Video Blackmailing My Sister

Story Info
Obsessed with his sister and her beautiful long hair.
5.4k words
4.4
34.3k
62

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andyuk62
andyuk62
118 Followers

CHAPTER 1

For a couple of years, I have been increasingly infatuated with my sister.

At 24 and three years older than me, Elizabeth is my idea of the perfect looking woman... trim figure, petite breasts, flat stomach, gorgeous face and the most beautiful long brown hair that you have ever seen. Her smile can melt any man's heart and I would sell my soul to feel her lips on mine. It all started shortly after I turned 18 and Elizabeth first asked me to brush her hair for her. Wow, it was amazing and I loved it, the scent of the shampoo in her hair, the silky touch and the way her beautiful hair hung down her back shining in the light. And luckily for me, it became a bit of a regular thing, but it totally changed my normal brotherly feelings for her into incestuous longings. I started liking it way too much and started fantasising about her more and more.

To say that I am now infatuated with her is an understatement - I keep a picture of my sister under my bed and masturbate to her virtually every day, I never get tired of it. Sometimes, I'm so horny for her that I even masturbate two or even three times a day... god if she knew I'm not sure if she'd be horrified or flattered, but of course that's as far as it can ever go. Well, that is until the day I walked in on her by mistake.

I was 21 and about to leave to go home for the weekend from college. Elizabeth was still living with our parents, although now looking for her first apartment, having chosen to go to work rather than to continue her education.

This particular weekend, Mum and Dad were going to be away and due to be back on Sunday lunchtime, leaving Elizabeth alone in the house. I had made a last minute decision to drive the two hour journey to go home... mainly so I could 'top up' on my 'Elizabeth contact'.

I arrived home from college on the Friday evening, very excited to see my sister, although a little later than I would normally arrive home, and I noticed a different car in the drive. Elizabeth hadn't told me that she had bought a car, so I assumed she must have a visitor. I walked in the front door and dropped my bag in the hallway. I was thirsty from the two hour drive so I started going toward the kitchen to get a drink, but heard giggling upstairs. I was intrigued, so I decided to investigate.

As silently as I could, I walked up the stairs and over to Elizabeth's room. As I approached her door I heard voices, two voices, both girls. Elizabeth obviously had a friend staying over, but something didn't quite sound normal. Gently, I opened her door and boy was I surprised to see Elizabeth in bed with her girlfriend, both completely naked, Elizabeth on her back looking up at her friend who was leaning on her elbows. There was no further explanation needed, these two had been having a lovely time. Up until that point, I had managed to remain inconspicuous, but the shock of realising that Elizabeth was into girls gave me away. I have no idea what I said, but Elizabeth heard me and looked up in shock. She screamed 'Get out!!" which had the desired effect and as I shut the door my head was spinning with a thousand thoughts.

Elizabeth came bursting out of her room. "What the hell are you doing home?" She was furious. "And why did you come in my room?". All I could manage was "I'm sorry Elizabeth, I didn't know". She was wrapped in a towel, her hair hung loose and she was looking at me in a way I had not seen before, I think it was a mixture of terror, anger and vulnerability, but she was more beautiful in that moment than I had ever seen before. I wanted to walk over and wrap my arms around her... but somehow I just don't think that would have cut it!!

The next morning, I woke with an unbelievable plan in my head, a plan which if correctly executed would result in me exploiting my sister in ways I didn't dare to dream about. But I needed to prepare properly.

PREPARATION

I called out to Elizabeth and asked her to come to my room. As she walked in my door, I was nervous but tried not to let it show.

"Elizabeth, I'm sorry I came into your room and caught you with another girl. I know you don't want Mum and Dad to know, and I'm not going to tell them provided that you do one thing for me."

"Ok" she said, "Go on... what do I have to do?"

I swallowed hard... this was the point of no return. It was now or never, my one and only opportunity.

"Even though you are my sister, I have always had a crush on you Elizabeth and for years I have had a fantasy which I would like you to turn into a reality". The look on her face was one of complete astonishment and disgust.

"You mean you fancy me? That's sick... I'm your sister"

"Yes, I know... and I would have never said anything had it not been for this opportunity. And I guess I am taking advantage, but the way I look at it is this - you won't get hurt and we will both get what we want. Is that such a bad thing?"

"Well, that very much depends on what you want me to do"

"Ok, well, for years I have fantasised that you would one day seduce me. I have lived this fantasy so many times, so I want to feel what it would be like in reality. It's as simple as that, nothing more. I promise I won't touch you, or hurt you. In fact, the opposite. In this game, I will be flattered but tell you that it is wrong. But it has got to be good. It has got to feel real, like you're really into me and really want me. You have to play it like you believe it. Can you do that?"

Elizabeth stood there, thinking about it. "Ok" she said. "So this is just a role playing game?"

"Yes, but you're playing you and I'm playing me. But it has to be totally believable."

"Ok, when do we start?"

"How about 5 mins?" I said. "You go to your room and in 5 mins come to my room and try to seduce me"

"Ok" she said sheepishly.

As she left, my head was buzzing with excitement. I knew I had just a couple of minutes to make the final preparations. This was it, she had taken the bait and now I just had to make sure that it was good.

I laid on my bed and waited. Then, a knock on my door.

"Andrew? Hey bro, can I come in?" It was Elizabeth's voice in a very seductive and sexy tone? She opened the door dressed in just her dressing gown. What the fuck!!! This wasn't a good start. That's not how it would happen in real life. But I played along.

"Hi Elizabeth, yeah of course"

"Hey bro, whatya doin'?" She walked up to me and put her hand on my leg. "I've been thinking about my big sexy brother and wishing we weren't related". I looked down in horror. This was all wrong, like it was the start of a tacky porn movie. "What's going on?" I said. "Is that how you would do it for real?".

She looked confused. "But I thought...."

"No Elizabeth.. this isn't how you would do it" Her expression changed to anger. "What the fuck do you want me to do?" she said. "I thought this is what you wanted, me coming on to you. You're just a sick, twisted little pervert".

"No, no. I want it to feel real!! I mean, if it was real, you'd be shitting yourself with nerves. You wouldn't know how I would react. It would be such a taboo. You're playing it like we had the discussion earlier. I want it to be like we haven't ever talked about it. Does that make any sense?"

Elizabeth looked at me. She didn't have to say anything, her expression said it all. "Sure" she said storming out. I followed her to her room.

"Hey listen sis, I'm sorry. It's just a fantasy. Aren't you flattered that out of all the girls in the world, it's you that I fantasise about?"

Her tone changed and her mood softened. "So, you really aren't going to take advantage of me if I come on to you properly then?" she asked. "I promise that the more you come on to me, the more I will reject you and tell you this is wrong."

I could see that her mind was working overtime. "Ok, let's do it then" she said.

I went back to my room and laid on my bed.

A couple of minutes went by and then a knock on the door. "Hey Andrew, can I come in?". Elizabeth asked in a normal tone.

"Hi Elizabeth, yeah sure"

Elizabeth walked in. She had changed back into her jeans and a tee-shirt. She came in and sat on the floor. "Why are guy's such pricks?" she asked out of the blue.

Now it was my turn to be surprised. "Ermm, that's a bit of a big statement" I said. "Not all guys are pricks. What's happened?"

"Tom! One minute he says he loves me, the next minute he's really pissed off with me. I don't particularly care cos I don't really fancy him, but his mood changes really piss me off"

"Oh... I'm sorry Elizabeth" was all I could think of saying. This was a very convincing start and I didn't feel it was worth asking why she was talking about Tom when she was clearly into girls!

"Why can't guy's be more like you?" she muttered, barely audible and looking down at the floor.

"Sorry?" I said.

She looked up. "Why can't the guy's I meet be more like you? You're wonderful." She stared into my eyes and for a moment I had to remind myself that she was play acting.... but this was good!!

I was taken aback and I looked away. "Don't be silly Elizabeth, where has that come from"

"Oh... I'm fed up with the guy's I hang out with. I can't trust any of them and they just see me as a sexual object. They don't protect me like you do. They don't look out for me like you do. You are very special to me you know, and sometimes I wish you weren't my brother."

"I'm sorry sis... but you're stuck with me as a brother I'm afraid"

Elizabeth stood up and walked over to my bed where I was now sitting. She sat down and looked at me.

"Yeah, but what if you weren't, would you find me attractive?"

Now I had to remind myself that I was in an act, although at that moment, she was so convincing that I just wanted to dive on her.

"Elizabeth, you are very attractive, but you are also my sister".

She lowered her head and looked sad - she should be an actress I thought!! There was an uncomfortable silence between us as I struggled to think what any normal guy would do when faced with such a situation with his sister. Should I stand up and be angry? Or be cold and uncompassionate? Should I just laugh it off? Thoughts rushed through my head at war with my real feelings of lust and desire for her.

Then a moment of clarity... I think any normal guy would have compassion for his sister, so I moved closer to her and put my arm around her shoulder. I was just wearing a short sleeve tee-shirt, so the feel of her soft hair on my arm sent impulses rushing to my brain. This was much more difficult than I thought it would be. I could also feel my cock rapidly hardening.

"Hey Elizabeth, I haven't seen you like this before. Come on, don't be sad"

"I compare every guy to you, you know" she said turning her face to look at me. "I wish we could be together"

"Hey Elizabeth.... don't do this. I love you, but you are my sister" I removed my arm and moved a few inches away. She moved closer.

"But if you love me and find me attractive, then surely....." she looked at me intensely and moved closer to me. She moved her head towards me as if to kiss me, so I kept my promise and turned my face away. She planted a kiss on my cheek. Oh man, my cock ached!!!! She stood up and moved in front of me, I was still sat on the bed. She stepped towards me, our legs now touching. She was much better at this than I thought she would be. This felt real.

She bent down, he hair hanging in my face, caressing my cheeks, teasing me...

And then I realised what was happening.... Elizabeth was having fun!! She knew full well that I wouldn't do anything because I had given her my promise, so she was teasing me.... playing with my emotions.... with my desire. She was getting off on this crazy situation.... this was her way of dealing with it. But oh boy was she in for a surprise!!!!

She bent down further and looked me right in the eyes, pleading with me. "Please don't reject me Andrew. I've wanted you for so long. We maybe brother and sister and society says that siblings can't be together, but what does anybody know? We are still two people and if we fall in love then who are they to judge? Give me a chance... let me love you."

I sat there gobsmacked. In my wildest dreams I had not anticipated that she would play such a convincing role and boy was she going to regret it! She may have thought she was being clever now.... but this was explosive stuff and if I held it together now, then all my dreams were going to come true!

Elizabeth continued.... "Andrew, you can have me... I'm on the pill.... we can be together properly.... I will be faithful to you.... we can move away, live together, make love every night, every morning...."

This was fantastic stuff, but it was bordering on becoming a farce. I had to stop it now. I stood up and pushed her backwards and shouted "I AM YOUR BROTHER. THIS CANNOT HAPPEN"

She looked shocked, as if I had just pissed on her stage. I turned and very controlled, I said "Elizabeth, I love you, but I love you like a brother. I'd like you to leave now please"

She stood there just looking at me. She didn't know what to say. Her mouth opened... and then closed again. She turned and left.

As she closed my door, I knew I had to keep the act going a little longer, so I walked slowly back to my bed and slumped down like I had the weight of the world on my shoulders. I sat there, hunched over with my head in my hands gently shaking my head, looking like I had been hit by a bus. I counted to one hundred in my head whilst remaining in this position. At the end of the count I sat bolt upright as if an idea had suddenly come to me. I jumped to my feet and rushed to my PC. A few clicks later I sighed a massive sigh of relief.... it was over. Now, to see if my plan had worked.

A few more clicks and there it was in all it's full glory, the loaded gun.... a video of the act my sister had not realised was being recorded. A recording showing my sister coming on to me.... trying to seduce me..... telling me that we could move away and live together... that she wanted to have an incestuous union with me.... what ever would Mum and Dad say????? This was priceless!!!! KerrrrChing!!!!! BINGO!!!!

CHAPTER 2

I copied the video file to two USB sticks and uploaded it to my private icloud folder. The first USB stick I hid in my guitar case, nobody would find it there. The second USB stick was for Elizabeth.

I walked to her room, my heart pounding in my chest, and I knocked on her door. Her footsteps were quickly followed by the door opening.

"I can't believe I did that for you, you little pervert. I guess that will give you plenty of masturbation material from now on.... over me ugh!! Are we all quits now? You aren't going to go back on your deal are you?"

"No, I'm not going back on the deal Elizabeth. I promise that I will never mention your girlfriend ever again and I promise that I will not tell Mum or Dad about you being a muff monster!"

"Oh wow.... so you do keep promises then?" she said sarcastically.

"Yes I do. But.... I wonder what would happen if Mum or Dad saw this."

I handed her the USB stick and her face dropped. She knew something was wrong, but she had no idea how wrong!! I turned and walked back to my room, to wait for the explosion.

Three minutes later I heard a piercing scream, which was followed within seconds by my bedroom door being thrown open...

"You fucking evil bastard" she yelled!

"I'd prefer to say a cunning clever cunt! But then again I guess it depends on your perspective!" I sat there with a smug grin on my face.

Elizabeth must have wanted to ram her fist down my throat at that moment and in all honesty, I wouldn't have blamed her if she had. But, lust is as powerful as any drug and I was totally in lust with my sister.

Elizabeth continued to shout and scream at me, but I wasn't really listening. Actually, I knew this was going to happen, so I just let it.

After a couple of minutes, Elizabeth was quiet. She walked over to my bed and slumped down. "Why would you do this to me?" she asked quietly.

"Because Elizabeth, I knew you would never sleep with me any other way and I have got it real bad for you. I think about you all the time and have done for years. I fantasise that we are lovers. I dream of kissing you, of running my fingers through your hair and of being inside you. Oh god I dream of being inside you! And cumming inside you...!" Elizabeth winced! "Fuck, it makes me horny just to say it. I'm sorry, but I just have to have you, although I would never force myself physically on you. I know blackmail is not far off being as bad, but at least this way you have some sort of choice. What happens next is your choice.

"My choice!!" Elizabeth exclaimed! "My fucking choice?!!"

"Yes... this is your choice. You can either decide to take your chance that I might show the footage to mum and dad or.... I want you to do your little act all over again.... only this time, I'm going to respond and show you how much I lust after you... I'm going to stroke your hair and kiss you... I'm going to suck your tits... and we are going fuck.... and when I'm inside you, I'm going to remind you that we are performing incest and that you are my sister, and then I'm going to cum inside you, because I know you're on the pill. And this is going to be my wildest dream come true.

"No way... you fucking sick perverted bastard" she said. "No way... no fucking way"

"So I tell you what I want you to do now" I said. "I want you to go and have a bath, wash and blow dry your hair dead straight and gorgeous, just how I like it... put a little makeup on, some nice clothes and then come and do your thing... come and seduce me!"

"You're fucking evil, do you know that. I am NOT doing it ok... I'm not! You can go and fuck yourself!"

I kept calm and acted like I didn't care. "Ok sis, no problem" I said turning away from her. I walked over to my desk and started fiddling with a blank USB stick... the message was there.

There was silence, which lasted sometime. I stood looking at the USB stick, pretending to be interested in it, but just as the silence was becoming uncomfortable, Elizabeth spoke.

"Andrew... please?! Please don't do this... if you love me, if you really love me, don't do this".

"I do love you Elizabeth, I really do. But I am also being driven crazy wanting you. This is not an impulsive thing. In a funny way, you should be flattered at how much I want you."

Silence again.

"So what do I have to do now then?" Elizabeth asked.

"I think you know what to do. I will go downstairs and have a shower and then I'll be waiting here for you."

I turned round expecting more pleading from my sister... but instead I saw Elizabeth's back as she walked out of my door.

For the next 30 mins, I heard nothing. There was no movement, no noise, no sobbing... just silence. I was a total emotion monster... excited, nervous, apprehensive, scared and of course horny as hell. All my senses were on high alert as I listened for the slightest sound giving away her intentions. Every minute seemed like ten.

Then movement. Elizabeth was walking.... to the bathroom. My heart sped up rapidly. I listened even more intently and yes... I can hear water running. Elizabeth is running a bath!! I got an instant erection, thoughts of Elizabeth pouring through my head. I walked to my bag and pulled out my secret stash of Elizabeth pictures, my secret masturbation pictures. My favourite picture of her is so innocent... a college photo when she was about 18... her hair just long, straight and oh so silky. She has a slight smile which I have always fantasised that she was thinking of me when the photo was taken... ridiculous I know. She has hardly changed since that photo was taken. I smiled.

I put the pictures back in my bag, grabbed the towel that mum had left in my room and walked downstairs to the ground floor bathroom. It had a shower.

andyuk62
andyuk62
118 Followers
12