Video Booth Beginnings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is my pleasure. I am very curious about you two though, you're not random strangers are you?" She asked.

"Until he was already inside me and could see my face, we were but um, he's my brother, Mistress."

"Oh my. And you're okay with all this young man?"

"Clara has been the only thing in my life that hasn't caused me pain. I won't lie, before today I'd never thought of her in a sexual way but she's beautiful, sexy and to not want this would make me a crazy person," I said, looking at Clara. She had tears welling up in her eyes.

"It makes sense now, I hadn't noticed the scar on your face before, Alex. Clara told me what happened to her," said Mistress.

"Our Mom used to be very different, I keep hoping that woman will come back," I said.

"But she won't my love, not while she's still drinking. Is she still berating you all the time too?" asked Clara. I could only nod my head.

Clara held me close to her, I was almost in tears thinking about how miserable I was at home. I tried to get up and leave but Mistress stopped me.

"Where are you going?" she said.

"I.... I'm sorry, you must think I'm pathetic," I stammered.

"I'm going to tell you both something, Miss Clara, this will not be repeated outside this room understood? I was married to a man who not only beat me but would mentally abuse me. He'd never leave marks, didn't want to show bruises on his trophy wife but it took a lot. I was close to just taking the entire box of my anti-depressants, washing them down with a bottle of vodka and going to sleep to never wake up. I went to the store to buy vodka when a young woman, really beautiful lady, inside and out, looked at me and froze. When she tried to talk she could barely get the words out but she told me I was the most beautiful woman she'd ever seen but she could also see the pain in my eyes. She took my basket from me, put it on the shelf and took me for coffee, we sat talking for 3 hours and I cried my eyes out on her shoulder. She'd been through the same, knew what I was planning and couldn't walk away without trying to stop me. This isn't a 'remember how hot Mistress is' story. I divorced the prick, took him for everything thanks to the video evidence Maya helped me get and I bought this place. It still needs work but I host parties like the one today and other things that make money. I found Clara when she was in the dark, she could barely look at me but she is so beautiful and has such a wonderful heart. What I'm getting at, Mr Alex, is that you are going to be fine."

I looked up at her and she was smiling at me, Clara was smiling too and it was like a giant boulder was taken from me.

"Oh! Mistress, I have an idea," said Clara.

Clara whispered something in Mistress' ear, she grinned then kissed Clara on the lips.

"You can tell him, I love it," said Mistress.

"My love, as you may know, my life revolves heavily around sex now. I'm good at it, I can please women and men really well but one thing I do here, to pay for my room I guess, is my personal place website. I upload mostly solo videos, sometimes with a girl but I'm 'the masked vixen' and I'm pretty popular. How would you like to be the new male star of the show? You can wear a mask like mine, we'd get paid to be with each other and we could be together. With permission, you can come and live with me too, I hate that you are stuck with her and I know I can make you happy here," said an excited Clara.

"You have my blessing, especially if I can sit on that tongue again," said Mistress.

"I'm not really into this whole sub thing though," I replied. Mistress laughed.

"Oh honey, I only accept women subs and they have to earn that right. Clara is submissive to me and so are a couple of other girls but I'm mostly just Kendra. Respect is everything here though, I think you caught on to that very well but treat me right and I'll do the same for you. You two can work out the details, if he'd rather have his own room that'd be fine too," said Kendra.

"Oh no way, Lisa would try and claim him," said Clara with a laugh.

"Well I'm getting a little wrinkled, welcome to our home, Alex, it has been very nice meeting you," said Kendra. She kissed me on the lips then got out, put on a robe and went to her bedroom.

"Come, I'll show you our room, we can get a good sleep together then wake up to make love and just talk. You can decide later but I want you to see," said Clara, pulling me by my hand.

"She called herself Mistress Genevieve when she greeted me, I'm confused," I said.

"That name is for strangers my love, you're not a stranger anymore."

That night I slept really hard, I was dreaming about sex too but as I woke I realized it was because Clara was sucking my cock.

"That feels really good," I said quietly.

"Well, I'd like my morning fill, cum for me and I'll make us coffee," she said then continued sucking me.

I laid back and closed my eyes, Clara was amazing with her mouth and it wasn't long before I groaned in pleasure then exploded my seed down her throat. She grinned at me when she was done then got up and turned on her coffee machine then came back to snuggle with me.

"You're really good at that," I said as she held me.

"Well, you gave me plenty of practice. I loved seeing your cock coming through that hole, when I learned your pattern, I'd only work that shift," she replied.

"Work? You got paid for that?"

"Kinda, it was a task from Kendra but we got a small commission from the video rentals and I got to keep my tips. You helped me pay for a beautiful lingerie set that I'll wear for you later."

"That's so cool. I'm still getting my head round all this, it's almost like a dream I'm going to wake up to Mom yelling at me."

"Mom needs therapy and time to heal on her own. She was blowing up your phone last night but I turned it off. I texted 'I am fine' before I did though. I still go to my therapist, I was going before I got this fucking scar but Kendra helps me ignore that, she has given me so much self confidence."

"I know it's not her fault but I do still love her, Dad leaving the way he did really messed her up."

"Well he was a prick about it too, I tried to contact him but he told me he let go of his old life and had no time for us either."

"Wow."

"Well, let's finish these coffee's then go down for breakfast. I'd make love to you but I'm a little tender after last night, maybe if you're good I'll let you fuck my ass."

"I've never done that before."

"You had a toy in yourself though right?"

"Yea, my ex used to finger me there while she sucked me and it felt great."

"Well, I'm not doing that. Come, get your clothes on, I'm hungry."

We got maybe halfway to the elevator when another girl came out of her room. She was wearing a really nice lingerie set, I couldn't help looking.

"Hey Clara, you kept your prime from yesterday?" said the woman with a smile, looking at me.

"Long story but kinda, you filming today?" replied Clara.

"Just pictures, I'm a little sore from yesterday."

"Oh, me too, I'll be out for a few days while I get this man settled in with me."

We sat and had breakfast, it was buffet style and was pretty good. Clara told me all meals were pretty much the same way but it was way better than the food I cooked myself. She told me about the logistics of the place too, Kendra's philosophy was work or pay rent which was pretty fair.

"So, what else do you want to know?" asked Clara after she'd explained everything.

"Well, where do I fit in?" I replied.

"I wasn't kidding about you making content with me. I mean, we're going to fuck anyways right, might as well get paid for something we're both enjoying. I may loan you out to other girls too, we get a share of any profits from those but you have a nice dick and I already know you're kinky so the sky's the limit!"

"What if I just want you?"

"Then you'll be disappointed my love. I'm your older sister, I will be loyal to you but you don't belong to me. If true love comes along for you, I will not stand in her way but while this personal page bubble is still alive, we're going to make as much as we can to get us both into a better life then we'll see where else life takes us."

"I think I should at least tell Mom I'm leaving rather than just go, I can't just do the same as Dad."

"That means you've decided already? I can't be there when you do it though, she still fucking hates me."

"Well, how could I not want this? Just being with you will be worth it."

"That makes me very happy you know."

"Well good. Shower with me and I'll get it over with. Hopefully I can get her before she starts drinking."

Our shower turned into sex, I didn't complain but after we dried off and we got dressed, Clara just held me.

"Good luck, I'll be here waiting when you get back, just grab what you need, chargers and stuff. I'll buy you some new clothes."

"I love you Clara."

"I know little brother."

My heart was pounding when I walked in the front door. Mom had a worried look on her face but thankfully she looked sober.

"Where have you been, I've been so worried about you!" she said, pulling me to her.

"I'm fine," I replied.

"Your face doesn't say that, you look all worried." she said with a smile.

"I'm moving out."

"Oh. I guess this is the thanks I get."

"What? You do nothing but drink then yell and scream at me when you're hungover or drunk again. I can't take it anymore."

"Where are you going? I know you can't afford a place on your own, you can barely keep gas in your car."

"Clara is going to help me."

"Oh, I see. That girl isn't normal, Marcus."

"I'm not normal either, Mom. I have to go, sell this place, go to rehab or something but this house has so many bad memories for us all."

"Do you know why Clara and I fight so much?"

"No and I don't care. I love you, Mom but the woman you've become since Dad left is not someone I want to be around anymore."

I grabbed as much as I could fit into my suitcase from my room then headed to the door, Mom was standing there waiting.

"I won't try and stop you. I know you've made up your mind but ask her why I'm upset with her, ask her what she did," she said to me.

"Get some help, Mom, I can't see you again until you do," I replied then walked away.

When I got back to our room, Clara practically pounced on me. She put my suitcase beside her dresser then kissed me passionately. When she stopped she looked at my face.

"You okay? You look a little apprehensive my love," she said to me.

"I'm okay, just something Mom said," I replied.

"Oh, did she yell at you?"

"No, she was actually sober but I can't put it out of my mind."

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"It's about you."

"What did she tell you?"

"She just said 'ask her what she did'. Is it something bad?"

"You know I love you, more than I really should and in our own special way. Come sit with me, I'll tell you, I was going to anyways."

She led me by the hand and sat me down with her on the couch.

"So, right before Dad left, maybe a month or so, you were away at that training camp thing. I had already made my mind up that I wanted to fuck you so bad, I know I'm just wired different. Anyways, I overheard Mom and Dad fighting, she said something about him not fucking her in over a year and I thought, maybe I could fill a void for him. I tried to seduce him, after a lot of effort he confessed that he thought he was gay. I probably should have walked away but my almost nympho mind wanted more so after some more coaxing he finally agreed to let me fuck him with my strap on. I dressed sexy as fuck, hoping to maybe get some from him but he only got hard when I put the toy in him. Long story short, Mom walked in right as I'm making him cum, my strap on still deep in his ass. Understandably, she went fucking nuts, that's when Dad told Mom he's gay and while they were fighting I left the room. Since then, Mom hasn't exactly forgiven me and refuses to believe that I didn't 'turn him gay' like she thinks," said Clara.

"Oh. I uh, I'm not taking any strap on or anything from you. I bought myself a prostate vibrator toy, I read that it feels great so I wanted to try it. First time I did though, Mom walked in on me," I replied.

"You'd think she'd fucking learn to knock after what she caught with me right?" We both laughed.

"After that I couldn't buy a thing, she'd open all my packages, go through all my stuff when I wasn't there. It's why I started visiting the book store."

"Well, little brother, it brought you to me before I had to come and get you. I swear I was going to tell you, I'm sorry it had to be forced."

"I'm not upset about it, just a little frazzled from seeing her is all."

"Well, I can tell even these amazing tits wouldn't get you in the mood to pound me nice and hard like I want, how about we relax together in the tub and just cuddle."

As the weeks went on, Clara and I couldn't get enough of each other. We made so much content for her page we were able to take lots of time off and just relax as her queue ran. She liked to keep things exciting though so we would add a new video amongst the ones we had waiting. One night we were sitting in the bar having a quiet drink and chatting.

"I'm almost thankful I have tomorrow with Mistress, be nice to spend a day eating pussy," said Clara.

"Getting bored of me already?" I replied with a grin.

"I've just spent the entire day fucking your brains out, what do you think?"

"I think I've never been happier my love."

"Well good. Maybe if you're nice I'll send Melissa to keep you company, record some new content."

"Is she that little redhead you were talking to yesterday?"

"Yes."

"Oh, she's stunning."

"I know, she's really nice too, so much fun in bed."

"You know I'd be happy if I only ever had you, right?"

"Yes and you know the answer to that. If I send Melissa to you, I expect her worn out."

"I'm sure I'll manage."

My life with Clara goes on, I'd love to tell you we both found love or used our money to fix our scars but when you don't see them and are only looking at each other, time and happiness just takes you along for the ride...

12