Victory Love

Story Info
Two players discover each other after winning the cup.
3.7k words
4.74
6.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If last night was a mistake, why do I want to do it all over again?

Maybe to remember what now seems to be a blur. Everything happened so damn fast. In one moment, we were lifting the cup as the champagne bottles popped around us, being celebrated by the thousands for winning the competition, and when I opened my eyes again, I was in his arms, naked.

He left two hours ago. The windows block the noisy street outside, and I dared not open them. The clouds are promising rain on the journalists outside - they look so small from the 25th floor. The heated floor keeps me naked, and as I stretch, all my body aches. There's a bruise on my thigh that hurts like a motherfucker.

The walls are covered in panels of white and grey fabric, all the way up to the white ceiling, from where an elaborate chandelier hangs.

Dimming the lights suits my just awake state, and maybe it will extinguish the start of a migraine. There's a small step from the room to the bathroom that makes me lose balance for a second and curse in a whisper. But then I notice the reason for having this grin on my face - his mouth is on my neck, his teeth on my chest, and my shoulders are bearing his nail trails, leaving a path of desire.

It really happened.

A gentle knock on the door makes me put my robe on, white on my tan skin, and a quick exchange of words with my coach. It's tempting to ask how Daniel is, but I think it's better not to.

"Pack your stuff, we should be leaving in about two hours." He pauses, looking around the room, "You haven't seen Daniel, have you?"

Coach Sam catch me by surprise.

"No, have no idea. Why?"

He raises his eyebrows, "he hasn't slept in his room, and you guys were so glued to one another yesterday that I thought you could know." He makes enough pauses to make me suspicious.

"No, Sir, haven't seen him." I'm not sure how well Daniel would react if I outed him. Better keep quiet.

Returning to my room, after assuring Coach Sam that I'd be going down soon to join the other players, I turn the TV on. Our victory is playing on repeat, and fuck, it's the second-best moment of my life. Laying back on the feather pillows and fluffy duvet, Daniel's face shows on the screen. His tempting lips on that chiseled face make my heart jump. Like a punch in the stomach, I miss him already. My fingers text him quickly as his words echo in the hotel room.

Just as I open up the robe to give some space to my growing erection, Daniel is interrupted by the journalist asking a stupid ass question. "Daniel, there have been rumors about your sexuality..." but she doesn't finish the question. Then, like a light walking me through a dark tunnel, I remember - I was there, in that same greenfield, as my eyes linger on his impeccable muscular thighs, firm butt, and menacing chest, helmet still on his arm. Finally, the journalist's voice reached my ears, and there was no time to lose - he had to be rescued, not before a big game, no fucking way.

His sweet green eyes thanked me for saving him, and in the interview, the journalist was stammering her words as the camera focused on our faces - gosh, he is so beautiful compared to me - "leave him alone," my voice came hoarse, so different than what it sounds to me.

The way I pulled him by his arm at first just to place my arm around his back, holding him close to me. What the cameras didn't pick up was what I told Daniel.

"Don't listen to them, mate, focus on the game."

He was so warm and so sweet, I just wanted to kiss him there.

"Thank you, Joe," he said as his arm went around my back. He was taller and broader than me, but what I lacked in those two, I gained in strength and masculinity. Little did I know six months ago that I'd had such a big crush on this guy.

We entered the locker room. The tension was at its highest, and Coach Sam delivered a speech. My heart was racing, and Daniel was just at my side. We circled around the coach as he talked, arms across hard and muscular shoulders and necks, our hearts beating as one. Daniel's fingers were digging deeper into my flesh, and his scent was vivid, I could tell him apart from the others. I cocked my head to look into those deep green eyes so close to me. He mouthed, "thank you," making me reply with a "not a problem, mate."

And from minute one to finish, we helped one another, playing so cohesively that the crowd would go mad every time one of us got the ball. His big muscles running ahead of me made my heart jump madly. After racing down toward the line, I offer the definite goal to him, making a pass, and he scored at the finish second. His big eyes were lingering on my body as a mouthwatering smile reached the deepest corners of my soul. And, as he scored, the only thing I could do was run to him, to his open arms, as the whistle cut deep through the cheer of the maddening audience.

"We did it!" I screamed as he grabbed me in his open arms, falling behind onto the grass carpet.

For a moment, all time stopped. Our eyes locked together as my body remained on top of him. The other players were rushing to be with us, but we were alone at that second. There was no one else, and I could read in his eyes how he wanted me back. Could it be real? The most wanted man in the whole city, could he be really into me?

"We fucking did it!" Daniel screamed, pulling me in for a tight hug.

And the avalanche of big men came straight after, the sweat and testosterone making me dizzy, his body just for myself. But, despite all the noise, his voice came through crystal clear, "I scored that goal for you, Joe."

From there to the locker rooms is another blur. The scent of grass mixed with sweat is still ingrained in my brain. The news report shows Daniel and I holding the cup, then cuts to the locker rooms.

The energy was palpable. A bunch of muscular men were jumping and chanting the club's anthem. Our coach was in the middle. A news reporter was pointing a microphone to my face as I tried to answer what made me be chosen best player of the match, but my eyes were clearly looking at someone else. I was looking at him, his naked frame, only with his briefs on. As I closed my eyes again, we were all jumping together to the camera, champagne was popping all around us, and my body was thoroughly wet. Daniel's eyes were fixated on my hairy chest, and it was looking at him that I let my shorts fall to the floor. I didn't care about the dozens of men around us; I only had eyes for him.

The showers were running, hot water creating a mist. I got closer to him, hand around his waist, he didn't seem to mind.

"You were amazing," I told him, wanting to see those red lips.

"Joe, we wouldn't have won if not for you."

"You scored that last goal, dude."

His face was sweet, and all I wanted to do was to grab him closer to me. Was anyone watching us?

He looked around, eyes on the camera, and took a couple of steps back, pulling me with him. Unconsciously, an erection was growing, and Daniel had noticed it. The showers were just a step away, and my eyes lingered on his body.

"You let me have it," he murmured as he bit his lip.

His briefs were sporting an aching erection, and he walked back, pulling me to one of the shower stalls. Closing the door behind me, I had him just for myself. The white-tiled walls around us, the hot shower running, and the outside noise hid us. It was with a smile that I let my briefs fall down my legs.

"It's ok, Daniel," I whispered, grabbing my cock at its base.

With his eyes on the prize, Daniel drops onto his knees - shining big eyes, a semi-open mouth, and an extended hand.

He looked up at me, "I've never done this before, Joe," as if he needed any particular skill.

"Don't think about it. I have seen you looking, Daniel, I know how you've been dreaming about this moment. And it's an honor to be your first."

His mouth was so delicate when he finally kissed it - like a rose, soft and light. The warmness of his tongue gave me life, and my hand went to his head, enticing him to go a little bit further every time. With my back against the tiled wall, the water was falling free on his muscular back.

"That's so fucking good, Daniel," his hair on my fingers.

Daniel was moaning as he proceeded to engulf my head, savoring each inch of skin available, hands running through my shaft with dexterity - if I was really his first, then he had the most perfect mouth I've ever met.

His tongue carefully mapped my cock, the veins, the girth - reaching down to the balls, he took one by one in his mouth as he jerked my cock.

"You've planned this in your head."

He looked up again with his sweet eyes, "yes," he muttered just to return back to my cock. I knew I was getting closer, all the emotions of the game were running through me, and the thought of having all those men outside chanting was building up in me.

He was surprised as the head of my cock became a darker shade of red, his lips sucking like his life depended on that, sweet god, his muscles were like a marble sculpture. The way he squatted made him look like a beast, and I was the only nourishment he needed.

And from the depths of me, an orgasm grew so violently that even I wasn't prepared for its dimensions. Luckily, the chaos outside muffled my voice, grunting for Daniel. With one hand weaved on his hair, holding his head and the other on my cock, bringing myself to orgasm, ropes of pleasure coated his face, dripping onto his open mouth. I went blind for a few seconds, the world around me spinning fast, my legs weak.

He was happy. Looking straight at me, happy. I fed him my cock one more time and having his tongue circling the ridges of the head was heaven.

He leaned onto me as he stood up, the water washing away my seed and his hands on my hairy chest. He was smooth, beautiful, and had a fantastic erection still held by his see-through wet briefs. With one swift movement, I turned him against the wall, ripping his briefs from behind, and spread his ass as I knelt behind him. My tongue found pleasure in him and how he moaned and purred under my grip.

He had the sweetest hole of my life, and I had him all for myself in a few seconds. His body was bent, the water over us, and all I wanted was to fuck him. My erection didn't diminish with the orgasm - it was like having my first time all over again, the emotions running through my skin like fire out of control.

No, I couldn't fuck him here, not like this. His first time would have to be something he would never forget. At least his first time with a man.

He protested as I left his ass, but soon his mouth became a whimper as I seized his cock from behind him. My muscles held him in place - he could be taller, but I was stronger. Finally, his body submitted to me, and I jerked him off until he couldn't hold it anymore. Moaning my name, I felt him as his cock shot his load, how his balls were drained against the shower wall, how my cock was riding against his bubble butt.

"That was..." he started saying, but my body needed him, and I pulled him to me. The kiss we didn't have when the match was finished was long overdue, and my lips begged for his mouth. And he needed me too. His hands were like embers, burning on my body as we tightened the embrace that would bond us forever. His small moans in my mouth made me kiss him even harder.

We parted our mouths as the other men hit the showers too, and only god knows how we exited unseen.

Instead of going to the hotel, we hit the streets with the team, a display of victory on top of a bus. The euphoria was all around us, and soon enough, my hands were on him again, a friendly play. The crow shouted at us, they had our name on the tip of their tongues. The noise of the television in the background distracted me from my remembrance, and what I thought was just casual, friendly touching revealed so much more. The news reporter, instead of focusing on the victory, was bringing up the old news - "is Daniel gay?" and then a close-up of his hand on my back, a more intimate moment where I hugged him, a compassionate caress on his cheek. Fuck, was I that evident?

Searching for my phone, he replied, "On my way back." Where did you go?

The brightness of the lights when we got to the hotel was blinding, and instead of staying with the other players celebrating our achievement, Daniel grabbed my hand onto the lifts, and we came all the way up to my room. This room.

We sat down on the bed, hands held together. His face was red, his hands sweaty, and his heart was racing.

"Did I fuck up?" I asked, looking into his eyes in search of an answer.

"No, Joe, it was all I wanted."

Our legs were touching, and our big thighs were hard to confine. "But you told me you were confused, and I... fuck, I didn't listen."

He freed one hand to lift my chin up, and there was honesty on his face.

"You made it all so clear."

And he leaned forward for a kiss. With his hands on the back of my head, I fell back on the feathery bed with his mouth glued to mine. His hands were eager to explore me again, and when our kiss ended, his mouth trailed down my chest, kissing me intensively.

There was no denying what we both wanted.

Clothes flew off our bodies in a blink of an eye, and I slid down the bed to get access to his cut cock. He shivered when I touched him for the first time, but he didn't want me to stop. His moans clearly indicated that he was the least confused ever in his life.

His legs were getting weaker, even for a football player - those massive trunks and perfect round ass were begging for me. Keeping my mouth on his head, engulfing him whole, my hands started to work on his hole, intensifying the whimpering - until he collapsed on top of me.

"Joe, I don't know what kind of superpower you have..."

As my hand parted his buttocks, he pulled me in for another kiss. "It's all you, Daniel, I have had a crush on you since the first day I saw you."

Stretching my arm to reach the drawer on the bedside table, I took the bottle of lube out. He was more than ready.

"Why didn't you say anything?" he asked as my slippery fingers started to play with him. Not only on his entrance but on his cock too.

"I didn't want to scare you away... and I thought you were straight."

His mouth opened as I teased him. "Is it going to hurt?" he asked when his hand reached for my erection, and he made mental calculations.

"You're going to be fine. I'll get you warm and loose."

In his eyes, I saw trust. And then pleasure. Lust.

Bending his legs back above my shoulders and lifting his ass up, I ate him up until he was grabbing the bed sheets and biting the pillows. A low purring was building up. Turning him around was an easy choice, with his ass sticking up for me. The lube flowed down his back onto his balls, and my thumb went in first. After that, everything just flowed, and his body was now soft under my grasp, his muscles at my mercy.

Our bodies were glued together, and I teased him with my raging erection playing between his buttocks. The moans escaping his mouth were the loudest so far, but I knew once I entered him, he would be in paradise.

And like a battery ram, the plump head of my cock pressed against his defenseless entry. There was resistance, but soon it succumbed as the lube worked its wonders. And, for a second, time was suspended.

He took a deep breath in, and I felt the urge inside him to adjust to me. Fuck, he was tight. And then he settled, and inch by inch I conquered him, watching as his round butt moved towards me. I stayed quiet, letting him do all the work at first.

"Fuck me, Joe," he begged.

My hand reached for his hips and looking down on his sculpted back, I dug in. The slow rocking soon became more intense, and within minutes he was moaning loud as a storm, each time, a loud thunder from his mouth, his hands holding on to everything as I fucked him. I had to turn him around, I wanted to see his face, to kiss his lips, to hold him tighter. He was doing so well that I wanted to make love to him.

The bed moved while I entered him, the fucking becoming wilder, his teeth on my flesh. His nails were leaving trails of pleasure on my back as my cock made sure he wouldn't forget me. His mouth sucked me so hard that the bruises would be there for the next few days as proof of love and lust. But what kept my fire ranging was the way he whispered my name in my ear, begging me not to stop.

While holding him tightly against my body, with one arm around his back and another around his shoulders, the warm liquid of his desire coated my abs. His scent was now inebriating, and I couldn't hold myself any longer. He whispered those magic words, allowing me to breed him, and his wish was the happiest command of my life. He tightened hard around my shaft as my head engorged, and I flooded him.

We collapsed onto the bed as the day dawned outside. When I woke up, he was dressed. His eyes were determined, and he didn't say goodbye. The clock on my phone was blurry, and the soreness of my body made me return to the lustful paradise of dreams I was having. Seems it's going to rain.

A gentle knock on the door. I turn the TV off. What's the time?

"Daniel!"

He enters without waiting for a formal invitation, and the door closes behind him.

"I'm sorry," he says, "but I'm back."

"You never said goodbye." I was scared shitless he would never come back, but I couldn't show it.

"There were things I needed to fix."

I pull him a chair on the balcony. There's an impending rain on the horizon, but so far, the air's still dry. The hairs on my arms are all standing up, and I can't figure out if it's the static or my need for Daniel.

"Shit, they are still down there," he points to the journalists. "It was a nightmare to avoid them."

"Where did you go?"

His hair is in dire need of a wash. His face is pale and tired, we didn't get much sleep after all.

"I went to talk to Chloe."

Chloe. "Your girlfriend."

"Well," his hands intertwine, "we were kind of on a giving it some time phase, you know?"

My head nodds. I'm wearing nothing but the robe, and my cock was leaning against my thigh. I see Daniel biting his lip, following the lines of engorged veins before looking me in the eyes.

"She always knew I was more gay than straight."

"Maybe you're bi."

"You seem to always have known, too... am I the only one in the wrong here? Shit, even the reports knew..."

My hand searches for his, and my heart wants to make it right.

"Listen, Daniel, there is nothing wrong with you. Or with me. I wasn't sure about you, but it was hard to deny the crush. And deep down, I wish you felt the same."

He lowers his gaze, his feet drumming against the tiled floor. A brisk wind sweep the dust around us, and the first few raindrops fall. Then, without another warning, the rain pours down on the city.

"I feel the same for you, Joe."

He hold my hands and leans forward for a kiss. It rained for the rest of the day. The news eventually cooled down, and we could relax during the summer months.

On the ocean side, he asks me if I want to make it official.

"You sure about that?"

He is.

And if we were afraid of the backlash, then we were wrong. The image of me on my tiptoes kissing him on those delicious lips ran the press like wildfire in the dry summer heat. My muscles were on all the front pages, and his sweet ass was the most desirable on the internet for a day or two.

In a private ceremony, lost on a remote pacific island, we married. Where we go from here, only time will tell.