All Comments on 'Vietnamese Diana's Latest Adventure'

by gwapodan

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great Story

Loved your story and enjoy reading about your slutty asian wife. Id love to see a pic of her, I imagine she has long hair, slender, sexy. More stories please! hasslefree69@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Looking Forward to Diana getting pregnant

A wonderful story and beautiful lovemaking for everyone. By now Diana is hooked on getting fucked good by both her lover and her husband and her husband is having even more fun because of sloppy seconds and getting to watch and masturbate while his wife takes her lover.

I am looking forward to Diana getting pregnant and make certain that the lovemaking continues even during the pregnancy. Once again, beautiful Diana has me masturbating wildly while sharing this adventure.

landers48@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
It's been almost three years...

...since your wife's last reported adventure. Has she lost interest. If not, please bring us up to date with her and your adventures since April 2005. I can't wait to read more. Also, if you wish to exchange wife-sharing experiences, please EMail to magicfingers.usa@comcast.net.

SirenSeekerSirenSeekeralmost 13 years ago
One of the best!

So great to read a story about a man so in love with his wife and yet so willing to share her sexuality. This story totally rocked me. I hope one day we will hear of her further adventures!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

So that's the tasty secret ingredient in Diana Sauce? ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Don't you love it when a woman lets go and becomes a slut?

I love it when a woman finds her sexual push and becomes the counter part of a stud. A slut. Not only that, but it is so great to see her enjoy the sex. I hope you write some more about her adventures. Do not stop. As I know she will not stop now.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Seed

She will pick up some fresh seed. Who the he'll are you? Farmer cuck?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I guess the author has not written anymore because his Viet wife got tired of him being such a loser and took every penny he had and left him to slut herself with a REAL man

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous