Vienna, Austria

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't stop there" I breathed.

She smiled mischievously and whispered in my ear, "I want you to undress me."

So without further ado, I put my hands on her waist and trailed them towards her belt buckle.

"God you're beautif--" I started to say but she interrupted me by putting her index against my lips.

"Ssshhh."

I heard someone entering the stall next to ours and paused in my motion, adrenaline pumping through my veins. My dick was throbbing, pleading for attention, precum dribbling over the head. The shower turned on and I decided there was no danger of being caught so I continued. I unbuckled her belt, unbuttoned her jeans, grasped the fabric on either side of her thighs and pulled downwards. The skinny fit made it hard to come off but I crouched and grabbed the jean at the ankle. My head was level with her crotch and I could smell her arousal. She lifted her leg, helping me remove the last of her jeans, leaving her standing in her panties. They were simple, black synthetic fabric with no patterns or lace. However the hem of the panties rose unusually high, revealing the small folds of her skin where her legs began, like an arrow pointing me in the right direction. I had never seen underwear like that before and it was unbelievably hot. She put a finger under my chin and raised my head from the contemplation of her undergarments.

"Kiss me," she mouthed. As I started to stand, she shook her head slightly and smiled with a delicious twinkle in her eyes. I looked back to her panties, pulled them down, and raised her right leg so it rested on the small stool in the corner of the changing room part of the shower. Her exposed pussy, with short little hairs, was now at my mercy. I leaned over and trailed my tongue down the left side of her groin. As my mouth came close to her labia, I decreased the pressure until my lips were barely touching hers. I could feel the heat radiating from her, I could see the wetness of her arousal. Now it was my turn to look up and smile playfully. I pressed my lips to her mound, trailed my tongue up her slit but broke off just before reaching her clitoris. I reached up and rolled her left nipple between my thumb and forefinger while slowly increasing the pressure of my tongue against her slit. She was panting quite loudly now and undulating her hips very slightly. I could tell she wanted more. So I denied it to her, doing everything I could think of with my mouth except touching her clitoris. I trailed my tongue and my lips everywhere, kissing her groin, her lips, her mound, even inserted my tongue inside the opening of her vagina to taste her. Then I stood up and looked at her eyes drooling desire. I whispered into her ear, "Do you want more?" knowing perfectly well that she did, yes please, thank you very much.

I felt her shiver with pleasure and pant into my ear, "No."

I backed away stunned and discovered her mischievous smile. She leaned towards me, pressing her warm naked body against me so that I could feel her erect nipples on my torso. My erection was also pinned against her navel as she explained. "I'm still on my shift, I don't have the time to enjoy this correctly. I want to stay aroused until tonight at 2am. Meet me here in this shower. Only then do you have my permission to make me cum until I black out."

Oh the tease. The freaking audacious tease. I had started it but she called my bluff with a fucking all in. My boner ached and I doubted I would loose it for the next 6 hours. Oh damn, 6 hours was going to be a lifetime. She dressed while I just stared at her dumbfounded. Then she turned back towards me and grabbed my dick. She stroked it while whispering in my ear, "I want you to finger me while you lick my pussy, I want you to make me cum with that magic tongue of yours, I want to suck your dick and then have you lick me again." I could feel she was shivering with anticipation and lust. She kissed me fiercely, gave my boner a last squeeze and left with a wink.

Jesus motherfucking Christ, there was no way I was going to be able to last 6 hours without relief. I contemplated masturbating in the shower then and there. In 6 hours I was going to be rock hard again no matter how many times I masturbated before then. That girl was amazingly hot in the most important way that counted : attitude. That grin, that panting in my ear, that sheer audacity!

I warred with myself. I stroked my dick, bringing myself to the brink of orgasm then holding back, knowing I should wait. Then imagining how long 6 hours was going to be, I gripped my shaft again. Eventually my self control won. I wanted to play this her way. I didn't finish my shower, not trusting myself to hold on to my decision if I stayed naked. I pulled on my boxers, my throbbing penis making a huge bulge. I began to worry people would be able to see it through my jeans. Then, I shook my head with a chuckle, I was probably overestimating both, my penis size, and how many people would be staring at my crotch. I got dressed, took a deep breath and walked out of the shower, heading straight for the bar. I needed to have the next 6 hours go by quickly and for that, I figured making friends and talking would be the best way to distract myself.

My boner still going strong, I ordered a pear juice at the bar. There was no way I was going back to that shower inebriated in any way. I wanted to feel her lips on my dick, the small flicks of her tongue on my penishead. I wanted to be 100% in control, remember every second of it in perfect detail. So juice it was going to be.

I walked over to a table and joined a group of travelers sharing stories and laughing. I mingled, joined the conversation and laughed along but I wasn't as forthcoming as I could be ; my thoughts continually distracted by flashes from the shower. As the evening wore on, my penis softened a bit but it never went limp and regularly, memories of my intimate shower sent it throbbing again. I shifted continually in my seat.

At about midnight, Clara showed up in waitressing gear to collect our glasses and inform us that the bar was about to close. The sight of her turned the coals of my excitement to a raging lust. I stared at her so intently my neighbour nudged me with his shoulders and gave me a look that meant : not cool man, don't stare so hard.

I shook my head and eyed him back : sorry mate.

As Clara grabbed the empty bottles and glasses on our table, her arm knocked over one of my traveler friend's beers and the contents spilled all over my lap, dousing my erection with cool liquid, and making it tingle deliciously.

"Oh my God, I'm so so sorry! I'll go grab a napkin."

I hadn't moved, too stunned to do anything when Clara came back. She apologized again as she wiped the table clean. Then she turned towards me and said, "I'm so sorry! If you want to rinse those so they don't smell like alcohol, there is a bathroom right down the hall." To my table-mate she said, "I informed my colleague and he'll bring you another beer free of charge. My apologies."

As she left, I admired her firm and rounded ass. Then shook my head, got up and headed to the aforementioned bathroom. The door was open in my hand and I was turning on the lights when someone pressed themselves against me, pushed me inside and closed the door behind us.

"I couldn't wait until 2am."

I barely had time to register what was happening before Clara kissed me with gusto, blowing away any thought I had of answering. I could feel her passion as she grabbed my trousers and pulled them down my legs. She barely pushed down my boxers and then my cock was in her mouth. She sucked eagerly, enthusiastically. One hand on my dick, the other one massaging my balls. After a couple of seconds of intense sucking, she stopped and started rolling her tongue around the head of my penis. As she did this, she looked up at me and winked. I brought my hand down to stop her and very honestly told her. "If you do that for a couple more seconds, I'm going to ejaculate, very hard."

She understood the unvoiced question and answered slyly, "Yes, I want you to cum in my mouth." She let go of my dick with her hands, cupped both of my butt cheeks and went back to blowing my cock, and my mind. I could feel small waves of pleasure coursing through me, building up the pressure. She didn't stop her to and fro motion but brought her tongue to the party, flicking it across the head of my penis whenever she could.

That brought me to the point of no return and I gasped, "I'm gonna cum!" before my orgasm rocked my world. I spasmed and opened my mouth in a silent scream, feeling every part of me tingling furiously. As the orgasm subsided, I half collapsed onto the closed toilet seat. Clara got up, spit the load of cum in her mouth into the sink, grabbed a corner of her shirt to wipe her mouth and smiled at me. She pinched her right nipple through her shirt, pressed her left hand longingly against her clitoris and then looked at the time on her phone. She leaned in to kiss me, giving me a very generous view of her cleavage and in a voice filled with desire she told me, "Don't you dare forget to show up at 2am. I'm so wet, I put a panty liner on so people wouldn't notice how fucking aroused I was."

I straightened, turned her around so her back was against me and slid my right hand down her panties. I started slow circular motions on her clitoris and breathed into her ear, "I'll be in the shower at 2am. I'm not leaving it until you cum at least twice. I'm going to lick you into oblivion."

She groaned, ground her ass against my half-erect penis, opened the door and left, presumably to finish her shift.

It took me a moment to gather my thoughts but I finally decided to go to my room to change trousers and quickly rinse the jeans. My anticipation and my nerves were at war. How should I act? What should I wear? And most importantly, how was I going to kill the next hour or so? I decided to hop into the shower, even though I was going to have another one soon. I seriously doubted the plan at 2am was actually to soap up and rinse in order to feel clean so I might as well groom now. I tried to cut my pubes in a manly yet clean fashion, shaved my face, brushed my teeth, cut my nails, went to the bathroom... When I was done, it was quarter to 2, so I decided to head out. I'd be ten minutes early but I was way too eager.

It felt weird hanging out at the communal shower. It was late enough that there were very few people around but early enough for a handful of people to come in and brush their teeth. The clock showed 2am with no signs of Clara. I began to worry she wouldn't show up. At quarter past, I began to wonder if this was some nasty joke and a bunch of people would show up to laugh at me. I took a deep breath, trying to keep my imagination under control. The simplest explanation is often valid. She might just be late, her shift lasting longer than usual. Or maybe she met someone she liked more at the bar. Damn brain. She probably just fell asleep. Somehow, that thought hit hard. There was no way I would have forgotten to wake up with a sexy rendez-vous like this planned. But then maybe she was exhausted, I didn't know the circumstances, I had to be forgiving.

At half past, I reasoned that she probably wouldn't be showing up. But still I waited. I thought of those blue eyes, that playful smile, the way her ass swayed when she walked away from the table... I jolted upright. I had been sitting next to the sink, leaning against the corner and had dozed off. It was now 3am and I was knackered. My tiredness was feeding my disappointment and my thoughts were souring. I decided to head back to my room, wondering how I was going to bring this up tomorrow.

I left the bathroom and as I turned the corner, I was bawled over by someone running full tilt down the corridor. As we slammed to the ground, I somehow realized it was Clara and my heart skipped a beat. My joy didn't last long. As I helped her up, I realized quickly she was completely, shit-faced drunk. Then she blurted out as fast as her drunken state would allow. "I'm so so sorry. Everything was going fine. I was super eager to come. But when I finished my shift, my manager offered to pay a round of drinks to the staff. Everyone said yes. Everyone was looking at me. There was too much pressure to say no. I thought maybe if I grab one drink quickly, you'd still be there when I was done. But then they started exchanging intimate stories about their love lives. And the atmosphere was super intense. So I couldn't leave. And then they were all buying rounds for everyone. Drinking up their sadness. They kept saying, 'You're two rounds behind, drink up babe.' or 'Its your turn to buy us a drink honey.' So I ended up telling them about my ex. And then I finished my beers. It was fucked up. But now, I'm here. I'm so glad you waited for me. I want you. Lets fuck in the shower." She smiled, her eyes failing to focus on my face. Then she tried to grab my crotch but her hand slammed home a bit too hard sending a wave of pain radiating out from my balls.

"Where is your bedroom?" I asked her gently.

"I don't want to fuck in that bed, too many bad memories, lets do it in the shower!" She tried to lean in to kiss me but this time I put a hand on her chest to hold her back.

"I'm not having sex with you drunk," I said firmly as she looked up at me quizzically.

She stared at me uncomprehending for a couple of seconds then lashed out. "You asshole, you got what you wanted in the bathroom a couple of hours ago and so now I can go fuck myself, literally. You're all the same egotistical fuckers."

Before I could reply her anger veered sharply to sadness and she burst into tears.

"That's absolutely not--" I began. But she was already running down the corridor. I hope it was to her room.

Too shaken to do much. I slowly began my return back to my dorm. Her words stung. They were so far from the truth, I couldn't stand the fact that she thought that of me. For a minute, I indulged in the luxury of blaming her for everything. My disappointment fueled my fury. Who the fuck did she think she was, showing up late and raging drunk. I had such expectations for tonight. I respected our engagement, I showed up on time, ready to have a good time. She's the one who messed up the whole thing.

Then the flare of anger was tamed by my rising empathy. God I hope she's okay. The pressure to drink and share stories with the rest of the staff seemed difficult to manage. And I have no idea what other kinds of pressure she's currently under. I hope she doesn't do anything stupid while drunk. And horny. Oh dear, should I try to find her to make sure she's okay? If I'm honest, that's false motivation. She's a responsible adult capable of dealing with the situation. I just don't want our interaction to end on such a sour note. I want to make things right. Clearly, nothing is going to be improved tonight so I might as well go to bed. I'll try to find her tomorrow so we can clear things between us. I have a feeling it'll be the end of our intimacy though. In a rather unpleasant mood, I hit the sac, feeling the oblivion of sleep would be welcome.

I dreamed of her. The feel of her breasts as she pressed them against my chest, the erect nipples making contact firmly against my skin. The heat of her exhalation as she breathed her excitement into my neck. The flush of her cheeks after she had kissed me that first evening. The way she came on to me in that bathroom, making me feel desired in a way that felt unique and rare. I wanted another chance at that sweet smelling pussy. I wanted to feel her wetness with my fingers. I wanted to make her climax with strokes of my tongue. I woke up with my morning glory pressed firmly against the sheets. Memories of the night before flooded back and ripped the canvas of desire I had painted in my sleep. I sighed, not wanting to get up and face this day. I forced myself to. It was still early but that meant breakfast was still open. I usually get up way past the time it closes so I might as well make the most of it. I'll look up places to visit on my phone so I know what to do with myself today.

As I arrive downstairs and see who's in charge of breakfast, my palms began to sweat and I curse under my breath. Do I really have to deal with this now, before I even eat? I walk up to Clara who sees me coming and averts her gaze. I wade through the awkwardness in order to come close enough to ask. "Are you okay?"

She looks like shit. Like she hasn't slept at all. And she smells like alcohol. She answers with a noncommittal onomatopoeia that could mean anything and looks longingly at the buffet she is supposed to be maintaining.

"We can talk later, you're probably in the middle of your shift. I just wanted to say I'm sorry how things turned out last night. I was looking forward to our meeting."

A mixture of pain and relief flashed across her face before she rushed away to refill the dish in which people could help themselves to eggs.

My hunger inexistent, I walked over to a table and sat down. I logged on to the WIFI and looked up activities to do for the day. I browsed for a bit then found a cool looking lake at a 30 minute train ride from here. I looked around and saw a couple of people I had chatted with last night. I asked them what they had planned, offered to go together at the lake and bam ; I had a plan for the day.

They called a couple of friends and we ended up spending the day there, chilling on the grass, swimming, playing cards and having a go at the wakeboard park.

When we came back, it was late afternoon and we lounged around on the terrace, waiting for the time to be appropriate to have beer.

At around 5pm, Clara showed up and headed toward our table. I was surprised. She seemed well. Her tiredness seemed to have evaporated and she was well groomed, wearing a sleeveless linen dress that reached her ankles. The straps were attached to the core of the burgundy dress with mother-of-pearl buttons. Simple, yet elegant and relaxed all at the same time.

She gave me a tentative smile as she approached and timidly asked me, "Can we talk?"

"Sure," I got up and walked away from the table, "do you want to discuss this here or take a stroll outside? There's a city park not far from here."

"A stroll would be nice," she replied, smiling again.

I smiled back, confused. She must have sensed my bafflement because she laughed and answered my unspoken question. "I took a nap and a shower, I'm feeling loads better than this morning."

"Oh, and here I was thinking you were just really into emo music this morning," I teased miming drawing a line beneath my eyes with my fingers.

She playfully punched my shoulder. "Hey I am a fan of emo music when the mood is right."

We were outside the hostel by now, I could see the park at the end of the street. After a moment of silence, Clara took a deep breath and earnestly began. "Speaking of being in the right mood, I'm sorry about yesterday night and I'm sorry about this morning."

"Apology appreciated and accepted. You look better now but I'll ask this anyway : are you okay?"

We walked in silence for a minute as she took the time to ponder how much she revealed to me. "Last night was intense emotionally, I felt huge pressure from my manager and my colleagues to participate in both the drinking and the storytelling. And the story I told isn't something I like remembering. It involves emotional violence and that, combined with the alcohol, kind of messed me up."

"I understand." I let the silence stretch, I didn't know if she was done, she wasn't looking up at me expectantly so I suppose not.

"I want you to understand that I did really want to come. In every sense of the word. Actually, I did. Kind of. If you count masturbating drunkenly as an emotional wreck. It wasn't very satisfying." She grimaced, something between a wince and a smile. A pause. She continued softly, "Nothing like what I had imagined would have happened with you." She was looking everywhere but at me. She seemed so different from the bold woman who had pushed me into the bathroom to kiss me fiercely.