All Comments on 'Video Call Controller'

by Nefarium

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Off the boil?

I loved this up to the end. Not the conclusion i wanted.

Unless of course chapter 2 has them meeting again but this time we find out she really did it to herself, a real predicament and risk junkie.

Akirababe87Akirababe87over 3 years ago

Amazing. Another crazy sex contraption with another really well built up story, yet still basically a quickie. I love these stories more than any other on here. They're all very unique and the controls being put in the hands of unsuspecting partners really adds an extra layer to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

magically delicious. more please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent predicament bondage story! Really enjoyed reading this. It lacks a little bit on the realism side of things but that doesn’t detract much from the story.

Thanks for sharing.

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, not quite the ending that I was anticipating. I was kind of hoping that they would be able to continue with the bondage contraption thing over video. What a concept. Being trapped in that chair and having someone else be able to control what happens to your body while over video was very imaginative and unique. There have been a few other stories along the same line but not so creative. How did she get into that chair in the first place? The ending was a bit short and jumped around a bit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNefarium@Nefarium
With untold influence and ingenuity, nothing is beyond the grasp of Nefarium, enacting their own cruel brand of creativity on devious predicaments on the unwilling for the viewing pleasure of their exclusive members. Even if the victims reported what happened, would anyone bel...