Vida Guerra - Cocksleeve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vida kicked the dress off over her heels and shook herself for him, spinning around to face him and let him see the rest of her outfit. He took in the full quality of her immense curves from her voluptuous breast down to the slender pinch of her waist, her toned, muscular abs beautiful as the tights pulled in over the wide, womanly curve of her hips and down into her gorgeous legs. His eyes were immediately drawn between them to the G-string, which turned out to be as tiny and token as the back had suggested, immediately feeling a surge of his erection as he gazed on the lacy edged but utterly sheer underwear, the decorative embroidery only at the edges to leave the rest of it completely see through, showing off the sweet bulge of her pussy, the lips beautifully rolled together with a perfectly shaved triangle of dark pubic hair just above them.

"You like it?" she asked with a smile as she held her hands out as if to present herself, knowing the answer as she glanced at his jeans and saw the thick outline of his rock hard cock through them, already knowing it was something of a very decent size.

"You look fantastic," he managed, eyes giving a cursory flick to her face and then back to her body. It was what she was there for anyway and she didn't mind at all as he took in her big D-cup tits in their matching bra, as equally scandalous and sheer as her panties. The bra was half cupped and equally see through, the lace out the way at the edges to let her stiff nipples show clearly through, the underwire designed to pull them together and push them up to give her a great cleavage not that she really needed the help. She was an absolute treat as she stood before him and she built the tension as she held up a hand to stop him, knowing he wanted to take her. Vida wanted it as well but she intended to just ratchet it up a little bit further and spun around again, shaking her ass for him once more, swaying her hips and spreading her legs to let him get a better look at where he'd soon be sinking his cock.

She bent over in front of him and stuck her ass out, arching her back to accentuate the position and push the delicious bulge of her pussy between her strong thighs. Her hands slid slowly up the sides of her big round ass over the fishnets to hook her thumbs in the top; pushing down the rolled the tights down from her waist, past her hips and over her booty, letting the edge press into her skin hotly for him as she pushed them down, Chris just watching as they peeled perfectly from between her legs and down her thighs, Vida bending further to pull them down towards her stiletto heels. She carefully kicked her shoes off and as sexily as possible peeled the fishnets off her feet, throwing them aside and standing back up to spin round to him, waiting in front of him in nothing but her sexy little underwear.

"Everything you always hoped for?" she asked.

"Always?" he replied with a smile.

"Come on, I know you had your eye on me for some time, I'm sure you've dreamed about this really," she teased, slowly sashaying towards him on her now bare feet, significantly shorter without her huge heels on.

"Well can't deny I've thought about it," he said as she breathed quickly in the heat of the moment.

"Some come and get it," she said with a confident, confrontational air, a smug little smile on her face. There was a pause, the briefest moment where time seemed to hang before he surged off the bed and grabbed hold of her, Vida gasping in surprise and excitement as his arms wrapped around her, towering over her dominantly as he kissed her hard again. Their lips messily met, tongues fighting and wrestling as his hands pulled her close, one into her back as the other squeezed her ass again, loving the feel of her bare skin now she only had the G-string on. Her hands grabbed at his body, fingernails digging into him through his clothes as they tangled, such a contrast now between them as she was in just the barest items compared to his still dressed form. Vida grunted as his hand shoved up into her long hair and yanked her head back, the sharp tug sending a tingle through her, only adding to her arousal as he attacked her neck with soft kisses and light nips of his teeth, the smallest bites so sexy as his other hand pushed lower and between her legs to let his fingertips pull over the back of her sheer thong.

"Ohh fuck," Vida groaned, ragged and stuttering as his touch felt electric as he made contact with the back of her now soaked pussy, her heat and wetness evident to him. She was so horny and ready for him, as excited as his huge erection told her he was, pressing herself against him to feel him digging into her in the hottest manner. His hands were all over her as he released her hair, grabbing at her ass as he tried to take in every bit of the firm, toned muscles, the rewards reaped from her hard gym routine as he gripped it, letting his fingers play between and stroke over her tight asshole through the black G-string. His other hand shoved up between them and roughly squeezed her boob, making her growl as his large hand gripped her D-cups and aggressively explored, feeling how firm and full they were, her rock hard nipple pressing into the palm of his hand as he closed it over her. Pulling away from her, he added both hands and tightly squeezed her tits together, groping and compressing them as she grunted in slight discomfort, loving how roughly he was handling her even in that moment. It was exactly what she needed right now and he was doing a perfect job, pulling her into another hard kiss as his hand reached behind her and deftly released her bra, the tight underwear springing loose around her body and freeing her constrained chest.

"Off," he commanded even as he pulled back and pulled it away from her, Vida pushing her arms together to let him slide the sexy bra off and cast it aside. It was the briefest moment as he pulled her straight back to himself, physically dominating her, in total control of her as his hands groped at her naked breasts, squeezing them up and covering them, his thumbs pulling back to rub at her nipples as she murmured in pleasure. Her own hands were now pushing down his shirt towards his belt, fumbling at his trousers to release the thick cock she'd heard so much about and now eagerly wanted inside her.

"Fuck your tits are fantastic," he breathed as he explored them, feeling their weight and size.

"Yeah, squeeze them, what you always wanted," she breathed as he groped at her, hands so big and enveloping, completely in charge as she fumbled into his trousers for his waiting dick.

"Bet you wish Sophie had tits like this don't you? I bet you wish she let you treat her like this," Vida breathed, egging him on, loving the straight forward, no nonsense way he was handling her body.

"No, but I'm gonna treat you like this," he hissed, hard and dominant, taking control as he squeezed her tits hard to make her cry out.

"Gonna treat you like my little fuck doll, since that's all you want isn't it? To be my little cock sleeve?" he continued. Vida gasped as he bit at her neck again, harder this time as he reached around and slapped her bit ass with both hands to make her jiggle, the string spreading through her tanned skin and making her shiver with pleasure.

"That's it isn't it, you just want to be my toy and let me use you however I like right?" he said, gripping her ass again as she squeezed his throbbing erection.

"Right?" he asked again coldly, yanking her head back by her hair once more to make her gasp. He wanted to hear her say it.

"Yes," she breathed submissively, her voice thick, full of emotion as her heart pounded in her chest, her big pretty eyes staring at him full of vulnerability and excitement.

"Good," he replied simply, a naughty, evilly suggestive smile passing across his lips before he kissed her again, holding her still for him as she just waited in his arms, helpless to his wants. His other hand pulled round from her ass over her hip and down between her legs, sliding easily down the front of her tiny thong and through her triangle of dark hair that she'd shaved carefully the day before. His lips kissed down her neck as his finger glided easily through her silken folds to immediately find her clit like he'd known her carnally for years, pressing her button with a hard grind of his finger that made her gruntingly shudder, rasping as it circled rapidly for a moment and made her knees tremble before he abruptly withdrew.

"On your knees, slut," he said, hands immediately onto her shoulders to urge her towards the floor as the words stung hotly, making her quiver even more. She was absolutely loving this treatment, he was using her exactly as she'd wanted and had a big a cock as she'd been led to believe, that she was sure he'd waste no time in using on her. It was clear what he wanted even before he pulled his cock out, Vida sinking obediently onto her knees before him, sweeping her long black hair back out the way as he pulled his trousers out the way and revealed his thick cock for her, pulling himself out and stroking the thick shaft in front of her face as her eyes widened with a slow breath. She bit her bottom lip carefully, eyes locked on the thick, pulsing cock in front of her, marvelling at the size and thickness of it as she took a moment to enjoy and memorise it. She'd waited too long for another big cock like this and wanted to relish every second of it, though he didn't have time for her to ponder.

"Come on Vida, show me what you've got," he goaded with a smile, turning the tables on her now since she'd given him such a come-on and the moment was nigh. She had no intentions of backing down, his thick cock all she wanted so without hesitation she reached up and wrapped her dainty hand around him, feeling him strain and stifle a groan of pleasure as she did, flexing powerfully in her hand as he throbbed with the hardest erection he'd had in years. She smiled and pushed up on her knees to lean forwards and kiss his bulging purple head, feeling the smoothness of his tip under her lips, tongue sliding effortlessly across it as she slowly extended it. He just murmured with pleasure as he took a few moments to let Vida get going, closing his eyes to absorb all the sensations of her full lips and skilful tongue getting to work, the stunning model having no trouble at all. She was loving it actually, squeezing her hand around the base of him to make him surge and throb in her grasp, closing her mouth over his bulbous head and feeling the hot, hard heat of him on her tongue, loving the feeling of him in her mouth and feeling herself compelled to attack with all the skills she had for him.

It was exactly what she'd come for and she set about giving him a proper blowjob, one he wouldn't soon forget as she sucked him into her mouth, having to open wider than she anticipated to take his thick shaft in, absolutely in awe of his size and the strength she could feel within him. She held him firmly and pushed down onto him, sucking firmly as she took him in over her tongue, letting the sensitive underside of his head push slickly across her tongue, hooking the tip up into him for a little extra zing that made him shudder. She smiled to herself as she felt him responding, always liking when guys enjoyed her blowjobs, spurring her to keep going as she started to bob her head as she braced herself on his thigh, feeling his hand rest on her head to just enjoy her ministrations. It comforted her somewhat, she didn't know why, but she liked that feeling and murmured in pleasure as she pushed her tongue up against him, wrapping it around the sides of him and whipping it over the tip as he withdrew.

"Oh yeah you fucking love that don't you?" she teased as she pulled off him for a moment, swallowing and taking a proper breath as she jerked her hand up and down him quickly, lubricated perfectly by her saliva. He just mumbled in pleasure, jerking a little as her thumb pressed intently beneath his head, smiling at the reaction she could cause.

"Yeah you love it don't you? Love it when your little fuck doll slut is down on her knees sucking your cock don't you?" she said playfully, a sexy edge to her voice.

"Yeah I do," he growled, pulling her head back onto him, Vida giggling even as his thick cock disappeared into her mouth once more, pushing her hand back down him as she immediately resumed sucking his cock, going faster and sucking more intently this time, her tongue working slower but harder now to stimulate him. Her head bobbed under his hand as he let out a satisfied groan of pleasure, loving how she sucked, Vida switching it up by rocking her head to the side and rubbing him into her soft cheeks. She worked her head back and forth to let him feel it, straining his cock against her until with one push down he popped out noisily and rubbed over her face. Vida gasped, loving the heavy sensation of him against her and played up to it, using her grip on him to slap it on her face a few times and rub his thick shaft over her soft skin before enveloping him in liquid heat once more.

"Oh yeah like that," he groaned as he smiled down at her, loving how Vida was acting exactly as he'd hoped.

"I bet you do, I bet you love watching me drool all over your big cock," she murmured as she pulled off momentarily, stroking it as she looking up with a smile before she knelt up and spat over him, shoving her hand down and devouring him once more to glide down his cock. Her other hand pulled his hip now as she braced herself and started to really go at it, bouncing hard and fast onto his manhood as she slurped and sucked at him, undulating her tongue into every curve and edge of his cock to drive his pleasure forward. Holding tight, she pushed down hard and didn't bounce up, forcing herself down deeper onto his cock so it strained into her throat, muscles giving way as she deepthroated his impressive dick, driving him over the back her tongue to slide over half way down his length before she constricted around him and withdrew, making him shudder as she gave a slight gag. She could deepthroat but it took some warming up and his extra large cock made it more difficult, but she saw it as a challenge and wanted more even as she pulled back to take a breath and compose herself.

"Goddamn Vida, keep doing that, be my little fuck doll," he urged, commanding her which only turned her on more. She loved doing this for him, his fingers tightening that little bit in her dark hair even as it tumbled around her face.

"I'll be your little fuck doll," she breathed, shoving her mouth back onto him and sucking hard, feeling him push into her as she laughed dirtily under his breath, loving having her as his personal slut now, the model not bothering to hold him now, bracing her self on his hips as she shoved hard again, into her throat before another constriction and withdrawal. Chris just groaned and loved looking down to watch her go at it, letting her give the blowjob she wanted, sucking hotly, sluttily, her tongue working overtime as she sucked and slurped at him, giving deep shoves to bury as much of him in her mouth as she could before pulling back for a few hard, fast strokes of her mouth then doing it again. Her rhythm and pace were practiced and perfect, knowing exactly how to suck a cock as he encouraged her on to deliver everything she wanted to. Vida loved it, his cock was everything she'd been promised and feeling him pulse and jerk in her mouth, the push of his hips towards her to maximise the depth was just so hot, a perfect meeting of them.

"You're gonna be my little fuck doll alright," he said as she deepthroated him, head shoving against her clenching throat as she failed to take him all. His hand, that had been merely resting at her head, pushed down through her silky hair onto her head now as his other mirrored it, taking a dominant hold of her now. She knew exactly what that meant, shivering as he restrained her even as he let her keep controlling the rhythm, Vida focusing on the blowjob as he took a good hold of her. With a few final efforts of her own he started to take charge, pulling her head down onto him harder and faster, pushing more of himself into her mouth as she tried to take it. She gagged a little, body fighting him back each time as her eyes started to water, pricking the corners of her eyes as she gave muffled coughs and chokes around him. He loved the wet sounds of her struggling on his size as he held onto the busty Cuban model and drove himself into her still sucking mouth, tongue working on him relentlessly as she let him take over.

"Hands off, down," he ordered, making Vida immediately respond in taking her hands down from him and dropping them to her legs to brace herself against her own thighs as she knew what was coming.

"Good," he replied, liking her obedience as his fingers tightened on her head and shoved forward, far more of him than her now in their efforts to squeeze his thick cock into her throat. The star gagged and coughed as he shoved her down hard, caught out by his sudden abruptness, getting deeper as he managed to catch her by surprise in making her deepthroat him, her eyes watering hard as she choked on him. She breathed hungrily in breaks between his thrusts as he repeatedly stabbed into her and tried to drive his whole cock into her mouth, her muscles constricting up achingly every time to deny and frustrate him, only making him more intent on making her swallow it all. He paused to move his hands, Vida still sucking on him as he shifted to grip her with one hand behind her head and the other round under her jaw, taking a tight hold of her before he pushed again. The first few were the same result, her gagging pushing him back even as she willed herself not to, but then he amped up the power and shoved forward hard onto her as he pulled her in, tipping her head up and shoving down into her mouth to improve the angle. He got deeper and pulled back, Vida coughing and drooling around him, before he settled his feet and drove down again, giving her no mercy and holding her tight, rocking her head as he pushed hard to stretch her before with a sudden jolt she gave way and his cock slid all the way into her throat, Vida's nose shoving into his body as she gave a heave.

"Ohh fuck yeah," he growled as he shivered with pleasure, feeling her tighten up around him as she tried to gag, struggling to take him though he held her against him and wouldn't let her release as he enjoyed it. Vida's eyes streamed, tears running down her cheeks as she calmed herself, feeling his huge cock buried in her throat, balls against her chin, just softly working her tongue still until he released her and let her slowly pulled off his cock with a thick, wet gagging sound, saliva thickly running down her chin and stringing between him and her lips.

"I bet Sophie never let you do that," Vida gasped between breaths, hauling in oxygen.

"No, because she's not my little whore," he replied with a smile, a playful barb as he grabbed hold of her and drove back into her throat again, having to force again to get in but she gave way easier now, resistance broken as he buried himself full depth in her once more and ground his balls against her chin as she tensed and struggled before him. He let her pull back off him, not all the way however and Vida took a couple of breaths around his thick prick before he shoved back in straight to full depth with a groan of pleasure as she choked, eyes watering as she gagged, the tears streaming down her face in a tumble of dark make-up, mascara and shadow running down her cheeks whorishly as she choked on cock. His hands held her hair back out the way mercifully as he started to get her into a rhythm, pulling her back just over her tongue and then pushing powerfully back into her, past her gag reflex and resistance to embed himself completely in her once more, loving the hot, wet feel of her mouth around every inch of him, the way her tongue kept lapping at his shaft as her muscles squeezed around him.