Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
SamuelxSamuelxabout 3 years ago
Lotus Lain Is A Goddess !

Lotus Lain, you are beautiful and smart. I am definitely a fan ! Thanks for liking us bi guys by the way. A lot of female stars of heterosexual porn hate us but you're more progressive than that. Kudos for being open-minded.

- Samuelx.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Super hot story!

I don't know what was better your details of the the 3 some or how super cute/hot you looked telling the story. You had me at, "I'm pervy"

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
that was hot lotus

Hi:Lotus that was fucking hot, i did a redhead and a blonde. Carlos Ramirez Lima Peru

citocromooxidasa1@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
awesome

Best first time story .. tempting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Threesome Story

Lotus, you really how to tell a story well. I feel the hot erotic action from beginning to end. You turned on totally from your girl-on-girl action to the actual threesome occurred.

Kudos!!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 7 years ago
Reminds me of Diane , a itty, bitty Caramel girl I had ill concealed crush on

We worked at restaurant together. Diane wasn't into dudes unfortunately despite outer uber-feminine appearance. She had butch looking gf who had nice body , but dressed like construction worker and had serious butterface. Diane also sold some pot , not a lot, just enough so she and Kim partied for free. I went to her place and bought some weed and couple tabs of acid.

Kim batted from both sides of plate . Didn't know this till she got me high and then we made out very intensely. Never went all the way , we were both fearful of tiny little Diane's wrath. Never followed up . Kim was very sweet but not my type with a clear head. Would have loved a threesome , but Diane was hard core lez. Not in the cards.

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 7 years ago
this was ok

not really into 3 ways, but she does have a nice tat on her arm

chop2005chop2005over 7 years ago

Man that's pretty hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
photos?

Why no photos?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So Hot.

Hot story. Even hotter because Lotus is so pretty and sexy and sweet. Very nice.

Mark51653Mark51653over 7 years ago
Best one yet

Didnt care for the first two, but loved this one. Too bad Nancy could not have been there too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous