Victorious Valiant Valkyrie No. 001

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vestal's blush deepened, and she squirmed - despite, or perhaps because, of the way her body jiggled in zero-G, as she struggled oh so quite uselessly against her remaining restraints.

Valkyrie tapped a slender finger against her high cheek, lost in thought. Then she shrugged. "Fuck it," she said. "We have time to kill."

With that, she stuck her hand down between her sidekick's helplessly-spread legs. Her finger went right to the little eighteen-year-old heroine's slit, and started off just rubbing it delicately.

"You like this?" Valkyrie asked softly.

Head shaking, Vestal let out a little warbling sigh, and then nodded.

Valkyrie smiled and, sliding her finger in a little deeper, began to massage her inside as well. Stroking up to the front of her sidekick's slit she gave her just the first few light, teasing caresses, around the outer edges of her clitoris.

Stuck over in his restraints on the other side of the little capsule - which still left him no more than a couple meters away - Mind Prime's jaw dropped... still filled up with Valkyrie's wadded panty. "SHeey!" he whimpered, through the muffling blue-and-gold fabric. "Shwat are yoush doinn?"

Valkyrie rolled her eyes. "We're enjoying ourselves on your little rocket, idiot," she informed him. Then she looked back up - her finger still working away, blind. "Isn't that right, Vestal?" she checked.

Vestal's pretty dark head promptly nodded up and down, vigorously - her only verbal response a couple of cooing whimpers passing through her opulent pink lips.

Mind Prime stared, his eyes wide. "Bwut..." he whimpered.

While Valkyrie was busy stroking her pussy, Vestal looked up over her shoulder and glared. "Hey!" she snapped at him. "You had planned a three hour rocket ride with two captured superheroines. Don't lie. You were planning on spending all that time celebrating your 'triumph' by having your way with us - right?!"

Mind Prime blushed, his cheeks getting pink around Valkyrie's bright blue panties. "Yesshh..." he admitted.

Vestal rolled her eyes - even as a shiver went through her, at what Valkyrie's fingers were doing. "Well, you could have done to me what Valkyrie's doing now anytime you wanted!" she snapped. "But you were too busy monologuing to get your log in. So, you lose!"

Lifting up her head, rubbing her sidekick vigorously, Valkyrie looked up. "Aww... he doesn't lose out entirely," she pointed out. She grinned, as her fingers caressing her clit made Vestal gasp. "After all, we're still going to let him watch..."

Looking down, Vestal trembled. She bit her lip, and then shrugged. "Not like we have much choice," she said. The entire spaceship wasn't much bigger than a cargo van. Being able to use any surface freely helped - but only went so far. "Unless we just don't want to do it..."

"Don't be silly," Valkyrie laughed. "Now are you ready?"

Vestal nodded eagerly. "Do it!" she said.

Without further ado, Valkyrie quit with the fingers. Sliding her head down in between her sidekick's forcibly-spread thighs, she began going down on her. In the metaphorical sense, it should be noted - in space there is no such thing as 'down'.

This was a distinction that scarcely mattered to Vestal. "Oh... ooh!" she gasped. Her little head rolled and trembled, as between her sleek thighs her mentor's blonde noggin bobbed and slurped. A big grin on her lips, Valkyrie sent her tongue diving voraciously back and forth within her sidekick's slit, and rose up repeatedly to kiss or suck at her clit. Slipping a hand up - something weightlessness made delightfully easy - she slid one gloved finger and then a second in through the base of her cunt, and kept her deeper portions stimulated as well, as she went to town on her outer vulva.

"Ooooh!" Vestal cooed, in delight.

Driven by her thrashing and squirming, the two interlocked superheroines began to float freely around the cabin - bouncing and bumping lightly off walls or couch while they obliviously remained focused entirely on one another. Mind Prime watched helplessly, his eyes wide and never leaving them for a second, as their combined wiggling curvy flesh repeatedly floated right by. As she got eaten out, Vestal's little ankles slammed enthusiastically over and over again against the spreader bar, delighting in performatively trying to close her legs and yet having them be kept helplessly open before her mentor's roving, merciless tongue.

After a while, Valkyrie came back up with a moist-lipped grin.

"Doing well?" she checked on her sidekick.

Vestal, still catching her breath, thrashed her pretty dark head up and down vigorously.

"Good," Valkyrie cooed. Reaching up, she fingered the spreader bar. "Shall we lose these now?" she asked. "I know you like them, but... it's a bit limiting."

Vestal bit her lip, momentarily caught in indecision. She did enjoy her toys. But, she could see Valkyrie's point. And she knew she owed a returned favor soon enough. "Okay," she said.

To her delight Valky found something she hadn't noticed before: the key to Vestal's restraints turned out to still be in the left lock of the bar. Mind Prime had been rushed, and had assumed that the chained-up young lady would not be in a position to use it. Removing it, spinning her weightless sidekick around, she first tried the key on her cuffed wrists and was pleased to find it worked. Then she went down to her ankles.

While this was going on Mind Prime, no longer distracted by the passionate writhing of their bodies, seemed to recover a bit mentally. "Now shee hersh gurrlsh," he mushed at them, through his mouthful of Valkyrie's panties. "Thissh... thish is MUAIY spacesshh-shipff! I madeshh it fors MEEEsh to fucksh in! S-so the leasht you couldsh dooosh is..."

He said more, but it was mostly so garbled they couldn't make heads or tails of it. But it was still irritating enough to make Vestal sigh, and roll her eyes.

Having finished unlocking and removing the spreader bar, Valkyrie slipped off the little pink bikini bottom that launch acceleration had left wrapped just above it. Then she lifted them back up.

"Want your panties?" she asked her sidekick, waving the tiny pink bottom lightly from her fingertips, beside her sidekick's head.

"Yes," Vestal said.

Reaching out, she snatched the recovered bikini bottom from her mentor. Then, with a kick of her booted foot against the side she floated over to Mind Prime who was still in the midst of his distorted monologue.

"Hey?" she said, getting his attention. He stopped and looked at her.

"So, you like these?" she asked, waving her panty in front of him. Grabbing Valkyrie's sopping panty, she pulled it out of his mouth. "Have mine too!"

Reaching in, she stuffed her own tiny pink and gold bottom through his lips, pushing it in all the way despite his protesting moans. Then, letting go of Valkyrie's panty, she let it snap back into his face using the thin straps stretched back over his ears. Reaching in, she pushed as much as possible of it back through his lips too, leaving his mouth far more clogged up with skimpy super-bottoms than ever before.

"GLGHRRUG!" Mind Prime attempted to reply. He blinked, and his cheeks grew pink, as even he realized nothing intelligible was coming out. He made another attempt - but only got a few muffled gurgles out around his double-mouth-load of superheroine panty.

Hands upon her weightless hips, Vestal nodded in satisfaction. "There we go," she said. She wagged her finger at him. "Now you do what a good man should when two ladies are having fun, without him," she told him. "And just shut the flying fuck up!"

With another kick she soared back over to the waiting blonde Valkyrie. There were no restraints in the way this time. Seizing one another like long-lost lovers, in seconds the veteran heroines had entered the classic battle formation known to ancient tacticians as 'beast-with-two-backs-mode'. Hooking their legs and thighs together like Voltron to provide mutual leverage in the weightless environment, each dove her head down between the legs of the other. In no time moans and squeals of pleasure were rising up from each of their throats - muffled by the sleek thighs that repeatedly squeezed in enthusiastically to either side of their heads.

Once more, driven by their mutual thrashing and squirming, the interlocked heroines began to drift around the cabin. But this time, with both of them engaged and a far more uniform fleshy exterior, they swiftly began to pick up speed. Each of the eagerly-slurping beauties remained blissfully oblivious as their shoulders, backs, or bottoms bounced off this or that surface while they continued to squirm and moan with delight.

With each bounce and each thrash of their shivering bodies, they flew back away a little bit faster. Mind Prime whimpered as soon he was watching the two enjoined beauties careen back and forth around his precious spaceship like one big fleshy pinball, their shining hair streaming and flashing behind them as they went. He moaned, blinking his eyes blearily as repeatedly a big heroine bottom came drifting up and bounced right off his own panty-silenced face, and then went shooting away again - without its squealing shapely owner ever even noticing.

Then, tiring of their space-time sixty-nine, the two heroines suddenly split apart. Panting softly, Vestal led the way this time as, floating together in the center of the spaceship, she slowly spread her thighs wide - and left them there in clear invitation. Panting softly, Valkyrie looked and then nodded. She spread her own legs, tilted them to interlace with Vestal's, and then brought them together. Moments later, in the perfect center of the spaceship the two open dewey star-flowers between each heroine's sculpted legs approached and, in a delicate and exacting maneuver, achieved space-dock.

"Ooh!" Valkyrie said. She arched her back and cooed. "I... I'll be honest..." she whispered, grinding her apex eagerly up against Vestal's. Her head tilted back and she gasped. "I... I never liked this move very much. On Earth, with two heavy bodies, it... it always seemed more trouble than it was worth. But... in zero-G... it does kind of... really w-w-wor-oooh!"

Losing the power of speech, the two heroines just kept rubbing their sopping pussies together mindlessly. As they did so, their shivering hands reached out and seized hold of each other's bodies... providing the leverage to press in harder. Gasping in awe down towards each other's faces, they moved their hands from one position to another - grabbing each other by the wrist, the ankle, the head or waist, as the opportunities presented themselves. Bodies twisting in a writhing continuously-evolving pretzel, the one constant was their vaginas. Like the gravitic center of a swirling stellar cluster of sleek limbs and wiggling torsos, the two eagerly-rubbing vulvas were always at the perfect center of the two heroines' mutual formation, never once ceasing their intense dance even as their owner's bodies writhed and spun in their own.

And, of course, once more, as they trashed and moaned, the interlocked heroines began to drift. But this time, rather than bounce around like a double-bubble-butted superball, as they drifted near any available surface one or the other heroine, in between tender gasps of pleasure, reached out with a hand or foot and delicately pushed themselves back away. In this way, rather than a blind lurching rush back and forth around the cabin, their weightless scissor-session took on the character more of a finely-coordinated dance. Spinning back and forth in artful fashion, their bodies like a mutual whirling snowflake of limbs and hair and curvy flesh, they gasped and cooed with pleasure as they tumbled this way and that through space.

And, of course, throughout, their gorgeous dance had but a single helpless spectator. Mind Prime blinked and whimpered, his wide eyes unable to look away as what played out before him seemed like a finely-coordinate yonic ballet. The way their bodies writhed, the way their faces gasped, and the way their pussies continuously pleased one another right in front of him, sent a trembling expression across his silent face like the arrogant villain was perhaps, for the very first time, questioning whether he had actually been born with an optimal set of genitalia.

The superheroines, of course, had no time to concern themselves with the questioning thoughts they were engendering in their single, wicked, and almost entirely-forgotten spectator. But they did unintentionally communicate with him in another way. As their sopping pussies rubbed vigorously together, now without a lapping tongue to instinctively perform clean-up duties, they naturally began to over-flood with moisture. And, this being zero-G, that meant that droplets of pussy juices began to slip out to float away from where the two sopping star-flowers continued their careless personal dance... and to drift about in little shining spheres around the cabin.

Soon it looked like a naughty girl had gone wild with a very tiny bubble-wand, filling the cabin with its own miniature starfield of shining droplets... each a gleaming monument to the two heroines' mutual and intensely personal pleasures. Mind Prime whimpered at this... but there was nothing he could do. A couple of big globules of pussy-juice floated over and popped right onto his whimpering face. But in response, the villain could but shake and blink them out of his vision as best he could... and keep mindlessly watching through the shining coating building up on his face.

At last, hands trembling, the heroines released their grip upon one another. Letting their sopping space-stars drift apart - liberating an entire globular cluster of additional shining gooey globes to float around the cabin as they did so - they pulled up and, cuddling tight together, settled into each other's arms. Naked flesh pressing together for warmth and comfort, shivering slightly both with the cold treated air of the cabin as well as the residual effects of previous pleasures, they took a break for a moment and just drifted, relaxed and weightless and at peace. Cupping her precious sidekick's head, Valkyrie laid it tenderly against her breast, and snuggled her cheek against the top of her head. Sighing softly, Vestal accepted the embrace eagerly.

For a few minutes they lay together, bodies sprawled out and resting in the perfect relaxation only utter weightlessness provided. With their eyes closed, it was like they were alone in a sensory deprivation chamber, like the entire universe consisted only of one another's beating hearts and warm bodies.

Only the occasional tiny muffled whimpers, floating out through a double-layer of superheroine-panty, occasionally warbled up to break the illusion.

Finally, with a sigh, Valkyrie took a deep breath, and opened her eyes. She stroked her sidekick's face softly, and then shook her head.

"Okay..." she said softly. "this whole 'unified body of the pure untainted goddess' or whatever thing we've got going on is pretty nice," she admitted. "But well, I guess I'm still just an old-fashioned girl, Vestal," the multi-century-old immortal demigoddess artfully understated. "I... I do just still... well it's like... it's like..."

Vestal cocked her head, her brow furrowing. "What are you trying to say, Valkyrie?" she asked.

Valiant Valkyrie sighed and rolled her eyes. "Oh... fuck it! Look, when I'm this horny I just really really want something long and hard inside me, okay?"

Looking up into her mentor's face, Vestal giggled. "What are you talking about?" she asked. Her blue eyes darted around, taking in the spaceship cabin. "If it's a dick you're after, we're riding in one!"

Following her sidekick's gaze, Valkyrie looked around taking in the rocket. "Okay, true," she admitted. Then she looked back down at her sidekick and sighed. "But Vestal, dear, when I say I want a dildo, I want the kind that can go inside me. Not the other way around." She looked around and shook her head. "I will admit, I like them big and I like them thick but there is a limit, even for me... and this is definitely past it!"

Vestal grinned. Then she looked deviously back over her shoulder.

"Well, if you're desperate enough," she said, "I think there is one available." Behind her Mind Prime perked up. He had been listening, of course. His eyes were wide and his face suddenly hopeful over his mouthful of panty.

Valkyrie looked up, followed her gaze, looked back and glared. "Vestal, just because I'm willing to call him a prick doesn't mean I want him inside me." She made a face like she'd just contemplated eating poo, while her body shivered in revulsion at the very idea.

Mind Prime whimpered and looked crestfallen. The little hopeful bulge that had appeared in his yellow speedo promptly shriveled back up again, until it could barely be picked out amongst the rumpled fabric - not that either beauty was trying.

"Hmm..." Vestal said, still considering her mentor's predicament.

Valkyrie sighed, her eyes staring off into the distance. "I guess you're right," she said. She squirmed, hungrily. "Unless we can figure out how to dial up the International Space Station and see if one of the dudes there is DTF, there aren't exactly any actually suitable candidates this side of the mesosphere."

Vestal tapped her lip, and then slowly smirked. "I mean, given who'd be calling up and offering the mid-orbital booty-call, I think the airlock would have a fucking line," she purred, glancing briefly down at her mentor's staggering weightless body. "But maybe, just maybe, there is something else available that's just a little bit closer."

Detaching from Valkyrie, she hooked out her boot and gave a little shove over the nearest available surface, gliding away across the cabin.

As Vestal flew away, Valkyrie was left floating, squirming and alone, in the very center of the spaceship. With her blonde hair floating around her, her huge breasts heaving and sloshing weightlessly - tipped by extremely aroused nipples - and the pool of moisture collecting between her athletic upper thighs, she looked exactly the part of an incarnate sex goddess left deeply horny and unsatisfied. Floating over, a tiny smirk on her lips, on her quest to get her mentor the exact sort of satisfaction she craved Vestal zoomed right past wide-eyed Mind Prime, and alighted on the wall beside him.

The sides of the rocket ship, where they were not already obstructed by acceleration couches or control panels, were covered almost from top to bottom in little sealed lockers. These, without exception, had been packed carefully with gear of one sort or another and then sealed up tight, to make sure they did not shift either with the forces of blastoff or during the later zero-G flight.

Reaching out to seize the handle of one locker as a handhold, smirking Vestal floated down, dark hair streaming around, to arrive at a locker labeled 'Mind Prime'. With the whimpering supervillain squirming in his bonds but going nowhere a little ways to one side of her, she unlatched it, pulled the door open, and began searching curiously inside.

The first thing she found was her own belt.

"Ah, great! I was wondering where he stashed that," she said, brightly. Reaching down she buckled it around her waist. Then she went rummaging through the locker again, looking for what she was really after.

"No," she said, shaking her head. "No... ah! Well, well, well!" A huge grin spread across her pink young lips. "What have we here?" she cooed.

Slowly, her hand drew back out - her slender fingers wrapped around what was unmistakably the black sculpted head of a large plastic penis.

"Ooh!" Valkyrie gasped. Lifting a hand to her mouth, she watched with wide fluttering eyes, looking like a startled damsel in an old romance comic, as she watched what Vestal was slowly drawing forth. "Oh, my!" she whispered. Lowering her hand from her mouth to clutch at her breast, she shook her head and licked her lips. "Oh, that's perfect!" she cooed - as she saw how much length had already emerged from the locker, and realized that there was going to be plenty to meet even her quite demanding standards.