Vienna, Austria

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By now we were strolling under the trees, wandering along a footpath, nearing a small pond.

"Well, since you were... unavailable, I had to do everything that I had planned for you in my dreams."

That got a reaction. She looked up at me and I gave her my best innocent smile. "Yeah it was messy. It involved taming a lesbian unicorn and learning how to lapdance."

She burst out laughing and I felt the tension melting away. "Really? You need to tell me more about that dream."

We sat down at a park bench and I turned towards her, scrunching up my face in a I'm-trying-to-remember-very-hard way. "Well, it started off in Ukraine, we were in a buddhist monastery learning how to lapdance with different creatures. I think you preferred the teachings of the phoenix. Very hot stuff. I was more a fan of the mermaid..." As I spoke and invented nonsense, I could see delight blooming on her features. Without quite noticing, I was leaning in towards her. Her eyes met mine and my story stumbled to a halt. I reached out to put my index finger under her chin and gently pulled her towards me. The kiss was sweet and soft and warmth blossomed in my chest.

"So, what did you really have planned for me?" the innocent and unconcerned tone was betrayed by the glint of mischief in her eyes.

I took a minute to evaluate if the situation was appropriate for my response. Then decided to go for it. "Well, you would've rushed in pretty horny, having had to wait all that time. Maybe, during your shift, you even massaged your clit now and then to give yourself a bit of pleasure. That would've increased the sense of urgency and so you would've been very very horny. We would've crashed into the shower passionately, kissing fiercely, our tongues lashing in and out of each other's mouths. We would practically be dry humping as we kissed. Then you would've pushed me back and pulled off both your shirt and your pants in two quick motions. I would've seen what you were doing and done the same. Except, instead of starting to kiss again, I would've licked and sucked on your nipples while eagerly gropping your ass. I probably wouldn't have resisted and I would've put my hand over your crotch to feel how wet you were."

As I said this last line, I put my hand on her thigh and looked deep into her electric blue eyes. As I continued talking, I slowly began caressing the linen of her dress.

"You would've arched against me like you wanted me to touch you everywhere at once. Feeling your urgency, I would've pushed the fabric of your panty to the side and inserted my fingers in your vagina. Your wetness would've amazed me, I would've felt your juices running down my hand and actually dripping on the floor. You would be gripping my shoulders, your head leaning back as I sucked your nipples and fingered you."

By now my fingers had drifted very close to Clara's crotch and her breathing was pretty shallow. "What next?" she asked.

"Next, I would've kneeled so I could lick your clitoris while I continued to finger you. I would've been so passionate about it that I would've sucked and pinched and licked your clitoris a little too hard. You would've said, 'Sowly, I'm super sensitive.' So I would've backed off to ask, 'Spell out your name.' You would've looked confused at first but then gone, 'C'. And I would've spelled the letter 'C' onto your clitoris with my tongue. Then waited.

'L,' you would've grabbed a fistfull of my hair.

'A, god that feels amazing.'

'R, and put your fingers back in, I think I'm gonna cum.' "

Suddenly, Clara grabbed the hand that was slowly, teasingly, caressing her thigh and shoved it under her dress, pressing it against her panties. I had been as near to her crotch as I could get without actually calling it a sexual touch and I'd stayed there a bit too long apparently. I smiled and leaned in for a kiss but she looked at me and ordered, "Keep going."

So, as I made circling motions on her clitoris through the fabric of her soaked panties, I kept talking.

"After you said the letter A, I would've continued licking and you would've pushed against my hands, your panting intensifying. Seeing you were close, I would've given it everything I had, my fingers rhythmically coming in and out of you as my tongue licked and circled and sucked your clitoris."

Clara had grabbed her panties and pushed them to the side, giving me better access to her crotch. With her dress pulled up so high, if anyone walked by the park bench, there would be no mistaking what was going on. I inserted a finger into her warm, wet insides and she grabbed my wrist to set the pace she wanted. She stared directly into my eyes, her lust urging me on. So I finished my story.

"Then, with one hand on your left boob, three fingers of my right hand inside you and my tongue on your clit, you would've orgasmed. You would've spasmed, made a sound of pleasure and stayed tense for a bit. I would've continued licking until you pushed on the top of my head to stop me."

Clara suddenly pushed my hand away, tugged her dress down, got up and grabbed my hand to pull me up from the bench. "I fucking want to cum now." She dragged me to a nearby clump of bushes around a huge tree where there would be less chance of being caught. As we neared the trunk, I grabbed her in for a passionate kiss, pressing her against the bark, my hands groping her breasts.

"Make me cum." the tone was the mixture of an order and a plead. It was arousing as hell.

I spun her around and pushed her stomach first against the tree. I lifted her dress and pulled her panties down to the ground. Then when I stood up, I reached over her stomach with my left hand to touch her clitoris as I reached her vagina from behind with my right hand. And there, pressed against her body so she could feel my hard on, I fingered her with my right hand while making circular motions on her clitoris with my left hand. Panting heavily, she reached back with her left arm to grip the collar of my shirt, gluing me to her. With her right arm, she was leaning against the bark of the tree. Her eyes were closed and I could tell she was in ecstasy. I continued massaging her clitoris with the tips of my fingers, changing the rhythm and the pressure regularly. I inserted another finger in her vagina and intensified my motions. She started whispering, "fuck, fuck..." but her voice became louder and louder as the pleasure increased, "Fuck, fuck, fuck..."

I could feel the point of no return coming and so I accelerated, stimulating her as fast as possible. Clara pulled hard on my shirt, practically shouted, "FUCK!" and bent over violently as spasms shook her. I stayed where I was, my hands on the small of her back as she stayed hunched over while her orgasm subsided. Then she turned around and sank to the ground, her back against the tree.

"That was a million times better than yesterday evening, I so needed that."