Vida Guerra - Cocksleeve

Story Info
Vida Guerra gets what she needs...and deserves.
16.7k words
4.62
10.2k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
743 Followers

This story is entirely fictional and is in no way connected with the subject. This story contains adult material and is only suitable for people over the age of 18. If you are under 18 please stop reading now. All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living, dead, or undead, is purely coincidental. All characters portrayed in this story are over 18. Do not use this without my permission. (c) Copyright Viper_Noj 2002 onwards. Now, on with the story!

* * * * *

Vida Guerra stood in front of her mirror, checking out her gorgeously curvy, busty figure and making sure her outfit was on point. She pushed a bit of her dark hair back from her tan skin, wanting to be confident she was dressed just right. Wearing a short grey dress that was delightfully tight around her famous curves, it had the added benefit of being quite stiff, the material silky to touch but firm and resistive, fighting the movements of her body. With it being so short, just long enough to cover her gorgeous round ass, it meant that if she sat down it retreated hopelessly up and gave everyone a view straight up her skirt. That was kind of the point of the dress though and why she wore it, it accentuated and highlighted her stunning feminine shape whilst making her look taller, the short hemline making her 5'2" figure look that little bit longer.

Small in stature she may have been but that was all; her fantastic 32D tits, slender, gym-honed waist and hard abs led into her phenomenal 37" hips and big round ass that so many people lusted after. With a final touch up to her make-up to leave her lips a deep, passionate red colour she pouted in the mirror and stepped away, ready to head out. She was going over to her friend Sophie's exes place to pick up some of her stuff after the break up since she didn't want to get face to face with him; it was all rather bitter. Vida reached down to tug her fishnets up a little at her knees before she kicked her feet into black Jimmy Choos, a classic stiletto with the bright red sole to tell everyone what they were. Immediately clacking sharply across the floor, the sound echoing from the walls of her plush L.A. home as she got ready to leave, glancing down at her cleavage and making sure her tits were on point.

It was quite simple really; whilst she was going over to pick up her friends stuff and they were newly split up, just a few days in it really, there was no denying the guy, Chris, was hot. He was good looking and in great shape, a good few years younger than herself and, from what her friend had told her, packing a big cock that had certainly kept her satisfied during their time together. Her friend had enthused about how he fucked her and the size of what mattered on several occasions, even going so far as to show her a picture after one too many cocktails that only served to make Vida very intrigued. She hadn't gone any further other than noticing him looking down her top on several occasions or sometimes checking her ass out when they'd been together though she'd never called him out on it or told her friend as frankly she loved the attention.

And right now she wanted to put that to good use as frankly she needed a good fuck. It really was as simple as that as all she seemed to be attracting lately were the wrong kind of men, none who could really give it to her and she wanted a good hard fucking. Her friend splitting from Chris simply presented a very timely opportunity and whilst she knew she would be seriously pissed if she found out she really couldn't help herself. She just needed it and didn't want the chance to pass her by, knowing she'd always wonder whether it would have been worth it; she rationalised that her friend had brought this about by telling her all about him after all and so shouldn't be entirely surprised she wanted to give him a test ride. That was her excuse at least. She intended to go over to him place on the premise of collecting her friends things, give him the come on and enjoy the ride if he took the bait -- she was sure he would.

She grabbed her bag and left her home, pulling the door shut behind her and clicking noisily over to her SUV on the driveway, hopping up into it. She had no hope of driving in her black stilettos and immediately kicked them off, throwing them over to the passenger slide as she slipped on a pair of old dolly shoes to drive, the comfy footwear doing the job nicely even if she did struggle to reach the pedals. The diminutive model headed out into the hellacious traffic around L.A. and made her way to his place, following directions her friend her given her when she'd asked her to go and collect her stuff. Vida knew where it was having been there a couple of times though it always helped to be reassured, struggling to stay focused on the driving as she negotiated the jams and tailbacks that ate frustratingly through time. Finally arriving at his place, she took a moment to calm herself, glad for the air conditioning that kept her cool in the scorching summer heat, the sun beating down on California unabated right now to push the temperature into the 90s.

Sliding her simple shoes off, she reached over and picked up her expensive Jimmy Choos again. They were tall, around 5" heels to push her petite form up to around 5'7" in total and it had the added benefit of making her already great ass look even better. Settling her fishnet-clad feet into the slutty stripper heels, the Cuban model checked her make-up in the mirror once more to make sure she looked absolutely tip top before she opened the door and slid out onto the his driveway, slamming the door as she looked up at the fairly impressive place. She'd never really cottoned onto what he actually did, only tending to hear exhilarating stories about his performance in the bedroom but it was clearly more than enough. She shrugged at whatever had happened between them, figuring she'd pick up her friends stuff as she wanted...after whatever else took place. Tottering to the front door and ringing the bell, she pulled her skirt down a little, not wanting to give the game away entirely when he opened the door.

"Hey...Vida," Chris said, a little surprised to find her waiting for him as he answered the door, big sunglasses obscuring her eyes.

"Hey Chris," she replied with a smile, finding him as tall and handsome as she remembered.

"What are you doing here?" he asked.

"Just thought I'd drop in," she said with a smile.

"Really?" he asked, eyes already drawn down to her fantastic tits that strained at her dress, cleavage inviting and on display, something that didn't go unnoticed by the curvy model.

"No of course not, Sophie sent me over to grab some of her stuff," she said, smile turning to a grin.

"Oh right....yeah course," he said, catching on to why the curvy pin-up was at his place.

"Can I come in?" she asked, indicating the house behind him.

"Yeah sure, sorry," he said, stepping back and throwing the door wide for her to enter, sashaying past him and making sure to shake her ass as she knew he was checking her out as he closed the door in her wake.

"Nice place," she commented, glancing around as she folded her sunglasses into her bag. She'd been there before but it was what people said.

"Thanks, hope you found it alright," he said.

"I've been here before, Chris," she said with a slight giggle.

"Right of course, not for a while though," he replied, wishing he'd cleared up a bit before she arrived. She didn't care however.

"Not for a bit, no, but I found it alright. Personal mission and all that, I'm dedicated," she teased.

"Right," he smiled, "how's Soph doing?"

"Oh you know, she's alright, keeping a lot inside I guess," Vida replied. Sophie tended to complain without actually sharing anything, mumbling and grumbling as she worked things out for herself. Vida knew she'd hear more about it in time but right now she knew little about the details.

"Yeah she does that," Chris replied, raising his eyebrows with a slight shrug.

"What happened with you guys anyway?" she asked. Vida was a little frustrated at herself for asking that as it might derail the mood a bit, however she was curious and couldn't refrain.

"I dunno...I guess we just grew apart? I know that sounds a bit of a cop-out but it's true, we just want different things. She sees the future differently I guess," he said. She could tell he was a bit put out, which was hardly surprising as nobody felt great after a break-up but he seemed pretty accepting of it even if he wasn't entirely happy with the outcome.

"I get it, that happens," she said, having had similar conversations in the past.

"Well it's for the best," he said, closing the topic.

"I guess so, have to be happy. You just need some cheering up," she said with a smile.

"Ha, maybe so," he said, lightening the mood as he turned to the kitchen.

"Can I get you anything?" he asked, switching back to being the host.

"Just some water would be great, it's searing out there," she said.

"Sure no problem, it's hot today," he agreed, heading into the kitchen and pouring her a glass of ice cold water straight from the fridge. He grabbed a beer for himself, twisting the cap off the refreshing Budweiser and taking a sip as he delivered the cool, clear water to the stunning Cuban.

"Thanks," she said, taking the perspiring glass from him, again noticing how his glance flicked down to her fantastic tits as she took a drink, when he clearly thought she couldn't see him looking. There was a moment between them, an electricity building like a static as they locked eyes, Chris taking another drink of his beer as he stared down at her before suddenly breaking away.

"I've got Sophie's stuff upstairs, gimme a minute to get it?" he said.

"Sure," she replied, watching him jog up the stairs as she felt the tingle run through her, knowing there was chemistry, feeling it between them in a tingle the ran through her soul and tingled her clit. She finished the cool water as he took a couple of minutes to get her stuff together, coming back down the stairs with a cardboard box.

"I think this is it, if there's anything else I'll have to get it later," he said, shoving the box onto a table near the door.

"Thanks, I'm sure it'll do," Vida replied.

"Sucks to be here," he conceded to her.

"I know, but look at it this way. It's the first step towards something new...for both of you, be properly happy," she said.

"I guess you're right," he agreed, since he knew deep down she was. He grabbed his beer and took another drink and Vida knew this was the moment to strike, to make her move and get what she wanted. She was sure he wouldn't complain at all if he went along with it.

"You just need something new to cheer you up," she said, standing the glass aside and stepping towards him, arching her back to push her chest out, his eyes unable to resist another glance.

"I saw that," she said quickly, startling him as she called it out.

"I...well hey fucking shoot me alright?" he said, waving his arms wide as Vida laughed.

"Like them?" she probed.

"I'm not blind, of course I do, not as if I wouldn't notice them," he said, tension broken but now open to closing the deal as Vida pushed on.

"I've seen you looking before," she said, a dominant, controlling tone to her voice. It wasn't quite what she was going for but it worked, seeing him respond to her as he thought momentarily about it.

"Yeah?" he replied non-committally, eyes looking down to unashamedly take another look at her fantastic tits, not caring that she noticed now given how she'd called him out.

"Yeah...and I like it," Vida said, making her move, feeling her heart pump hard behind the tits she was sticking out towards him with an arch of her back.

"Oh really?" he smiled, feeling the intensity between them as she gave him the come-on, immediately getting the hint.

"Oh yeah, makes me feel sexy...and I bet you like it as well," she continued.

"I don't look for any other reason," he said with a short laugh.

"Well how about you do more than look, huh?" she challenged him, flicking her tongue out with a winning smile. His eyes roamed down her body, drinking in her incredible curves, womanly figure fully displayed in the short, tight dress she had on, her trashy fishnet legs and high heels just the icing on the cake.

"More than look?" he said, turning the idea over as the busty model propositioned him. He might not have been great at hints, but she was as subtle as a sledgehammer blow. He couldn't deny he liked the idea and had contemplated it before, even wishing to suggest she join him and Sophie for a threesome though he'd never floated the idea -- Sophie never would have had it.

"Vida...I..." he mumbled, mind spinning; the opportunity before him was delicious and irresistible...but he had only just split from her friend.

"Yes?" she urged, knowing he was on the brink.

"Look I totally would but Sophie..." he started.

"Is your ex-girlfriend," Vida said, cutting him off.

"Yeah," he said.

"Exactly. You need some cheering up...and I'm right here."

"Well...that's a hard invitation to refuse," he conceded, smiling. Yeah things with Sophie were depressing but he knew they were done and the stunning Cuban model was right there in front of him giving him every possible opportunity.

"Hard is right," she purred, smiling naughtily as she stepped forward closer to him, pushing her chest out and looking up with her big brown eyes.

"I..." he said -- wavering. Getting his hands on her had always been a dream there was no doubt.

"Come on, don't you want to play with me?" she cooed softly. "Get your hands on me?" she teased, pushing her fantastic D-cups up even more with her hands, dress threatening to lift enough to show everything off.

"I heard you were packing, and really knew how to use it. Don't you wanna show me that?" she continued.

"Fuck yeah I do," he said with a smile, giving in to her wants.

"Good," she smirked, pleased with herself that she'd hooked him.

"But we're never telling Sophie, right?" he added, a serious note to proceeding.

"No, never," she replied.

"Swear on it?" he clarified. He didn't want Sophie finding this out, they'd argued about it when they were together on occasion and he didn't need more grief from it...or to cause trouble between them. It was just hassle he didn't need. Vida paused, then smiled and held up her hand, little finger extended.

"Pinky swear on it," she purred, flicking her eyebrows. Standing up, he reached out and hooked his little finger in hers, binding tightly for a moment before they broke.

"Good, now that's done come with me, I'm gonna take care of you," she murmured, taking his hand and leading him to the stairs. Chris readily followed, on board now and looking forward to finally getting the curvaceous model, having lusted after her previously and held it back. She was going to be a delicious palate cleanser and he could already feel his cock stiffening, taking in the shake of her amazing round ass as she walked ahead. He got a peak up her skirt as she scaled the stairs, confidently striding up them on her red soled high heels and shaking her hips, tiny dress barely covering her and giving him a flash of her evidently skimpy panties beneath her fishnets. Vida knew exactly what he was doing as she led him to his bedroom, smiling to herself as that was the point of her slutty little dress.

Leading him into his room, Vida spun around and pulled herself close, pushing up towards him to lead him into a kiss; it was tentative at first, finding each other out but their energy quickly took over as Vida pulled herself strongly towards him, hands at his sides to grip his shirt and yank him close as their tongues entwined and battled, the succulent strength of hers evident as it pressed into his mouth. His hand pulled into the small of her back to arch her tighter against him as his other went to her hip, pausing there until Vida grabbed it and pulled it onto her ass and mumbled as he immediately squeezed. His hand groped her intently, slipping at the silky dress before he shoved his hand down under it and pulled back up on her ass, fishnets all that stood between him and her warm, caramel skin as Vida giggled, loving his hunger for her. She turned him where they stood then with significant strength, aided by her constant workouts, she shoved him away and back onto the bed, Chris sitting at the foot of if before the short, curvy model.

"Sit there," she commanded. He immediately went to break her orders, Vida surging forward to push him back down.

"Stay there and watch, you'll get yours soon," she said, flicking her eyebrows and stepping back from him. He did as she requested this time, leaning back on his hands as he watched the curvy model step backwards from the bed and then start dancing, motions small but sensual, her body seeming to flow, her movements like liquid as she got into her rhythm. She smiled widely, enjoying herself and looking forward to things, holding eye contact with him a moment before she pushed her hands into her long dark hair, tipping her head back and arching her back to push her fantastic tits out for him, straining at the tight grey dress as she did. Rocking her hips, she spun around for him to show her famous booty, back arched to stick it out for his eyes that relished every possible second of her showing off.

Vida glanced back over her shoulder, loving how he watched her and his eyes weren't anywhere near meeting her own. They were fixated on her ass, her fishnet tights disappearing up beneath the stiff dress that barely managed to cover her up, pushed up and beautifully tensed on her stripper heels. She slowed her motions to long, powerful sways of her hips, mesmerising him with every luscious swing of her body, his cock stiffening thickly in his jeans as he watched the gorgeous creature before him. Vida sped up her saucy dance, faster and faster before she gave a rapid, energetic shake of her ass, giggling as her phenomenal booty shook for him.

"Oh yeah that's great," he murmured, voice low and husky, the kind that sent a tremble through Vida, adding to the excitement building as she danced for him.

"You might like this then," she purred, glancing back foxily over her shoulder at him with a wink and a smile, pushing her hands over her famous 37" hips, fingers wrapping around her pelvis to her ass a little to squeeze, giving hints at what he could do to her soon as she just pulled the dress up a little, a hint more of her gorgeous caramel skin through the stark black fishnets before she released it. Pausing, the moment seeming to stretch, Vida stepped her legs a little wider, settling her feet confidently into her red soled Jimmy Choos and arching her back again, a better flash this time that gave him a glimpse of the sweet bulge of her pussy between her legs. Her hands slipped up her back to grab the zip of her dress, holding it in place before she slowly pulled it down, not looking back to him and instead just letting him indulge in the physical, arching her back as she smoothly lowered the zip to let the grey fabric pull apart to reveal her slim bra strap and toned back.

"Goddamn," he breathed as she pulled the wide straps off her shoulders in sharp, sudden motions, tugging them down her arms to let herself almost tumble out of the dress, her magnificent rack already straining at it before she'd undone it and now it was free to escape as she tiny garment slipped down her curves to hang at her wrists. She still didn't turn around, the moment captivated and contained with his gaze on her body, taking in the stunning, slender pinch of her waist and flare of her wide hips, the grey dress just hanging on at her pelvis for Vida to just slowly encourage it south so it pushed over the widest part of her delectable form and slipped down her legs. He took in the way the fishnet tights were wrapped skintight around her, the open weave almost pressing into her skin as they clung to every feminine curve of her ass and beneath it was the tiniest G-string with just a token triangle pulling into it before a thin string disappeared between her gorgeous cheeks.

Noj
Noj
743 Followers