All Comments on 'Vienna and the Ukrainian refugee'

by LuciusValerius

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story. Not sure I believe she'd trust him so easily.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very Sexy! But you wrote your correct title IMHO. "We'd always have Vienna". Please do a sequel where she comes to Canada, Please!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please write another chapter. Being basically on the street, she probably wasn't on birth control. If he put love pee in her at the right time, she'd have his baby...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I was looking for something different to read last night. This story fit the bill perfectly. It told me real gentleman can lift the spirits of a person who really needed a sincere person. I could not even amagin the feeling, that the lady in this story, must be feeling, as a war has destroyed the life that she was forced into.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Needs a longer sequel, and less rewinding.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Bit of a sad ending but probably realistic. I like how you kept flipping from his perspective to hers.

Np81laNp81la4 months ago

Well they could meet again, there is a lot of work for a lawyer in Ukraine persecuting Russian war criminals.

The story is very well written thanks for your work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLuciusValerius@LuciusValerius
Well traveled, fantasizing about relationships, pushing boundaries, different gender roles. Stories from the male perspective, from the female perspective. Some stories with strong females, others with submissive females.