Vietnamese Wife Opens Up Pt. 07

Story Info
Sweet loving wife's sister turns my life upside down.
11.7k words
4.68
25.1k
28

Part 7 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tnguyen25
tnguyen25
166 Followers

For those of you who haven't read the previous stories, I'm a 6' Caucasian who is fit but no linebacker. My wife, Thuy, is 33, 4'10" about 100lbs has a large chest for such a petite woman about a 32 or 33C. She has golden brown skin, straight black hair just past her shoulders and a nice little bubble butt and eyes that can make your heart miss a beat. Her sister Hà is 26, 4'9" and has longer straight hair and weighs about 95lbs and has slightly thicker lips and a cute nose the crinkles when she tells a joke. My wife's family is very religious and super conservative but things lately have been very strange.

Thuy went from only making love in the bedroom with the curtains drawn to getting very kinky in the bedroom and now even in our kitchen with no curtains! She had a bad accident a few weeks ago and is convinced I should also have a relationship with her sister just in case anything happens to my wife so I have a partner. She says it is part of tradition in her village and I haven't found anyone who can say for sure if this is odd in the isolated village where she grew up. We fought very hard for a long time as I didn't think this was a good idea. She wanted to make sure her sister could please me sexually as she thought that was as important as just getting along. I let myself get tricked into having sex with my sister-in-law Ha and for some reason my wife seems to be happy about it.

I took Ha's anal virginity by the pool, before we dozed spooned on the chaise lounge. I was hoping that would fulfill my promise to my wife and would sour Ha on ever having sex with me again but she started liking it after she got used to it. When we both were awake, Ha brought me in to clean up and we ended up having amazing sex in her shower. I definitely didn't plan on that, it just sort-of just happened. Ha turned off the water and she dried me off gently. I returned the favor although I tend to do the broad strokes. She giggled and bounced around like she had too much sugar. We got dressed back into our bathing suits and Thuy had a ton of food set out for us on the patio. Thuy seemed quite happy but I honestly felt terrible for fooling around with my wife's sister.

We had lunch and conversation was just plain weird. There were some exchanges in Vietnamese but the conversation in English was just as if nothing strange had just occurred. Thuy sat in my lap when the meal was done and wiped the sweat from my forehead. She then took me to the pool and said I should cool off as we both waded in on the steps. Ha was already gathering the plates and food to bring inside.

Thuy held me in her arms as she wrapped her legs around me. Most of the pool was too deep for her to stand in, so she held on as I walked around the pool with her. She asked me if I was enjoying my day so far.

I told her the truth, "I know you think this is a good idea but it feels wrong and now I'm feeling guilty about what I did."

"Oh honey," she said. "You went against your instincts and did this to make me happy. You'll get over it in time. You really get along well with her and I'm so happy to have some company. You work long hours and sometimes it gets a little lonely without you. It is so nice to do the laundry with someone to chat with and bring in the groceries with a second set of hands!"

"Sweetie-pie, I'm so sorry! I'll cut back on my time at the office and work more from home," I said. "I don't mind getting the groceries at all; I think I did pretty well while you were not at your peak."

"Honey," she started, "you did a great job with the groceries! I think you already do plenty around here. I wouldn't want you to change that for me. I know you love your job and I think it makes you happy. You work hard to provide a good life for me and I appreciate it. As soon as you don't enjoy it any more then I'll want you to spend less time there and more time at home with me. I'm so impressed you were willing to at least try and see things my way and try to be intimate with Hà to see if you might be compatible. I saw the proof you enjoyed it and she told me you were by far the best she's ever had. She said you left her trembling after your fun in the shower."

I just waddled around the pool with Thuy essentially hanging on for hours as we just talked. I'd feel so close with her and then I would think about what I'd done and have terrible regrets. We got out around 4PM and it was cooling down considerably. I gave her a massage although she probably didn't really need a second coat of sunblock. The sun was setting a little earlier and we went in and took a nice shower together. The only light was from setting sun of our frosted window. We had a very long kiss in the darkness and it was very nice. We got dressed into some comfy clothes and joined Ha for a very nice dinner with some leftovers from lunch.

That night I was restless and couldn't sleep so I got up and worked on the computer for a while. I fell asleep on the couch accidentally but I woke up to the smell of bacon! We rarely have it but I forgot I had purchased some. I walked into the kitchen and I put my arms around her and kissed the back of her head, saying "I smell something delicious and the bacon looks great. Thanks honey!" Something felt odd. I hadn't noticed the long pony tail tucked in her shirt in my waking state. Maybe I was a little bit overly focused on the bacon. It was Ha, I just called her honey!

She turned around got on her tippy toes and pulled me down to kiss me on the lips, then said, "glad to make you happy, baby!" I don't know if she knew I had made a mistake and was just teasing me or not. I was blushing but admit she is a very sweet girl and she could have made me feel much more awkward if she wanted to seriously tease me about it.

I went to the bedroom and Thuy was up and wearing a towel as she'd just gotten out of the shower. I brushed my teeth and needed to make love to her. It was intense as we just locked eyes as I was slowly but forcefully sticking my cock as deep in her as I could inside her warm wet little pussy. I needed this closeness and needed to feel that she felt it too. I kissed her neck as she moaned while I thrust into her.

"I love you and promise I won't try to trick you anymore," she said. "Oh my, aren't you determined to grind me hard this morning!"

"I love you so much," I said. "I need to feel this connection when we make love. You feel so good in my arms. Why don't we..." before I could finish my sentence she started to squirt all over my cock. "Oh, baby-cakes," I said. "You are so freaking sexy! I love it when you cum on me. I wish I could make you cum so much you soaked the entire bed."

Thuy then started convulsing a bit and squirted some more, as she announced, "I'm cumming again, honey, I'm cumming!" She is so stunningly sexy! I pulled out and jerked off for a few seconds until I had painted her face and chest with my cum. I was very happy with my work as I surveyed the damage.

"Oh, my goodness," she said as she walked to the bathroom sink and looked in the mirror. "What brought this on?" She looked again started giggling. "I think he missed me!"

"Honey, when you cum it turns me on so much," I said. "I can't explain it but it so damn sexy. I think it turbo charges my buddies. When you tell me you are cumming, that is the sexiest thing a woman can say as far as I'm concerned."

"I can't believe you have so much energy or cum so much after sleeping with Ha last night!" Thuy teased.

"I didn't sleep with her last night. I couldn't fall asleep so I got up to work on the computer in the living room. I just fell asleep on the couch a couple of hours ago. Why don't we just go back to the way things were for now and we don't have to rush anything." I suggested.

Thuy agreed and said, "my poor honey! I can tell you really stressed over it a lot and I don't want you to feel forced. I really appreciate that you were willing to sacrifice so much just to make me happy. I don't think anyone I know has such a generous and loving husband." I felt an uneasy laugh almost escape as she made me sound like a hero for having sex with her extremely pretty younger sister.

We showered and things seemed pretty normal for the next week. I admit Ha has a very good sense of humor and I love hearing my wife laugh so much. It was like a very small dinner party every night. It was kind of nice having them each put a head on one of my thighs as we watched a movie together although both of them always ended up sleeping for some reason long before the movie was over. Maybe it is time to replace that 50" plasma with something bigger I thought.

We had a very windy night and the tree on the side of the house kept hitting it. I'll trim it next weekend I thought. Apparently it frightened Ha as she crawled into bed with Thuy and me without waking me; I'm not sure about Thuy. Thuy and I were both still naked from making love that evening. Ha told me she likes the feeling of her naked body against mine as she warmed up faster from the direct contact.

I woke up and felt Ha's body pressed against my back, with her holding my chest while spooning me from behind. I opened my eyes to see Thuy putting her finger up to her mouth to tell me not to make any noise. She seemed rather amused at the situation. I tried to stay still but Thuy started to giggle and that made me want to laugh so I probably was shaking a bit. Ha woke up and began running her fingers through my chest hair. She ran her hand down further until she reached my morning wood. I could feel her gentle kisses on my back until Thuy finally said, "Umm, he has to get ready for work!" to her sister. It was very strange as she was just ribbing her, there was no jealousy whatsoever.

Ha went to the kitchen to get breakfast ready in the blue t-shirt she left on the side of our bed last night. She must have grabbed the first pair of socks she could find as my socks looked ridiculous on her tiny feet. I admit it the blueberry pancakes were delicious although I need to go back to fruit salads and the like or I'll have to work out a lot more.

It was windy several more times for the next week and by the third night Ha not only crawled into our bed, she stopped asking or even wearing anything when she got in our bed. I have to say she feels great but it felt "off" for some reason. I couldn't say it felt wrong anymore just a little out of place. I woke up about 2AM facing Thuy with Ha's tiny arms holding me tight. I could feel Ha's stiff nipples on my back. Thuy was whispering with Ha. After 2 minutes I finally said, "what are you two talking about?" And both girls just giggled.

Thuy finally said, "Ha told me she's never tasted cum before and I told her she should try it."

I was warm and the soft skin against mine was sensuous. I was so comfortable I started to drift off again. I just said, "that makes sense."

I then felt Thuy's little hand slipped into my waist-band of my boxers. She gently lifted back the boxers and pulled out my cock; that pulled me back to consciousness. I love how her little hand makes my cock look so big. Then I felt her begin to stroke my cock with her tiny fingers. She then let go, looked me in the eye with a mischievous smile before she licked her palm and stroked my cock some more. Ha repositioned herself to Thuy's side of the bed as Thuy let go.

I felt my boxers be pulled completely off. Then I felt a mouth on the head of my cock. It was Ha's mouth as I was still looking at Thuy's face on our shared pillow. I heard Thuy telling her sister something in Vietnamese and then I felt Ha's head bobbing on my cock. Thuy said some more and I could feel Ha swirling her tongue on my cock. I know I this will sound strange but there was something so sexy about my wife instructing another woman and telling her how to please me.

I could feel Ha's dainty hand circling my cock as she pulled it towards her mouth. I looked down and saw Ha looking up at me intently. She pulled my cock out of her mouth for a moment as a long string of saliva bridged the gap between her mouth and the tip of my cock. She just said, "cum for me baby. I want to taste your seed in my mouth, please." She smiled before sliding my cock back into her warm, wet mouth. She looked me in the eyes, to gauge my every reaction to her oral activities and handiwork. Very shortly I felt my cock erupt in Ha's mouth. I could feel my sister-in-law's head jerk at the sudden burst.

Ha was breathing through her nose loudly as she kept swallowing down more cum until her cheeks finally empty. I could feel Ha continue to jerk my cock as she sucked on it for another minute and then licked my cock. I looked down and said, "are you OK?" I had a full day's load built up and could tell it was a pretty big load.

She looked up with a huge grin on her face and just said "more please!" She ran her palms over my balls and asked, "how long will it take before these are full again?"

I couldn't tell if she was teasing me or seriously asking. I laughed and asked, "are you worried they'll get too full and explode?"

She said, "no silly. I just want to do it again! I didn't understand why Thuy said she enjoyed doing it so much when I asked if she ever did it with you. There is something so animalistic about the way it surges out of you and your cock feels when it releases in my mouth. I feel like you can easily force yourself on me but at the same time I have some control as you respond to my touch. I like the way your fingers feel in my hair when you hold my head like that." She kissed it again and smiled a big grin up at me.

She crawled back to my other side and kissed my back and ran her fingers over my chest some more. Thuy kissed me good night and ran her nice cool fingers over the top of my head. Ha just ran the inside of her foot up and down my leg as she continued to kiss my back until I drifted back to sleep.

This led to things easing up as we pretty much just slept together in the bed almost every night naked. I eventually started having sex with Ha again with Thuy literally encouraging it. She said she needed to go shopping one Saturday morning but did it at 7AM before I or Ha had even gotten out of bed. She said something to her sister and when she left I asked Ha what she said.

Ha said, "that I should change the sheets after we have sex as there is a load waiting in the washing machine that could be topped off." Ha then got up and straddled me. "Today, I want you to go slow please." She said as her hot little pussy was resting on my cock already dripping on it.

"Is someone horny this morning?" I asked.

Ha proceeded to raise herself up and lifted my cock to a completely upright position. She slowly inched the first bit in to her hot little pussy. "Unnh" she said as she eased a bit further down my cock. "Oh god!" she screamed as she finally bottomed out. "Your cock is so big!" she said. Always a big boost for my ego. "I feel so full right now! This feels sooo freakin' good!" She rocked up and down and wasn't gentle about it. I felt like I was getting fucked by her and it was pretty flattering.

She then started to slow and said, "Oh yes, I'm cumming." And a big splash hit my cock. Thuy sprinkles, Ha gushes. Then she encouraged me. "Fill me with your cum, lover. I need it deep inside, please cum for me!" I flipped her on her back and kissed her deeply. I began pumping her hard as I had a mission and my balls felt full. "Cum inside me and let me know I'm yours!" Then, I just let it all out. I could feel her pussy clamping around me trying to coax what she could out.

She then kissed the hell out of me saying. "I needed that so much. I don't think I ever had anyone truly make love to me until I met you. I love you."

I wasn't thinking and out of habit I said, "I love you too." Whoops, there was no taking that back. I then tried to think of ways to spin this. I did love her, I just wasn't in love with her like I was my wife. But I certainly didn't love her the way I did her sister Kim. What the hell was this? She laid on my chest as circling her hand around my pecs. I could feel the moisture from her eyes fall on my chest but she just kept wiping it away. I should probably check the air filters on the vents soon. We just held each other for a very long time until my phone text alert went off. I clamored to get it but it was just god damn spam.

Ha crawled off of me laughing as my cum was oozing out her pussy onto my leg. She was gingerly running her fingers down there and then she brought it to her mouth watching my reaction! She could be so cute and then so sexy! Ha just said, "what? You can't blame me, I'd feel guilty just wasting it after you worked so hard to make it for me, baby!"

I said, "you naughty girl! Don't ever change!" with an impossible to contain smile. I kissed the top of her head before jumping in the shower; the bed was stripped by the time I got out. Ha passed me on the way to the shower and pointed out the cum dripping down her leg saying my cock seemed to like her pussy. Ha took a shower as I researched home theater equipment.

Ha then started breakfast as Thuy opened the kitchen door. I went to greet her and kissed her. Turns out she only had 1 bag of groceries and a big bag from Target, nothing expensive, just another couple of bed liners and new sheets for our bed. Thuy heard the laundry going looked at us and smiled. "You two have been frisky, haven't you!"

Ha then replied, "I tried to resist him but he held me down and had his way with little ol' me," in a cute southern accent. Thuy laughed and I felt lucky to have two such wonderful women in my life.

The following weekend a few of my friends dropped by out of the blue to hang out. Thuy had already gone to work to get a certificate of completion for some training course on the new filing system so she was gone before they arrived. I wish they warned me as I left a mess in the living room. I mentioned earlier that week I had purchased some new HT equipment and they apparently stopped by to evaluate it.

When the door rang, Ha put my t-shirt on over her other t-shirt to cover up. I let them in and they started ogling the new 77" OLED TV still in the box. They said they'd help wire it if I let them watch a movie on it afterwards. There was no waiting period, everybody started removing everything from the boxes and the manuals got stacked on the coffee table to be completely ignored. One nice thing about geek friends is that they were very tidy and all packing material was placed back in the boxes in case something needed to be returned.

We were just about ready to put the mounting bracket on the wall when Ha scampered through the kitchen to go outside and grab her headphones. The guys all asked if that was Thuy, as they'd never seen her dressed so casual before. I said, "no, that is my sister-in-law, Ha. She's staying with us for a bit."

There was a lot of mumbling and comments such as: "Ha is a funny name" or "you poor, poor bastard" and then "can you introduce us?" I laughed at them and said, "half of you guys are married!" The general consensus was for her, they'd risk it. "Do you really think someone who looks like her doesn't already have a significant other?"

I felt guilty as who am I to limit Ha's choices? Perhaps she is meant to marry one of the single guys. I shouldn't be feeling so jealous right now. So when Ha walked back in the sliding doorway I said, "Ha, can you come here please, these gentleman would like me to introduce you."

Ha stopped in and probably could sense the testosterone building in the room. I hadn't really noticed before but Ha may still be thin and have a flat stomach, but she now had some really sensational curvy legs. I introduced each one of my friends and then before Ha could even respond, Terry, who's a good guy but a little cocky spoke up. "I was thinking you might like to join me for dinner some night this week."

tnguyen25
tnguyen25
166 Followers