Vienna Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sighed and tightened her legs around Eli. Now and then she would kiss him deeply, as she moved her hips steadily against him, drawing her pleasure from her constant movement against the pressure of his now-rigid cock. If he dropped his head to kiss her throat or perhaps a collarbone, she would take his head in both hands and guide his lips to hers. Several minutes into this interval she hurriedly broke off a kiss and, clenching Eli around the neck with her other hand on his ass, with a muted little cry she shuddered and convulsed, spraying his privates and thighs again with her juices. She held still for a few moments, Eli holding his erection steady inside her, as her breathing returned. She resumed her pelvic grinding, and he concentrated on holding off his own climax, not having any idea how long this stretch of time would continue.

It continued for an unknown period; Eli wasn't certain if she rode him to her peak four times or possibly five. At one point, after one of her orgasms, she held his hips, guided his still-hard cock out of her, disengaged from him, rolled over, and went to sleep.

In the morning she reached for him immediately as he woke. She moved next to him in the large bed and found his semi-hard cock and quickly stroked him to a full erection.

"Oh, my darling," she said, "my splendid dove, my faithful one..." She insinuated herself below him, arranging him between her legs. After holding his hard cock and running her vulva up and down its length, she easily slid him in. They found a rhythm immediately.

"A lovely way to wake," he murmured to her.

"Oh!" Between gasping breaths she said, "To have you so near, do have your dear body to myself, your devotion, it's heaven!" Speaking seemed to excite her; her thrusting gained pace and power, her breathing quite ragged. Stifling a scream, she ground her clitoris against him more slowly, and she shivered and shook against him and suddenly he could feel her fluids. She followed by thrusting against his cock rapidly and energetically for a few moments before slowing her pace to an easy, languid grinding. She moaned softly from the pure delicious and durable sensuality of it. "I have reached my climax, dear Eli. Now you must take your pleasure. Give me your essence as I have given you mine."

Just above a whisper he asked, "Are you sure, gracious lady?"

"Oh, don't question what I want in bed, dearest boy," she said. "It will spoil a perfect morning."

So Eli concentrated on the sensations of his penis plunging her depths; he pushed against her clit and she continued cooing and gasping, and encouraging him. He'd not allowed himself to come to the edge, but now he rutted freely and deep inside her, his crisis rapidly approached, and crashed on her shore in blessed, pleasurable eruption, his cock jumping in her depths four, five times, accompanied by his gasps and grunts.

They lay coupled as Eli regained his breath. She ran fingers lightly up and down his back. She held his head and kissed him, a lingering blessing from his gracious lady.

"You make me so happy, my handsome stag," she said. "I would be purely ecstatic, darling one, if you would use your lovely lips and tongue to make love to me again. It would set up my entire day -- I could go to the Ministry and research your French consortium..."

He'd already withdrawn from her and settled his face between the dimpled skin of her thighs before she finished asking him. Her taste was more salty and earthy since he'd just ejaculated there, but he threw himself into his task with gusto, and soon Sophie's hips and moans and hands all proclaimed her abandoned, sensual flight.

Eli thrust his tongue as deeply as he could; he toured her inner lips with his busy mouth, and ran his tongue over the hood of her clitoris. He repeated these steps and added others, all the time licking up his own semen as he encountered it. Her fluids mixed with it, and he consumed as much as he could find. His mistress's breath had started to get ragged, and random tremors began to affect her thrusting against his beautiful face. He moved permanently to her clit now, kissing it softly and licking it firmly, and this brought a cry from Sophie, and she held his head now tightly.

And in a moment her fluids gushed forth yet again in Eli's face and mouth, she screamed and convulsed against his face, which she held, vice-like against her sex. She shuddered forcefully through her orgasm, four or five distinct convulsions, before finally relaxing a little. She held Eli against her as her breathing gradually slowed. A random little kiss or lick from Eli would make her gasp, until at length she released him.

"Oh...darling Eli," she breathed, "you fell from heaven last night, into my waiting arms."

Quietly he said, "I feel very lucky to have met you, gracious lady. I did not dream of meeting a countess last night, especially not such a beautiful and influential one."

"Oh darling..." she said, letting his perfect words flow over and through her, "please help your gracious lady to stand and walk. It is time to face the day!"

As he stood by the bed, helping her up, her weighty tits and wrinkled pot belly were open to his gaze. The skin at her throat was quite puckered, the backs of her hands showed veins and tendons; they looked like talons. Her dimpled highs, wide and wobbly, shook as she moved. He knew she was a generation older than he, but this sight of her, while not surprising, was a bit arresting. She made love like a much younger woman, though. He considered her sexual appetite must be one of her healthiest features.

Eli left her flat first. He carried his formal jacket and vest, wearing his shirt open at the collar. He hailed a cab to take him home so he could perform his ablutions and show his face at the office.

Sophie walked the familiar blocks to the Ministry. She wore a plain black long sleeve dress with only a few simple folds of adornment, gathered over the bustle at the back. It gave her a silhouette more demure than did her evening gown, and she wore a simple hat accented with lace, and secured with a ribbon tied at the chin.

She ascended the stairs to the hive of the management suite on the second floor, and responded with a smile to the greetings of the staff who were familiar with her. Finally she went through a door and found Helga at her desk in the large anteroom to her husband's office.

"Good morning, gracious lady," Helga said. She stood and curtsied.

"Good morning, my dear Helga!" The women smiled at one another, reflecting their relatively long acquaintance. Sophie had always liked Helga, tall, plain, and slender, and to strangers, rather severe. She knew her work, understood Helmut and Sophie and their relationship; aristocratic marriages frequently followed unorthodox patterns.

"His Illustrious Highness the count [von Zierotin, Sophie's husband] is not in at this hour, gracious lady," Helga said. She circled the ornate table that served as her desk, and approached the Countess to shake her hand.

"Oh," the Countess said, "I didn't expect he would be, Helga dear. I'm here to inquire about something specific. I hope you can give me a little insight. There is apparently a French consortium of investors interested in purchasing some railway properties?"

Helga went back to her desk and consulted a sheaf of papers. "Yes," she said, "the ... Groupement D'Achat Lyonnaise," she said in her flawless French accent. "Represented by the Hoffmann firm...their petition was received last week."

"Ah," the Countess said, "so I understand. Has the count reviewed the petition?"

"As I understand it," Helga said, "he has reviewed it as a preliminary step. He has assigned it to the railway group here at the ministry, with instructions for expedited handling. The Emperor is anxious to liquidate the holdings after the collapse of a few years ago."

"Very understandable, thank you, Helga," the Countess said. "And, I expect expedited handling means the committee will recommend something to his Illustrious Highness within...and I'm asking here...a few days, a week?"

"Well," she said, "that's a little more difficult to say, gracious lady. In this case, I would guess that it won't quite take a week. As I said, the Emperor is anxious to recoup what he can."

"Thank you, Helga dear," said the Countess. "I won't trouble you much longer."

Helga simply tilted her head briefly and waited.

"As I understand it," the Countess said, "the petition is specific to the Südbahn property. Do you know if there is any indication that other railway companies may be included at some later date?"

The Countess's knowledge of Ministry business never surprised Helga. She assumed long ago that the husband and wife consulted each other in some detail over matters subject to the Ministry's jurisdiction. She said, "The petition considers the Südbahn exclusively at this point. I haven't heard any consideration of other properties so far."

"Helga, my dear," the Countess said, "do you know if any other party has petitioned to purchase a railway concern?"

"I know of none, gracious lady," said Sylvie. "It would have crossed my desk."

"Oh, Helga," said Sophie, "thank you so much! You're a treasure as always." Helga smiled in her usual tight-lipped way. Sophie went on, "Please do make an appointment for us for lunch in the next couple of weeks, would you? It's been far too long, my dear."

When Eli arrived at the office later in the morning one of the clerical staff handed him an envelope which had been delivered by messenger. He sat at his desk and opened it:

Groupement D'Achat Lyonnaise petition received several days ago at Ministry. No competing offers. Count von Zierotin asked for expedited service. HIH FJ [His Imperial Highness Franz Joseph I] in favor. Fastest estimate for disposition one week. Suggest you make appointment to address railway dept at ministry soonest. --Your contact

Eli begged a moment of Leo Stolnitz's time, and was admitted immediately. "Herr Stolnitz," he said, "I have learned that the Groupement D'Achat has the only petition filed for the Südbahn purchase, and that it's been transferred to the railway committee at the Ministry. With your approval, I was going to head over and offer whatever assistance may be required."

"Well, Herr Hoffmann has met with deputy minister Heimbach already, but of course, go!" the bald little man said. "Have at it. We must help the worker bees with the mundane. And nice work, Jansen. Thank you. Keep me posted on any developments."

Eli always appreciated the direct and economical way Stolnitz communicated. He left word at the front desk on where he was going and marched to the Ministry.

At the conclusion of an afternoon of establishing relationships with Ministry clerks and department management, Eli returned to his desk to several other tasks, each of which seemed to be well in hand.

He arrived that evening punctually at Sophie's flat. She called to him from the bedroom. "Eli, dearest?" she said. "Please lock the door behind you!...I'm in here, darling, waiting for your beautiful and talented mouth."

Eli stripped out of his jacket, shirt, and tie and lay bare-chested with his face at her sex. He hummed and placed his mouth on her, gave her a greeting kiss.

"Ohh," the countess breathed. "oh, my precious lover, show me how much you love me!"

Eli plunged his tongue deep insider her, eliciting a gasp and a groan; her hands went to his head, her hips jumped with shivering pleasure. He found her thoroughly wet and starting laving her all around, moving his lips on her inner vulva, running his tongue over the cover of her as-yet-shy clitoris. "OH, god!" she moaned, "oh, I have wanted this! Oh, Eli, love me, love me!...GOD!" She thrashed about on the bed; she knew what was coming, but was still caught by surprise at just how delectable the sensations were.

Eli worked assiduously on her clit, which had emerged and, when he fervently kissed and tongued it, her hips jumped and her breathing became immediately high and rapid. "Oh god, Oh god...!" He concentrated on her clit: a sensual kiss, a fervent rhythmic tonguing, a bit of a suck, back to tongue-kissing it, and--"OH! ACH! AH!" her hips came off the bed as her body shuddered and quivered and shook--abandoned to her orgasm, her body reveled in her fulfillment: glorious, loved, needed, fulfillment. Her breathing was a high-pitched wheeze as her fingers ran a little roughly through Eli's hair. With her hands holding him tightly to her, and his own practice at keeping contact, he rode out her orgasm by concentrating and being flexible. When her hips finally slowed, she had some quick, random shudders as he kept his mouth on her flowing sex. Her breathing retreated from her desperate peak and she started brief little hums with each breath. Eli was pretty sure she'd entered a kind of a sated oblivion and didn't want to ruin it by changing anything he was doing.

He waited several minutes with his mouth on her and at last ventured a gentle lick of her clitoris. "OH!" she cried, as her hips gave a sudden jump. "Ohh," she sighed, "sweet lover, my Eli..."

He licked her clit again, a longer, slower, more thorough lick, and her abdomen shook as her active hips again showed her fervor. She raised up, almost involuntarily, and Eli slipped two fingers inside her, where he gently began to stroke her. She groaned, a long, low sound, and began to breathe heavily again. She held his head and thrust her hips in rhythm as his fingers gave a deeper texture to her afternoon of bliss. They locked into a rhythm together, she absorbing his service, he focused on delivering it. As much as she might consider prolonging this bout, she adored how he forced her ahead, toward the inevitability of her climax. She sped toward it, Eli now concentrating on staying consistent, following her rhythm as closely as he could, thrusting his tongue deeply, then playing quickly with her clit, all the while gently bringing her along with his fingers.

Suddenly she tensed and gushed on him, and stifled a scream. And her body started contracting, a strong shudder from her clitoris outward, her gasping "OH OH OH UNH UNH" accompanying the shifting and quaking flesh of her torso, her legs tense around his head and shaking stiffly. She thrashed her head from side to side as she rode her stunning orgasm, and savagely ground her flowing sex on his face, covering and coating him, gushing her essence onto his handsome, attentive face.

Several moments of this, him keeping up with her thrusting, she growling and yelling her ecstasy, and the slow moment of relaxing, regaining her breathing, feeling his hair in her fingers. In a moment, he carefully disengaged, sensing she no longer wanted the contact. He moved to her and without opening her eyes she extended her arms to him and he fell to her side, facing her. She held him and he extended an arm across her, below her breasts. They lay together for some time, holding each other in a comfortable embrace.

"Such a greeting," she said as though from a dream. She took a deep breath and said, "Such a darling, darling man." He tightened his caress.

"Thanks so much for your timely note, gracious lady," he said after several minutes. "I spent a good part of the day at the Railway Department, making myself known, available, and supportive."

"Well, see," she said between breaths, "there you have it. We will make a formidable team, just as I said. Nicely done, dearest."

The two slept through evening mealtime. When they roused, they went out and supped lightly at a small cafe nearby. They resumed clinging to each other on returning to bed. The Countess seemed content holding him to her breast; Eli wasn't sure whether she was too tired or too sore, or if there was any reason for the simple clinging and cooing. They kissed a few times, but Sophie went back into a solid slumber, and Eli did the same.

Sophie's energy had returned when they awoke the next morning. She pulled Eli between her legs and started kissing him. Eli was nothing if not adaptable -- and young. Sophie's insistence and readiness had him hard in seconds. She broke off a kiss and slid his hardness home. She cried out several times, delighted at how he felt; her arms shifted around as she caressed his head. But this was about her needy pussy, and after only a couple of minutes, she yelled out, squeezing him between her legs as her body tensed and she flooded Eli yet again with her fluids. Her breath coming in wheezes, she resumed thrusting her hips against him after only half a minute. She was very wet now and fiery in her need. Her hips redoubled in speed and strength; he pushed himself into her over and over, matching her energy. He knew this would end with him coming, but he threw caution to the winds. After a few minutes of this union, this strong back-and-forth, Sophie shrieked and clenched up around her lover. For several seconds she shook and convulsed; she thrust repeatedly against him, drawing out her orgasm. As she did this, Eli grunted several times, and, making several hard thrusts, spent his seed deep inside her. It was a sweet release for them both. They lay in each other's arms, conjoined in their blissful solitude, their breathing the only sound.

"Ohh...darling Eli," she said, "how I need you, my lovely man."

Roused after a short while, and standing at the little stove, Sophie heated up some sausage in a skillet and added some eggs. As they sat down at her tiny kitchen table, she said, "Eli, I've been thinking. Those French investors have asked to buy the Südbahn, right? The line from Vienna to Trieste?"

Chewing, Eli nodded.

"Have they approached anyone, your firm included, about any other properties?"

Eli slowly shook his head. "I don't think so," he said.

"Very well, so you can go back to Herr Hoffmann," she said excitedly, "and see if anyone in the Groupement has thought of asking about other properties. They must have, even if they haven't suggested it to anyone at your firm."

Eli wondered why he hadn't thought of it before. He said, "Maybe the Groupement and the Hoffmann firm could make a great team, too."

She gave him a broad smile and squeezed his hand. "Now you're getting it," she said.

Eli arrived at the office early and checked to see if Stolnitz was in. Seeing the diminutive man seated at his desk, he knocked lightly at the doorframe. "Herr Stolnitz?"

Looking up, Stolnitz said, "Jansen! Come in, come in! How are you this morning?"

"Very well, sir. Thank you kindly." He walked into the office and sat facing the senior partner. "I was wondering, sir, if you had a moment for me."

Stolnitz was studying a document closely -- he was using a magnifying glass. He glanced up. "Certainly, but make it quick. What's on your mind?"

"Sir," Eli said, "Has anyone at the Groupement mentioned any other properties besides the Südbahn?"

Stolnitz slowly lifted his head and gazed at Eli. "No..." he said, drawing out the word. "I think I would have heard, if anybody at the firm would. As much as Hoffmann and I have discussed it, it's always just been the Südbahn. That's all they've ever approached us about."

"I had that sense, sir," Eli said. "I haven't heard anything over at the Ministry either. They're all focused on the Südbahn...I was thinking, why haven't they asked us about the other rail properties? Not knowing the answer to that, I started to draft a letter for Herr Hoffmann. My original approach was to ask why they had not broached the subject of the other lines, but then, I thought a more assertive tone, as in, 'We have all these other properties on which the Emperor is moved to entertain offers, why not discuss them too?'"

Stolnitz peered at his young associate. "Oh, you have, have you?" His beady-eyed look remained cunning. "It just so happens that I had something very similar in mind. Have you a draft I can review?"