All Comments on 'Video Shoot'

by L8ly75

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Work on the dialogue

You can't tell who's talking to who half the time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lame and juvenile: "Oh, my goodness. What is my wife doing with that guy's cock in her mouth?"

You wold have to be about 12 years old to find this arousing or exciting. It was embarrassing and stupid. Have you ever had sex? I mean with another person, of the opposite sex?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
bad, stupid, non erotic, waste of time.

Don't quit your job at McDonalds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good

No matter the story in this section always the naysayers hate it.

Good story and thanks for writing..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good?

What about this juvenile badly written story is good, stupid cardboard people are not erotic, interesting or belivable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
re: good

Even more "and no matter what", there's usually some bozo who can't stand it when there are people who dare to have a different opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good have been better written

Could have been written better but don't be discouraged. Try and find someone to edit for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Too many haters!

Read somewhere else, or better yet, submit one of your own. Then we'll critique as harshly as you do!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Dry

Add some meat to those bones!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good job

Story line works and the sex is good. Too many negative comments for what is an enjoyable little story. Keep going

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wrong category

1*

mitchawamitchawaover 8 years ago
Two Loving Wives.

I don't allow grammatical errors to cloud my judgement of a stories content. While the plot is common, the twist of the photographer and his wife joining into the action was an interesting addition. The sex scene was okay and June's actions were unexpected by her husband, and would/should have added to the heat of the story.

Literotica has lots of volunteer editors you can make use of. Notice, I'm not anon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userL8ly75@L8ly75
I screwed up the first submission. I will try to do better next time. I am submitting some only recently completed storied. I don't want to be guilty of "Finish the damned story".

story TAGS