Victorious Valiant Valkyrie No. 001

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Figures," Vestal purred, continuing to pull. Finally, the long shaft jerked all the way out, revealing itself to be a little over a foot in length, with punishing girth to match. The molding of the penis was so detail-perfect, including a slight leftward tilt, the frowning sidekick immediately suspected it was an exact copy of a real-life model... but, glancing over quickly to observe the likely source, confirmed that if so it had been scaled up several times.

The base of the dildo also emerged to reveal several straps, open and flapping around... ready and waiting to be buckled onto a set of hips.

"Ooh!" Valkyrie cooed again, and lapped her lips like she'd just gotten offered free ice cream. Then, she tilted her head, and let a puzzled frown cross her lips. "Wait, I don't get it," she said. She nodded towards Mind Prime. "Why does he have that?"

"Isn't it obvious?" Vestal cooed. Keeping one hand on her holdfast, she turned around, and waved the big strap-on up and down next to its original owner, making the straps float and flutter in the air as she did so. She nodded towards the supervillain's bald dome and smirked. "Someone has performance issues!" she cooed. "He didn't want any uh, 'equipment failures' getting in the way of celebrating his big victory!"

Beside her, Mind Prime stared at his own marital aid, and then shivered - and rapidly shook his head. "That'ssh ridickshuloush!!" he bleated, through his double-panty gag. "Weeesh... weesh launsshed right on schedddullesh!"

"Right," Vestal said, rolling her eyes. "Because a quick prompt launch and then three hours of waiting around is what every lady dreams about."

Then with that she swung his locker shut again, kicked off the side and floated back over towards Valkyrie, her gigantic new payload in tow.

"Shall we?" she asked her mentor, moving the strap-on into position.

Valkyrie licked her lips, and then nodded eagerly. "Yes, let's!" she said, happily. Then she frowned, as she realized she might have broken protocol. "Who gets to be on the receiving end first?" she asked.

"Isn't it obvious?" Vestal asked. Without waiting for confirmation, she was already bringing the straps up onto her own sleek hips and buckling it into place. "You saved me, so it's only fair, you get done first."

Valkyrie bit her lip, but glancing down, didn't seem to have the heart to argue with her sidekick. "Okay!" she said.

Once more weightlessness made things very easy. Valkyrie had but to spread her legs and wait. Vestal finished getting things secure, gave a couple tugs to make sure her new equipment was taut, then reached out, grabbed her mentor's silky bare shoulders, and swung up into position. Valkyrie shivered, as for the second time that day she felt a rocket nudging its way into position, prepared for launch.

"Ready?" Vestal cooed.

Shivering in anticipation, Valkyrie nodded eagerly.

"Okay," Vestal said, nuzzling the tip up until it was braced between Valkyrie's sopping lower lips. Then, she couldn't resist.

"Ten," she said.

"Nine..."

"Eight..."

Valkyrie shook her head. "There's no need for that!" she protested. "Just put it inside me!"

"Shh!" Vestal chided her shivering mentor. Then, ignoring her objections, she blithely continued.

"Seven," she cooed, smirking. "Six... five..."

Whimpering in frustration, Valkyrie shivered... and then silently accepted that she would have to play the little eighteen-year-old's games. Reaching up her trembling hands to take a preparatory grip on her sidekick, she obediently just kept her mighty legs spread and waiting - though her sleek muscular thighs shivered impatiently.

"Four..." Vestal cooed. "Three..."

To one side, Mind Prime whimpered. Their relative position gave him a perfect view, side-on, to the impending launch site. The massive shaft stretched between Vestal's loins and her waiting mentor quivered before him... just like an actual rocket in the final moments of systems start-up prior to launch.

"Two..." Vestal purred.

Upstairs, Valkyrie gasped, and licked her lips... her entire body shivering in midair as it awaited launch.

"One..." Vestal said.

Then, suddenly, she slammed home. Even though she had been waiting for it, the slightly premature entry took Valkyrie by surprise. Her lips dropped open, and her eyes. Then her head tilted back and, blonde hair flailing in zero-G, she let out an ear-piercing squeal.

"Blastoff!" Vestal announced happily, as she sank in deep and felt her mentor's buxom body shiver in passion against her. Then, taking a tight grip, she began to slam in over and over again. She knew her mentor well enough to know what she liked. To start off she didn't try anything fancy. She just held her tight, kept her hands on her firm, and delivered a steady brutal rhythm into her - laying down the thick artificial pipe.

In response, Valkyrie thrashed and squealed in delight in her sidekick's hands, and, eyes rolling in her head, seemed to greatly enjoy the sexual equivalent of straight hard boost phase. In no time her own buxom hips were slamming back instinctively into her sidekick's thrusts, in perfect time to her dominating rhythm, helping the big plastic penis hollow her out deeper. Globs and streamers of fluid and rippling bursts of gas rocketed out of her impaled pussy on each devastating thrust - and Mind Prime, watching helplessly, whimpered in shock as, seemingly driven by that source of propulsion and no other, the unified girls began to slowly but surely jet their away around the cabin.

Driven by the force of Valkyrie's fluid expulsions, the two women wobbled around the room like a slow-motion version of an over-inflated balloon that had been accidentally let out of its owner's grip. Which was not that far off a visual metaphor, given the two pairs of huge breasts jiggling weightlessly together, and the juttingly rounded asses wobbling around throughout their travel. Driven head-first, they repeatedly glanced off this or that obstruction and then, spinning around, shot off in a new one. Too busy screaming her head off in impaled joy, Valkyrie barely even seemed to notice as the back of her head repeatedly whacked against first a couch, then a wall, and then a porthole, and then Mind Prime's whimpering bald head, all in mid-coitus. Her body thrashing helplessly, she nevertheless kept her hands clawing at Vestal's pumping back and held her tight, to ensure they stayed joined together in their mutual pussy-propelled explorations.

At last, panting softly, Vestal began to tire. Putting a hand on her sidekick's shoulder, Valkyrie shook her head - still shivering with the residual pleasure of the three separate climaxes she had been driven to while shooting around the room.

"That's enough for now, dear," she purred, stroking her diligent sidekick reassuringly. "You did great on me. Now, it's my turn."

Breathing hard, Vestal nodded, and didn't try to argue.

Floating side by side in mid-air, the exchange didn't take long. Vestal unbuckled and handed over the dildo. Then, having been without stimulus herself for a bit and mindful of the beast's brutal girth, she lifted both legs and then, putting her hands down, did her best to ready herself as fast as possible while Valkyrie got buckled in. Soon, the giant black beast sprouted from Valkyrie's loins in turn.

"Ready?" the enthused blonde asked her sidekick, brightly - quite eager to return the favor, after her own exhilarating roller-coaster ride around their floating space-capsule.

Vestal nodded vigorously. Her fingers were still inside herself - but had gotten coated up again with gratifying speed. "Yes!" she added. Then, pulling out, she kept her legs spread and braced for entry.

Now it was Valkyrie's turn to seize hold and settle into position. Taking a tight grip, she brought her buxom hips down until she felt her giant tip sink into her sidekick's tender gates. Then she too licked her lips... and then grinned.

"Ten," she cooed, into her sidekick's face.

Vestal whimpered - and then blushed, to be delivered a taste of her own medicine. "No!" she gasped, shaking her head furiously, her dark hair flashing. "Not that!"

"Shh..." Valkyrie advised her, putting a finger to her teenage sidekick's quivering lips. Then she reached back down, seized a tight hold and resumed her count.

"Nine," she purred.

"Eight."

Vestal whimpered - and like Valkyrie before her, reluctantly accepted she would just have to wait. Slender body shivering, she spread her legs and tried to be patient.

"Seven," Valkyrie cooed.

And then, without waiting any longer, and without any warning, she suddenly slammed in prematurely.

"Ah, fuck it!" she laughed as, still in mid-drive, she pushed herself deeper and deeper into her quivering sidekick.

Her eyes bulging and then rolling up, Vestal was shortly too busy screaming her head off to make any snide comment whatsoever about the older woman's impatience.

Once more the two heroines jetted around the room. Valkyrie kept hammering away just as long as Vestal had. Afterwards, the two heroines swapped roles again; and then after that they did it again; and then again. With each swap, they swapped positions as well. After doing face to face, they did it from behind.

"Oh, my GOD, this is so much better!" Valkyrie squealed in awe, as she floated about the cabin, bent over, getting nailed by her sidekick's furious hips up between her legs. She shook her head, and moaned in delight, licking her lips. Like many ladies she had a fondness for getting nailed from behind, given the natural tendency for each stroke to come right up along the front wall of the cunt, where the important bits all were. But in full G this had to be balanced with the natural difficulty in her partner getting and staying in given a likely difference in height, and the additional interference imposed by her big round buns. In space, of course, none of that mattered. Flailing and squirming in delight, giant bubble-butt quivering continuously against her sidekick's abs, she nevertheless did absolutely nothing to disturb the steady rhythmic hammering Vestal's sleek hips delivered continuously, right up along her clit and her g-spot, driving her wild.

A little while later, she returned the favor - and her lithe sidekick expressed similar sentiments, albeit her deliriously-squealing face didn't manage to say any of it with anything remotely resembling actual words. Head perched against her mentor's shoulder, Vestal just bucked and squealed helplessly as, smirking down indulgently, Valkyrie kept nailing her furiously.

Panting after that second session had left them both feeling loose and jiggly all down their thighs - something that might have led to some embarrassing clumsiness down on Earth but scarcely mattered in space - the two took a brief break. Pushing off, holding the unbuckled strap-on ready in her left hand, Valkyrie drifted over to one of the computer consoles and started punching buttons.

"C'mon," she said, biting her lip and frowning. "It has to be in here. There's no way he wouldn't include it in his library, the perv. He couldn't resist."

"What are you looking for?" Vestal asked, floating over and looking over her mentor's shoulder curiously - still trying to tease some of the sweat out of her billowing hair so the rocket's air systems could handle it for her.

With another couple of button presses, Valkyrie's eyes lit up. "That!" she said, pointing at the screen.

Upon it had appeared the cover of an e-book. The title read 'The Illustrated Kama Sutra: Annotated Edition'. Below it, was a picture of some discretely-non-gender-specific bodies bent into a very complicated if interesting position.

"Oh!" Vestal gasped, staring. Then she tapped a finger and frowned. "You know," she said to her mentor, "I know it's like a classic or whatever, but it's pretty old. In sex ed, they told us there are much better and more comprehensive sex guides now."

"Oh, I know," Valkyrie cooed happily as, regardless, she tapped on the screen, and began to cycle forward. "But, uh, you know how there's some strong cross-relationships between the Vedas and the Sagas? Well... there was a good reason for that, back in the day. And let's just say... you always have a special relationship with a text if you've met the author."

Vestal's eyebrows went up. Then her face twisted slightly, and she glanced down at the eager way her mentor's buxom hips were wiggling back and forth.

"Met?" she asked, suspiciously. "Valkyrie, what do you mean by that?"

Valkyrie took a deep breath, and then shook her head. "A lady never tells," she said. She squirmed again. "Especially when talking about figures of deep significance within still-practicing religions." She shivered, and took a deep breath. "But, uh, let's just say... I have it on good authority... the dude was very, very, VERY well-qualified in his subject matter."

Vestal shook her head and rolled her eyes. "Valkyrie..." she sighed.

Whirling her head, Valkyrie gave her a sharp look. "Hey!" she said. "Where do you get off getting on my case about a two-thousand year-old one-night-stand? That, uh, may or may not have ever actually happened, to be clear!"

Looking at her mentor's angry face, sweaty Vestal just smirked and then giggled.

Realizing she had been played, Valkyrie groaned, rolled her eyes, and went back to searching. Soon enough, she found the half-remembered page she was looking for. Putting a hand on the holdfast beside the screen, she floated back and brandished her dildo towards it. "There," she said. "What do you think of that?"

"Holy hell..." Vestal gasped, staring.

Valkyrie smirked. "LIke I said, he was very qualified," she said. "If... maybe just a little overambitious."

Vestal shook her head, still staring. "Was this thing written just to train Olympic gymnasts how to fuck each other?" she asked.

"On Earth, maybe," Valkyrie admitted. She looked at her sidekick and smirked. "Want to give it the old outer-space try?"

Vestal licked her lips, and grinned. "Sure!"

"Let's take off our boots and gloves," Valkyrie said, starting to do just that. "I think we're going to need it... plus they're just getting sweaty."

Vestal nodded eagerly, and followed suit.

Now naked except for their belts, they soon reassembled into a complex pretzel and went back at it. Mind Prime moaned as he watched them float back past, his eyes widening as he was briefly barely able to tell whose butt and breasts and other assorted body parts were whose among the joyous tangle of womanhood and dildo flailing eagerly before him. Only the delighted twitching of their toes, shivering of their bodies, and the eager moans writhing from their unified mass let him know how much zero-G fun he was missing.

And they did not stop there, of course. After one position, they tried another and then another. Going from page to page they went through every new position they could find in the book - and then in several other books they also found, unsurprisingly enough, among the lecherous supervillain's files. They did the Crab Walk without walking, the Standing Slide without standing, and the Mermaid without water.

As they fucked away around the capsule, every now and again, one lady or the other ended up with her face pressed up against a porthole. They gasped in awe, as the world swept along beneath them... while pleasure swept continuously through their intensely wet and excited pussies.

Finally, however, their magic carpet ride of sex had to come to an end. Eventually, there came a soft beeping.

"Retro-rockets firing in thirty seconds..." the soft female computerized voice said. "Descent is imminent. All systems go for re-entry."

At that moment the two heroines were floating side by side, panting softly, still recovering from what seemed roughly their own hundredth re-entry of the flight. They gasped softly, and looked up.

"Can we stop it?" Vestal asked, hopefully. "Postpone it, so we can have our fun a little longer?"

Valkyrie sighed - and then, after a quick glance at the expression on Mind Prime's face, shook her head. She didn't trust the skeevy supervillain for much, but she did trust him to know the limitations of his own rocket.

He had known enough to bring the dildo, after all.

"No, I think that's a bad idea," she said.

Vestal nodded. Then, slowly, a smirk spread across her lips. "Well then, I guess we need to prepare for re-entry," she said. And, lifting her lips up to her mentor's ear, she softly whispered her idea for how to do just that.

Valkyrie gasped, and then squirmed. She shook her head, her eyes wide. "I... I don't think I can ask you to do that, Vestal!" she said.

Leering, Vestal reached out behind her mentor, and then shook her head. "I wasn't asking, slut," she said, in her best 'supervillain' voice. Then, swinging her hand up, she delivered a sharp swat onto her mentor's bottom.

Valkyrie gasped. And then, reaching back to rub her bottom - as the shockwaves wobbled back and forth across its vast weightless surface - the chastised mentor slowly nodded.

Soon enough, they had everything prepared. Knowing gravity would soon be coming back, in potentially violent fashion, they had swiftly gone around and made sure everything loose was stowed away. Things that didn't have a proper place - their bras, or Vestal's old spreader-bar, both of which had been floating quietly in a remote corner for almost the duration of their flight - were stuffed into the lockers as best they could fit and then jammed closed. Not an elegant solution, but it didn't have to last long.

Then, Valkyrie took up position - facing into the porthole and shivering eagerly. Smirking Vestal floated up behind her... already buckling the big donger back into position one last time.

Staring, finally getting an inkling of what they intended, Mind Prime shook his head desperately. "Ladieeshh!" he moaned, into his skimpy double-gag. "Y-you cantsh dooosh theesh! It issh, improssilbblsh!"

Getting in position, Vestal bent around at the waist and waved a finger at him.

"I told you!" she hissed. "Just shut your stupid mouth and watch us!"

Then, pulling herself forward, she pressed the big dildo up against Valkyrie's pussy.

"Ready?" she asked.

Valkyrie braced herself, shivered, and nodded.

"Yes!" she said.

This statement got tested almost immediately. As the heroines had gotten into position, there had been a few hisses, and a gentle rotation of the compartment around them, as the rocket maneuvered into its own final orientation. Then, there came a soft beep.

"Retro-burn initiated in three... two..."

"Here it comes!" Vestal gasped.

"One... retro burn initiate," the computer said.

And suddenly, with a great roar, the main rockets fired.

"Oh.... GODDDDDDESSSSS!" Valkyrie squealed. All of a sudden, gravity returned with a vengeance... and slammed the giant dildo right down into her. Bucking around in awe, Valkyrie let out a loud squeal. But she wasn't the only one, as moments later Vestal slammed down on top of her, and then both women got driven down into the window in front of them... crushing the giant dildo up to the hilt inside Valkyrie's stunned juice-splattering pussy.

The sudden return of gravity had other consequences as well. While they had cleaned up the solid objects, the heroines had been able to do nothing about the little shining galaxy of pussy-juice droplets that they had been steadily spreading around the room. The main air system had taken care of some of it, helping to keep the central spaces clear so they weren't just breathing in their own lubricants. But around the edges, where there were eddies and dead spaces, little nebulae of residual feminine pleasure still swirled. Now, it all suddenly turned from a shimmering galaxy to one great mass of gooey rain, which splattered down around them in a great surging tide.