Videos Lead to Divorce Pt. 01

Story Info
My wife's sex, and mind fucking, videos.
2.2k words
3.73
35.2k
36

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/21/2023
Created 03/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LovingF
LovingF
226 Followers

It was 6 months ago when I discovered my wife made a 2 minute long amateur sex video and saved it to Google photos. She had placed the camera so you can see her laid out naked on top of a bed. You only see from her knees to half way up her stomach. You don't see my wife's wonderful titties but you do see her black pubic hair bush clearly.

My wife's lover arrived. I didn't get to see his cock very clearly. as he quickly made his way to my wife. She widened her legs to make his entry easy.. The video abruptly ended as my wife's lover is building up speed.

I was shocked since I had no idea my wife had a lover. She was supposed to be in Germany and yet the video was taken in a cruise ship cabin. I felt betrayed and manipulated by my wife.

I was curious about the identity of the man who was shagging my wife. Despite playing the video a few times I couldn't see enough to know who my wife's lover was.

I wondered if my wife has saved the video to google pictures as a way to tell me about her affair. I think it is more likely that this was accidental, since her phone camera autosaves whenever internet is available.

Mr X Has A Beard

I looked at the normal photos that have also been autosaved. One captures a man's reflection in a mirror. The image is not very clear but he had a beard. I think of the bearded men I know. None seemed to be the man in the mirror. I watched the video again to see if that could help me identify my wife's lover. Pausing it showed he had a slight paunch. But this didn't help me to identify him.

I downloaded the video and the photo for proof of adultery. I then sent the video and all the photos to the bin. My thinking was that, if my wife had unwittingly saved them, she might post more incriminating evidence. I was desparate to identify Mr X.

The Second Video

I hadn't long to wait before a new video and set of photos appeared on Google photos. Mr X was tall, well dressed and wore glasses. My wife and Mr X had taken a selfie having drinks. There was nothing to identify which cruise ship they were on.

The video had Mr X saying "I love your body" and catching my wife coming out of the shower naked. My wife doesn't hide her nakedness but flaunts her body shamelessly for Mr X's delight.

My wife asked Mr X "Do you still love my body, even after all the times you have seen it?"

Mr X replied "You give me a boner every time."

The video ended with my wife saying "I think a pre-dinner fuck is better than a nudie video."

Again I downloaded the video and the selfy photo and sent everything to the Google photos bin.

Not A One Off

I was livid. Now I discover that Mr X has been with my wife lots of times and my wife gives him erections. from the sounds of it. my wife makes good use of Mr X's erections. It multiplied my disappointment with her. This cruise was pre-planned adultery. The thought entered my head "have they shagged each other in my house?".

The thought of Mr X using my house made me very angry. I imagined them "at it". Once the image of them having sex in my house entered my head it would never leave. I was now depressed and angry. One part of me wanted to stop seeing the videos and photos. Another part was desparate to know everything about my wife's affair.

I accessed Google photos every half hour and was disappointed not to see the latest on my wife's affair. I even woke up at 2 30 am and opened Google photos. In a word I was "obsessed" with my wife and Mr X.

The Third Video

When the next video and photos came I felt as if I was going to spew my breakfast back up. I was now afraid to look at them but couldn't just delete them. My hands shook as I looked at the first photo. It was Mr X nude and sporting an erection.

The video was of the 2 of them discussing what to do with their respective marriages. My wife wanted to leave me. He wouldn't be leaving his wife for her. My wife was now in tears.

Mr X comforted her and said "You always knew that this was just a fling. You know I can not leave my wife but I can't give up using your lovely body. either. My wife turns a blind eye to our affair. Just as long as your husband remains ignorant then no one is harmed by us having great sex together."

My wife replies "If ever you decide to leave your wife I will leave my hubby."

Mr X replied "I promise that we will set up home together if I ever leave Tess."

Enter Tess

So Mr X's wife is called Tess. I wracked my brains but can't think of anyone called Tess or Theresa or Tessa. I even put all 3 names into my social media search engines. It gives lots of results but none rang any bells. Although I knew that this would not give any useful leads I was disappointed. It was the disappointment of a false hope not being realised.

I imagine Tess at home when Mr X returns and saying "I do hope you enjoyed fucking that slutty woman. Now give me a good seeing to"

Don't Abuse Alcohol

For the first time, all the disappointment and anger overcame me. I burst into tears. I pour a large scotch and down it in one. I choked and vomited it back up. I feel the vomit in my nasal passage. Fearing a period of alcohol abuse I poured most of the scotch down the sink. I kept only a small amount which I sipped and savoured as one should a superb scotch.

I returned to Mr X saying "As long as your husband doesn't know".

I asked myself "Does this mean that they are unaware that they are autosaving the evidence of their adultery? or does it mean that Mr X is playing with my wife by making sure that I knew about her infidelity? or does it mean that they planned this speech together to mind-fuck me?"

Mr. X To Blame

I decided that Mr X was mind-fucking me and my wife. He was preparing us for something. But what was it? I guessed it was to prepare my wife for a parting of the ways. Mr X was giving me time to prepare for divorce. But was this part of his plan?

The Next Day's Video

Mr. X kissed my wife passionately and ran his hands over her legs, buttocks and stomach. He unlatched her bra and fondled her breasts and sucked her nipples.

Mr. X's took off the white silk material covering her dark pubic mound. She spread her legs wide to allow his probing fingers easy access.

She pouted, "That feels so good!"

She stripped him naked. He went behind her and kissed her neck and reached around her body feeling her breasts. They moved to the bed. She lay on her side propped up on one elbow and kissed his cock head. She then licked the sides and under the shaft and slid his hard cock into her mouth.

Mr. X said "You give great head. I love the way you move your tongue while I'm inside your mouth."

He withdrew his cock. My wife licked his shaft a few times and said "I want your cock inside my cunt."

Mr. X put his cock at the entrance to my wife's pussy.

She said "Brian don't play. Just fuck me. I love the feel of your cock inside my pussy."

Mr. X Has A Name

So Mr. X was called Brian. My wife moved her hands down to Brian's buttocks and forced him to pound her deeper.

He announced, "you're making me cum!"

Brian's buttocks clenched tight and he made quick jerky thrusts into my wife and shot his load. They exchanged tender kisses and then my wife came over and turned off the phone.

Investigating Brian and Tess

I Googled "Brian and Tess" in an attempt to identify who Brian. I got loads of rubbish though I did get "The Brian Jonestown Massacre feat. Tess Parks - Groove Is In The Heart (Official Video)". I mused over why a band would call itself after a massacre where 909 people died. It seemed to fit the music video, which is delightfully weird but not a patch on the Deee-Lite song of the same name.

But hearing a new song (and band) took my mind off the hunt for Brian.

I played the video over a few times. I think that Jean de Oliviera should have got an award for it.

I then watched a video about the Jonestown Massacre to see if I could see any reason for it. It was chilling hearing Jim Jones say "We are not committing suicide. It's a revolutionary act."

Diversion Therapy

Psychotherapists say that it can be beneficial for someone to think of something instead of fixating on one subject. The act of experiencing the new music and trying to explain the inexplicable took my mind off of Brian. I put on a film "Happy Death Day 2" and actually managed to concentrate on it. Interesting take on the time space continuum.

I laughed at the line "How can I be as dumb as a rock since they don't even have brains?"

As ever the ending can not live up to the beginning. It's what the critic said of another film "Leave your brains at home, for they won't be needed" implausible ending.

But then I discovered that this was a false ending. The real ending was superb. I won't spoil it for you, but I think it is fair to warn you that you must wait for the final credits which come after the song "Staying Alive". Never has the space time continuum got a better laugh, including those in "Back To the Future".

You'll Feel Better After A Good Night's Sleep

I went to bed at around half past 2. For the first time since discovering the adultery I fell asleep and woke up refreshed at 10 o'clock.

Subconsciously, during the night's sleep, I must have decided that I would divorce my wife. I had a full breakfast and googled "Contested divorce" so that I could be prepared for the worst, and most expensive, possibility.

I also decided that this endless speculation was self defeating. I needed to get out of the house and away from the internet. I took a bus to the beach town of Bournemouth and sunbathed. I had fish and chips from a nationally known brand and swam in the sea.

I felt alive and human for the first time. I downloaded the video for evidence for the divorce. I knew that I had overcome my fixation about identifying Brian and Tess. If it was necessary to identify Brian I would employ a Private Detective.

Not knowing Brian made it better than knowing he was a friend or work colleague. I had no emotional baggage with him. I couldn't understand how Tess would condone Brian's adultery. But that was her affair. Mine was only to divorce my wife. Or that's what I thought.

Little did I know that Tess had other ideas.

Preparing For The Divorce

The best free advice I could get was "Things To Know About Divorce By Lina Guillen, Attorney". Though American it felt good enough for my English law preliminary preparations.

One amusing piece of information was that a Californian woman tried to hide the fact that she won $1.5 million dollars on their lottery. The judge awarded the husband the full $1.5 million (and not the usual 50%) as a punishment for her duplicity.

Lina's advice was "Getting through a divorce may be easier if you're informed about the process before it begins. The following article provides a few tips to help guide you through this difficult time.

1. You Won't "Win" In Your Divorce

A lot of people start their divorce hoping to "beat" their spouse in court. There's seldom a true winner. Consider the consequences of a full-blown court battle.

2. Think Through Important Decisions

You may have to sell your home. Don't make quick decisions just to get the case over with. Use attorneys and financial consultants.

3. Prepare for the Future.

Obsessing about all of the bad things done by your spouse will prevent you from moving on with your life. Work with your spouse to achieve the best possible result. Don't sweat about the small stuff.

4. Courts Are Asset Strippers

Simple matters can require multiple court days. There is uncertainty of how a judge will rule. Consider "Mediation" (a neutral third party specially trained to work in divorce cases) to facilitate face-to-face negotiations and having a neutral financial specialist, such as an accountant.

5. Create an Inventory of Household Furniture and Furnishings and Make Copies of Important Documents".

My Plan

I envisaged a relatively simple end to my marriage. But Tess blew that plan out of the water. She was going to make my divorce a very complex affair. Tess was a prime example of truth of the saying that "a woman scorned is a woman from hell."

I will detail why and how in Part 2

LovingF
LovingF
226 Followers