someone as close as a sister to Tori had somehow lucked into the one thing she wanted most. Tori would've thought it was all some random dream except for how Jade Jade was being in response to it all.

"YOU FUCKER! I HATE YOU! SON OF A BITCH! GODDAMN ANIMAL! OW! YOU! OOH! COME ALREADY! FUCK! I'M JUST DOING THIS SO YOU'LL GODDAMN COME IN ME, SO WHY DO YOU KEEP—NNHHH!—KEEP FUCKING ME? O SHIT—YOU CAN'T KEEP FUCKING ME THIS HARD! CAN'T KEEP TREATING ME LIKE YOUR—YOUR—GGHH—LITTLE BITCH! OOH!"

Tori watched, both horrified and thrilled... even scintillated by the sudden reveal of Jade's ripely curved body. Jade had always been a beauty, never been shy about showing it off in her own gothic way, but Tori had never seen so much of her as she did then, with her naked friend struggling against the man-machine that had her pinned to the wall.

Tori saw Jade's huge breasts quiver with each thrust that bounced her off the wall—saw her lush thighs jiggle despite their firmness as she took another stroke deep inside—saw the muscles of Jade's toned calves tighten where they were locked fixedly around the man's charging waist.

No matter how much she protested, Jade wanted this. She couldn't not want it. Her body was being indulged too heavily not to be addicted. Only Jade's pride kept up its exhortations against what was happening and Tori thought, on some level, that was only because the man was getting off on it.

Beck had always seemed a little too gentle for how high-strung and demanding Jade could be. Now she'd found someone who took all her nastiness and negativity and threw it back in her face—fucked her harder the more she bitched—left her no doubt that all her complaints and aggravations couldn't alter how he'd chosen to fuck her.

It was a sadomasochistic relationship, which wasn't too surprising: only Jade wasn't the one dishing out the punishment, she was taking it. And, in her own fucked up way, begging for more. Making her man prove himself against her insults; something he took in stride, as if he knew she'd be well-satisfied by the time he finished with her.

If he finished with her. Right now, it seemed like that punishing rhythm would never stop.

Tori's breath caught, nostrils flaring, as she realized they were still doing it. It was still happening. It seemed impossible that this fever pitch of intensity would just keep going and going and going. How could Jade stand it for minute after minute? She seemed to be undergoing one long, continuous orgasm, torturing her with too much pleasure for her nerve endings to take.

The man—the breeder—had to be trying to break Jade against the wall, crashing powerfully between her long white legs, forcing them even further apart with each assaultive thrust. Or maybe Jade was spreading them, letting Tori see the wetly glistening prick she was being forced to take. All of its overpowering heft moved rhythmically in and out of her splayed labia; Jade's cunt ate up all its blunt inches like Halloween candy. Then her pink lips held to the thick base, clinging to the lengthy shaft as it slid out of her.

God, it was big! Tori had never seen a man so big, and she'd gotten around Hollywood. She'd never been a slut, but she had partied—seen plenty—but never before had she been forced to wonder how a woman could take such a huge intrusion into such a small space? How could this possibly end without Jade being split open? How could Jade enjoy coming so close to being ripped in half?

And yet, it was obvious that Jade did, even as she gritted her teeth and spat venom that would've wilted Tori like a flower in winter. Maybe that was why their friendship had dwindled into awkward waves across the room at parties. Jade burned too hot, Tori kept herself too cool. She let herself be sensitive, vulnerable—she wouldn't be able to weather the storm of Jade's abuse like the breeder was. There was something almost paternal about how he took Jade's tantrum, knowing it wasn't really directed at him, but at Jade's own excessive, embarrassing feelings.

"AHH! I HATE YOU! I REALLY FUCKING HATE YOU! YOU KEEP MAKING ME FUCKING COME AND I JUST WANT YOU TO SHOOT IN ME ALREADY! AH! FUCK! JUST COME ALREADY! OWWW! BREED ME! I CAN'T TAKE BEING RAILED ALL DAY! I'M NOT SOME DAMN BLOW-UP DOLL!"

Then the breeder paused. His cock lay quiet, like a fallen tree trunk coming to a rest, along Jade's visibly throbbing slit. His two enormous testicles hung down ponderously from the base of his protruding erection.

Trembling, Tori saw his foreskin slipping back from his dark purple cockhead as he slid it up along Jade's cleft, the blood-gorged tip approaching Jade's clit like some monster crawling evilly towards unsuspecting prey. The breeder held his pulsing knob against Jade's clitoris—Tori saw Jade's dark eyes cross as she felt that aroused stirring where she was most sensitive—and then her keening voice cried for more.

"I DIDN'T SAY TO STOP, MOTHERFUCKER! GOD! YOU JUST HAVE TO COME! HOW HAVE YOU NOT COME ALREADY? MOST GUYS WOULD'VE COME FUCKING HOURS AGO, BUT YOU JUST KEEP—ARRGH—DON'T STOP! DON'T YOU DARE! I'M ALMOST THERE, I WANNA COME AGAIN, YOU BASTARD, MAKE ME COME AGAIN—"

"You're a little whore," the man said coolly, his merest whisper shutting Jade up. Tori thought of herself as a child: how she'd given her mother merry hell, but when Father was home, not a peep. "You think a little whore, with a loose little cunt, can make me come? Do it, then. Get me off. Make me breed you. You think I'm stopping you? Just because you keep coming instead of servicing my cock like a good girl? You really are pathetic, West. I wouldn't keep fucking you except that you're almost done and I feel sorry for you. The least I can do is fuck you into a good night's rest. Then I'll have to find a real woman to finish me off."

Jade flashed bright red, redder than she'd even been before, flushed with sex. She hated how he'd spoken to her—it made her burn with rage—but she loved being angry too. And Tori could see that the muscles of her thighs were twitching, her full breasts heaving, her tongue darting out to lick her plump lips. The breeder had stoked Jade's hateful arousal to a white-hot fury.

She reminded Tori of a Viking berserker about to go into battle; her overheated system burning away everything but the urge to fight or fuck. And she looked like she would've fought, only the breeder deftly slid himself back inside her, his entire overwhelming length fed into Jade's voracious cunt and devoured hungrily, as fast as he would give it to her. And the breeder took his time. Made Jade appreciate every fat inch.

Eyes rolling back in her head, Jade managed to spit out a few fiery words from a mouth that seemed about to froth like a rabies infectee. "I HATE YOU! HATE HOW HARD YOU MAKE ME COME! RRRH! YOU'RE NOT EVEN A GOOD FUCK YOU JUST—AHH!—YOU HAVE A REALLY BIG COCK! I HATE HOW BIG YOUR COCK IS! OH FUCK! FUCK! I HATE YOUR BIG COCK SO MUCH!"

Then, a few inches before the breeder bottomed out inside her, Jade's wild eyes shut and she shuddered in a full-body quake. Her legs loosened and fell a few inches down the breeder's body. Her arms dropped limply to her sides. Her teeth clenched like she was trying to shatter a jawbreaker, then Jade's jaw drooped, letting out her lolling tongue and a rivulet of drool.

"Big cock..." she slurred, finally quiet, as the breeder thrust into her again and her body gave another spasm.

Tori blinked, scouring Jade's body with her eyes, unable to believe that her old friend—not a nymphomaniac by any means—had somehow had two orgasms back-to-back, practically on top of each other. And yet, that was what it looked like. Tori wasn't a particularly successful actress, but she knew what faking looked like. And she knew that only undeniable pleasure could make Jade stop throwing a fit when she was in one of her moods.

And now that Jade seemed pacified and the breeder had even said he would be leaving her to seek out another woman—Tori wondered if she should volunteer herself for the same treatment Jade had gotten or stay where she was. Content to watch and avoid such punishing treatment. Jade might like it, but she was a freak. Tori couldn't even send food back at a restaurant... could she really enjoy being impaled and battered and called a whore?

Would she ever get another chance to find out?

A. Tori offers herself to the breeder.

B. Tori continues to watch.

Zev95
Zev95
1,591 Followers