Vienna, Austria

Story Info
Tension builds between a traveler and a hostel staff member.
8.9k words
4.59
12.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unpublished work © 2021 Mischievous Imagination. Use of the following material must be authorized by explicit written consent.

***

Author's note :

- This story is the first of a series that will take place in hostels all over the world.

- All the characters are over the age of 18 unless otherwise specified.

- This is the first time that I share one of my stories with the world, I hope you enjoy!

***

"We're all good! Here are your keys ; your room is on the third floor, to the left at the top of the staircase," the receptionist informed me cheerfully.

"Thank you," I answered with my best smile. I couldn't get used to her eyes. Such a vivid blue. They seemed so... alive. As if her irises were containers filled with water that swirled when she moved her head.

"If there is anything else you need, be sure to let me know." Her tone was strange. Amused and almost suggestive.

"Um thanks." I tore my gaze away from her before my staring became rude and headed up to unpack. The plan for tonight was : go for a quick shower, put on the fanciest clothes I had in my backpack and hopefully meet some cool travelers during the hostel's pool tournament.

Half an hour later, I headed to the bar to grab a beer and sign up for the activities of the week. The bartender greeted me and kindly informed me. "You're in luck mate, sign up was supposed to be over by now but I just gave the sheet to the reception so if you hurry, you can probably jot down your name real quick."

I rushed over to the front desk and was greeted by a curtain of pearly black hair subtly streaked with blue dye as the woman who had done my check-in rummaged below the counter. I cleared my throat. "Um hi," as she looked up, I glanced at her name tag, "Clara." My eyes locked onto her unsettling blue irises as I explained my situation.

"The tournament is two against two, and no one has signed up solo that I can pair you up with," she replied apologetically. I must have looked pretty disappointed because she added. "You know what, I wanted to participate in one of these tournaments before I left here and tonight is a night off for me so, if you want, I can be your partner."

I broke into a huge grin, "That would be awesome, thanks!"

"No worries, my pleasure. I finish my shift in ten minutes so I'll meet you directly at the pool table," she concluded with a wink.

I thanked her again and sauntered over to the bar to order a beer. I was in a hell of a good mood. There was a group of people drinking and laughing at a table nearby but I felt too intimidated to join them so I sat on a stool near the pool table to sip my beer. I daydreamed for a couple of minutes, wondering if my pool skills were good enough to impress Clara. She was gorgeous and that had a tendency to make me nervous and awkward, trying too hard to be cool. I sent a few messages to my friends and checked my mail but before I knew it, I heard a beautiful austrian accent. "I hope you're good at pool because I want to win this!"

I looked up and noticed she had changed out of her staff hoodie. She was wearing a dress made of the same material as a sweatshirt. It was unusual but well cut and clung to her curves in a very satisfying way. It somehow made her look casual and sexy at the same time. "What an unusual dress, you look great!" I complimented.

She laughed and I could tell she appreciated the comment. "Thank you."

"I'm pretty average at pool," I answered honestly, "so I was counting on you!"

"I'm pretty decent," she replied without a shred of false modesty, "working at hostels has its perks." She winked again.

That comment opened the door to small talk and we chatted agreeably while we waited for the tournament to start. I learned that she was used to working in hostels ; she had traveled quite a bit and when she wanted to stay somewhere for a while, that was how she made money. She had never worked in a hostel in her home country before but she needed money to start a business so she was saving up and she liked the job.

"You do meet plenty of interesting and eclectic sorts in a place like this," she said, eyeing me with a lopsided smile, in a way that made me squirm.

"You participating in this one Clara?" A guy with the staff hoodie clapped her on the shoulder as he walked by, with the list of contestants in hand. "Give the poor souls a chance, play left-handed or something," he joked.

"They'll have a chance, its 2 against 2 and we're taking turns," she answered, gesturing my way.

Well then, that stung. I was irritated until I saw her huge grin that indicated her comment was probably a tease. The guy chuckled and stood on the nearby chair to gather everyone's attention. He explained the rules and showed us where we had to jot down the scores after every game. Clara and I were competing in the third game and so we joined the others who were waiting for their turn and chatted, cheered and drank while the tournament kicked off. I thought the others were doing quite well but after the second teams had played a few turns, she whispered to me cheerfully. "We are going to win this!"

A strange mixture of emotions toyed with my insides. I was scared I was going to make a fool of myself because I clearly wasn't anywhere near her level of expectation but... her hot breath in my ear and the soft touch of her hair against my cheek as she turned her head had turned me on real fast.

A while later, as I was chatting with a German girl touring the Alps on her bike, our turn came up ; only I didn't notice until a hand slid into mine and pulled me towards the pool table. Clara turned towards me, her face mere centimetres from mine, flushed with excitement as she gleefully said, "Lets win this thing!"

I swaggered to the end of the table and took the opening shot. Phew, a clean hit. I had survived so far. I looked up at Clara but she was absorbed, analysing, trying to figure out what she was going to do when it was her turn. She cleanly netted 3 balls and missed her fourth shot. Well, at least it was going to be a short game. After our opponents netted 2, my turn came up again. I felt like every cell in my beer-fuzzed brain was trying to concentrate on the shot but I missed spectacularly. Way too much pressure. Clara looked at me, smiling in an irritated way and clucked. I shrugged and mimed being way too drunk to play accurately. I wasn't, but it got me a few laughs. When Clara's turn came again, she asked me which ball I thought she should aim for next. I grimaced as an inappropriate thought ran through my head and she must have understood because she burst into laughter. "Oh you're naughty you are." Then she leaned forward next to me, aiming across the table and thrusting her perfect round ass mere centimetres from my pelvis.

My penis swelled and I answered to no one in particular, "Yes, that's exactly what I need to improve my concentration."

After a few rounds of Clara playing well, me missing consistently and our opponents playing pretty decently, the tally was 2 balls left on each side.

"Come on mate, you need to make this shot," Clara pressured.

It was my turn and I clearly had no idea what to do. I goofed around with my pool cane, pretending to concentrate on unadvisable shots to give myself time to think. A couple of people were laughing so, at first, I ignored the advice Clara was giving me. Then she calmly walked up to me, grabbed my hips, dragged me to the side and pushed me against the table. She pressed herself against my left side, pointed to a ball on the table and said, "I think you should aim for that one, from here."

Too shocked to react any other way, I bent forward to aim for the one she was pointing at. Keeping her right arm on my waist, she bent forward as well to see where I was aiming. I was acutely aware of her breasts pushing into my shoulder. And it was doing absolutely nothing to improve my concentration.

"A little more to the left," she suggested.

I adjusted my aim, smacked the ball with my cane and... missed. It was close though so I turned to her in a it-was-a-good-try sort of way. But she was annoyed. And weirdly, her being a sore loser was somehow sexy. Ah, who am I kidding? Everything about her screamed sexy.

She leaned back, her elbows resting on the edge of the pool table as she eyed me, clearly mulling something over in her head.

"Thanks for the advice," I began, "but honestly, I have to tell you something." I took a deep breath and continued, "I have a disability."

"What disability?" she asked in a concerned voice.

I stared at her long and hard, and tried to answer as shyly and seriously as I could, "I have trouble concentrating around beautiful women."

She eyed me with concern then as realisation flooded into her features, her face went from exasperation, to amused, to coy and she answered, "Oh good, I think I know the cure to that one!" She leaned towards me and whispered, "If we win this game, I'll give you a good long kiss."

I leaned back and acted shocked, "I will never succumb to blackmail!"

She scoffed and grabbed the cane our opponents were thrusting our way. She walked around the table to set up her next shot and bent forwards in such a way that I found myself staring down her cleavage. She cleared her throat, jerking my eyes from her bosom to her swirling blue eyes. She snorted as I blushed and rammed the ball with her cane, sending it straight into the net. She sauntered over to me and asked nonchalantly, "Liked what you saw?"

"Um yes, you're very..." I blushed and opened my mouth once or twice, my mind desperately looking for a witty reply "...curvy," I concluded lamely.

She looked at me, faking confusion. "What are you talking about? Did you notice how my shot hit the strip before going into the net so it didn't rebound away?"

Freakin' gorgeous manipulative devil. "Oh no, I hadn't noticed but I'll remember the tip : if you strip first, it works better," I replied as innocently as I could.

She chuckled and watched as our opponents, with only one ball left, debated on how to win the game in one shot. And they indeed managed to end the game there and then. Clara tsked disgustingly and said, "I'm getting another beer, you want something?"

"I'll get a cocktail, I'll come with you."

We headed towards the bar and after ordering a beer and a virgin mojito, we ended up outside on the balcony, discussing the game and who we thought would win the tournament. The atmosphere outside was cool and lazy ; most people were inside, where the tournament was still going strong, but a few were hanging out in the cool evening : chatting and smoking. Clara and I leaned against the cold metal rail and looked out over the quiet night streets filled with the haze of electric lights. Small misty clouds were expelled every time we exhaled as we stood there, side by side, our shoulders touching. After a moment, the conversation lulled. I turned towards her, only one arm on the rail and gave it a shot. "About that kiss you mentioned back there --" I began, jerking my head to indicate inside.

"Oh no you don't, you little smartass. That was only ever on the table if we won. And we lost. You suck too much," she answered grinning playfully to soften the comment.

"But doesn't that mean I kiss you though? Isn't that how bets go? If A happens then I buy you dinner. If B happens, then you buy me dinner. Same here. If we win, you kiss me. If we lose, I kiss you." As I talked, I leaned forwards slowly.

"You freakin smartass," was the only thing she answered before leaning in to meet my lips. The kiss was warm and intense, fueled by the flirt that had been going on for the last hour. The passion grew and our hands became braver, she grabbed my ass to pull me towards her, grinding her pelvis against mine. I slid a hand over the soft material of her dress to cup her left breast. Our mouths opened and our tongues connected briefly. I tasted yeast from her beer and mint from my mojito she had sipped. After a while, our mouths parted and we stayed a moment like that, foreheads together, a bit winded. I squeezed the breast my right hand was still caressing and she purred. "I want you to do that again." I complied then tried pinching her nipple and was rewarded with a fierce kiss, tongue darting out to show her eagerness.

I had my back to the railing and she was leaning against me, back to the crowd. I let my hand drop from her breast and wander over her thigh, near the hem of her dress. She glanced around to see if anyone was watching but the night was only vaguely illuminated by the street lamps and visibility wasn't good. She must've judged that the groups of travelers were far away enough because she turned back to me and raised an eyebrow, as if asking what I was going to do next.

My hand trailed up her thighs, pushing her dress up until I reached her panties. Then I cupped her whole mound with my hand, the fingertips hopefully against her clit and the rest of her vulva against my palm. I could feel small hairs through the fabric of her synthetic undergarments. I made barely perceptible circular motions while changing the pressure on her clitoris. I could feel her getting wet.

"I'd love to use my mouth but I sleep in a dorm."

She bit her lip, closed her eyes in pleasure for a moment then looked back at me and answered, "My period is almost finished but not quite. I'm not very comfortable going any further tonight."

"Fair enough," I answered, intensifying my hand motions.

She cooed in pleasure at first then put a hand on my chest and pushed softly but firmly. "That's nice but after a while, it's a bit rough though the fabric and without lube," she explained.

I stopped, nodded understandingly and let her dress drop down. "Another time then." I smiled, kissed her again and felt her shiver.

"Do you want to go back inside? See who won?" she offered.

"Yeah, all right."

We made our way back inside and began chatting with fellow travelers, catching up on how the tournament was going. As the night moved on we moved with the flow, sometimes talking within a group, sometimes having conversations our separate ways. I was always keenly aware of where Clara was though ; our eyes met often, accompanied by little smiles and winks.

I was engrossed in a discussion with a group of Japanese students when I felt someone firmly squeeze my ass. I started and whirled around stunned. Clara saw my face and burst out laughing. She grabbed my hand and pulled me to a quiet corner of the room where she stood facing me, close enough to make it intimate.

"I'm going to bed now, I have a full day's shift tomorrow. But maybe we can catch up sometime in the evening," she suggested sensually as she leaned in for a kiss.

I grabbed the small of her back with my left hand and we kissed rather more intensely than necessary. As we broke apart and she started walking away, she let slip, "Damn my dreams are going to be wetter than usual." And with that last sentence, she turned around and walked out the door.

I shook my head, unable to quite believe what had happened this evening. I shoved my penis to the side so my aching boner wouldn't be too obvious and went back to the conversation I had been pulled away from.

The rest of the evening was pretty uneventful, the group of Japanese students and I arranged to meet up in the morning and walk around the city together. After some time, I headed up to my room. I opened the door quietly in order not to wake up my roommates and slid into bed. But I couldn't sleep, my head kept going back to the taste of mint on Clara's tongue, her little moan of pleasure before she stopped my adventurous hands. In no time, I was rock hard, my dick was in my hand and I was actively stroking myself thinking of every body part I hadn't laid eyes or hands on. I wanted to clasp her naked firm buttocks in both of my hands. I wanted to feel the silken caress of her hair on my bare chest as she leaned in to kiss me. I wanted to nibble on her nipples. I wanted those eyes filled with intelligent blue swirls to come to life with the fire of lust. That look she had when she was turned on : eyes burning with lust so intense, they seemed to want everything and more... With that thought, I blew my load all over the inside of my bed sheets. As the orgasm subsided, I realized that, not only was I panting quite hard and making a rather unnecessary amount of noise, I had also completely forgotten to grab a sock, and now the inside of my bed was covered in cum. I sighed inwardly : thinking about Clara was wreaking havoc on my mind. But as the wave of post orgasm relief rolled over me, I scooted over to the side, my body hugging the wall to avoid the moist part of the bed, and I fell into a deep dreamless sleep.

The next day, as planned, I joined the Japanese group for a tour of the city. It was fun, learning both about the history of Vienna and about the Japanese culture at the same time. I learned on one hand that Vienna had been founded by the Roman Empire and then what a Geisha was. I learned that Napolean took Vienna twice and that around half of Japanese couples usually stopped having sex after marriage! After a long day of goulash, talking, museums, apfelstrudels, churches and palaces (in a different order) we came back to the hostel for the evening.

And lo and behold! Who was at the reception when we entered the hostel? I waved goodbye to the Japanese as they headed off to their rooms and got in line behind the person checking in, as nonchalantly as I could. I know Clara noticed me because the corner of her mouth was tilted in a smile as she showed the traveler where the best local restaurants were on a map. When that person had been given keys and directions to a room, I sauntered over to the desk. Clara greeted me with a professional smile.

"Hello, welcome to the Hostel, what can I do for you?"

"I'd like to order a date please."

"Of course, what would you prefer : Deglet Nour? Medjool? Omani?"

That one took me a moment. Her grin broadened as she saw me struggle to find an appropriate answer. "Do you have the blue eyed variety, with the devilish smile? They're sweet and richly flavoured. I'd love to taste one." I looked her square in the eyes as I said it, making sure she understood my implied meaning.

Her eyes swirled. "We won't have that until late tonight I'm afraid." I saw her glance over my shoulder and figured someone had gotten in line.

I gently slapped the counter with my left hand, a little disappointed. "Alright, I guess I'll hit the shower then. Don't hesitate to notify me if you come across some ; I'm pretty sure the flesh of that fruit is particularly delightful."

With what I hope was a warm smile, I went up to my room.

I hit the communal showers and began washing off the grit of the day. The hot water running over my skin awakened all kinds of sensations and my mind began to wander. It inevitably ended up on Clara. Soon enough, my throbbing penis was in my hand. I wanted her so badly. Not knowing when we were going to get a chance to be more intimate than yesterday evening was both frustrating and exciting. I began actively stroking myself, inventing ways Clara and I could have wild sex when I heard the bathroom door open. I paused, hoping the person wouldn't get into the stall next to mine. Instead of getting into a shower, I heard a voice whisper, "Need some help in there?"

I didn't react, my mind not processing the information accurately. Then as realisation crashed over me, my heart skipped a beat and I cracked the door open to look outside the stall. As soon as the door opened, Clara pushed against the door and slipped into the stall with me. Her closeness and my nakedness made the moment extremely intimate very quickly. She looked me up and down appreciatively, eyebrows skyrocketing as she noticed my very evident arousal. "Well someone's started without me," she whispered devilishly, clearly enjoying the moment. Then with a huge smile and a small movement of the chest, she let her denim jacket tumble from her shoulders in a movement that threw her breasts forward. Staring me in the eye, she crossed her arms in front of her stomach preparing the motion to take off her shirt. She lifted the fabric slowly, teasingly, with a wolfish grin on her face, daring me to look down. I held her gaze as she undressed. Then, as she stood there in front of me in her bra, she beckoned me closer. As we began to kiss, she reached behind her back to unclasp her bra. As I felt her take off the bra entirely, I couldn't resist any longer, I broke off the kiss and my eyes snapped down to feast on the pert nipples in rather large areolas. I could feet the heat radiating from her chest.