Victorious Valiant Valkyrie No. 001

Story Info
A superheroine and her sidekick get busy in zero-G.
14k words
4.33
5.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Victorious Valiant Valkyrie #001

Author's Note: this story is a bit of a departure from most of my previous work, although I intend to eventually make it something of a sub-series. The basic idea is that, while most of my other stories feature one or more of my superheroines getting in various unfortunate misadventures, here they get to succeed in an appropriately heroic manner, like in a 'proper' comic book. But, since this is still porn, we're going to focus only on the part of their adventure where they get an opportunity to have a bunch of sex (and take it, obviously - super-lady's got to get in when she can). So more or less this would be the part of the 'regular' comic where we fade to black and then fade back in. (The #001 bit isn't intended to be literal, but a comic book numbering pastiche, and a way to differentiate these stories from my more typical fare if I end up doing several of them).

Acknowledgements: thanks to fellow author Nocomeuppance for serving as a beta-reader and general advisor on a few aspects of this work. Any remaining errors are, obviously, entirely my own.

All characters appearing in this work are over the age of eighteen.

The early morning sun shone down from a fresh and clear blue sky, across the picturesque beauty of Founder's Park in downtown Beachport. It shone down upon the trees, and ponds, and flowers. It shone upon the police, crouched behind their scorched cars, clutching their weapons in shaking hands. It shone upon the army of mind-wiped citizens, entrenched behind improvised barriers, their mass-produced laser rifles pointed back out but, for the moment, silent. And it gleamed upon the rocket-ship Relentless that stood, tall and proud and menacing, jutting up from the very center of the park.

"BWAHAHAHA!" Mind Prime cackled.

The supervillain stood on the circular main deck of the rocket as if it were a penthouse office atop a skyscraper. He was clad in light blue spandex, with golden yellow boots, gloves and speedo - but while traditional, given his actual physique, these choices were rather unfortunate. Looking down, he had a clear view of the standoff in the park on all sides below through the several tall windows that stretched down the sides of the rocket. But, the deadly confrontation far below did not seem to concern him. The mind-wiped civilians' status as both hostage and minions was keeping the police at bay... but even if they advanced it was too late. The launch of his nigh-invulnerable rocket was virtually assured.

"Yes!" Mind Prime purred. "My victory is all but complete..."

Around him upon the deck of the rocket were arrayed three upright acceleration couches - necessary to survive the extreme G-forces of his experimental rocket's launch. Two were empty, but one was already occupied. Stalking over, Mind Prime leered down at his current wiggling prisoner: the raven-haired young super-sidekick known as Vestal.

"You tried to stop me, dear," he purred. "But you failed... and now you are my prize!"

Refusing to speak, the athletic eighteen-year-old just glared back up at him menacingly, her lips quivering. But with her hands cuffed behind her, and her feet chained to a spreader bar, she was pinned in place even before the restraints that kept her attached to the upright single-person couch. She squirmed and thrashed - but it was useless, since the villain had already taken her magic belt.

"Yes, struggle," Mind Prime gloated, watching her lithe body wriggle against its bonds to no avail - clad in its trademark pink-and-gold bikini costume and little else. "With you in my custody, my master plan is almost complete! Soon we will launch! Only one person can stop me now..."

A sly smile spread across his lips. Reaching back, he drew a strange weapon from his belt, and then whirled, pointing it at the door - just before it slid open to reveal a tall, athletic, and gorgeous bikini-clad blonde standing in the passageway just behind.

"Valiant Valkyrie!" Mind Prime cackled, delighted. And, before the shocked superheroine could react, he leveled his sleek ray-gun down menacingly, to point at the exact center between her enormous bra-cup-straining breasts.

"Oh!" Valiant Valkyrie yelped. Only halfway into the door, one foot still back on the launch gantry, she gasped and froze - her blue eyes going wide behind her mask.

"Sorry, my dear," Mind Prime purred. His eyes ran with relish up and down her stunning immortal body, clad as it was in little but a blue and gold bikini, matching boots and gloves, and of course her magic golden belt. "My sensors detected you minutes ago," he informed her snidely. "I let you on board anyways, because... well, what's better than one hot super-body to help me celebrate my triumph, if not two?" He cackled. Then he motioned her towards one of the empty acceleration couches. "Now be a good girl, and come on in."

Valkyrie swallowed, still staring at his gun. She knew from unfortunate past experience his D-Ray would cut right through the defenses of even her belt. She had no way to know what it would do to her, without knowing what sort of crystal was loaded - whether it would shrink her down, swell her up, or transform her body in any number of other fiendish and horrifying ways... but whatever it was, she couldn't afford to take the risk.

"Alright," she said.

Moving slowly at gunpoint, she sidled over until she stood upon two circles indicated on the floor in front of the upright couch. Then she gasped, as suddenly mechanical arms darted out, seized her wrists and ankles, and jerked them back, pinning her in place within the acceleration couch. The villain had apparently been expecting her: the foam cutout she was pulled back into was already perfectly proportioned for her stunning super-human curves.

"Yes! YES!" Mind Prime laughed. Moving back and forth he admired each of his gorgeous prizes in turn, supple young raven-haired Vestal, and stupendously buxom blonde Valkyrie, and rubbed his hands with glee. "Once I am ruler of this world, I can think of no two finer brides with which to begin breeding my bevy of princelings!" He looked down at Valkyrie and grinned with relish. "You even came appropriately dressed to be my new adoring Queen!" he said, referring to his own light blue spandex, and unfortunate speedo - which almost matched her own defiantly skimpy and glorious blue-and-gold costume.

"That will never happen!" Valkyrie promised, shaking her masked head.

"That's what you think!" Mind Prime cackled. "Now, with you here, I am no longer waiting on any more deliveries. We can begin!"

Stepping back, Mind Prime settled into the third and final acceleration couch. All three faced the center, giving him a pair of lovely views to enjoy throughout his moment of triumph. He hastily stashed his gun in his belt, then lifted his hands into place. Somewhat less hostile restraints zipped up, and sealed him into position for the ascent. Despite his bravado, the longer he delayed, the greater risk some other superhuman might come and try to stop him. Now that he had a full cargo of beautiful busty prisoners to service him on the flight, there was no point in delaying a second longer.

"Rocket - launch!" he announced, eagerly.

"Rocket launch acknowledged..." a cool computerized voice answered back. Moments later the floor beneath them began to shake. Smoke billowed up through the viewports... and then the ground began to drop away rapidly as their weight correspondingly began to increase.

"Yes! YES! IT WORKS!" Mind Prime cackled, as his greatest creation began to soar up into the sky. In front of and to either side of him, each at most two meters away, the two captured superheroines whimpered and squirmed - as the increasing G-forces did nasty things to the ponderous weights each kept on her chest. Valkyrie's bra creaked and shivered, heroically, under the steadily mounting strain.

"Now, soon, we will have my ultimate triumph!" Mind Prime cackled. His eyes darted back and forth eagerly - enjoying the heavy lurching of the heroines' breasts, and seemingly oblivious to the identical and unflattering effect the same forces were having on his spandex-clad gut. "Once we are in orbit, my rocket will begin releasing my Mindwipe Virus!" he sneered. "Once it has been spread over the entire Earth, we will come back down to a world where I am the natural ruler. And then, you, Valkyrie, will have no choice but to acknowledge yourself as my loving and servile wife... with your lovely sidekick as my first concubine-on-the-side!"

"I... I see," Valiant Valkyrie whimpered. She glanced down and then up. "Is this as strong as the G-forces get?" she asked, groaning. She wiggled as if agony upon her couch. "I... I don't know if... if my bra can take any more!"

Lapping his chops, Mind Prime eyed her heaving rack eagerly. "Oh, no!" he purred. "We are just entering the period of maximum acceleration. So strong, no mortal being could even walk. And then, I expect, if it is already at its limit, I will get a little preview of what I deserve."

"Sounds about right," Valkyrie said.

Then, bracing herself against the acceleration, she suddenly sent her mighty hands lunging forward - and effortlessly burst her restraints.

Mind Prime's jaw fell open in horror. "What... what are you doing, you fool woman?" he yelped, shocked.

"Breaking free," she said. Clutching tight to the couch with her liberated hands, she kicked one boot and then the other, snapping the rings that had seemed to pin her ankles into place.

"But... but... you need the support of the couch... to survive!" he said.

Valkyrie rolled her eyes. "Jesus, when will you figure out, we don't technically need that much support, it just helps. Have you ever even had a girlfriend? I usually take mine off within, like, five minutes of getting home."

She stepped out of the couch. At exactly that instant, with a loud 'PLOING!' her bra did indeed give way. It burst open, leaving her titanic tits to heave and jiggle naked - somewhere down near her waist. A moment later, not having quite so ponderous a force on them as Valkyrie's - but still pretty ponderous - Vestal's did the same.

Turning, Valkyrie started to stomp over towards Mind Prime. Even with her belt she had to do so one awkward lumbering waddle at a time, like she was wading through jello. And as she walked, no longer kept in place, after her bra, her panties started to slowly peel themselves up and over her ass, pulled down by their own unnatural weight. But, hands formed into fists and grimly-set face focused on Mind Prime, she barely seemed to notice. By the time she arrived right in front of them, they were already halfway down her thighs.

But if she barely seemed to notice, the supervillain definitely did. Trapped in his couch, as the mighty heroine approached, he could not help himself. His gaping face swept back and forth between her exposed pussy and her slowly descending little bottoms. He was still looking down at them, eyes wide, even when she arrived before him.

"You can't even move from that thing without getting turned to goo, can you?" she asked Mind Prime.

Whimpering under the tremendous forces acting on him even with the couch, Mind Prime nodded slightly, his eyes wide.

"Good," Valkyrie said, and swung.

"Gluuuh!" Mind Prime said, as her mighty right fist slammed his gaping bald head to one side.

"Guuurg!" he added, eyes bulging, as her left pounded into his spandex-clad gut.

"Ooogh!" he whimpered wittily, eyes rolling and seeing stars as the mighty superheroine worked him over with her fists over and over and over again. But even as she punched him, her bikini bottom continued to creep lower. It oozed down past her knees, and curled past the cuffs of her boots and slid down them too, until they came to rest, draped across her boots and otherwise resting on the floor - all while she continued to wail mercilessly on the gurgling arch-criminal.

Finally, Valkyrie raised up a fist - and saw that Mind Prime was blinking back at her with a dazed and mindless expression, his face bruised and battered. He groaned and shivered, having had the arrogance and domination beaten out of him by her fists, at least for now. Valkyrie nodded, and lowered her fist. Then, seeing a lever marked 'manual restraint' she reached out and pulled it. With a thunk Mind Prime's restraints were sealed in place... not that there was much danger of him going anywhere at the moment anyways.

With the villain neutralized, Valkyrie turned away from Mind Prime. The G-forces were starting to let up slightly, but still intense. Knowing she didn't have much time, Valkyrie stomped over - feet constrained by her pinned-down panties as much as by the forces acting on her - and came to stand in front of the well-labeled Virus Control Panel. Reaching up, she operated the controls, selected the rear aperture, and then pressed Release. Then she smiled in satisfaction as the Mindwipe Virus got dumped out... directly into the still-roaring exhaust of the rocket's final main stage. Incinerated instantly, it was soon gone.

"There," she said, nodding in satisfaction. She sighed, happily. "Another victory complete!"

A few seconds later, as if reacting to her declaration, the dull roar of the main engines suddenly stopped. There were a few soft 'clunks' as the maneuvering jets followed their automated sequence. And then, slowly, Valkyrie began to lift up off the floor.

"Oh... wow!" she said, happily. Her giant breasts, no longer tucked painfully down near her waist, suddenly sprang back up and began to bound around far more liberally than they ever had before. Her panties, which had been pinned to the deck, rose up and floated in a loose ring around her ankles.

"Oooh," Valkyrie said, as she felt herself float slightly up away from the floor, weightless. Her long blonde hair began to slowly lift up around her, the way it only ever did in the commercials for her various hair care products. "Oh, this is swell!"

Lifting her legs up and tucking herself into a ball, she spun briefly. Then, she grabbed hold of her panties. She thought briefly about pulling them back up, then shrugged. "Fuck it, who cares?" she said. Pulling them off her ankles, she sent her tiny panty spinning out and then watched in awe as it twirled across the room, like a skimpy little flying top.

Slowly, with a gurgle, Mind Prime started to come to. The first sight he saw were Valiant Valkyrie's world-famous superheroine panties spinning gracefully past him. His eyes blinked wide, and he whimpered... as if he suddenly wasn't sure what was real anymore.

"Oop!" Valkyrie said. "Almost forgot about you!"

Reaching out with one foot, she nudged herself off of the side and floated over to him. Eyes lifting off her bikini bottom, Mind Prime gaped at her in disbelief as she came to hover in front of him like an incarnate sex goddess, her blonde hair floating around her gorgeous face and her enormous breasts sloshing about in literal zero-G. But this goddess was in no mood to get frisky. Reaching into his belt, rather than for the purpose that blood was immediately rushing into his dick for, she instead seized up his other gun. Breaking it open, she pulled out the crystal so it was safe, and then sent the pieces flying away dismissively over her shoulder. They proceeded to drift about the cabin, useless to him.

"He can still command the rocket with his voice," Vestal said, from where she was still restrained.

"Good point," Valkyrie said. She scanned around. As it happened, her blue-and-gold panties had just bounced off a wall and come floating back in, drifting along just over Mind Prime's bald head like some sort of skimpy alien jellyfish. Getting a naughty look on her face, Valkyrie briefly bit a finger between her teeth, then shrugged and gave in.

"Hell with it," she cooed. Reaching up, she snatched up her panties, and reaching out, held them up in front of him.

"Hey, did you like these?" she asked him. "You seemed really into them earlier."

Eyes latching on to the fluttering blue-and-gold garment, Mind Prime tracked them helplessly as they wavered before him. He let out a tiny gurgle.

"Well, here, get a closer look," she said, and stuffed them down into mouth. Eyes blinking wide at her, Mind Prime gurgled in shock as fingers, shoving their way through his lips, stuffed her bikini bottom down through them.

Valkyrie shook her head. "Don't pretend you don't like it," she purred at him - and shoved more of her panty through his lips. Then, when the main part of her panty was all wadded in, she seized each of the little hip straps, which were still sticking out of his quivering mouth, and looped them back up and over his ears - a task made very easy by his shiny bald dome. This kept the main wad in place - ensuring that while he probably could still talk, with his tongue covered in panty, he wasn't going to be doing so clearly enough for his speech recognition programs to trigger.

"There," she said. Pulling her hands back, she smiled at her handiwork. She was hovering right in front of him - and, without really intending to, was slowly spinning in a slow circle. She had started out facing him as if they were both standing on the ground, but by now had spun so that she was looking at him as if standing on the ceiling. The relative motion also brought her gigantic wobbling breasts up to hover right in front of him - which didn't seem to be doing the villain's fiendish intellect any favors, given what was going on inside his yellow speedo.

"Well, now what do we do?" she asked. She gave him a look, and decided to test out her gag. "Does the rocket descend automatically?" she asked.

Mind Prime whimpered at her, and then slowly nodded. "Yesssh..." he said, into her panty - muffled enough to confirm her theory he wouldn't be making any vocal commands unless she permitted it.

"How long?" she asked him.

"Shree hours..." he groaned.

"Huh..." Valkyrie said. Her slow arc had now swung her around so that it was like she was standing on the wall. From his point of view it was as if each of her gigantic weightless breasts were wobbling up and down - bouncing back and forth off each other like the chrome balls on an executive's toy. The effect seemed to be holding his attention magnificently. "What are we going to do with three hours?" she said, utterly unconcerned as to where his wide-blinking eyes were. She thought for a moment, then shrugged. "We'll figure it out. But, first things first."

Swinging a leg up to find a push-point on the edge of his couch, she thrust off across the cabin. Mind Prime moaned softly in disappointment to see her leave... but still watched helplessly, never looking away for an instant, as he got to watch her giant, sculpted, and equally-weightless bubble-butt soar across the tiny metal can streaking through the void - on her way over to her sidekick.

Arriving over Vestal, Valkyrie reached down and deactivated the couch. It's restraints retracted... but that didn't do anything about the handcuffs and spreader-bar that had been locked onto her before she had even been put in it. Pulling her sidekick away from the couch and then stabilizing her, Valkyrie craned her head, and studied her sidekick's remaining restraints.

"It'll take some effort to get those off you without the key," she said. "Especially without creating debris. I'll have to be careful."

Vestal took a deep breath, and bit her lip.

"I mean... do we have to take them off?" she asked. She squirmed a bit, in her restraints.

Valkyrie's eyebrows went up. Her eyes then darted down, and with a gasp, finally noticed the tenting out of the nipples that tipped each of her sidekick's large weightless breasts, and the glisten of moisture in the exposed lips between her legs.