All Comments on 'Video Blackmailing My Sister'

by andyuk62

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall2about 1 year ago

oh my gosh this was so intense , please continue this story 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hot! I am hoping that the next installment is sizzling but this is a good start.

AndyAndrewsAndyAndrewsabout 1 year ago

The other version of this story is far better. I'd suggest put your efforts into continuing the other one, not this one.

Lust4heragainLust4heragainabout 1 year ago

This was very good, the intense and buildup of his fantasy to come true. He loved her and wanted her but I think she actually wanted him to without admitting it but that wet juicy pussy tells it all. She actually wanted him without needing to ask him because he did all the planning and her fantasy came true also. Makes my dick hard thinking about it. I want to fuck a sister too.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Lust4heragain is 100% right! I want to fuck a sister too !

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This isn't a short story. This is literature! Society may not accept it (yet) but it shows a side of human nature - the need for acceptance and love - and the need for that love from the person that knows you best... your sibling. Your writing is profoundly beautiful, tension-building and erotic.

I have the very same feelings in real life for my own sister. I am 66. She is 64. But it can never be. Reading this, I liive my dreams of being with my own sister vicariously. Thank you so very much for bringing to life a beautiful event.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous