Video Trends

Story Info
Sister can't stop watching viral video.
2.2k words
4.28
17.2k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's wrong with you?" he asked his sister as she sat on the sofa with a flushed look on her face. "You look like you just got locked out of the house in your underwear."

"Have you seen this video?" she gestured to the phone her eyes were locked onto.

"Which one?" he leaned over.

She flashed him the phone quickly, then explained, "This guy says he kissed his sister."

"It's probably fake. Paid actors," he said without seeing it.

"I don't know. Why don't you watch it once and form an actual opinion," she chided.

She restarted the video for him on her phone as he sat down next to her on the sofa. He remained quiet for a moment before weighing in, "That wasn't just one kiss."

"I know, it was like a dozen!" she exclaimed.

"Yeah, and they seemed to enjoy it, too," was his muted response.

She nodded and absently began rubbing the top of her thighs, from her hips to her knees and back a few times without realizing it.

"Are you cold? It's like 80 degrees outside," he laughed nervously.

"I know, but the air's on in here."

"You want me to go get you a blanket?"

"No, it's okay. I'm just thinking."

"About what?"

She didn't really want to tell him. They had grown up together, but didn't have the same parents. Then again, maybe that made things okay. But she still couldn't get up the nerve. She avoided looking at him as she spoke. "I don't know. It's probably wrong to say."

"Okay, guess I'll go start getting dinner ready. Remember, Mom and Dad said they wouldn't be home until late. They have that banquet."

"You mean your mom and my dad," she teased mirthfully.

"Yeah, I guess technically. Anything in particular you're craving?" he asked as he got up from the sofa.

"If they stayed out like this every night, we could probably make our own video," she finally blurted out, laughing heartily.

"Sis, you're weird. Let me go make dinner."

She watched as he made his way off to the kitchen, then turned back to her phone. She played the video a few more times, trying to puzzle out the meaning alongside her own rising feelings. She hadn't had any boyfriends yet, even though she was 18, and what they were doing just seemed so safe. Especially if they were home alone and didn't get caught. That made it dangerous too, and her curiosity dangled between those conflicting precipices. She could smell dinner start to permeate through the rooms of the house, but let him continue alone since it would be her turn tomorrow. She tugged on her jeans instead, unsure of what to do with intrusive thoughts. She was nearly immobilized from a combination of fear and uncertainty, yet her hands pulled the fabric of her pants with an unmatched intensity.

Until he called her. "Sis, time for dinner!"

She smoothed out her jeans and made her way to the kitchen, where a plate was already waiting for her. Feeling somewhat guilty, she tried to help with a few minor things until he fixed his own plate and sat them both at the table, where they were seated, just the two of them.

"It's so weird without Mom and Dad here," she said through bites of their meal.

"I think they'll probably still be a couple hours longer. Are you doing okay? You seem a little bit shaken."

"Not stirred?" she asked as she laughed heartily at her own reference.

"Well I guess you're still in the mood for jokes. Just so you know, you can talk to me about anything. Like if Mom and Dad aren't home."

She looked up from her plate with her fork in her hand. "Anything?" she repeated. "Because there is something I wanted to ask you about."

"Sure. Go ahead and ask."

She thought for a moment how she wanted to word it, her eyes rolled side to side, then she seemed to go back on her decision. "Nevermind. Can we just watch a movie until Mom and Dad get home a little later?"

"Yeah, but you gotta help me with these dishes first."

She stuck out her tongue at him, but began cleaning up anyways.

After they finished with the kitchen, they made their way out into the living room. Her brother mentioned stopping in the bathroom, so she went to pick out a movie on the TV.

But when he came out, she was sitting there playing on her phone. She was so intently focused on the screen that she didn't even notice as he approached. She jumped when he suddenly appeared over the top of her, peering down at her screen.

"That again?" he asked cautiously.

"What again?" she asked defensively as she lowered the screen.

"The video. The brother kissing his sister. Why do you keep watching it?"

She looked at him intently, but didn't have an explanation. So she deflected with a question of her own. "You said I could ask you anything?"

"I did."

"Can I ask your opinion?"

"Sure can."

"Do you think that they," she motioned to her phone, "do this all the time?"

"You mean kiss?"

"Yeah, or maybe they even fuck? Like when the parents aren't home?"

"Annie!"

"What? You said I could ask you anything I wanted! You're a liar!"

"No, wait!" but it was too late. She stormed out of the room and left him there.

He waited to follow her, but stopped in his own room first so he could pick up his messy bedroom. He was avoiding talking, but he knew he had to go see her now.

She hadn't even changed by the time he knocked and she agreed that he could open the door so they could speak face to face.

"Annie, I'm sorry."

She looked up at him with a wearily cautious frown on her face, but then let it go. "Come sit and we can talk. If you'll let me this time."

"Annie," he said as he made his way to sit next to her on her bed.

She reached over and hugged him, to his surprise.

"I'm sorry too for talking to you like that. I guess I just get too comfortable around my big brother. And I really was curious."

He thought for a moment as he patted her back. "Oh, you mean about the video you were watching earlier."

"Yeah, this one right here," she showed him her screen where it was playing again.

"I have to be honest with you, Annie, that video makes me feel like I'm doing something wrong just watching."

"You said they were paid actors."

"Yeah, but if they aren't, that's incest. It's a crime in some jurisdictions."

"So you wouldn't kiss your own sister? Afraid I'd send you off to prison?" she said as she leaned toward him suggestively, then pulled back at the last moment laughing.

"I mean kisses don't get people sent to prison. I think where we live we just can't marry each other," he laughed with her nervously, then paused. "But it's not that. It's just gross."

"Ah, so you do think they're fucking each other regularly. And you didn't answer my question." She pushed out a pouty lip.

"Fine," he sighed. "Let me see the video."

She replayed the video as he sat back on the bed to get comfortable. She laid her head on his chest. The video wasn't very long but they remained in that position for its entirety.

When it had finished, he gave his full assessment. "Well, she did lean back in for more after the first."

"Right? So are they?" she asked, looking up at him.

"I mean it's hard to tell."

"What's your gut reaction?"

"I mean it totally depends on their relationship with each other."

"So they could be fucking," Annie insisted.

"Or maybe just kissing," he shot back.

"What would you be doing?" she asked as she reached over him to set her phone on the nightstand next to the bed.

"You mean if that was my sister? She is kinda hot!"

"No, big bro. I mean if your sister leaned in for a second kiss." she sat holding her gaze until he finally responded.

"I mean we haven't even kissed once."

She planted her lips on his and lingered a moment. "But now we have."

"Yeah, wow. That was unexpected."

She remained close enough that he could smell lip balm on her and suddenly kissed him again. "What about now?" She climbed onto him now and straddled him so he couldn't leave. "How does it feel?"

He pulled back to look her in the eyes. "Annie, I don't think a couple kisses would entice them to do forbidden things."

"No? But what if he got turned on by her?"

He gave her a skeptical look, but she continued.

"Yeah, like say she unbuttoned her shirt," she hypothesized as she undid a button on her blouse, "and walked around in her cute little panties?" She unsnapped her jeans and pulled them just past her ass to show off a pair of pink panties with an anime character printed on her rear end.

She could see he was now sizing her up completely.

"Annie, I..."

"What would you do, brother?"

"You want an honest answer?"

"Yeah."

"I'd ask her to put her lips on my cock next," he winced as he realized what he just said.

"You would?" She tapped her fingers lightly near his crotch.

"Annie, stop."

"What's the matter big bro?"

"You're being inappropriate, and Mom and Dad are coming home soon."

"Oh, are you hard?!" She noticed the bulge in his pants and worked her fingers to undo the button. She pulled down the zipper slowly. As she tugged his pants down, he inadvertently thrust his hips to help her. When her brother's curiously large cock sprang into view, she gasped.

"Annie, you're gonna get us in a whole lot of trouble."

"I mean, really, what did Mom and Dad expect? We couldn't move off to college because of the pandemic, and now we're all cooped up at home. Admit it. We've both got needs, Buster."

"This is so wrong. I can't believe you're making me go through with this."

"I mean didn't you say as long as we're not related or married there's nothing anyone can do about it?" She paused as his cock sprung completely free and she examined it. "Big bro, is all of that just from imagining kissing your sister?"

"No Annie."

She gave him a pouty look then. "Because of imagining that guy's sister?"

"That's not what I meant, either."

"Tell me then."

"Annie, your brother's cock is hard because I was thinking about how much I want to..."

"Want to what big bro?"

"Can I smack your ass?"

"Why, am I being naughty?" She pushed it into his view.

He smacked it once, then reached up with his other hand and pulled gently on the back of her neck. "I'd say yeah if you started sucking your brother's cock," he said more confidently.

"Are you gonna spank me if I do, then?" She lowered her head just above his throbbing member, then stopped to look at him.

"Yes," was his breathy response.

"Good." She lowered her head and guided him down her throat as far as she could.

He smacked her ass again. "You'd better not tell anyone about this," he warned.

She came up for air. "Tell anyone I'm sucking my big brother's cock? Not likely," she laughed as she gradually took him into her throat again. She bobbed down on it a few times, making wet smacking noises.

"You're so good at this, Annie, but why with me and not with some random guy?"

She popped back up. "Because I love you big bro. And I know you can't tell anyone without getting both of us in serious trouble. Especially not after I make you cum." She began to lower herself again.

"I love you, Annie. I really do."

She paused once more. "You're just saying that because I'm about to make you cum." She gave him a lingering kiss on the lips.

He licked his lips. "No, I just don't understand why you want to do that."

"Why I wanna taste your cum? Because first you didn't want me, but now you can't resist me. I mean look at this erection!" She pulled back on it gently and let it bounce. "And I love you bro. It just feels right. Now shut up and let me finish this."

She returned to his slobbered cock as the door slammed downstairs. "Kids, I'm home!"

"Oh shit!" He tried to stop her, but it was too late. The warm wetness of Annie's mouth was just too much, and he started to burst into her mouth.

She took him down her throat as a knock came at the door.

"Oh no," Buster whispered.

Annie lifted her head to shout around a mouthful of cum that nearly dribbled down her chin, "Hold on, I'm getting dressed!"

"Okay, just wanted to let you know I was home! Can't find Buster anywhere," came the voice from behind the door.

She leaned back her head and swallowed her brother's cum, then smirked and shouted back at the door. "Oh, I think I might have an idea where he is!"