Vida Guerra - Cocksleeve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mm yes, you perfect little fuck doll," he grunted.

"Your perfect little fuck doll," she replied, biting her lip sexily as she felt him harden and flex between her breasts, knowing he was close.

"Damn right," he said with a smile, deliberately finding another gear and fucking harder, shoving against her body much more powerfully, rocking her on the bed as his cock slid over her gorgeous tan skin, still driving his whole cock against her to maximise his stimulation as Vida looked down at his prick sawing between her breasts, the head surging close to her chin with every thrust. Craning forward, she swiped her skilful tongue out towards him, pressing it across his thick tip as he gave a groan of pleasure, smiling down at her as she pulled back and looked up at him foxily.

"Come on daddy," she breathed, knowing he loved to hear her begging sluttily for him. She wasn't wrong and he only got faster and harder, his breaths deeper and more intense. Vida knew he was close so was a little surprised when he suddenly released her, only to pinch her nipples and make her gasp loudly, shocked by it as much as anything else as he pulled them away from her gorgeous tits before letting them go and giving them a quick slap to make them jiggle.

"Ooh papi," Vida cooed, playing up to it as he grabbed her hands and pulled them to her chest, pushing her tits together around him again and urging her to stay put, which she did as she felt her delectable flesh close over his achingly hard cock again, pulsing stiffly and ready to burst as he thrust it against her once more. He was hard and fast, keeping his head between her firm D-cups now to maximise his pleasure as he breathed hard, grunting over her, staring down at her pretty, make-up stained face as he fucked her tits, Vida just holding on for him and rubbing her tits up and down to accentuate his stroke. Reaching out, he suddenly slapped her across the face, not hard, just symbolic as she let out a ragged gasp, not expecting it at all, his fingers stinging her before he repeated it from the other side and rocked her head the other way.

"Don't play with me," she whispered, flicking her tongue out at him with a sly look, a dirty little smile crossing her lips as he braced himself on her and fucked hard, finding that final gear she didn't know he had, his muscular body tight and taught, expending every bit of energy on her as he jammed his cock down between her gorgeous tits, relishing every last second of the opportunity as he felt his climax rushing up on him, balls tightening as his breaths became short, hard grunts, holding on for the last seconds between her tits that he could manage. In an instant he wrenched himself back out of the glorious grip of her breasts and grabbed his cock, jerking it intently as he stumbled forward to kneel over her shoulder and pin her down to the bed, his hand going in a blur on his cock in front of her face that told her exactly what he intended to do.

"Mmmm come on, give it to me," she begged, closing her eyes and opening her mouth, tongue extended in porn star position like she knew he wanted her to be as he furiously finished himself off.

"Oh fuck!" he roared in an elongated cry as he held to the last possible moment and then let it go in a huge, hard burst as his balls tightened hard to make him explode all over her face. Vida gasped and jolted as the huge, hot load hit her face, far more than she expected, so violent and intense as it seemed to hit her with huge force, jetting over her forehead into her hair before he adjusted his aim.

"Oh fucking take it you slut!" he gasped as his next shots hit her eyes, making her screw them up tighter as he emptied his load thickly over them and her nose before a splash over her cheek, running down towards her ear before he leaned over more to empty the last of himself straight into her mouth. His load was huge, the biggest she'd had shot on her face in a long time, the whole build up of fucking her and his impressive stamina having led to this moment. He gave several final, ebbing shots into her mouth until he clenched himself, squeezing his balls and milking his cock to urge the last thick drop out onto her tongue, wiping his bulging head off on her as he gave a final grunt and then sagged back exhausted, leaning back onto her thighs and taking deep gasps of air.

Vida rolled her tongue back into her mouth and swallowed his salty load, shivering a little as the taste spread through her, always loving it when men came in her mouth as she gulped it down for him, knowing his eyes were on her and he was loving her being his perfect little fuck doll. She gasped for breath and nothing else broke the silence for a minute as they both recovered, the model feeling the immense come shot cooling on her face, Chris climbing off her to collapse on the bed beside her. Vida felt the sting of his massive load seeping into her eyes and pulled herself up off the bed, fumbling around for something to wipe her face with only to thankfully be furnished with a tissue by him which she thrust into her eyes to soak up his come. It had only served to ruin her make-up further and now she was a smeared mess, her red lipstick smudged across her face from his face fucking of her, mascara and eye shadow streamed down her face from her choked tears and his load being jetted straight onto her face, the heat and exertions having ruined her hair and whatever was left.

"Fuck that was good," he said, sitting on the side of the bed and giving a stretch.

"Yeah," she agreed, feeling completely satisfied as she wiped the last of his load from her forehead, doing what she could with her hair and sitting up on the bed, sweat prickling all over her body to match his as their exertions showed.

"Exactly what I needed," he mumbled, standing up, Vida taking in his thick cock swinging as he retrieved his shorts and slipped into them.

"You and me both," she said with a smile, sliding to get off the bed. She felt great, she'd come so hard and he'd fucked her better than she'd ever wanted or expected, absolutely taking her to task as he screwed her every which way. Her holes ached and her body was tired, she felt like she needed to sleep for a week as the physical activity overtook her in the aftermath of it. Her make-up was a whorish mess, spread all over her sticky feeling skin in the wake of his thick load that was still somewhat in her hair.

"You want a drink or anything?" he asked as he pulled his trousers back on, looking to the stunning, exhausted model.

"I'm good, I'll catch up," she murmured with a smile. He left the room and headed downstairs as she gave a stretch and flopped onto her knees, elbows digging in for a minute as she took a few deep breaths and composed herself. She stood up and found her clothes, strewn across the floor as they were and got dressed, sliding back into her sexy bra and token panties, feeling the ache settling in a little as she moved to dress. She pulled her trashy fishnets back on and slipped into her tight dress, pulling the zip tight as she went to find her mirror then stopped herself; fuck it, she figured, he loved her as his little slut and wanted to see her like this so she'd be what he wanted to complete the illusion. She felt a little guilty about Sophie, after all she really shouldn't have done this, but given the chance she'd do it all over again as he'd fucked her better than she'd ever imagined from her friends stories about him and the satisfaction was worth all of it.

He just smiled as she came downstairs, sipping a cold beer as he stood shirtless in the front room, watching Vida carefully step down carrying her shoes. She paused to work her way into them, immediately taller again as she looked at him with her trashy face.

"I guess I'd better get what I came for," she said, heading to pick up the box of Sophie's things from the counter.

"You already got it," he said with a smile, winking to her as she looked at him and playfully rolled her eyes.

"Damn right I did. Aren't you glad I came to pick stuff up?" she replied, more on even terms again now.

"Very," Chris replied simply. Vida picked up the box and walked back out, heading for the door as they were definitely finished.

"You're not gonna tell Sophie right?" he asked, a little anxious that she might go back on her word.

"No, a deal's a deal, promise," she said, holding up her other hand and flexing her pinky finger.

"Fantastic," he said, stepping forward and embracing her in a long, lingering kiss, their tongues sensually twisting together in a way that made Vida melt just a little bit before they broke apart. Picking up her bag, she headed to the door where Chris showed her out and watched her go, checking out her ass in the tight dress and short but beautiful fishnet-clad legs as she went to her car and slid inside. He closed the door and Vida sagged in her seat, giving a deep sigh of relief and satisfaction, tired and perfectly sated now. She was tired, hot, uncomfortable from the sweat prickling all over her with the clammy sensation of come still in the back of her throat and her make-up a horrendous, whorish mess.

The first thing she was going to do when she got home was clean her face, take a nice hot bath...and then text him to ask when he fancied fucking her again. She'd got the taste and she wasn't giving it up without a fight, and she was sure he wouldn't do that anyway, starting the car to head home.

__________

The End

Big thanks to Ghost for helping create, plan, check and edit this story.

As usual, please send me Feedback if you have any thoughts or ideas. I like reading your feedback and suggestions, so please drop me a line.