Vienna Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria shifted into a position between his legs and loved Eli's cock with all her skill. Hilda broke off her kiss and placed her knees on either side of his head. She lowered her cunt to his face and he plunged his tongue as deep as he could. Hilda ground herself on his handsome, willing face while Maria's fellatio continued. Maria left his cock cooling in the air for a moment as she straddled him, facing toward his feet. Eli's attention was split: he wanted to keep from spending his seed inside Maria, while keeping cognizant of Hilda's demands on his lips and tongue. He was fortunate for the skill he'd built up since Frau Klebermacher, for it stood him in good stead while he satisfied his two patronesses. Hilda was first in reaching her crest. She had her hands on the bedstead above him, and the rolls of her lower torso buffeted him in the head continually. Her breathing came shallow and her quivering quickened -- "Oh! Oh," she breathed, "Oh Eli -- OH!" She bent double over him as she convulsed, while hissing her breath and grinding herself on Eli's soaking, well-lubricated face. Thrusting over and over on his poor, well-used face as her climax charged through her with wave after convulsive wave of ecstasy. Even after her peak possessed her, and her breathing and sensations became less intense, she still thrust on Eli's lips and tongue, drawing out the lovely, sweet throbs of pleasure for all they were worth.

Maria meanwhile worked her portly body up and down on his hard cock. She bent lower and sped up while her breathing, which had been a wheezing pant, became almost silent. She pushed past her tipping point, in a delicious rush to her free-flowing orgasm. It hit in glorious fashion! -- She yelled out with each thrust, riding his blessed cock, taking every ounce of pleasure she could. A few moments of this perfect peak and she lay on his lower legs, catching her breath, now and then rotating her haunches against his hardness, testing his devotion to her and finding it worthy.

The room was filled with the sound of their breathing. Hilda gently moved off Eli's face and sat on her haunches by him. Her breathing slowing down, she smiled at him, and ran her fingers through his hair. Softly she said, "Good sir knight..." and laughed a little. She brought her face to his and whispered, "Eli, it's so good to have you in my arms again."

Eli smiled back at her.

Maria was now lifting herself off Eli's hard cock, which fell wet against his belly after she cleared it.

Hilda worked her way beneath Eli, saying, "Come inside me, lover. Come worship your queen properly!"

"One moment, your majesty," Maria said. "Let's arrange this for maximum participation." Before Eli could penetrate Hilda, Maria stacked pillows high under Hilda's rear, and raised her so that Eli was up on all fours for fucking her. He sank into her cunt completely, to her groaning pleasure and as he began to thrust inside her, Hilda wrapped her heavy legs around his midsection. Still on all fours, Eli worked in Hilda's rhythm, who grunted her lubricious pleasure. Eli soon felt a hand on his ass, holding and stroking it as he plunged Hilda's depths. Then he felt wetness at his anus and instinctively arched himself for easier access. This was a bit challenging, but as the moist finger started to find and press against his asshole, it became a little easier. Every time Eli moved his cock outward from Hilda, the finger grew more insistent against his hole, until, all at once, it was inside him. With Hilda below him, clamped onto him tightly, and Maria behind him at his side, he worked away, sliding in and out of Hilda's warm, delicious cunt.

Eli sank to his elbows, his ass still in the air, and felt certain that Maria had introduced another finger into his fundament. She gently twisted and turned them as Eli thrust continuously in and out of Hilda. Eli worried for a moment that he might come, and lost his focus on Hilda's pleasure, when suddenly crying out, Hilda convulsed around his cock, shaking and uttering a series, "Oh!...Oh!...Oh!..." Her torso quaked and shimmied in her rhythm for several long seconds as Eli held his cock steady and ground slightly against her clit, or where he hoped her clit was.

Soothingly, Maria said, "Ohh, my stallion, you can slow down now...Hilda has had a time of it...ease yourself...let her feel you as she comes down...you've done a superb thing, I can see it in her face." Hilda's face was indeed very relaxed in her orgasmic fog, and Maria's fingers barely moved inside Eli.

As Hilda finally slid off Eli's cock, Maria put her mouth by Eli's ear and said, "Now, my love, I'm going to pull out my fingers temporarily, and insert something..." She did indeed remove her fingers; Eli caught a whiff of a mild olive oil and something soft and blunt seeking entry into his rear end. Again, instinctively, Eli, still on his elbows and knees, arched his back a little and offered his ass for plugging. It had been some years since he'd done this, but not because he didn't enjoy it. Maria expertly worked and pressed the lubricated leather dildo and Eli gasped and became full as it gained entry. "Now hold still, dearest, while I get ready," Maria said.

He felt the mattress move and plunge below his knees, and the dildo moved slightly inside him. He heard buckles being clasped during this motion, and what smelled like harness leather. Meanwhile, Hilda had turned her feet away from him and slid below him, on her back. She put her face below his cock and immediately took it in her mouth. Now Eli was filled in his rear and his cock had a warm, delicious home in Hilda's mouth. He felt Maria's hands on his hips, and the dildo started a slow easy thrusting. Hilda brought Eli's face down to her sex; she and he had a classic mutual gamahuche (in what's called a '69' position) and began to work at it. Now all three began the bout slowly, Maria behind Eli, plunging and thrusting the dildo which she had strapped to herself with a lightweight harness, which she'd had purpose-made. Eli buried his face in Hilda's vulva; he felt the novelty of the clitoris at the opposite end from the usual. At the same time, Maria thrust the dildo deeply into him again and again, gaining a little speed as she went. Soon she matched Eli's rhythm, his cock enjoying the pleasing home of Hilda's mouth. Hilda almost immediately began to hum little cries as her legs and abdomen shook. She may have commenced to climax already, as Eli's cock in her mouth was quite animated, unusually so, because of Maria's thrusting in his rear. Eli's normally strong focus was confounded in this position; he felt out of control -- a natural consequence of being pounded in the rear. And with Hilda's fervent sucking, he felt he'd come any moment.

In short order, though, it couldn't be helped. Hilda had evidently been in the throes of an extended orgasm, driving her to wits' end. Eli could no longer hold out and came like a bull with a loud grunt in Hilda's accepting mouth. As soon as he had, Maria slowed and stopped thrusting her dildo; both Hilda and Eli tried to gather back their breathing. Maria carefully removed the dildo from Eli's backside, and sat beside them for a rest.

Soon, however, she began to rouse Eli's responsive member with her mouth. It didn't take long before it was quite serviceable. She'd taken off the dildo harness and gave it to Hilda to put on, with instructions for a quick cleaning and lubing. Once Hilda had it on, Maria lay Eli on his back, and she straddled him, taking his lovely member inside her. With Hilda wearing the harness, there was no mystery what Maria wanted. This would be the first time in a few years they had had a partner for Maria's double penetration -- too good an opportunity to pass up.

Hilda came up behind Maria and gently nudged the dildo against her backside entrance. She remembered pretty well the nudging and inserting technique, and soon Maria cried aloud when the lubricated dildo entered her. Eli started a slow, easy rhythm and Hilda did the same. Before long Maria was giving voice to each plunge, Eli going a little faster than Hilda, so that they alternated thrusting into her for a few moments, and at other times thrust into her simultaneously. It seemed not to matter to Maria. Each thrust earned her vocal delight. She began to hasten her hips, to make a hissing sound with each breath, and to shake erratically; she lost control of her breathing and with a loud yell, convulsed and shook, coating Eli's cock and balls with her essence.

All three held still while Maria caught her breath. After a minute she began to move her hips again and her second course was joined. Hilda and Eli kept up their ends, and Maria's second climax came in only a few minutes. She breathed loudly and held still. "Oh dear God..." she breathed. "Oh dear God." Catching her breath. "I am wrung, I'm limp as a rag." Hilda slowly and gently backed the dildo out of Maria's ass and for a moment or two Maria remained impaled on Eli's hard cock. Finally she asked Eli's help and together they got her disengaged and she fell in a heap next to him.

It was fortunate the three lovebirds ate before retiring, because they slept soundly overnight. The darkness had given way to the very early predawn pallor when Eli roused. The birds outside the window hadn't yet greeted the day. He got up and relieved himself and lit a lamp to give just the faintest light.

He crouched at Hilda's sex and began kissing her there. Lightly at first and after one or two stronger kisses, she hummed in her sleep and rolled over to accept the attention. In a few minutes she stretched and sighed at his loving tongue and lips. Eli moved above her and suggested she go relieve her bladder and hurry back.

He treated Maria the same way. She was a little more difficult to wake up, but working assiduously on her cunt, Eli managed it.

When all were gathered back on the bed, he had Hilda lie on her back and bring her knees up to her chest, holding them there with her hands. He moved a large bolster against her lower back to help keep her ass in the air. He arranged Maria on the other side of the bolster in the same position, so their two sexes were quite near to each other, less than a foot apart. Eli brushed his lips along the back of one of Hilda's thighs and kissed her sex, deeply thrusting his tongue, to her surprise and delight. Meanwhile, he teased Maria's heroic clit with circular strokes near it base. In a few moments he moved to Maria's vulva, and played with Hilda's sex with his fingers. This proceeded for perhaps fifteen minutes with Eli having excited each plump lady, but neither had come yet. Eli resolved to remedy the situation, and asked Hilda to please wait a moment. He licked and lashed and kissed and sucked Maria's prominent clitoris, until her breathing strained and she lifted her hips from the bed in the violent convulsion of her climax. Eli let her lie there to catch her breath and made soft yet firm kisses of Hilda's nub of a clit, and he inserted his fingers to her sensitive spot inside. And Hilda, desperate for her breath -- her torso shook violently, she shivered and spasmed in her convulsive ecstatic pleasure, holding Eli's face to her sex in a powerful grip.

The three slept a little more as the morning progressed. Their ablutions were a lazy affair...they ate and languished about Hilda's home until Maria's carriage finally arrived to take her home. A little fatigued, perhaps a little sore, she walked to the carriage and gingerly climbed aboard.

On the rear portico Hilda and Eli lingered over coffee and a cinnamon cake; Hilda looked a little distressed. She said, "Eli, what now? Will you go back to mother?"

Eli considered a moment. "My first -- ah, I am far less committed to being her pet project than I was two weeks ago." He thought another moment as Hilda waited. "I mean, I ask myself how often I want to tempt her ire by simply living and communicating with fellow-workers, with having a meal in a public place..." He looked at her. "Or looking to her daughter for help and solace." He held her hand.

She gave a little smile and put her hand on his.

"I find my involvement with Maria, who was expressly off limits until she wasn't," he said, "throws it all into doubt. I'm tempted to ask you to conceal our friendship from her" -- how she wished he'd said 'love'! -- "only to feel ashamed by the temptation...Honestly, Hilda, I'm ready to quit her mentorship, based on her utterly proprietary feeling towards me."

"Eli," she said, looking at him with large moist eyes, "I can very clearly see how a woman would come to feel that way."

My dear Eli, I can scarce believe what I am writing as I sit down to draft this note. Since our dual absences from Vienna, much has changed; time marches forward, and our lives with it. The notoriety of your exploits in protecting Baroness Reider, apprehending the two suspects, and delivering the noble lady safely home, has reached high levels indeed. And by high levels I denote the dual meanings of 1) the highest levels of government: Count Andrassy, it is well known, has sung your praises to His Imperial Highness the Emperor, so, by definition, there is no higher level; and 2) your skill and resourcefulness are spoken of broadly, at least in the select group within which I circulate, with the result that you have become a cause célèbre. I have no doubt you acquitted yourself splendidly, thus deepening my fondness and admiration for you, but the ironic result of this is that continuing our friendship on the same basis would be at least awkward for me, and at worst, a terrific scandal. You see, Eli, your name and face will become too well known, and the milieu in which we would see each other, the locations and means by which we would meet, would become untenable, far too difficult to manage.

As I say, I cannot believe I am writing this letter to you, but, as desolate as it makes me feel, it cannot be helped.

I do hope I can be of assistance to your future endeavors: my network of contacts must still be of great use to you. Please leave me a note to suggest a time and place where we can meet, renew acquaintances, and plan our attack on your next project. - - Ever yours, Sophie

EPILOGUE

Sophie's contacts did indeed help Eli meet and cultivate a number of prosperous and litigious clients, speeding Eli's rise to a partnership at the Hoffmann firm. He made a few more trips to Dubrovnik, and in the fall, to Zagreb, Croatia's capital. He performed a series of services for a key member of Parliament, Rafael Pucić, in that tumultuous year. Perhaps the greatest of these was his proposal of marriage to his lovely and quick-witted daughter Helena. Eli, Helena, and her mother Marina formed a bond which no one and nothing could rend asunder. The Christmas wedding was a joyous, festive, and socially important event in Zagreb, Vienna, and Dubrovnik. The young couple were required to tour each city through the winter months and accept well wishes from everybody who was anybody.

Fraulein Hilda became closer than ever to her longtime friend, Maria Baroness Reider. The Foreign Ministry's suspicion of Maria's Russian contacts never amounted to anything. Hilda found numerous occasions for accompanying her around town and finding likely, or perhaps unlikely, partners for their nighttime diversions. She eventually found a gray and prosperous American doctor on a grand tour, whom she wed and with whom she lived part of each year in New York. She maintained a friendly correspondence with Eli until her wedding.

THANK YOU