Videos Lead to Divorce Pt. 02 - Conclusion

Story Info
Will a police investigation save the marriage?
2.1k words
3.2
18.1k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/21/2023
Created 03/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LovingF
LovingF
252 Followers

As I previously said, after seeing videos of my wife having sex with Brian "I envisaged a relatively simple end to my marriage. But Tess blew that plan out of the water. She was going to make my divorce a very complex affair. Tess was a prime example of the truth of the saying that "a woman scorned is a woman from hell."

Tess is Brian's wife and, according to Brian, his wife is happy for him to shag my wife. At least that is what I heard on one of the videos. But this was a lie. Tess had no idea that Brian advertised himself as a Friend With Benefits for married women. She thought that Brian was in Germany for a series of business meetings. My wife had spun the same "business meetings in Germany" yarn to me.

My wife had used Google pictures to show me videos of them having sex.

Brian's Adultery Invitation

Brian had placed an advert in a porn site's dating section. It read

"My biggest turn on is from a big bosomed, mature (early 40's) married woman with love handles and a hairy Venus mound.

Older women have their shit together. They know what they want and how to get it. I don't care if the tits have headed south. Skinny size zeros are turn offs for me, as are tattoos.

Ideally the married woman will love good wine, fine dining and be free to go on luxury cruises.

I am looking for a Friend With Benefit relationship only. I am not interested in threesomes. I prefer that the husband does not know anything. Silence is golden".

How They Met

Unknown to me, my wife had spent months looking at porn site adverts. She had replied to many similar adverts. Most were timewasters. She had online relationships with 5 men. She had met 3 of them and had sex with Brian and another man. But Brian was the better lover. My wife kept the other man in reserve.

Brian And Tess

Again, unknown to me, Brian was employed by Tess. His "business trip" was at her firm's expense. The cruise was actually the criminal offence of fraud by abuse of position (Fraud Act 2006 Section 4)

Brian occupied a position in which he was expected to safeguard, or not to act against, Tess's financial interests. He had abused that position by dishonestly claiming expenses for a fictitious German business trip. In making the dishonest expenses claim he intended to make a gain for himself and cause a loss for Tess.

The offence is likely to mean 10 years in prison.

Obtaining Proof

Tess first knew that something was fishy when Brian refused her offer of a lift to Heathrow Airport. Then he had booked a train ticket to Southampton Central train station, not even to Southampton Airport train station. Tess knew that, in the past, Brian had been unfaithful and his behaviour suggested that he had strayed once again.

She hired the "Ace Detective" firm of detectives to follow her husband. The senior detective then told Tess about her husband and my wife sharing a hotel room. One of the detectives followed my wife back to our house. Tess instructed Ace to find out more about my wife.

Private Investigator Powers

Of course, as a CEO of a business, Tess would not want to do anything illegal or employ detectives to break the law.

Detectives are legally allowed to fit a GPS Tracking device to the car Brian used. As Tess's firm owned the car, she could consent to having the GPS device fitted. If Ace fitted the device to a car Brian or my wife owned they would be breaking the law.

Detectives are allowed to follow someone if it is in a public place but not in a private place, such as someone's home. So Ace were able to listen into any conversations that Tess's husband or my wife had in a public place.

Ace are adept at public records and online searches. It was they who found that Brian and my wife had made twitter and Facebook contacts. Ace discovered that my wife had boasted about going on a cruise and had mentioned "rhe cruise ship Iona".

On the day of the cruise one detective waited at Southampton Central rail station to see Brian wait for my wife to arrive. She saw them kiss and get into a taxi. Another detective followed the taxi to the cruise terminal.

Ace telephoned Tess to confirm that they had boarded Iona.

Hell Hath No Fury

Tess now had proof of fraud, since Brian had submitted a claim for Advance Of Business Expenses and been paid £2,000. Not content with wanting a divorce, she wanted Brian to submit a fraudulent claim. She wanted him to suffer for his adultery. She would divorce him. In her opinion 10 years in clink was the right amount of retribution for a serial adulterer. Besides wanting to see Brian imprisoned, she would make sure that her firm would also seek replacement for their financial loss.

Tess thanked the detective and phoned the firm's Finance Director. After he was alerted he fully investigated all of Brian's claims to see the extent of the frauds. This was the third suspicious claim.

The Finance Director was satisfied that Brian's criminality would have no significant bearing on the firm. So luckily there was no need to prepare a Stock Exchange notice. But he notified the firm's auditors so that they could fully investigate. The Finance Director then notified the police.

Brian Is Arrested

When the cruise ship docked at Southampton at the end of the holiday, the police boarded before a single passenger disembarked. They quietly arrested Brian who became the first passenger to leave. He confessed his guilt but implicated my wife. My wife pleaded her innocence. Just because my wife was an adulteress didn't mean she was also a fraudster.

Brian also discovered that he had been sacked for gross misconduct and a demand for him to repay the fraudent claims, plus interest. He had the right to appeal, but indicated that he accepted this punishment. He wrote out a cheque for £4,100.

They say that "things come in threes". Tess also served him with a notice of divorce.

I know this because Brian kept in touch with my wife. He was in prison. But, until he was convicted he had the right to correspondence. Once the court declared him guilty he would have more limited rights. Brian even wanted my wife to visit him in prison. She was amazed that he thought she wanted to be with him.

Brian now was, and I quote my wife, "an absolute shit".

The Police Investigate My Wife

My wife gave the police permission to access her bank accounts, emails and social media accounts. That was how I found out about her other adulterous acts. I put the divorce to one side. In a bizarre way Brian's implicating my wife helped my marriage. My wife and I talked more than we ever did. We had a single objective, getting the police to see that my wife was innocent.

The police were convinced that my wife was a conspirator in Brian's fraud. They submitted their findings to the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS). The CPS have to approve any criminal prosecution. They have to think that the police have a better than 50% chance of getting a conviction. The CPS did not think a jury would convict my wife.

My wife and I celebrated with champers when the police told us that the case had been dropped. The next day I said I was going to start divorce proceedings.

The Truth Emerges

My wife said "Paul, will you please listen to what I have to say without interrupting?"

I agreed to let her have her say without an interruption.

My wife continued "I once swallowed too many pills hoping I wouldn't see the next day. I realised that no one gives a flying fuck for me, not even you. Especially you.

When we were first together you were nice looking and intelligent. But you turned into a depressive under-achiever. I hate it that I am the breadwinner and not you.

Perhaps we got married too soon. Perhaps I would have seen that you are an emotional vacuum. You sucked up all my positive energy until I had none left.

I began to atrophy mentally and physically. I hoped that someone like Brian would make things better and subdue my spiritual pain.

In his advert Brian was open about wanting to be a FWB. I had to take the chance with him. After all I had nothing to lose, since our marriage gave me nothing.

Contacting Brian gave me an excitement that we never had."

I had to restrain myself at this point. It was inconceivable that our sex life had been unexciting. I wanted to contradict her. Having seen her in the videos I could see that Brian was making her happy. Our sex wasn't boring. But I had agreed to listen, so I held my tongue.

My wife continued "Brian was a predatory raptor with eyes peeled for a wounded woman. Brian was an eagle. I was his tasty sparrow meat. He seduced me online with a huge dose of approval.

Despite the claim that Brian only wanted to be a FWB I came to believe that he really loved me. It wasn't just my body, but the essence of me, my soul, that Brian wanted. In return I loved him with my whole heart and body."

I knew that she loved him with her body. The videos were explicit. They showed the many ways in which Brian had enjoyed my wife's body.

She continued "One night I lay awake as you slept. I fingered myself as I thought of Brian naked and on top of me.

I was excited that Brian wants to fuck me. My body is his to fondle, finger and fuck. I love making him horny. I want him to see my naked body and have lustful thoughts.

I love licking and sucking his cock and him cumming in my mouth and pussy.

I masturbated with near animal passion. A tingle swept over me that gave me wave after wave of delight. I came and lay there luxuriating in my orgasm and then drifted into a happy sleep."

So my wife wanked herself to sleep thinking of Brian and I was oblivious to her self pleasuring.

She continued "God help me, I thought Brian and I were soulmates. Little did I realise that he had no soul to give me. He fed my fantasies, and not just the sexual ones. It was inevitable that I fell in love with him.

Little did I realise the bastard would implicate me in his crime. It showed how little he really thought of me.

I swear by all that's holy that I was in love. Our love affair grew, fertilised by the horseshit he was feeding me. I recognised that I was more in love with him than I ever was with you."

Getting Me To Watch The Videos

She continued "There was no chance that I would always stay with you. In retrospect I am surprised it took me so long to leave. I don't regret having Brian as a FWB. I don't regret going on the cruise with him. I won't apologise for that.

Why She Showed Me The Videos

Of course I knew that you would see the videos. It was my way of breaking the news to you as gently as possible. You were never unkind or hurtful to me. It is just your nature to be an emotional vacuum. You can not overcome your nature.

You deserve to be treated respectfully. That is the greatest gift I could give you, under the circumstances. I think the ease with which you decided to sue for divorce says you recognised that emptiness that was our marriage.

I thank you for helping me as the police investigated. I genuinely hope that you find happiness.

Anyway, speech over. Do you have any questions?"

My Turn To Talk

I had none. I thanked my wife for her candour. I said "I hope you find someone who can satisfy your spiritual and sexual needs. But I am not able to do so. If I had known how unhappy you were, perhaps our marriage might have survived."

Conclusion

Our respective solicitors ensured a quick and relatively painless divorce. My ex-wife went on to have numerous short term relationships and never found someone as good as me.

I wed a wonderful woman and we have a beautiful daughter together.

LovingF
LovingF
252 Followers