Video Booth Beginnings

Story Info
The 'stranger' in the booth sucking me was someone familiar.
6.7k words
4.55
24.8k
63

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/07/2023
Created 06/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yes, yes, full of cliché's and not so original but I hope you enjoy it. No male on male, few brief descriptions of anal/pegging but that's it. Hope you enjoy!

I'd always wait a while for the adult bookstore to be empty, I knew the times when there wouldn't be as many people and I was never wrong. I paid at the counter, keeping my eyes low as usual and made my way to the video booth. It was a Wednesday so my routine had me start the video, watch a little as my cock hardened then when she opened the shutter I'd put my cock through and close my eyes to enjoy the most wonderful blow job. I'd been going there for months, found it by chance when I was looking for a new place to buy adult videos and toys. Yes, I know I could get porn and toys on the internet but that is what started my troubles to begin with.

* * * *

"Have you at least cleaned your fucking room, Alex, I only told you three times already," yelled Mom.

"Yes, Mom, I didn't have much laying around," I replied.

"I'm still finding shit you didn't keep clean you know, I bust my ass, keep this place amazing when I'm working and the thanks I get is you just leaving dishes in the sink for me to clean when I finally get home from my second job. I was gone six months and you're still fucking lazy, Alex."

"I... I..."

"What, going to say something smart again?"

"No, Mom, I said I'm sorry, it won't happen again."

"Get me another drink then get out of my sight."

I was 22, living at home because I had no other choice. I got kicked out of college when my Mom tried to fight the dean for me getting a bad grade. The truth of it was I hated it, didn't fit in with the other kids and had a hard time making friends. I worked shitty jobs and thought maybe the military would take me but nope, they labeled me as 'unfit for duty' when they found drugs in my system. Another wonderful gift from my Mom who put it 'it was just a little cocaine, you'd have sucked at being a fucking soldier anyways' when she admitted to spiking my coffee that morning. I know what you're thinking, pathetic little loser living at home with mommy but I was never paid enough to move out on my own and felt a small pang of guilt about how my mom was. My scars kept me pretty alone too, my self-esteem was pretty bad and I used them as a crutch to never want more for myself. Oh yea, those were caused by Mom too.

"Clara, mind your fucking business, if I want to yell at my own son I'll do so," said Mom, angrily.

"In public though, Mom? It's bad enough you're always on his ass at home but he can't bring your purse that you're too fucking drunk to remember without you calling him a fucking fag and all the other shit. It's no wonder he can't even look me in the eye when I ask how he is but now I remember, he stuck by you and this is how you treat him," replied my older sister, Clara.

"Oh the names are justified, did he tell you I caught him jerking off to gay porn with a dildo up his ass? Maybe he'll find a nice sugar daddy to go and suck off like his prick of a father. Or maybe he'll be a boy whore and match his cunt sister."

Clara was already angry; she'd driven me to the bar where mom couldn't pay her tab as she'd left her purse at home again but followed me in when I sat in the car shaking before I could move. When she called her a cunt, Clara punched her in the face, splitting her lip. Mom was drunk and probably high, she lunged at Clara and they got into a pretty nasty fight. When I tried to split them up I instead got caught up in the hair and clothes pulling and all 3 of us went through the fancy glass doors of the otherwise average looking bar. Mom got a few cuts on her arms but Clara and I got our faces cut up pretty badly by the way we landed in a heap under mom. She was still hitting Clara and the horrified onlookers wanted nothing to do with breaking it up with all the blood everywhere.

I finally got Mom off her but Mom wasn't done, when the Police and medics arrived, she punched a Police officer and bit one of the medics. They didn't press charges on Clara and I but Mom was put in the county jail for 6 months. Clara and I looked after each other while she was gone, neither of us having the money or insurance for plastic surgery, we just helped each other heal in silence. A few days before Mom was to be released, Clara moved back out though, went to live with a friend and I didn't really see much of her. A year later and off her probation, Mom was drinking again and I became the target of her scorn when I was home so I tried not to be home as much as I could. Mom wasn't always that way and I hoped that someday she'd go back to being the sweet, caring woman she was before Dad had left her for another man.

The pain in my life didn't exist in the booth though, every week I'd pay for my video time and be sucked to a wonderfully satisfying climax into the mouth of a talented woman and my troubles couldn't touch me for a good few hours. That time was no different, she seemed to be teasing me a little at first but soon had me breathing heavily as she took me into her throat then circled the tip with her tongue before working my cock like she knew how. She had a one-way text thing to message with, always told me how she loved my beautiful cock and enjoyed sucking me. I didn't take it seriously, just flattery to get more of a tip from me (yes it worked) but when I was spent and slowly pulling my shorts and pants up, a small business card was held through the hole. Her text thing said 'scan it, follow the instructions, no scam' and her shutter closed when I'd taken the card. I looked at it and put it in my pocket then made my way to my car. I waited until I got home before I scanned the card, it took me to a webpage.

'If you have this card, you have been chosen by one of my subs to visit her at my party next month. There she will be tied up and placed for her to be used by as many men as I allow. Call the number below to be tested, I want her filled with cum and you better be clean.'

It had more instructions, I wrote down what I needed and tested the webpage's "This page will display one time only" statement and got only an error when I tried to scan the QR code again. I tore up the card as instructed and set about doing what I was meant to so I could fuck some random woman. The testing was painless, the doctor checked me over, took blood and urine samples and called me later that afternoon to tell me I'd been approved.

The day of the party finally arrived. I drove to the venue, a place I'd heard used to be a nice hotel just outside of town. As per my instructions I was to keep hydrated, not allowed to jerk off for at least 4 days prior and was to be meticulously clean. I was greeted at the door by a woman in a latex bodysuit and wearing a mask on her face. She led me to a locker room, told me to strip and handed me a mask of my own, it was one of those masquerade things that didn't really hide much of my face but I played along. When I'd stripped I stood naked and waited nervously. A tall, stunning woman in white lingerie came into the room, she smiled at me and looked me up and down.

"Mmm, good, I can see why she chose you, your cock is very nice. I'm Genevieve but you can address me as Mistress. I don't expect you to become my submissive or anything. The girls inside are all naked and in various positions to be taken. You will treat the girls with the utmost respect, you are here to fuck them, not abuse them. I have mentors with each girl for their safety, if she gives you instruction, you Will follow it. If you don't or are otherwise rude or disrespectful, I have 3 men just as big as Connor here who will escort you from my building in an unpleasant way. I've been told I shouldn't worry about that with you based on how you treat her in the booth but I'm telling all the men who come through here the same thing. I have pills to help keep you hard, you can rest if you need to but I want you to fuck at least 4 times, more if you can. Each girl has picked a prime, you will go to area 3 first but after each girl has had their prime you may fuck whoever you want. Do you have any questions, you can look at them if you like, I appreciate you trying to keep eye contact," she said.

She had beautiful breasts, the white lace did nothing to hide her perfect nipples either.

"I, sorry, you're just very beautiful is all, I don't have any questions Mistress," I stammered. She laughed.

"Honey, I wouldn't be wearing this if I didn't want eyes on me, thank you for the compliment. You're a lucky man though, three is very sexy, I know you'll enjoy her," she replied.

"I don't have any questions, Mistress."

"Good. We're waiting on 2 more then we'll start. I'll send my fluffer in, you won't be getting any other foreplay and it's not needed with the subs, they'll be wet, if she's open, enjoy yourself."

I was already semi hard just by gazing at Mistress but the girl that came to me was hot too and just looking at her would have got me going. She said a quick 'hi' then got on her knees to suck me. She was great with her tongue and had me hard in no time, she stopped when her smartwatch buzzed then stood up and led me into the main area. The room was dimly lit but I could see 6 women in little alcoves set into the room in a semicircle. Each had a number above it and had a bed or bench with the women tied up and a chair beside each where another woman sat waiting. I was led to my number and looked on the bed to see a very sexy ass pointing at me and her shaved pussy glistening with juices in the dim light. I couldn't take my eyes off her pussy, it was beautiful.

"You can stare at her pussy later, she's here to be fucked. I got her nice and wet for you handsome, give her what she needs," said the mentor woman.

I didn't reply, I bit my lip to make sure (again) that I wasn't dreaming from falling asleep watching porn then got onto the firm bed behind the girl. I pushed into her slowly, coating my cock with her juices then held onto her ass as I began to thrust. I looked up her body, could just see side view of a great pair of breasts and smiled, she was wearing a ball gag but was already starting to moan in pleasure. Her eyes were closed at first but she had a small mirror in front of her so she could watch, her eyes widened when our eyes met and I froze mid-thrust. I didn't know what to do. I was 40% sure with her eyes but when she turned her head and I saw the scar running down the side of her face, the same one I'd gently rubbed lotion and cream into for 5 months, I knew it was Clara.

"Hun, I don't care if she's your boss or your next-door neighbor. In here she's just a woman you're fucking. Keep going or get dressed and leave," said the mentor.

I did as I was told and started thrusting again but I never took my eyes away from Clara's. It took me a second to realize too, she'd been in the booth the whole time I'd been going to the store. My own sister had been sucking my cock and swallowing my cum for over six months and it led to me being deep inside her. I lasted way longer than I would have, her pussy was tight and felt like it was gripping my cock with every thrust. Clara was moaning in pleasure and I felt her cum a couple of times before I was finally close, I pushed into her hard then erupted, spraying 5 days' worth of unspent cum deep into her pussy. I stayed inside her until my cock softened then slowly pulled out, watching as my cum spilled out of her then finally got off the bed. No sooner had I got up, a woman I didn't even see until then, got behind Clara and began to lick my cum from her pussy. Watching that would have gotten me hard again but my 'fluffer' knelt in front of me, cleaned my cock with her tongue then sucked me back to hardness again. The whole time, Clara never took her eyes off me.

"I highly recommend number 5 next, her guy had a little dick and couldn't keep it up so she needs a good fuck," said the fluffer.

"Thank you," I replied.

I walked over to number 5 and that woman was on her back, her arms and legs tied to the bed frame with her legs wide open. She too wore a ball gag but she still managed to smile when I climbed on top of her. She was mostly shaven, she had a little landing strip of hair above her pussy but otherwise bald. Her dark hair was in pigtails and she was quite pretty, she had beautiful, pert breasts which her mentor said she loved having them played with. I pushed my cock into her and groaned, she too was tight and felt really good. I leaned down as I fucked her and sucked her nipples in turn then fondled them as I pushed into her. She was moaning in pleasure through her gag and was really enjoying herself. When I was slamming into her pretty hard, she knocked the bed frame three times and the mentor stopped me. I thought I'd done something wrong but the woman was having trouble breathing through her gag. The mentor told me to stay put, I was deep inside the woman but she took her gag off.

"Sorry, Ma'am, my nose got blocked and I couldn't breathe, can I keep it off?" said the woman.

"Yes but you know the rules," replied her mentor.

"Yes Ma'am."

"She's not allowed to talk to you, moans of pleasure only," said the mentor, seeing the puzzled look on my face.

The woman looked at me and mouthed 'fuck me hard' when the mentor turned to put the ball gag down and I began to thrust again, building up my pace until I was slamming my cock into her. The woman climaxed a couple of times, I was soaked in sweat by the time I finally came again but I still roared in pleasure as I sprayed my second load of the night into the stranger. I caught my breath almost laying on the woman, she whispered 'thank you' into my ear before I got up. Like Clara, a woman got between her legs and licked her clean while I sat and rested. My fluffer came to me with a damp cloth and a bottle of water, she cleaned me off as I drank then led me by the hand to a shower. She quickly washed me with a soapy cloth then dried me, I'd never felt so pampered, then led me back to the room again.

"Think you can get it up again without a pill or do you want one?" she said.

"I think your tongue could get me hard without it," I said with a smile.

"Ha, appreciate the flattery but you don't get to fuck me, sweetie."

"Oh, I wasn't, I.."

"I'm kidding, relax. 3 really liked you, Mistress asked if she enjoyed her prime and she said 'very much so'. You can take her again if you want, I would, she's fucking gorgeous."

Thinking about fucking my older sister again, not by chance but by choice, should have felt wrong but it didn't, it got me hard. My fluffer gave my cock a little stroke, grinned then let me walk over to Clara again.

"Oh good, she enjoyed you before, the other guy came too quick but I expect you'll last even longer this time," said her mentor.

"I hope so," I replied, looking into Clara's eyes in her mirror.

"Her gag is off but she isn't to be chatting with you, enjoy!"

I got up behind her and pushed into her again, her pussy felt amazing and I groaned when I had every inch inside her. I held onto her slim waist and when she whispered 'harder' I did as she asked and soon our bodies were slapping together as I slammed into her. Clara came pretty hard, she was almost screaming in pleasure and I made it a few more thrusts before I groaned and sprayed what I'm sure was just plain fluid by then, as deep as I could inside her. When I was spent, I pulled out of her slowly as I caught my breath. The same woman from before licked my cum from Clara as I sat resting.

"Ma'am, please ask Mistress if I can claim exclusive if he agrees," Clara said to her mentor.

"He'll be given a pill," she replied.

"I know."

"So, number 3 has asked for permission to only have you for the rest of the night. You can say no but if you agree, you'll need to take one of our stay-hard pills that last at least 2 hours, cum or not," the mentor said to me.

"Uh, sure, I'd like that a lot," I replied, looking at Clara.

"Okay, I'll be right back."

Mistress came over and leaned down to talk to Clara, she smiled at me when she stood up.

"Untie her and give them a room. I still want you with her, same rules but she really likes him and wants to ride him. As for you, I hope you enjoy, this is a huge honor I don't always grant but she's one of my favorites and I know she'll thank me for this," said Mistress then she walked away.

My fluffer gave me a bottle of water and a small pill then sucked me until I was hard again. Usually being hard so many times I'd be a little sore but I put it down to my 'magic pill' and just smiled. They'd un-tied Clara too, I got to see her fully naked for the first time and I was in awe. Her breasts, usually hidden from me in baggy shirts, were large and firm and she was perfect to me. She smiled at me then we were both led to a small room that was just as dimly lit and had a bed and a few chairs. Clara kissed me softly on the lips then sat me in a chair then straddled me, taking my cock deep inside her. She gasped then began to ride me slowly, staring into each other's eyes as she fucked me. She fed me her nipples to suck, she kissed me and softly moaned as we enjoyed each other. When she built up her pace, she put her face next to mine.

"I love you, Alex, I'm so fucking happy that you're here," she whispered then kissed me again.

Clara came pretty hard but despite it feeling wonderful, I wasn't sure I could cum again. I went to tell her so but she whispered "it's okay" then climbed off me. She took me over to the bed and had me get on my back then mounted me again and just looked down at me with a soft smile on her face as she slowly took me in and out of her.

"Kelly, do you want to sit on his face?" said Clara, looking at me.

"No she doesn't but I think I will," said Mistress, I hadn't heard the door open.

Clara stopped riding and her face was like a deer in headlights.

"Don't stop my love, you're not in trouble. We'll talk when this young man has made me cum," continued Mistress. The mentor girl left.

Clara started riding me again, Mistress stepped out of her panties and got on the bed, straddled my head then lowered her pussy to my mouth. I loved eating pussy. The one girlfriend I'd had loved me eating her and taught me how to please. I explored and licked her pussy, sliding my tongue over her labia and tasting her juices when they started to flow. When she started to moan I paid more attention to her hardening clit and circled and rasped it with my tongue. I could just hear her moaning in pleasure but when she climaxed, she yelled out "Oh Fuck YES!!!" and held my head in place as she shuddered and filled my mouth with her cream. She climbed off me when I was struggling to breathe and sat on a chair beside the bed as she caught her breath.

"Shower and bring him with you to my hot tub when you're done, Clara. Thank you young man, I enjoyed that," said Mistress then she got up and left.

Clara was still riding me slowly but she stopped with me deep inside her and leaned forward to kiss me.

"She does taste good, doesn't she?" said Clara with a smile.

"You've had her before?" I asked.

"Yes, many times."

"Cool."

"I don't think I can cum again little brother, want to come and gaze at her amazing tits in her hot tub with me?"

"As long as I get to gaze at yours too, they are beautiful."

"Thank you. Are you okay with all this?"

"I love you, Clara, I couldn't be happier to be where I am with you."

"Well my pussy is getting tender, come shower with me."

Clara and I showered together then we took the penthouse elevator to join Mistress. Clara led me by the hand and after asking for permission, had me help her into the tub. She sat me next to her and held onto my hand.

"Thank you for inviting us, Mistress, I love getting to see you naked," said Clara with a smile.

12