Video Blackmailing My Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andyuk62
andyuk62
117 Followers

CHAPTER 3

I was clean and dry with fresh breath, a freshly shaved face and waiting for my fantasies to come true. Now I just had to make some last minute preparations and then sit and wait.

Five minutes later, I got Elizabeth's pictures out again. I love looking at her, even if it's just a photo. God she is so beautiful... my sister! I sometimes loose myself looking at her photo, imagining we are together, dreaming of kissing her lips and what I would do to her given the chance. I feel myself getting lost again as I.... suddenly there's a knock on the door.

"Hey Andrew, can I come in?".

I suddenly came back to reality. "Hi Elizabeth, yeah sure"

Elizabeth walked in. She was now dressed in a navy blue summer dress, her hair was soft, hanging loose over her shoulders and all the way down to her bum and more beautiful than I had ever seen it before. She was a total knockout... absolutely stunning. My cock was rock hard.

She looked at the photos in my hand... I quickly flipped them over, I don't think she saw it.

"Why are guys such pricks?" she asked following the same story as before.

I was just about to reply when Elizabeth said "Oh hell, listen Andrew, we both know why I'm here... if you want me then here I am"

Now, that wasn't what I was expecting. I stood on the spot looking at my amazingly gorgeous sister, only this time she wasn't a photo... she was here. Is this real? At that moment, I felt like I was about to become the luckiest guy ever born. I stood there, saying nothing.

"Well, what now?" she said.

"Turn round slowly, and let me look at you." I said.

As she turned round through three hundred and sixty degrees, I had to work really hard to control myself. The outline of her petite body in her summer dress with her hair hanging loose down her back, all silky and shiny was driving me mad. Thoughts of cumming inside her were flooding my head as I drank in her beauty.

As she again faced me, I slowly stepped forward, my heart was pounding. Looking at each other, I raised my hands to her face, feeling her hair on the back of my hands. I leant forward to kiss her and as my lips touched her I almost fainted. She smelt fantastic... I could smell shampoo in her hair, mint in her mouth and she had even sprayed on some perfume.

I had had so many thoughts about what I would do at this moment... take things slowly... take her clothes off... suck her tits... ask her to give me a blow job... but all I wanted to do was to make love to her and cum inside her. I was so worked up.

As I continued to kiss her, no tongue as yet, I slipped my hands round to the zip on her dress and carefully but quickly zipped it down. I was trying to get some tongue from her, but she wasn't overly responsive. So with her dress hanging on her shoulders, I put my left hand back to her face, my right hand at the back of her waist, pulling her closer and lent forward to whisper in her ear.

"Remember Elizabeth, this must feel real. I want to feel you kiss me properly, so give me some tongue."

I kept my mouth close to her ear and my hand on her face as I kissed her neck with soft gentle kisses, her soft hair against my face. Her smell engulfed me. Still kissing her neck and then her face, I gradually moved towards her mouth... closer... closer... I could now feel her breath against my cheek... closer... I was at the corner of her mouth... closer... and there they were, her lips on mine again, but this time I could already feel that she was more responsive. I opened my mouth and I was met by her tongue. Oh fuck....this was heaven!! I am getting tongue from my gorgeous sister! I savoured the moment, tasting her mouth, enjoying my first act of penetration and allowing my tongue to dance with hers. I couldn't bare it any longer, I had to get my cock inside her.

Still kissing her, I flicked her dress straps over her shoulders and her dress slid gracefully to the floor. I stepped back to look at her... wow!!! No bra, just knickers. Her breast was as perfect as I ever imagined. I let out a quiet "oh my god" and moved forward putting my left hand under her hair and behind her back and my right hand behind her legs. I carefully lifted her up. Her hair fell back. I held her, kissing her again as I turned round towards my bed. I walked over and laid her down gently.

I stood up, looking at my gorgeous sister laying on my bed in her knickers, an image I had only ever fantasised about. "I just can't wait any longer Elizabeth" I said releasing my belt and unbuttoned my jeans -- they fell to the floor. My cock was rock hard and pulsating. As I released my cock by dropping my boxers, Elizabeth removed her knickers to reveal a neatly trimmed bush. Again, perfect.

I moved towards the bed and got on next to her. I moved my lips to hers and we again kissed... a full on passionate kiss. This was SO good! With my left hand, I reached down to her vagina and moved my middle finger onto her clitoris. I was so surprised to feel that she was sopping wet... her body was betraying her. She was ready for me. She was ready for our incestuous union.

I moved on top of her, my lips now almost frantically kissing her lips. She was kissing me back. My cock was ready to burst. Elizabeth opened her legs and my body lowered into place. My hands were locked onto either side of her head... my fingers entwined in her hair, and as my hips pushed forward, I felt Elizabeth's hand on my cock... guiding it into place.

The next few seconds were a one in a lifetime moment. I pushed forward and felt my sister's vagina. I was almost there. Elizabeth's fingers were still holding me. Another little push and I felt warmth around the end of my cock. I was inside my sister. I pushed harder. Wow she is tight. I withdrew slightly, before pushing again. This time I was a bit deeper. And again... withdraw and then push. One more time... withdraw and then.... oh my god... our incestuous union was complete. I was all the way inside my sister. This was very definitely heaven.

Elizabeth had twisted her head to the right, so I buried my face in her hair and started kissing her neck. I pumped my cock into her, in and out, again planting kisses across her right cheek. But I wanted her mouth, so with my left hand I cupped her face and pulled it round so her lips met mine. She didn't resist. I slammed my mouth to hers and pounded my cock into her like it was the only thing left for me to do on earth. I kept my eyes open looking at her beauty and god is she beautiful. Her eyes were closed. I could feel my orgasm swelling as I pounded my cock into my sister. This wasn't going to last long and I didn't need it to. I had so many plans... all involving Elizabeth. So this time, I was just going to let it happen... no holding back.

It had been less than thirty seconds, but already I was nearly there. The years of fantasising about my sister were all compressed into one half a minute chunk of time. I broke our kiss and looked at Elizabeth. Her eyes were still closed. "Oh my god, we're fucking" I said. "I'm fucking my sister... I'm fucking you Elizabeth. This is incest". Hearing my words, Elizabeth opened her eyes... just at the very moment that I exploded into her... wave after wave of the most intense orgasm ever. This was beyond heaven. This was better than any drug. This was the absolute height of pleasure and it didn't get any better than this.

I continued to ejaculate into my sister for well over fifteen seconds. God knows how much semen I emptied into her, but each time the thought of me cumming into her crossed my mind, my orgasm got more intense again. It was self perpetuating.

I collapsed on top of her, my face buried into her hair, once again drowning in her smell. Elizabeth lay there, respecting my pleasure. Still my cock twitched and pulsed, sending the last few drops of semen deep into my sister. I was starting to come down from my high... and it was a long way to come down.

"I don't think it will ever get any better than that for me Elizabeth. I know you're pissed with me, but you have just given me the highest high I will ever experience, and for that, I thank you". I turned to look at her. She was already looking at me... but she turned away as soon as I looked at her. I wonder what was going through her head.

I reached my hand to her head and started stroking her hair. What amazing beauty. She is totally overwhelming to my senses. I was less than a minute past the most intense orgasm ever... and I was already thinking about making love to her again. What was this spell my sister had on me?

andyuk62
andyuk62
117 Followers
12